ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:07 am

Post by ika »

In post 1824, Regfan wrote:@BBT/Ika, p sure you're both town so stop fucking spamming with useless shit.

but its fun to goad BBT into stupidity

but on seriosu note: you think its CES/elk?

anti: what is your/tth take on scum partner?

ank: whats your take on everything in general

BBT: wheres titus VCA i already am most likely going to take it for not much but i want to see it anyway
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:09 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Reg, why are you voting elk is you think it's elk/CES.

Especially given your vote puts CES to L-1 and then Ika 'has to hammer.'
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:11 am

In post 1825, ika wrote:
In post 1824, Regfan wrote:@BBT/Ika, p sure you're both town so stop fucking spamming with useless shit.

BBT: wheres titus VCA i already am most likely going to take it for not much but i want to see it anyway

You see, you keep making posts like this that let me know you know I'm town.

I could only be 'stupid' if I am town. If I'm scum, then stupidity doesn't apply does it? You do little things like this throughout the game that tell me you know I'm town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:13 am

Post by ika »

In post 1827, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1825, ika wrote:

You see, you keep making posts like this that let me know you know I'm town.

I could only be 'stupid' if I am town. If I'm scum, then stupidity doesn't apply does it? You do little things like this throughout the game that tell me you know I'm town.

i dont "knwo" you are town as you make it. i jsut think our interactions is comign from a tunnling bad town POV.

also take into account that i have my team memebers (GIF/ZZZX) who are talking to to be about you as well. your bias is strong
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1826, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Reg, why are you voting elk is you think it's elk/CES. Especially given your vote puts CES to L-1 and then Ika 'has to hammer.'

I'm p much certain Elks scum, I'm nowhere near that confident on CES being scum and the reasons that I think he might be scum are based on interactions with Elk and Elk being scum making Elk the better lynch, not to mention I still town-read quite a few of CES's earlier play and found his reads/thoughts.

In post 1825, ika wrote:but its fun to goad BBT into stupidity

It spams the thread up with useless stuff which isn't needed at this point. I can see both Elk-Ank and Elk-CES being the case atm.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:17 am

If you think our interaction is town, why are you willing to lynch me?

You make zero sense. Like, literally, everything you say blows my fucking mind.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:22 am

Post by ika »

In post 1830, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If you think our interaction is town, why are you willing to lynch me?

You make zero sense. Like, literally, everything you say blows my fucking mind.

cus your being an anti-town fuck who is playing solely on ego play and not team play. i am at least listenig to others and considering stuff and vauling the imput (honestly a good chunk my my shipping at this point si deriving from tammy/zach cus i think they are much better then anyone who is alive in this game atm)

anyone who play for ego based reasons is hoenstly being a bad town cus they dont take into account ohter people and more times then i have seen have single handedly destroy town games as town.

so no imnot going to hide the fact that my push on you is sole for poilcy and that i will admit it is 100% anti-town for it but i really dont give a fuck. if you want t play like that as town then i will shove you hard every game
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:25 am

Post by ika »

regfan why is ank scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:26 am

Can you explain why you think I'm town please?

Or is it purely your team mates reads?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:28 am

Post by ika »

In post 1833, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can you explain why you think I'm town please?

Or is it purely your team mates reads?

i've already explained it but apparently your not reading.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:30 am

Clearly.

Link me to it?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:31 am

Post by ika »

here bbt ill take a page from you jsut so you can see how annyoing it it

read my iso
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 1832, ika wrote:regfan why is ank scum?

Your stance on BBT makes you just as bad as him. I hope you realise this.

And Anks "I'm not voting Elk" in while calling all three (Elk/Psyche/CD) town in looks like attempting to avoid bussing. His mention that Elk was town/lynchbait in with no reasoning attached is something I don't like not to mention the fact that his reads list in and suggest he should be voting Elk right now which is something he's not doing looks like distancing and hoping that someone else gets lynched.

Alright crashing time for me.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:34 am

In post 1645, ika wrote:Aneninen
Ankamius
Cogito Ergo Sum
ika
Zachrulez
Antihero

------

BlueBloodedToffee
Regfan
theelkspeaks

a not random list of my current gamestate stance (town reads are not in any order)

You think I am scum here.

I see nothing after this post that suggests you're town reading me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:35 am

Post by ika »

In post 1837, Regfan wrote:Your stance on BBT makes you just as bad as him. I hope you realise this.

the diffrence is that i openly admit it and dont care about how it makes me look or how anti-town it is

BBT on the otherhand seems to be trying to jsutify it by other means and has already openly admit that his play and bias on me is sole on ego purpous

pedit: wow you went way too far back, keep trying
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:36 am

Post by ika »

anyway work time...

i wait for ank/anti to come back

oh BBT how about somethign that you can do: whats the town!case for elk? and lets not out the bs exuse of POE
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:38 am

Ika, you're not a policy lynch to me. I don't know why you even think this.

