Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Toto »

In post 1623, Elena Fisher wrote:I 100% think there's 2 scum in Riley/Hawk/MB/Sesq though unless someone has something they wanna share
I'm converging here too.

There is only 6 possible pairs if that is true, and I think I can discard some by their interactions.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Hawk »

MB Riley still requires Sesq as town. Which I don't buy. I'm at work but if you give me a little while I can try and figure this out.

I don't think MB is scum like I said before I don't really have a case but for me I only need to consider that case if Sesq flips town, which I do not think he will.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:49 am

Post by hapahauli »

UNVOTE: Hawk
VOTE: Sesq

I read some of Hawk's town games, and I'm not at all convinced. I think that awkward post I pointed out can come from town-hawk.

Regardless, I keep coming back to Mafia Sesq no matter how I draw up the teams. Sesq has also been generally active today, but not really trying to solve the game. It feels like he's peddling suspicion more than actually trying to find mafia.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Creature »

Votecount 4.3
Votecount 4.3

[0] hapahauli
[0] Hiraki
[0] Riley Cake
[0] Toto
[3] Sesq - Music Box, Hawk, hapahauli
[L-2]

[0] Music Box
[0] Elena Fisher
[2] Hawk - Hiraki, Riley Cake

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Sesq, Toto, Elena Fisher

8 players are alive, therefore 5 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-07 19:15:00)
Sigh
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

I would like to wait for Riley before switching back over.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Could've swore I re voted here
L-1
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 am

Post by hapahauli »

UNVOTE:

Yeah let's wait for Riley. I don't want her to come in and lolhammer just in case.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Sounds fine to me.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Toto »

Sounds reasonable. But please no one hammer without
intent
today in any case.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1627, hapahauli wrote:Regardless, I keep coming back to Mafia Sesq no matter how I draw up the teams.
Can you walk me through this thought process? It doesn't line up with mine.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1627, hapahauli wrote:UNVOTE: Hawk

I read some of Hawk's town games, and I'm not at all convinced. I think that awkward post I pointed out can come from town-hawk.

Regardless, I keep coming back to Mafia Sesq no matter how I draw up the teams. Sesq has also been generally active today, but not really trying to solve the game. It feels like he's peddling suspicion more than actually trying to find mafia.
In reality, I'm sort of stuck. I'm really waiting for Riley to get back and post some sort of defense, and the third scum is becoming less clear as time goes on (probably Hawk or MB). I tried analyzing the night kills but didn't see anything out of that. Am I the only person not doing active scumhunting here?-
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Sesq »

@hapahauli: I've had two town games and one scum game. Have you read those? Also, how could Hawk not be awkward scum here?

Also, isn't it funny how nobody has voted Riley yet? Hmmm. VOTE: Riley Cake

Inb4 I am accused of deflection; first of all that is not my intent, it is to hold others to standard if they are indeed unable / are avoiding actively scumhunting. Even if this is the case, I fail to see how deflection is a scummy tactic. I realize that I have used that as ammo against people in the past, and that was stupid. When you have such accusations thrown against yourself, you are much more inclined to deconstruct the concepts and question why they are things people are read upon. I believe the scummiest actions are those that seem to have a hidden agenda behind them, and I believe this should be the basis for scumhunting. If I'm just to construct a scale of people based on suspicion of outside agendas. Toto and hapahauli are the only entirely solid townreads for me while the rest are hard to place on the sliding scale of suspicion. However, we have a scum confirmed, that being Magna, and due to associative reads it makes Riley and MB look like possible candidates, with Hawk being a possibility as well.

I don't know why I rambled this out, but I have a lot to think about with little to react to.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 1635, Sesq wrote:I tried analyzing the night kills but didn't see anything out of that.
Both kills were attempt to kill the JK from what I can tell.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Toto »

Sesq, outside of associate tells what do you find scummy about Riley, MB or Hawk?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Sesq »

HOLY SHIT. I just found one of the most potentially scathing associative tells from Riley's first post, (I know you asked for reads outside that, but this is really juicy)

So in part of that post, they're saying it's bad to vote nebula, which is definitely something to take to account, and then this is said:

" I think the people voting nebula are probably scum trying to kill him, so that's bad and we should vote them!! Not the first person though!! It's probably the first person was just an INNOCENT PAWN who started the wagon and the people who sheeped them are scum!"

Guess who the first person on nebula was? Magna. And in their very first post Riley's trying to cover their ass. This is rich. The two people after riley on that wagon were Lowell and BBT, BOTH of which have died and been confirmed town.

This is amazing and I'm surprised nobody has caught this yet.

Reading on in Riley's ISO, she quickly flips onto Nebula (despite denouncing said wagon earlier), throwing a lot of shade onto me, hard-defending Magna, including this:

"magna is great ^_^ I like magna's post a lot!! they are logical and their avatar is really cute and just makes me want to snuggle it!!! eeeeee!!!!"

