JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean I'm outstanding. What do you think we're settling on?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I don't know. What do you think?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:19 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm just gonna write thoughts, surrounded by blank lines, until I don't have thoughts.

I think Roshar is town. If I'm wrong then good, Roshar deserves the win.

I don't think a mod would allow an RB and a to be active on the same night. That, in a vacuum, seems ridiculously town-sided.

As town, I don't want Lowell to survive this game regardless of his alignment. I don't think he deserves the win if he's scum and we have enough mislynches to get rid of him if he's town because I don't trust him to make intelligent decisions given his reasons for votes in the past.

If Titus and Rosh are both telling the truth, maybe there's more than one scum left? Like, 4 scum in 13 (not 11, my mistake) means town can mislynch 3 times (with a successful scum kill each night) without losing. That's not terrible, and with such an awful even nightgame for scum it'd be even more. We might be dealing with multiple scum left.

that's all I'm thinking right now
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:20 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

what I'm thinking basically is this day is far from over and Lowell seems too easy but we should lynch him anyway. More than on board for Titus though.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Lowell »

VOTE: FA_Q2

Shamelessly sheeping APL here. Out of curiousity I ISO'd FA and it is indeed bad.

At this point I don't really think titus is the one we're looking for. This could all be a show, but her exasperation with me (as unfounded as it is) seems genuine. If I'm wrong, good on her. That, plus the fact that I keep saying TITUS MUST DIE and never get NK'd for it, despite being hot poison for the scumteam so far.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Dierfire »

Vote Count - Day 5 VC #5Titus (2) - ,
Froot (0) -
Johnny (0) -
FA_Q2 (2) - ,
Plain (0) -
Lowell (0) -
Rosh (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (3) - Johnny, FA_Q2, Titus

DeadlineDay 5 ends on June 6 5:30 PM EDT (GMT-4) or in (expired on 2016-06-06 17:30:00)!

Lynch ThresholdWith 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Mod NotesIrcher V/LA 5/30 to 6/3; Dier will manage during that time.
Last edited by Ircher on Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:42 am

Post by a plain farmer »

I find myself feeling marginally better about FAQ at the moment, so I'll put my vote on the next one up.

VOTE: Lowell

It pains me to do this to someone who just sheeped me though. :(

It'd be great if everyone who isn't voting could put a vote down. Even if it doesn't result in a lynch, it would signal preferences, and we could hash it out from there.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Lowell »

Well that vote convinces me it's not APF at least. Not titus, not APF, not Rosh.

That leaves me johnny, FA, and froot... and I doubt it's froot.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Lowell »

Also I'll laugh/cry if it is Titus now that I've cleared her. She'll be all "LOLOL you guys even blocked me and I still won LOLOLOLOL"
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1979, Lowell wrote:VOTE: FA_Q2

Shamelessly sheeping APL here. Out of curiousity I ISO'd FA and it is indeed bad.

At this point I don't really think titus is the one we're looking for. This could all be a show, but her exasperation with me (as unfounded as it is) seems genuine. If I'm wrong, good on her. That, plus the fact that I keep saying TITUS MUST DIE and never get NK'd for it, despite being hot poison for the scumteam so far.
I reject your Titus conclusion based on just how easy it is to lynch you if you're even town at all
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1983, Lowell wrote:Also I'll laugh/cry if it is Titus now that I've cleared her. She'll be all "LOLOL you guys even blocked me and I still won LOLOLOLOL"
'cleared her?'

and how have you done that?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

INACTIVITY
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lowell

How could seriously none of you people call me on not voting Lowell despite me claiming he's obvscum? Really.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

We've been talking about things all day and your stance has been pretty clear. Not voting isn't that bad today.

I just ISO'd the Heur/Garmr/Shaddowz slot.

I think it's unlikely that Heur would've come out and voted/scumread his scum partner so I don't think Johnny's a likely partner for him. That doesn't really help much with our options today but it's worth noting.

There's the most content from Shaddowz but I don't think it helps us very much. He mentions throughout the day that the RC/Titus slot is suggesting policy lynches and there's some comments about RC and Lowell in . He also asked Huntress to comment on her reads in so he did talk to/question at least that scum partner.

