Micro 170 - Empking Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Yes but you seem a little preoccupied with Oro and I don't like to be lonely.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

There's always warmth in my arms, Tsun~raki.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its looking like a Varsoon/oro team to me. Wanna help me kill Varsoon today?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not really seeing Oro just because he's nubzorz but Varsoon death would be pretty neat.

Unvote, Vote: Varsoon
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 192, Varsoon wrote:
In post 191, Nero Cain wrote:That's a great idea oro! Lets tell the scum who to shoot tonight. How does outing my investigation benefit the town?

I also find it a little strange that you are claiming that I'm voting you for no reason.

I'd also still like you to explain why you were ignoring this game for 4 RL days yesterday?

That's what Oro is saying. It lies in logic that if you're cop, you probably investigated one of your scum suspects, but hit town and are holding back from saying who it was because you don't want to confirm their role to scum.
Except by outright saying "Let's tell the scum who to shoot tonight," you're admitting that you investigated someone with a PR, which isn't a very town thing to do.
Why would scum want to shoot vanilla town rather than you, especially with your cop claim? You basically just admitted that whoever you investigated was a PR. That doesn't seem town to me. I could WIFOM the shit out of this, but c'mon. Defend your claim and defend your night action. Did you kill AA9?

Early role-claims are terrible.
See what happens?
What the fuck is this shit?

"It lies in logic that if you're cop, you probably investigated one of your scum suspects, but hit town and are holding back from saying who it was because you don't want to confirm their role to scum."
How would a cop know roles? You're thinking of a role cop but even still....if you and or oro think that I hit town and don't want to reveal who I know is town...why am I scummy for not wanting to help the scum?

"Except by outright saying "Let's tell the scum who to shoot tonight," you're admitting that you investigated someone with a PR, which isn't a very town thing to do."
again, I'm not a rolecop. My "that's a great idea, lets tell the scum who to shoot" was total sarcasm though b/c they'd totally know who is inno and confirmed town unless they are investigation immune. And even if I was a rolecop, its not like I could help investigating a pr.

For the last time, I'm not going to defend/out my night action when there's no reason to do so 'cause there's not any town motivation to do so.
+
Why were you responding to a post directed at Oro?
+
Its not like I claimed out of the blue for the hell of it. I was about to be lynched and claiming before lynch is what any decent townie does
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 203, Hiraki wrote:I'm not really seeing Oro just because he's nubzorz but Varsoon death would be pretty neat.

vote:Varsoon

I think Oro and Varsoon are independently scummy but Varsoon defending/responding to a post directed at Oro gives me bad vibes.

+ they likely have a role cop since they are trying to push me as one.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Except that you weren't lynched, even when TAM expressed intent to hammer.

I'm going to respond to anything you write, regardless of who is directed to, because you're my top scum suspect and you've done nothing that makes you more town in my eyes.

Hiraki's just mad 'cus I'm teasing him more than anyone else does and it makes him all hot in the head. He's voting me in every game we're in together. :3

Honestly, Nero, if you just keep calling a scumteam and night-killing the other person in your 'team' while pushing hard for the lynch of the other one, you're not going to win. Right now, that's what it seems is happening.
It's also funny that Hiraki did nothing other than suspect me as scum and you immediately cleared him of the suspicions you had beforehand, buddying instantly when he sheeped your vote.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 205, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 203, Hiraki wrote:I'm not really seeing Oro just because he's nubzorz but Varsoon death would be pretty neat.

vote:Varsoon

I think Oro and Varsoon are independently scummy but Varsoon defending/responding to a post directed at Oro gives me bad vibes.

+ they likely have a role cop since they are trying to push me as one.

You've been mentioning PRs a lot for a game that doesn't have a public setup.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 206, Varsoon wrote:Hiraki's just mad 'cus I'm teasing him more than anyone else does and it makes him all hot in the head. He's voting me in every game we're in together. :3
Yeah, it's not like I've called you and Jacob scum from Day One or anything.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

[quote="In post 207, Varsoon"][/quote]
says the guy that is trying to push me as a rolecop lol

What do you have to say about 204?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 206, Varsoon wrote:Except that you weren't lynched, even when TAM expressed intent to hammer.
And exactly how was I supposed to know he wasn't going to hammer.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 208, Hiraki wrote:
In post 206, Varsoon wrote:Hiraki's just mad 'cus I'm teasing him more than anyone else does and it makes him all hot in the head. He's voting me in every game we're in together. :3
Yeah, it's not like I've called you and Jacob scum from Day One or anything.

