Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #3

Aegor (1)
- farside22
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (0)
-
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (3)
- TheUnderachivers, Antihero, Aegor
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)
- MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9, PeregrineV
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (3)
- Lord Mhork, ActionDan, PhDScar
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (7)
- vezokpiraka, Albert B. Rampage, TheFuzzylogic99, Aronis, TiphaineDeath, Cephrir, neil1113

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Wait damnit you're the Neil from Mean Girls Mafia. Ugh this playerlist makes me want to cry.

Farside, I like Aegor town for his 'don't claim unless at L-1' and his reasoning for TD scum. His reads line up with mine, except for his PhD reasoning but whatever, so I'm happy to think of him as town for now. You can be town though.

Neil I think that's bullshit. You know you're an arrogant asshole don't try to claim that it's for a 'purpose.' I'm trying very hard to stay engaged this game. Last game it was you who baited me hard enough to get me disengaged. Honestly now that I know who you are I'm going to barely read your posts because if Mean Girls is any indicator, you are not nearly as good as you think and you will blindly ignore scum no matter how scummy they act.

I could bet behind a Neil lynch, though that's because there's no way I will be able to look at his slot totally objectively. His assholeness bleeds through and obscures his true alignment.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Aegor »

farside22 wrote: 1) not scummy
2) not scummy
3) not scummy
I think that together they are. So there. :roll:
@Aegor:
Why do you say this about Neil:
There was a typo: it should have been "
not
necessarily scummy"
But you were on the wagon for Fuzzy:
How are my feelings about neil related at all to my presence on the fuzzy wagon?
Aegor: Why the Neil vote?
Because his posts are suspiciously and overly aggressive, full of personal attacks that feel less than genuine to me, full of truly awful reasoning. And his Antihero vote was particularly nonsensical and ill-founded. In short, his posts read like scum trying to take control of town while taking refuge in audacity. I was wavering on this read ("=not necessarily scummy") but his continued posting put me over the edge.

And if fuzzy flips scum, neil deserves intense scrutiny.

I see people have a town read on Aegor and I don't get that at all. I didn't like that he stuck up for Neil, then voted him.
Could you please show me where I stuck up for Neil? I do not see that anywhere.

[quote="PV]
1) So was Cephrir (17), TD (15), Angel (14), Monkey (13), and Mhork (12)
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes 11.
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in 79. You claim he's wrong (90, 91)
[/quote]
1) You are just flat-out wrong. PhD was the first to actually express willingness to end the day in 16.
2) So? Does that change the fact that PhD's post was inappropriately pessimistic? No.
3) This is an argumentum ab auctoritate. Just because fuzzy said it was AtE does not actually make it AtE.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Aegor wrote:I think that together they are. So there.
Why are they scummy?
Could you please show me where I stuck up for Neil? I do not see that anywhere.
Here
In post 119, Aegor wrote:
In post 113, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 109, Aegor wrote:Neil's Antihero vote is hilariously awful.
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
Nowhere because he does not deserve a vote. His vote on you was awful, necessarily scummy.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Then quickly voted here.
In post 137, Aegor wrote:VOTE: neil
How are my feelings about neil related at all to my presence on the fuzzy wagon?
You felt neil was awful but voted for Fuzzy. I'm trying to understand how one player's views you see as awful but voted for Fuzzy at the start of the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 am

Post by Antihero »

/pukes on the thread

ugh... that feels better

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cephrir
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 174, Antihero wrote:yeah... so this is why i'm very against people who use the "trapper" approach
Does anyone actually do this though? I feel like 80% of the time it's a bullshit excuse (and, even if neil is town, I happen to think it's bullshit here-- though he may even believe it at this point).
In post 177, Aegor wrote:
PV wrote: 1) So was Cephrir (17), TD (15), Angel (14), Monkey (13), and Mhork (12)
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes 11.
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in 79. You claim he's wrong (90, 91)
1) You are just flat-out wrong. PhD was the first to actually express willingness to end the day in 16.
2) So? Does that change the fact that PhD's post was inappropriately pessimistic? No.
3) This is an argumentum ab auctoritate. Just because fuzzy said it was AtE does not actually make it AtE.
1) Maybe, but my 17 could be interpreted as agreeing with that sentiment. Am I also scum? Also, don't you think it's a bit simplistic to scumread PhD for expressing willingness to take it to a lynch? I tend to think scum would be more self-conscious.
2) What's wrong with inappropriate pessimism?
3) The fact that it was actually ATE, however, does!
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 179, Antihero wrote:/pukes on the thread

ugh... that feels better

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cephrir
Why?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Aegor »