You're scum. And pretty fucking obviously so.

I didn't see anything in your ISO after that post where you're town reading me.

PEdit - Not interested in town cases. But if you really want to know, he thinks you're scum. He must be town.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

In post 1818, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It was far from obvious that Anen was getting lynched. You realise that I left the joint leading wagon (Ika) to vote Anen, right? Like, you saw that happen.

I had absolutely no reason whatsoever to bus there if I was scum.

Aneninen had already unvoted, so that's not even technically true. The ikawagon was dead; Regfan had already promised his vote to the Aneninenwagon and I was also in favour of it. It was really obvious.

In post 1824, Regfan wrote:Again I don't think BBT-Anen / BBT-Psyche interaction (I'll grab some links when it's not 3am) works as partners ergo I don't think BBTs scum here, the fact that I brought this fact up yesterday yet you switched so quickly from Elk->BBT isn't something I like at all.

I looked at the BBT-Psyche interaction. I agree there's not a good scum motivation for Psyche's actions, but it's not that uncommon for a mafioso to attack a buddy unduly (and the way he did was consistent with that type of attack). Plus, I don't really see how we're supposed to lynch elk here without Ankamius' help, so voting for Elk doesn't cover more bases.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:50 am

Post by ika »

In post 1841, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Ika, you're not a policy lynch to me. I don't know why you even think this.

You're town. And pretty fucking obviously so.

I didn't see anything in your ISO after that post where you're town reading me.

PEdit - Not interested in town cases. But if you really want to know, he thinks you're scum. He must be town.

easy you continue to ask me questions which implies either:

A) you have a withold on me and think im town
B) your doign you typical scum tactic of ask and discredit

like you continuing to ask me questions while calling me scum basicly shows 2 diffrent standpoints
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Come on, Regfan. Look at how BBT pushed ika Today, talking about "crushing his meta" to try and spin the fact that ika's play fits his town play into something in favour of an ikalynch. Look at how he's claiming credit for voting Aneninen. And consider on how little his supertunnely scum read on me is based. Look at the BBT-elk interactions. Antihero's point about Aneninen's liking to bus. Why can't you see that BBT makes a lot of sense as scum here?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:07 am

In post 1843, ika wrote:
easy you continue to ask me questions which implies either:

A) you have a withold on me and think im town
B) your doign you typical scum tactic of ask and discredit

like you continuing to ask me questions while calling me scum basicly shows 2 diffrent standpoints

You're back to me being scum now? I can't keep up.

In post 1844, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Come on, Regfan. Look at how BBT pushed ika Today, talking about "crushing his meta" to try and spin the fact that ika's play fits his town play into something in favour of an ikalynch. Look at how he's claiming credit for voting Aneninen. And consider on how little his supertunnely scum read on me is based. Look at the BBT-elk interactions. Antihero's point about Aneninen's liking to bus. Why can't you see that BBT makes a lot of sense as scum here?

His meta is crushed when the game is over. I thought it was pretty obvious that's what I was referring to.

My scum read of you has been very well explained and in detail. You can keep trying to discredit it by pretending I don't have a case but that doesn't make it true.

Anen was bussing Ika until it looked like Ika would be lynched. Then he jumped off. That was what pointed to Anen being scum for me. It's another reason that Ika is scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:09 am

You're consistently twisting things to fit the narrative you're trying to push CES.

It's scummy as fuck.

Why was Anen not bussing Ika? If you're using Anti's comment as reasoning for why I'm scum, why does this not apply to Ika?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:12 am

Post by ika »

In post 1846, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You're consistently twisting things to fit the narrative you're trying to push CES.

It's scummy as fuck.

Why was Anen not bussing Ika? If you're using Anti's comment as reasoning for why I'm scum, why does this not apply to Ika?

just to be a dick you are kinda doing the same thing really if you dont notice
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:14 am

Except for I'm not.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 7:18 am

Post by ika »

In post 1848, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Except for I'm not.

but you are?

like you are jsut takign everyhting i say and painting it in a scummy viewpoint now. and you are scum reading em yet your willing to compermise on CES with em makes no sesne for town

like i can sit here all day and have fun dicussion with you and show you how bad you are being if your town. the entire read that you have on me is really based on "its going to detry my meta" which in fact is baseless

you are also not taking into consideration one ohter major factor: the scum nk

what do i gain from nking tammy and zach if they were majorly town reading me?

let me also point out your town!case on elk is shitty as hell and that you not trying to work with me is anti-town as fuck and a cop out exuse to try to avoide dicussion

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”