Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Kdub »

I could be wrong about Aegor, he had every reason to park his vote on SG yesterday and wait for Jake or someone else to cave and hammer her.

Right now, I'm leaning toward either Mac or Muffin. I need to reread Muffin a bit today.

Muffin, what are your thoughts in light of HKC's flip?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that we should mass claim today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1949, Jake from State Farm wrote:mod I asked zmuffun not to criticize my reads again. I take this as a personal insult and ask he is forced replaced. Or you can just go ahead and replace me.
zMuffinMan is not breaking any rules.

Please acknowledge that you still wish to be replaced.
beefycheese
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Yes he is. He personally insulted me by criticizing my reads. I asked him not to criticize my reads again and said I considered it a personal insult.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm sorry, but I'm maintaining my position on this.
beefycheese
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 1951, zMuffinMan wrote:that we should mass claim today
Didn't we already do this yesterday?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

jake wrote:Nothing about your play has been pro-town and like hkc did with smp, you stayed off the wagon
you really have no clue how D2 played out, do you?

i stayed off the wagon because i (a) hadn't read the game, and (b) wasn't going to vote him myself if others had anything they wanted to add

but literally everything i said about him shows i thought he was scum who should be lynched that day. including the part where you go "oh hey i could also vote AJ today" and i go "no. SMP should be lynched today" in case that didn't give you a huge fucking hint what my thoughts were about SMP. after sangres clarified they were serious about the cop result on BRO, it was fairly obvious SMP was scum (because bork would never include two cop roles like that especially in a small game like this, which i ALSO talked about D2, not that you'd know because you're clearly not reading or thinking critically about it)

besides all that, D2. would. never. have. played. out. as. it. did. if. i. were. scum.

there is no logical reason for SMP to claim a vanilla result on me if he was roleblocked outside of rolefishing. it was very clearly an act of someone who knew they were going to be lynched and wanted to give as much information to their team as possible. in no way does it make sense for SMP to claim a result on a partner after being roleblocked isntead of TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH if he wanted to survive the day. he was very clearly aware he likely would not survive the day, though. which is why he chose to rolefish and try to help his team rather than gamble on not being lynched and provide his team no information. further, considering the likelihood the remaining scum is a PR of some sort (likely strongman or ascetic or something) if he was going to claim a vanilla result on a partner for some insanely stupid reason after being roleblocked, you'd think he'd do it to a goon (like HKC)

as for why i wasn't on the HKC wagon, all i'll say is *shrug* i thought squirrel girl was far more likely to be scum. and if i happen to be right about that, it means i've been pushing scum for the entire game, which, you know, would make my reads far superior to yours *cough*. but even if i'm wrong, you seem to lack a fundamental understanding of how i play scum. two obvious reasons i am not scum here. if i were, you wouldn't have the fucking faintest idea about it because i'd look so amazingly town by now that doubting i'm town would be incredibly stupid. and if i were, i would have bussed the fuck out of HKC, killed off Antihero, and coasted to an easy endgame off the town cred. like this 100% what i would have done as scum and anyone who knows anything at all about my scum game would know this is what i would do (which i suppose you could argue is WIFOM for why i wouldn't do it, but really, it's incredibly easy to manipulate shit like that so i woulda prob done it anwyay)

but youre ignoring all this and going "lol you scum claimed" which is fucking hilarious because if, for whatever reason, you somehow manage to get me lynched, i'm going to laugh at you for the rest of the game and talk about... my opinion of you as a player... in the dead thread til endgame. more so if i see the spoilers and find out how incredibly off you've been about who the remaining scum is. because that would literally make my day. i would love that more than anything.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kdub wrote:Didn't we already do this yesterday?
no

SG didn't claim (i *think* she softed that she's a vanilla neighbour but i want this confirmed)

and BRO didn't claim

i am mainly looking for whether there is another protective claim, i don't care if BRO claims beyond that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1518, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 1, borkjerfkin wrote:Please treat your fellow players with respect.
Hi all,

I'm just going to quote this rule here.
I'm not going to tolerate anything that even approaches ad-hom for the remainder of the game. From anyone. Be respectful, act like an adult, or show yourself out.