@Ceph: That is indeed how I interpreted 17. But that is not a standalone reason to vote either of you. At the time of my vote, PhD seemed the scummiest. There was very little content, so I worked with what I had and made a judgment based on the low amount of info available to me.
Farside wrote:Why are they scummy?
None of them have town motivation to me, and all of them have very plausible scum motivation.
Here...Then quickly voted here.
I do not see any "sticking up for neil." Surely you are not saying that refusal to vote someone at a given time is "sticking up" for that person? That is obviously ridiculous.
You felt neil was awful but voted for Fuzzy. I'm trying to understand how one player's views you see as awful but voted for Fuzzy at the start of the game.
I still fail to see how my initial vote on fuzzy has anything whatsoever to do with a much later assessment on a completely different player. You will have to explain this to me as you would to a young child.
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

In post 125, Cephrir wrote:
In post 104, TheUnderachivers wrote:I see these "SHOW ME PROOFS!" kinda posts from scum all the time.
Well, I make them as both alignments all the time, so get used to it.
I think there's a huge difference between posting in thread evidence and "show me statistical proof that this is valid!" Like I still think the 3rd/4th vote on a wagon is still a valid tell (though like any tell its not 100%) so asking me to go quote a bunch of wagons is nothing but busy work AND its theory discussion and that's p common for scum to try and sabotage a thread that way.
In post 104, TheUnderachivers wrote: He
basically
calls me scum but is to afraid to vote us.
Care to show where I called you scum? Oh wait, evidence isn't your strong suit is it?
I said basicly as in you pretty heavily implied that we were scum but you bounced around actully using your words. Lets look at what you said here!
you called me lazy for skimming

When PHD pointed out that my "RVS" landed on the Aronis bw you told him it was a great catch. Its not like its wasn't obvious that my vote was on a pre-existing wagon so I mean what was "caught"? Other than the obvious buddy attempt (wich in itself is alarming) I don't really see you saying this unless you have a scum read.

You call my asking the mod to make us a private topic fake.

Me: What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.[/quote]

Him: I didn't make the connection that Nero was you, and I didn't realize I had a preview edit before I posted. I was wrong with that statement. Period.

Even if he didn't make the connection that I and Nero were the same accounts what the absolute fuck gambit or reaction fish would "Nero" be trying to make? This continues to make no sense. He was obviously shadowing fuzzy.

The whole "I was reaction fishing" is dumb and I don't buy it.

I'd sure like a reply but then again he's pulling an FE:A and ignoring me.

MOAR NEIL VOTES!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Aegor »

VOTE: Tiphaine
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

In post 147, vezokpiraka wrote: Right now I am reading as strong town : { cephrir, mhork, aegor, antihero ,
neil
}
Why?
In post 151, Aronis wrote:
In post 140, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this
In post 133, neil1113 wrote:
In post 97, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT, that's a great catch.
Obviously. God forbid I troll.
Yep, God forbid by your "trolling" you contribute to any mislynches...
My 5th vote was obv going to get him lynched...never mind the fact that you slipped that he's a mislynch...

Time to kill this guys.
Who gives a damn? It's not like I was actually mislynched or anything, just unvote then and move on.
This also doesn't make a ton of sense.

In post 166, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.
This could easily be some backtracking here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

In post 147, vezokpiraka wrote: Right now I am reading as strong town : { cephrir, mhork, aegor, antihero ,
neil
}
Why?
In post 151, Aronis wrote:
In post 140, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this
In post 133, neil1113 wrote:
In post 97, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT, that's a great catch.
Obviously. God forbid I troll.
Yep, God forbid by your "trolling" you contribute to any mislynches...
My 5th vote was obv going to get him lynched...never mind the fact that you slipped that he's a mislynch...

Time to kill this guys.
Who gives a damn? It's not like I was actually mislynched or anything, just unvote then and move on.
This also doesn't make a ton of sense.

In post 166, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.
This could easily be some backtracking here.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 185, TheUnderachivers wrote:
neil
}
Why?
Also, why me? How on earth can you be townreading me right now, I haven't done a single thing.
Bartleby the Scrivener
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 169, TiphaineDeath wrote:The thing you are missing is that town doesn't need a reason to say things. Town can just say things they are thinking, even if they are stupid. Scum will always be considering what they are going to say next and how it will effect game and peoples perception of them and how to make it look like that isn't what they're thinking. That post has no thought behind it, I don't think it's a scum post I don't want to do a huge writeup right now as I am in class, reason on those three will be inc later.
BULLSHIT! This kind of thing is completely different from player to player, game to game.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

So from the top

Aegor is looking bad to me mostly for the combination of post#23 and then #70+#119. The vote on fuzzy then the delayed vote on me to see if it's worth it and whether he can get a following and/or follow reads scummy to me.

I'm not really liking the way the underacheivers are on everyone with few votes, but that might be a nero thing more than a scum thing, not particularly confident in this read, mild scum points more than anything else.

Cephrir is one of the people who made me nervous of the fuzzy wagon. He wavers back and forth from "pressure wagon" to real vote, and remains firmly entrenched on fuzzy.

Anyways, VOTE: Aegor is definitely right for now. I reeaaally don't like the delayed voting. if he had just insta voted me on the post he had called me scum that's one thing, but the delay bugs me, and pings my scumdar.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Cephrir »

^Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew.