Adorable, but the Pisces flipping when opportunity arises for either of your wagons is just lame. I could have called two people scum on Day 1 and stuck to either of them, but it wouldn't make me any more town. You entered game and haven't substantiated an argument against anyone. You just put votes down, and because you have some integrity between your two non-RVS votes, you're somehow confirmed town and right on your assumptions? Oh, tsun~raki, go heat up your Kid's Cuisine.

@Nero:
You claimed cop. I'm entertaining the idea of it being true. I guess my noob is showing here, but can a normal cop tell if someone is a PR or do they just get a PM that says Scum or Town?
If the later is the case, then disregard my argument in 192.
However,
I also never asked you what your cop-PM said, I only asked who you 'cop'd. Check yourself, bro.
Either way, I'm trying to find some way to confirm that you're not just bullshitting us about your PR in an unknown setup.
I'm also trying to pressure you to figure out why you swapped your vote right away at the start of D2. As it stands, it seems like it's based off of information that only you hold, likely due to your PR?

unvote

I don't want your lynch going through until I get answers. Something feels wrong about this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, a normal cop on gets a innocent/guilty.

Why would it help the town to know who I investigated?

What do you mean by swapped my vote?

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Blah, thought you had a vote on someone else at the end of D1 and put it on Oro.
Finals have really kicked my ass, sorry.

I'm hoping that who you 'investigated' helps me gauge if you're really cop or just lying/scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Varsoon »

TAM and Jacob need to be more active. It's hard to read them, considering the only active players are really me and Nero, with Hiraki occasionally poking his head in.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 213, Varsoon wrote: I'm hoping that who you 'investigated' helps me gauge if you're really cop or just lying/scum.
The way I see it is if I out who I investigate and then I'm not pushing them then the scum will know that I have an inno read and I honestly don't see how that benefits town. I could care less if it helps you "read me".

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Fair enough.
There's five players that aren't me, and at least two of them have to be scum.
Your PR claim and then the fact your lynch didn't go through/you weren't NK'd is what really made me think you were scum, but at this point, it's equally likely that the NK wasn't on you solely so town would think that.
I don't know why scum didn't kill Hiraki, who was the only player who wasn't on your wagon. If you're town, it'd make more sense to kill him, then just have your wagon pushed through on D2.
Ugh, I don't know what to think.
The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

Also for the record, I didn't hammer for the very reason that Nero claimed Cop...

I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.

Now while I can see a Varsoon lynch, I'd have to read your orzo again to give a view on if I want him lynched.

Now Varsoon, that's assuming Hiraki is town.

Hmm...
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

TAM, Nero doesn't really seem to have a way to confirm cop-hood. I've been trying to figure it out for awhile here.

Do you think Hiraki would play scum the way he's been going about it?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Also, I can't decipher your sentence on Orzo. What do you mean? Do you want me to give a read on him?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Anyway, I had Oro in my town-bucket, especially since AA9 flipped town and she was on the same wagon, but now I'm not so sure. I guess I'll see what he has to say. Going to sleep.
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Okay so Nero when you die, we lose your result.

I can understand not outing it if you hadn't claimed but you have so...

Also why wouldn't they just kill you?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
orozorro
orozorro
Goon
orozorro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by orozorro »

Nero, the scum know who town are but the town don't. Therefore not confirming a player as town is detrimental to the town. Knowledge is power in this game and you're leaving us weak. That or you faked your role claim and are hoping people will forget because it's a short day.

As for being inactive, there wasn't much going on at first so I focused on one of my other games and then at the weekend I was busy so didn't get online at all.

Now I've cleared that up for you are you even going to bother to reply to my previous post and explain your actions or shall I just accept you as certain scum and start looking for your partner?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 9

Varsoon (2) - Hiraki, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (1) - orozorro
Hiraki (1) - JacobSavage

Not Voting:, Varsoon, The Acting Method,

(expired on 2013-05-11 06:24:32)

4 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 217, The Acting Method wrote:I'm going to let a cop confirm himself first.
and how would I do that?
In post 221, JacobSavage wrote:Okay so Nero when you die, we lose your result.

I can understand not outing it if you hadn't claimed but you have so...

Also why wouldn't they just kill you?
I don't see why I "have to". Not a single person can tell me how outing my cop zult helps the town.

Also your "why wouldn't they kill you" is just echoing Varsoon. Why did they HAVE to kill me? By not killing me it creates a shitload of WIFOM. Kinda like whats happening now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”