Open 665 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over! Town Victory!!!

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

never said you did lol

but ok if you think hawk/giga is a possibility then i can't do what i wanted to

i guess you're onto me
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

I was out of town but I'm back. I want to kill King, but I want to NOT speedlynch so we can talk about tomorrow. We do need to /solve/ it today, or it gets a lot harder tomorrow.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:28 pm

In post 1751, SnarkySnowman wrote:I was out of town but I'm back. I want to kill King, but I want to NOT speedlynch so we can talk about tomorrow. We do need to /solve/ it today, or it gets a lot harder tomorrow.
i don't want to speedlynch either

do you have any opposition to using people's votes to confirm certain teams?

all we know for sure is that Giga/Math is not a team, which means one scum in {Hawk/King} QED

if you don't think they're bussing, then we lynch king whenever and math and i crossvote tomorrow and hawk decides

we can also mechanically confirm this via votes
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 1752, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if you don't think they're bussing, then we lynch king whenever and math and i crossvote tomorrow and hawk decides
actually in this scenario it's possible for hawk to get nk'd so

the point is math and i will very likely crossvote in 3way if we don't lynch them today

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1753, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1752, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if you don't think they're bussing, then we lynch king whenever and math and i crossvote tomorrow and hawk decides
actually in this scenario it's possible for hawk to get nk'd so

the point is math and i will very likely crossvote in 3way if we don't lynch them today
Ugh this is blatantly scummy.

It is like they decided in advance to kill Hawk and then take you and play on your buddying.

Wow.

I have no opposition Snarky.

Do you have any questions for me to help you read me?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:15 am

In post 1754, MathBlade wrote:It is like they decided in advance to kill Hawk and then take you and play on your buddying.
are you detatching me from the scumteam...?

how does that even make sense anyway im just pointing out hawk isnt guaranteed to make lylo like i was thinking initially

tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:50 am

Post by tojam2 »

VC is same, @Giga: I quoted the VC and forgot to edit the title, at least you understood.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1755, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1754, MathBlade wrote:It is like they decided in advance to kill Hawk and then take you and play on your buddying.
are you detatching me from the scumteam...?

how does that even make sense anyway im just pointing out hawk isnt guaranteed to make lylo like i was thinking initially
No. To the contrary I am saying you are the mastermind.

At this point the game is more about Snarky and Hawk/King(whichever is town) seeing the real me then it is about this lynch here. Far as I am concerned Snarky and Hawk/King (whichever is town) have to see me as Town (which I am) or we lose. I don't think there is any hope for you as you are scum and I am easier to pair with Moz/(King/Hawk). The fact you are suggesting scum could kill Hawk means Hawk is likely town so Giga King.

It is no longer about the hunt for me because FMPOV it has to be Giga King. It is about what Snarky/Hawk decide to do in LYLO. And the more I yell and scream the less likely they will have interest to see the real me.

So they need to ask me questions so they can sort me so we win. It is literally that simple.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:33 am

wow it's like i've been saying that all game but with our names switched and a different reason for townreading hawk but hey

except for the easier to pair with moz/king part that's just admitting you have terrible associatives lol

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Empking »

Proving not scum-teams through votes seems like a good idea.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:23 am

In post 1759, Empking wrote:Proving not scum-teams through votes seems like a good idea.
see when you say it i suddenly think it's a terrible idea

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:24 am

like i still think it's you and math but

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:25 am

yeah fuck it ur just trying to fuck with me lmaooo

i basically need math to vote you to do anything though so it's up to them

and they want to listen to snarky

so it's up to snarky :/

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys my daughter was just born! Just checking in but after ISOing MB I'm fairly certain that he is scum... He latches very hard onto the fitz lynch and doesn't let go. Presses and Presses that Masons shouldn't claim but honestly I think Masons should have claimed especially if it was fitz at the time. If Fitz claims Scum wouldn't CC/couldn't cc cause Moz claimed VT. I honestly think all of this and the attempts of Moz to place some pressure on me yesterday and Giga follow up with Kings attempt today means it's MB and King. If I go to lylo my minds already made up.

Convince me otherwise I won't move my vote off of King today unless SnarkySnowman wants to run up MB today and King and GI gave both vote first.

pedit:

King proving not scum teams with votes outside of what we've done just proves that you're scum, We run too much risk of coordinated hammer with that play.