VOTE: Tiphaine.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Cephrir »

There is nothing that is not wrong with this post.
In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top

Aegor is looking bad to me mostly for the combination of post#23 and then #70+#119. The vote on fuzzy then the delayed vote on me to see if it's worth it and whether he can get a following and/or follow reads scummy to me.
So he looks bad if you assume that he's scum? Great.

[quote="In post 189, TiphaineDeath"I'm not really liking the way the underacheivers are on everyone with few votes, but that might be a nero thing more than a scum thing, not particularly confident in this read, mild scum points more than anything else.[/quote]
"I'm /really/ not liking X, but you can have a free pass, but wait no not really".

[quote="In post 189, TiphaineDeath"Cephrir is one of the people who made me nervous of the fuzzy wagon. He wavers back and forth from "pressure wagon" to real vote, and remains firmly entrenched on fuzzy.[/quote]
Wavers? I outright said it was both. Also, I hadn't said any of that yet at the time you were supposedly nervous about the Fuzzy wagon, AND I was not voting him anymore by the time you made this post.

[quote="In post 189, TiphaineDeath"Anyways, VOTE: Aegor is definitely right for now. I reeaaally don't like the delayed voting. if he had just insta voted me on the post he had called me scum that's one thing, but the delay bugs me, and pings my scumdar.[/quote]
Yes, how dare you take a moment to think?

:neutral:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Cephrir »

There is nothing that is not wrong with this post.
In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:So from the top

So he looks bad if you assume that he's scum? Great.
In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm not really liking the way the underacheivers are on everyone with few votes, but that might be a nero thing more than a scum thing, not particularly confident in this read, mild scum points more than anything else.
"I'm /really/ not liking X, but you can have a free pass, but wait no not really".
In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:Cephrir is one of the people who made me nervous of the fuzzy wagon. He wavers back and forth from "pressure wagon" to real vote, and remains firmly entrenched on fuzzy.
Wavers? I outright said it was both. Also, I hadn't said any of that yet at the time you were supposedly nervous about the Fuzzy wagon, AND I was not voting him anymore by the time you made this post.
In post 189, TiphaineDeath wrote:Anyways, VOTE: Aegor is definitely right for now. I reeaaally don't like the delayed voting. if he had just insta voted me on the post he had called me scum that's one thing, but the delay bugs me, and pings my scumdar.
Yes, how dare you take a moment to think?

:neutral:
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In case fucking up my tags counts as me voting for Aegor,
VOTE: TD.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Aegor »

TD, why would the vote delay bother you? I am a bit confused about your line of reasoning.

Also, thanks for justifying my vote.
M A S Q U E R A D E
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was a vig that shot his scum neighbor. Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.

@Cephrir: Your whole attitude makes me think you are town.

unvote
vote TD
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was
a vig that shot his scum neighbor.
Also neil is super easy to read. Is he genuinely scumhunting? If yes he's town.
Love your neighbor as you love yourself...

Dang Vezok, put me on blast why don't you... :(

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

The direction I'd prefer much more than TD:

VOTE: Aegor
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 196, neil1113 wrote:
In post 195, vezokpiraka wrote:@Nero/mastin: I've played with neil before. His play was nearly identical to this one. In that game he was

I'm sorry by the way to everyone in this game, but I just don't see the case on TD, at least not nearly as much as everyone else does to warrant a vote. I'm still reading TD as sorry town (like apologetic town, not terrible town), and it seems to me like he's just trying to play the game. He's just sheepish that's all.

And yes I know if TD gets killed / lynched and flips scum, I'm going to look helluva bad... :/
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:35 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 197, neil1113 wrote:
In post 196, neil1113 wrote:

And yes I know if TD gets killed / lynched and flips scum, I'm going to look helluva bad... :/
Well now you are!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 182, Aegor wrote:
Farside wrote:Why are they scummy?
None of them have town motivation to me, and all of them have very plausible scum motivation.
How is 2 and 3 scum motiviated.
2 is an oppinion and 3 the player admited it was AtE.

Here...Then quickly voted here.
I do not see any "sticking up for neil." Surely you are not saying that refusal to vote someone at a given time is "sticking up" for that person? That is obviously ridiculous.[/quote]

Dude you stated it was not necessarily scummy. How does that read I still think the guy is scummy?

I still fail to see how my initial vote on fuzzy has anything whatsoever to do with a much later assessment on a completely different player. You will have to explain this to me as you would to a young child.[/quote]

*walks with Aegor, smiles and pats him on the head*

Mom voice: Sweetie you see there is a person. He said something really dumb and scummy. I saw you voted for him. But other person says something that is also dumb and scummy but you didn't think it was so scummy. I was wondering
if you can at all that is
explain why you voted for one over the other.

Now if you thought Neil was scummy over all why didn't you vote at the time and vote TD?

Also why the switch from Neil to TD? What changed your mind?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”