Now, as it's been mentioned I kind of know this person, and they would not find Godzilla cute and cuddly. They would not. She also provides a gut town read on Lowell (all this at , and then jumps on his wagon with zero hesitation.

wait whAT. Considering the out-of-nowhere-ness of this post I think it was maybe her trying to redact the obsessive Magna-defending, but very weakly. The recent random vote on Hawk has me thinking he may not be scum, but I don't know.

So that's my Riley ISO read-through. I might do it with MB later.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1634, Toto wrote:
In post 1627, hapahauli wrote:Regardless, I keep coming back to Mafia Sesq no matter how I draw up the teams.
Can you walk me through this thought process? It doesn't line up with mine.
You can ignore that. I just realized that Riley/MB make a lot of sense as a scum-team as well.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1636, Sesq wrote:@hapahauli: I've had two town games and one scum game. Have you read those? Also, how could Hawk not be awkward scum here?

Inb4 I am accused of deflection; first of all that is not my intent, it is to hold others to standard if they are indeed unable / are avoiding actively scumhunting. Even if this is the case, I fail to see how deflection is a scummy tactic. I realize that I have used that as ammo against people in the past, and that was stupid. When you have such accusations thrown against yourself, you are much more inclined to deconstruct the concepts and question why they are things people are read upon. I believe the scummiest actions are those that seem to have a hidden agenda behind them, and I believe this should be the basis for scumhunting. If I'm just to construct a scale of people based on suspicion of outside agendas. Toto and hapahauli are the only entirely solid townreads for me while the rest are hard to place on the sliding scale of suspicion. However, we have a scum confirmed, that being Magna, and due to associative reads it makes Riley and MB look like possible candidates, with Hawk being a possibility as well.

I don't know why I rambled this out, but I have a lot to think about with little to react to.
My issue with you up until now was that you have been "present" throughout the day, but your contributions haven't matched up with your activity. For example, being suspicious of Hiraki earlier makes it seem like you weren't really reading Magna's filter, yet you portrayed yourself as looking through Magna's filter quite a bit for associative tells.

That Riley catch is interesting. I'll look into it further tomorrow morning. If you're town, please keep this effort up.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Riley Cake »

*gasps* I GOT PRODDED!!! SORRY!!! I PROMISE TO BE MORE ACTIVE!!! I'm a bad Riley :(
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 1641, hapahauli wrote:
In post 1636, Sesq wrote:@hapahauli: I've had two town games and one scum game. Have you read those? Also, how could Hawk not be awkward scum here?

My issue with you up until now was that you have been "present" throughout the day, but your contributions haven't matched up with your activity. For example, being suspicious of Hiraki earlier makes it seem like you weren't really reading Magna's filter, yet you portrayed yourself as looking through Magna's filter quite a bit for associative tells.

That Riley catch is interesting. I'll look into it further tomorrow morning. If you're town, please keep this effort up.
I wasn't thinking about associative stuff when seeing Hiraki's post. Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1604, Toto wrote:Riley why are you voting Hawk? What do you think about sesqs case against you?

Riley, mb, hawk, and sesq who is quiet today. At least 2 of you are town. You need to start participating in the conversation so we can you out. Scumhunt a little biy.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! I townread Toto the cutie dog, Hiraki the cutie anime guy, and Sesq the cutie girl!!!! I won't lynch them, no matter whatcha say!!! Hapahauli seems town too!!! So that leaves Elena and Hawksies!!!

Hawk has a bigger wagon, so I wanna vote him!!!! He does nothing a lot!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

Post by Riley Cake »

AND SESQ IS WRONG!!!! She says I'm an evil :!: MAFIA :!: MEMBER :!: for not yelling at magna... BUT I DID THAT COS MAGNA'S POSTING LOOKED LIKE TOWN!!!! grrrr!!! Just cos I was wrongsies doesn't mean I'm evil!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1636, Sesq wrote:Also, isn't it funny how nobody has voted Riley yet
THAT'S COS I'M TOWN!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Riley Cake »

In post 1639, Sesq wrote:Now, as it's been mentioned I kind of know this person, and they would not find Godzilla cute and cuddly. They would not. She also provides a gut town read on Lowell (all this at 795, and then jumps on his wagon with zero hesitation. 1136
MAGNA'S AVATAR IS A CUTE AND CUDDLY CARTOON MONSTER!!!! IT'S CUTE!!! >_______< besides, are ya saying, I'd find godzilly cute if I was scum?

AND THE LOWELL THING WAS COS THEY SCUMSLIPPED!!!! THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!
Riley Cake
Riley Cake
Goon
Riley Cake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Riley Cake »

ELENA!!! TELL ME WHY HAWK AND MAGNA CAN'T BE SCUM TOGETHER!!!!

HAPA!!! TELL ME WHY SESQ IS SCUM!!!
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1648, Riley Cake wrote:ELENA!!! TELL ME WHY HAWK AND MAGNA CAN'T BE SCUM TOGETHER!!!!

HAPA!!! TELL ME WHY SESQ IS SCUM!!!
If you were reading the thread, you'd know the answer to this. I posted why I'm suspicious of Sesq earlier on this page. Elena has been talking about re-evaluating her Hawk read.

I need to hear about what you think foremost.

Return to “Completed Open Games”