Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

@Ank

This is pure bullshit and you already know it just from how you worded this section. You're correct in that I didn't say it as 'possible scum', 'potential scum', or even 'very likely scum.' You might also notice that I didn't put 'confirmed scum' or any other variant either.You're grasping at straws and the fact that you're trying to force the engagement shut directly after doing it is really slimy.

blah blah blah you are guilty as charged, I see.

I'm doing the very opposite. I'm directly confronting you, and asking you to talk about your motivation and reads. Well, specifically because I think they are fake, but getting you to talk is how others and I can resolve if you are more scummy/less scummy than other players. Consider my engagements with SB, Kilga, Sakura, and Pieguy from day 1. I'm always going somewhere. Now it's your turn.

When I posted my list of reads, you asked for one or two sentences for every scum read (which was half the game at that point). I'd like to see you do the same thing, please.

This is a false question. Thinking someone is town from interactions is completely different from agreeing with them. I think Malakittens is wrong (beyond what she was already wrong on), but I don't think the thought processes are scum-motivated. The only thing that's really weird about her play is how she got to the conclusion that there has to be a scum in our neighborhood, but it doesn't translate very strongly to scum behavior.

You listed Mala as 'probably town', despite many players scum reading her, based on these supposed interactions in your topic that nobody can read except Mala and Kilga. Town are very likely to have to lynch between you, Katsuki and Mala in day 4. Can you give us some reason for being able to rule out Mala or yourself as scum? I accept you can't copy from the topic, but can you post comment numbers, say why you think it's town, and then we can at least have Kilga agree/disagree if what you said make sense.
Otherwise we have no way to identify if you are just fabricating reads.

Yet you're the only person who I have an issue with a scumread of me on.

I can read people attacking me better than any other situation I end up in, and your attack pings harder every time you post about it.

I have an issue with bad votes. You consolidate voted 48 hours away from phase end, and did nothing to support/stop a Drezi lynch. It increasingly seems likely that Ooba is scum, so that means when you had a choice of three wagons, you consolidated on to the main lynch counterwagon to scum. And didn't re-evaluate. You were around and could have done something, and I contend that town would have. You didn't do anything, and I think that's the scum mindset.

"I can read people attacking etc" that is what we call confirmation bias, chum.

I'm asking you to explain your reads in greater detail because your preliminary explanations do not make intuitive sense.

GIF was attacking my scumread on Rylai because of the global track card he played on D1. I was listing off reasons that would make it less harmful for scum to have it as one of their powers. How exactly is this fake content or fluff?

Huh, so I'm not the 'only player' who has an issue ^_~
Although I will agree that I would like it if Rylai stepped up their play. It's too easy to handwave somebody as town because they have a town-sounding ability. Scumdocs do exist, after all.
OK I'll drop this point.

We literally just went full circle.

No we literally did not.
I want you to explain why you were sitting around at the end of the phase, with the sudden emergence of a third wagon whom you were supposedly town reading, and did nothing to support him (given Ooba had more votes than I did at this point and Ooba is increasingly likely to be scum). I don't accept "nobody asked my opinion" as a valid reason. This is a communative game, you are supposed to give your opinion no matter how stupid sounding it might be.
You didn't update your vote or even address why maintaining your vote park was okay, which would also have been acceptable. After I said that your actions were indicative of a scum read on Drezi, you said you didn't have a scum read on Drezi.
If you were really town reading Drezi, as you said you were, I feel that a town player would have said or done something. You didn't do anything except post 'Hi' after being called out for lurking.

Ooba is probably dying this phase along with Dan. If Ooba flips scum, (which you seem to agree with since you've got Ooba dropping down towards scum in your read list) then you're caught voting on the town counterwagon to scum, alongside flipped scum Sakura and Dan. The motive of your inaction and bad vote is the critical question that must be resolved before Ooba flips. I'm asking you to explain this thought in great detail because this is the sole point that your alignment can be demonstrated easily by you. And I'm seeing you evade and actually double back instead of answering evenly, and so I think the reason is -> you are scum.

How are those two statements you quoted any different?

In your point c, you imply that your role has some value (some strategic value) that is wasted if you die. That means that there's a strategic reason for why scum might want to kill you, e.g spell cards/abilities you have.
In your follow up, you left this out.
You then ramble on about scum wifom
Unless my reads happen to be spot on or they're wary of me suddenly slingshotting onto the right track, killing me is a waste of time for them.

and how scum would rather kill useful, contributing townies, that by coincidence, might include you.

These points are not in alignment, just like your reads are not in alignment, just like your actions day 1 are not in alignment.

This statement came out of nowhere too.

I'm seeing town stagnate/lose motivation because we have a confirmed scum and the secondary wagon, Ooba, isn't doing anything to defend itself. So I want to get a headstart on the next day phase by looking for a third (and fourth) lynch candidate. When we have MuffinMan, who isn't obligated to play any further, posting more content than most of the town combined, that's a problem.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1673, SB wrote:dan why can't we be friends

Dice.

maybe they can fix it.

