Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Nero »

i can't believe we haven't been voting ank. doctor head actually agreed with serene on that point!
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1771, Zdenek wrote:When it comes to Ank, I didn't like that basically just calls stuff "weird," so he's not actually attacking anyone or calling anyone scummy - it's a very safe way to play.
exactly

his reaction to the claim is pretty much "Eh, I believe the claim, but we'll see"

it's a very safe position for scum to take when they know the claim is almost certainly true from their viewpoint

i'm willing to bet at least one scum believed the claim without question and i believe that scum to be ank
In post 1128, Ankamius wrote:Right. Well, then.

UNVOTE: Serene

The claim is believable enough. I'm not going to consider them near-confirmed town yet, but they can join the town pile. until the claim is proven one way or the other.
What exactly made the claim believable?

How does one prove a mason claim without one of us dying? And for that matter, my own death proves me town anyway. So no one is confirmed until dead? Or?
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Nero »

In post 1774, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1770, Rift Adrift wrote:I don't know what Nero's motivation is. I just know what the result is. A totally disrupted conversation among people trying to sort out reads. If his motivation is not to disrupt the shit out of this lynch decision he needs to take a look at the thread.
It's like you know exactly what the scum motivation is.
im actually saving us all from serene's asininity.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Serene, you realize that this thread is really hard to read, right? Finding motivation to read anything here is impossible.
In post 1771, Zdenek wrote:When it comes to Ank, I didn't like that basically just calls stuff "weird," so he's not actually attacking anyone or calling anyone scummy - it's a very safe way to play.
I didn't go into any detail because I wanted to get notes on as much of the game down as possible. If I had done any explaining whatsoever, I would've maybe gotten through 2 pages.

I'll start expanding on points later.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Nero »

i dont even know who the fuck doctor head is but yeah, lets vote ank. he agreed with serene's point!
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I was lynch voting him early in the game day. But, despite his (IMO) scummy way of wording things, I keep finding town motivation in his posts, often enough that I"m considering him town. Shadi is kind of that way, too, but he's kind of...I dunno...given up on having an effect on how this game day goes, I guess.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1773, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 1709, KingCrabd wrote:
In post 1704, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1701, KingCrabd wrote:You've got me on the first line and all but Ank on the second line. I need to go ISO ank before I accept that. I'd also propose we bring Prohawk to the table, because of the shadi and bulba interactions.
I almost listed him but I wanted your input.
I'm down with ANK, 1585 feels heck of genuine. I don't see scum just skipping a shitton of pages and openly posting as such that they did. Not to mention the content lately greatly makes up for the whole interaction with Zdenek.

I have enough experience watching hawk as scum that I'm relatively sure that he's not scum this game. Mostly comes from watching him in the game I modded recently.
Zdenek, thoughts about 1585, then? It felt too open to be fake, but that's just my take.
I don't think that not reading the thread is a town-tell, and I have little idea who his scum reads are when I read it or even what sort of thing he finds scummy. I wouldn't lynch him today because of it, but it's a part of why he is shooting up my scum list.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1776, Serene wrote:
In post 1128, Ankamius wrote:Right. Well, then.

UNVOTE: Serene

The claim is believable enough. I'm not going to consider them near-confirmed town yet, but they can join the town pile. until the claim is proven one way or the other.
What exactly made the claim believable?

How does one prove a mason claim without one of us dying? And for that matter, my own death proves me town anyway. So no one is confirmed until dead? Or?
Dramonic's response made it believable.

Those questions are literally useless. The only way it CAN be proven is by death (or copping both of them, but that's a waste of time). All the last statement really said is that both you and dramonic are in the town pile for the claim until one of you flips.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1770, Rift Adrift wrote:I don't know what Nero's motivation is.
He's scum.

I'd love to vote him, but instead of lynching him you're all going to call him "neutral" and dismiss my vote as a personal beef slash policy vote.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1774, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1770, Rift Adrift wrote:I don't know what Nero's motivation is. I just know what the result is. A totally disrupted conversation among people trying to sort out reads. If his motivation is not to disrupt the shit out of this lynch decision he needs to take a look at the thread.
It's like you know exactly what the scum motivation is.
I love you, I do.
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Nero »

In post 1783, Serene wrote:
He's scum.

I'd love to vote him, but instead of lynching him you're all going to call him "neutral" and dismiss my vote as a personal beef slash policy vote.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1782, Ankamius wrote:Dramonic's response made it believable.

Those questions are literally useless. The only way it CAN be proven is by death (or copping both of them, but that's a waste of time). All the last statement really said is that both you and dramonic are in the town pile for the claim until one of you flips.
ehhh

yeah that makes sense

back into the null pile with you
Nero
Nero
Goon
Nero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Nero »

so serene, can you jsut go ahead and call my team out now to save us some time? i kinda forgot who my partners were.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Serene »

VOTE: NERO
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1783, Serene wrote:
He's scum.

I hate to waste a lynch on him tbh. I kinda hope we have a vig who will take care of him because it doesn't matter what his alignment is. His effect on the game thread when he is active is anti-town.

I don't say this sort of thing often.

Also, I'm cringing at the memory of a couple of the games buldermar and I have played as a hydra. :/
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Serene »

Nero is scum.

I have meta on him; if he were town he'd make walls of shit cases on me.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Serene »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26390

In this game, Nero is relentless in making shit wall cases and fakeclaims against townies as town - he pretty much single-handedly decimated the town, and no one was able to find scum in the Nero-created morass.

In this game he is recreating the morass and the demoralization, minus the effort of making shitcases.

Baby Spice should support my read.

Nero is definitely scum, this is not a policy lynch, no one should even suggest that this may be a policy lynch. This is a 100% SCUM lynch.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Serene »

The first "this game" is the old game.

The second "this game" is this current game.

Sorry if that was confusing.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Nero is not Nero Cain?
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1793, fferyllt wrote:Nero is not Nero Cain?
:/

Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1793, fferyllt wrote:Nero is not Nero Cain?
Alt.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

This is the game that orcinus and I played with town-Nero: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26883

Same crap, not quite as voluminous.

p-edit what is the alt's name?

Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1796, Rift Adrift wrote:This is the game that orcinus and I played with town-Nero: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26883

Same crap, not quite as voluminous.

p-edit what is the alt's name?
Nero Cain. I suspect an alt.

If I'm wrong and he's not an alt, anyone that played with him in BSG would be insane not to vote him here. His play is completely different. In BSG, he's giving reads, he's voting, he's commenting, he's terse but not useless. Very unlike this game.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

I've heard that rumor before, but playing with Nero Cain is nothing like playing with Nero.

IMO he's doing all the stuff that he did in the BSG game, and has ladled an overwhelming amount of spam on top.

Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1798, Rift Adrift wrote:IMO he's doing all the stuff that he did in the BSG game, and has ladled an overwhelming amount of spam on top.
No. No. No.

Just. No.

Iso him again both games. HE IS
VASTLY
DIFFERENT. Qualitatively different.

If you can't figure out that he's totally obv-scum in this game by reading that other game... maybe meta analysis isn't your forte.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”