I hope that this doesn't have to come up again.
Thank you.
In post 1539, Aegor wrote:
In post 1537, Jake from State Farm wrote:Btw that actually wasn't sarcasm. I'm dead serious about using your logic for AJ means all those people I named would be scum. None of those people have done anything I perceive as pro-town
Well, I do not give a shit about your perceptions because your entire play has been real fucking shitty and you are negative utility and I am tempted to excise you from this game like the malignant tumor you are. So I would recommend that you shut the fuck up.

I mean it's pretty inexcusable for you to let aegor's post slide but now you are letting muffin just do whatever he wants even when a player asks him to stop is inexcusable.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

jake if you psot again i will take it as a personal insult

never post again
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you post again*
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you post after this point, jake, i will take it as a personal insult, and given i've asked you not to, it is inexcusable for you to ignore this
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Please hold. I apologize for the delay.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I am force replacing Jake From State Farm and zMuffinMan. Game will be locked until these slots are filled.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

penguin_alien replaces Jake From State Farm.

Still looking for muffin slot.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:48 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

mastin2 replaces zMuffinMan.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart for the disruption in play.

Deadline has been reset to 14 days.
beefycheese
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:56 am

Post by BROseidon »

lalalalalala just ignore me not providing content.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 9:56 am

Post by BROseidon »

Although we should just mass claim at this point.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Aegor »

I feel...liberated, as if from shackles.

Anyway, Mac obviously needs to die:

1) Miller claim like Day 3, which conveniently preempts cop investigations. Doc claim that could potentially never have been verified since he refused to protect the one person who could have verified. Who knows what the position will be today.
2) Conspicuous absence from the SMP wagon
3) Votes HKC after defending the slot and then putting it into the scumpile for no reason. Then unvotes for no real reason and does not revote.

The only way I will consider not lynching Mac today is if all players agree that he is lynched tomorrow if the Jake/pie slot does not verify his protect.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Aegor »

BRO, decide claim order please.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Aegor »

Also, someone please remind me how BRO is cleared.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Aegor »

Also, unless Jake is some bussing mastermind on a very strategic scum team, that slot is town.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1968, Aegor wrote:1) Miller claim like Day 3, which conveniently preempts cop investigations. Doc claim that could potentially never have been verified since he refused to protect the one person who could have verified. Who knows what the position will be today.
Jesus Christ. Pre-empting the cop
THAT HAS ALREADY FLIPPED
is my scum strategy? And I'm sure you would waste a protect on Jake from State Farm too! No really, I believe you!
In post 1968, Aegor wrote:2) Conspicuous absence from the SMP wagon
Cool. Like that's a scumtell.
In post 1968, Aegor wrote:3) Votes HKC after defending the slot and then putting it into the scumpile for no reason. Then unvotes for no real reason and does not revote.
Oh wow. My stance was clear on HKC; I thought their "Mac's probably town" and then intent to hammer was a scummy as fuck move, and clearly I was right. I unvoted to try and work with my strongest townreads who were not on HKC. Meanwhile, you tiptoed around the HKC wagon, voted SG and then hammered for what looked to me and SG like a blatant attempt at towncred once you realised the wagon wasn't going to go through.

Vote: Aegor

I'm confident this is where the last scum lies.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

Yo.

I basically know absolutely nothing about the game. (I found it accidentally, even. :P) I just saw it was locked, it wasn't over, it was bork, it needed a replacement, and it was zMuff, and figured might as well. So, give me the rundown.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1970, Aegor wrote:Also, someone please remind me how BRO is cleared.
...the fucking cop innocent and confirmed flip, perhaps?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”