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

friends on a 1,
the bitterest of enemies on 2
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by ActionDan »

see
SB
SB
Goon
SB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by SB »

rip

Need to give Day 1 a proper read through again but I'm not feeling the Katsuki lynch atm because I reread Relentless' stuff and think that it's town. He doesn't really have issues finding people to press as scum (especially Day 1) so I don't think he would've struggled to case someone like he did if he was maf. I also reread Serenes and I thought that his push on Sakura was kind of suspect in that he never really tried to get it going? I feel like he would've just voted for Sakura in this post if he was town but instead it looks like he was trying to find an excuse to keep his vote away from her.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Katsuki »

QT IS YUKARA'S GAP

THE REST OF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE REALLY SILLY STUMPY I EXPECTED BETTER OF YOU
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1654, Sky_Paladin wrote:Ooba
I *really* do not want to claim today.

You should have claimed day 1
. It is now day 3 and you are very likely to be lynched.
Can you give us any information that can rule you out for a lynch?

NO HE SHOULD NOT HAVE AND YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP RETARDED OR SCUM
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1674, zMuffinMan wrote:Ooba

You can answer too

What's the neighbourhood called and what have you two talked about each night

YA NO

UNLIKE SP
FOR CONF TOWN YOURE ASKING SOME OF THE SCUMMIEST QUESTIONS POSSIBLE
ITS LIKE YOUVE NEVER PLAYED WITH ME BEFORE AND DON'T KNOW MY PLAYSTYLE AT ALL
EXCEPT THAT YOU DO

LIKE SERIOUSLY
'Y U NEIGHBORIZE"
"Y U MOTIVATE NOTTY"
"TELL US ALL YOUR DEEPEST SERCRETS"
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Answer the questions

What did you talk about with ooba each night?
Why did you motivate noddy?
Why did you neighbourise first?

and

Which of the abilities you've so far used were spell cards and which weren't?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

These are not intrusive questions. They're asking about things you've already done (and claimed).

There is no reason not to explain the motivation behind why you chose to neighbourise first, what you've talked about so far, why you chose to motivate noddy and which of the abilities you've used were spell cards.

The last one is particularly important.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Just answer the questions or I'm going to explain why you should be lynched today.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Nope I will never discuss QT stuff ever unless it was because I was scumreading a neighbor.

Anyone who knows me knows I like QTs and dislike game threads. You're one of them.
Anyone who knows me also knows that I dislike communicating with obtuse people and VIs. You're acting like both.
Anyone who doesn't understand why I would motivate noddy is one of the above in point 2. I hope you're not actually one of those.

I see no point in claiming which are spell cards and which aren't. Hence I won't.

I took the effort to strip my rage from this post and type you a proper response. I would appreciate if you could please stop asking me stupid questions there's enough of those going around this game without you adding to them.

With love.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, so we're lynching Cupcake and AD today. I'll explain why shortly.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1684, zMuffinMan wrote:Just answer the questions or I'm going to explain why you should be lynched today.

Go for it. You can apologize to me as to why you suck post lynch.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In all honesty

I hope you realize how stupid the question of "Why did you motivate the claimed vig who managed to shoot scum" is. Because that is really fucking stupid.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

YOU CLAIM YOU DIDN'T READ D2. YOU CAN'T HAVE POSSIBLY KNOWN THAT.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1352, Katsuki wrote:LOLOLOL

IN SPOOKYSPANISH WE TRUST

VOTE: SKY

I didn't read D2 past this post though.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Happy scumday btw
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Right... You didn't read the additional one page.

But somehow you spoke with ooba and got a strong town read while you weren't able to read a single page of the game, and neither of you talked about what happened with AD and my claim

SO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TALK ABOUT?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Also, it's possible that Cupcake (and some others) are not aware that you can use a spellcard and a regular ability (i.e. an ability that isn't a spell card) in the same phase. The ability Cupcake used on ooba N1 was a regular ability (since it was tracked), and regular abilities in this game don't have limited shots (though they may have other conditions surrounding them, they are most certainly not 1-shot). If we do happen to let Cupcake live today, we're going to force him to neighbourise one of {Mala, Ankamius} (two people scum can't really afford to NK given the limited suspect pool) to prove his ability. This shouldn't interfere with any spellcards he wants to use since he can use them on top of the neighourise ability. Also whoever gets neighbourised by him should have access to whatever conversations he's so far had with ooba.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Muffin please stay with me.

we can lynch Katsuki and Ooba. or even Katsuki and Ank if that suits your wolfish tastes.

But,

Always, I want to be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I've been informed that 1693 isn't necessarily fully correct (it would have been in previous games, but not necessarily in this game).

Still, if Cupcake hasn't disappeared, I want to see what he says.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:27 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I've been informed that you're ignoring me. On your scumday. So RUDE.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's technically not my scum day. You are one day behind me. It's March 12 now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Just ignore the plan I proposed in 1693. I don't particularly want to let Cupcake live past today anyway.

The part about being able to use regular abilities and spellcards on the same night is true, though.
Sky_Paladin
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Sky_Paladin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Sky_Paladin »

I'm okay with Dan/Katsuki as our one-day-past-scumday ritual sacrifices to our zombie overlord. I hope we can repeat it with Ooba/Ank in the next day phase.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”