What we could try but one wrong guess and it's game over so shut up scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Hawk »

Also if we aren't in night I'll post more tomorrow I'm just doing a check in this is what my VLA was for!
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:37 am

Aaaaaah congrats hawk!! :D

and yeah the only way i think we can safely confirm not-teams is to confirm me as town from king's pov so we can both vote math and confirm that hawk/king only contains 1 scum and not 2 - or confirm math as town from empking's pov and have him and them vote me

i don't like the second one as much because it involves running up conftown ( ;) ) but it would be nice to be sure that math/king IS the scumteam so i'm fine with either

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Well you kinda have to admit I kinda hate the first one for the same reason. Running me up and then just letting you hammer after I've been politely repeating you're scum is just ...well bad.

Congrats Hawk!

I wish you'd see what a scummy player giga is right now because scum can slow play. Granted it's unlikely but still a possibility. Almost50 just got done with a game with me where they could have won well earlier but didn't because he derped. He still won but at the same time, this plan feels sketchy as fuck but if the mason says to do it we do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1763, Hawk wrote:Hey guys my daughter was just born! Just checking in but after ISOing MB I'm fairly certain that he is scum... He latches very hard onto the fitz lynch and doesn't let go. Presses and Presses that Masons shouldn't claim but honestly I think Masons should have claimed especially if it was fitz at the time. If Fitz claims Scum wouldn't CC/couldn't cc cause Moz claimed VT. I honestly think all of this and the attempts of Moz to place some pressure on me yesterday and Giga follow up with Kings attempt today means it's MB and King. If I go to lylo my minds already made up.

Convince me otherwise I won't move my vote off of King today unless SnarkySnowman wants to run up MB today and King and GI gave both vote first.

pedit:

King proving not scum teams with votes outside of what we've done just proves that you're scum, We run too much risk of coordinated hammer with that play.

What we could try but one wrong guess and it's game over so shut up scum.

Hawk, I don't think you understand. I'm a tunneller and a known busser. I have no problems sacrificing a buddy if it means a sure win in my scum games. I can give you tons of meta demonstrating such. I genuinely believed Fitz was going to flip scum. I wasn't thinking about the further pairings or who you'd pair with who. The fact you and Giga have both decided I'm scum means that moz is town and we're going to lose or one of you is scum or we're going to lose. Either way it's a bad scenario.

I just know if I get mislynched we lose. I'm HORRIBLE at defending myself from mislynches. I would rather just be open and honest and let people see me for me. Don't confuse that for being scum. I'm me. I always will be. I'm just trying to make sure town wins.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:40 pm

i'm blatant town

math your reactions in general have been fake as heck - like the reaction to my hammer yesterday

the only way you can possibly be town here is if hawk is too — everything about his play has been transparent and genuine to me

at the same time though it's posts like ^ that ^ that make me think "maybe??"

so i'll ask you again since i guess i do need it after all

if you can scumify everyone - scumify hawk for me

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:42 pm

wait no

why tf does hawk not kill a mason

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm

plus idg how you can read my d1 interactions w you as scum math

i was trying to get you off of the masonry and onto scum

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:55 pm

no wonder moz thinks im an idiot

"implicitly imply"

lmaooooo

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So in other words you ramble to make a case that I am scum versus believing I am scum. If you truly believed I was scum you wouldn't need to keep spamming the thread with arguments. You'd let your words stand up for what they are. Not continuously add more.

There is one thing I cannot do is fake a reaction. You're calling it fake because it is a townie one.

At this point it is up to Snarky to say what Snarky needs to solve the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

In post 1772, MathBlade wrote:If you truly believed I was scum you wouldn't need to keep spamming the thread with arguments
i think it's pretty obvious that in that moment i didnt KNOW what i believed

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

In post 1672, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1666, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:in case you were wondering it was uzi me and king

i didnt hammer earlier bc i was scared hawk may have

hawk why did you fakeclaim vt?? uzi was really insightful and picked up on CMM and Snarky's crumbs but that doesnt mean you should roleswap lmfaooooo

other than that i think apathy mostly killed town here. mathblade sorry for being awful but you played well :)
Thanks for admitting you slowplayed.

That makes me feel so much better for defending Moz both wagons were Town.

Well done Giga.

Guess I don't need to do that case anymore do I?
math, you wouldnt write this as scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”