As I said before, I understand the reasons for voting Lowell but I think the evidence for voting for Titus is more compelling:
- I think Titus' behaviour on D3 (relating to Roshar/Huntress) is more likely as scum than Lowell's.
- I think having a doc, follower and RB active on the same night is over-powered so I don't believe her claim.
- Her response to my questions on D4 were inconsistent and conflicting. It doesn't indicate a town mindset for me.
- She was blocked and there was no-kill.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Titus »

And we've been over this.

- Lowell is pretty obviously scum based on his actions, and you're pigeonholing everything.
- And this setup spec has been discussed.
- They were not. We've been over this.
- We discussed that anyone no kills.

And yet your hellbent on not listening. Why is that?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

I'm listening but I think the evidence against you is stronger.

I'm not going to be convinced by you saying "They were not" or telling me something "has been discussed." If it has been discussed, I've read it and these are my conclusions. If you think something I said is incorrect, please highlight how and where the contradictory evidence is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

And now you're just bogging the thread down again. You admit in your last post that this has been discussed and you've formed an opinion. Why should I think that any attempt at a rational dialogue will get anywhere?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I don't think Lowell's obviously scum. I think he deserves votes because I don't want him to win this game regardless of alignment.

Titus, how many scum are left?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@Titus - If you think I'm not listening, I guess it's because there's something definitive which you think I'm missing. Otherwise, it's possible that I am listening and these are my conclusions.

It's not like the thread is super active, bogging it down isn't really an issue :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1992, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I don't think Lowell's obviously scum. I think he deserves votes because I don't want him to win this game regardless of alignment.

This is a mini with two flipped scum, so one. Do you have some reason to think otherwise?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1993, Froot Loop wrote:@Titus - If you think I'm not listening, I guess it's because there's something definitive which you think I'm missing. Otherwise, it's possible that I am listening and these are my conclusions.

It's not like the thread is super active, bogging it down isn't really an issue :/
You've basically dismissed everything I've said out of hand. There's about a zero percent chance you were listening to me. When others posted my thoughts and you dismissed them too, yeah I am pretty sure that you aren't. You want to convince me you can be reasoned with, that's on you to do.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1995, Titus wrote:You want to convince me you can be reasoned with, that's on you to do.
I mean, I don't think that's the way it works but ok.

Can you be more specific? Is it possible that I've listened and I don't agree with the conclusion? I feel like I've posted my logic so what is it that you think I've dismissed out of hand?

If you say something in the thread that I think is vague or unsubstantiated, I'm going to ask you to explain. I don't think you should be making me feel hesitant about that by bringing up bogging down the thread. That makes me think you want to discourage discussion.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1996, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 1995, Titus wrote:You want to convince me you can be reasoned with, that's on you to do.
I mean, I don't think that's the way it works but ok.

Can you be more specific? Is it possible that I've listened and I don't agree with the conclusion? I feel like I've posted my logic so what is it that you think I've dismissed out of hand?

If you say something in the thread that I think is vague or unsubstantiated, I'm going to ask you to explain. I don't think you should be making me feel hesitant about that by bringing up bogging down the thread. That makes me think you want to discourage discussion.
You can post a wall. That doesn't mean you're listening. Anyone can reply to words they hear. That's not listening.

Like we addressed that anyone benefits from a no kill as scum. Yet, you just plugged your nose in as many words and said well I still believe Titus was blocked. No one's disputing I was blocked (well even if we did, we'd get to the no kill scenario anyway). We're stating that a no kill benefits everyone. You plugged your nose at this and tried to argue that conftowning me was actually a good move for scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 1994, Titus wrote:
In post 1992, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I don't think Lowell's obviously scum. I think he deserves votes because I don't want him to win this game regardless of alignment.

This is a mini with two flipped scum, so one. Do you have some reason to think otherwise?
I mean you seem to believe the ridiculously town-sided even doc+RB so I'm wondering why you're not side-eying Rosh. Maybe you think there's more scum?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Autocorrect did a grammar there. You get the jist