AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1122 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And I do have a couple halloween parties to go to so ya if you could help lynch me asap that would be great.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1123 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1121, The Grim Reaper wrote:You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.
No the ones from today - that has been entirely about Paschendale.

And of your 3 excellent points, 1 of them was not factual. 1 of them I explained is about Thor specifically voting to L - 1 and the context behind it. The last one is blatantly ignoring anything that I said about Thor's slot D1.

The rest of your post is just quoting things Ive said that are not interesting and assigning scum motive to them.

This isn't your townplay from Hidden Temple.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1125 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1124, The Grim Reaper wrote:Varsoon due to his disdainful uslesness.
Thor due to his haughty usefulness.
This is prety shallow. I realize asked for something basic, but... since when is disdainful uselessness towny?

And Thor is haughty regardless of alignment. And him posting walls is certainly not useful on it own.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1126 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pasch
- What about Grim looks town to you that you are so sure of it?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1129 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1127, The Grim Reaper wrote:I want you to know I enjoyed this. Thank you AP <3
WOAH WOAH WOAH. YOU PROMISED ME THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN:
In post 1089, The Grim Reaper wrote:Let's see if I can recover from this Swiss fondue without exploding/falling asleep. Really want to delve into Angry Pidgeon right now, in the most non-sexual way imaginable. But cheese fatigue is setting in.

GG

:P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1130 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

(Should have underlined "most non-sexual way imaginable") I think the joke still is working though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1159 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1158, Darthe wrote:Cool. Let's do this then. You would save me tons of effort.

But really though. You wanna lynch someone for not playing when they say they finally have time to play.. Go for it.
This pings very wrong.

Mollie never said why she was lynching you and you just posted a pretty big waffle on me with no satisfying conclusion.

Your content looks busy and your reaction to pressure is to assign a weak reason for it existing and AtE about it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1160 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1155, Darthe wrote:And how did that JKLM vote go?
You were also voting JKLM and expressed early suspicion of him IIRC. If you want to point out Im on a mislynch, feel free. But the way you are going about this feels dirty, ESPECIALLY considering you snuck on the wagon near the end of the day.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1161 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1132, mastin2 wrote:Vote: AngryPidgeon.

Because he's probably scum, and even if he's not, I'll end up thinking he is anyway.
:facepalm:
In post 1133, mastin2 wrote:For the curious, I'm wondering...what's people's experience with Quilford?
Ive been with him in /in-15 with you and that Mykonian game with Thor. Why?
In post 1133, mastin2 wrote:Side-note: Thor's slot looks town, as does Belisarius's slot.
Talk to me about this Thor read please. I haven't parsed Thors walls very well, but Varsoon's complete inability to justify himself and intentional focus on being abrasive is scummy. Its like what I would do as scum - start arguments and do my best to upset other people and blend into the smoke I make. I see that through and through looking at Varsoon's ISO. No effort to scumhunt, getting reads before evidence, and in general, playing proscum by being abrasive and blending his lack of content into AtE all over.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1164 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1133, mastin2 wrote:This post is also quite scummy, soyeah. Will move my vote to here in a bit. (For the moment, though, I'm keeping my vote on AP simply to tick him off. :P)
I want your read on Grim when you have time. They are someone I intend to reread. I have experience with town Grim recently in this
I am seeing a lot of similarities to what I know of Grim town, but he feels..off. His push on me feels contrived and it pings that he is actively trying to tie me to Paschendale by pointing out my waffly read on him. I expect big things from him - I was genuinely afraid of him in that linked game. I'm not feeling a strong DESIRE to be protown and transparently so that he seemed to have in that game.

Some things they do feel overtly self aware, and there are a few points that Grimgroove specifically has made that felt forced like he was going out of his way to pass judgment on things unnecessarily.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1165 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1133, mastin2 wrote:Would be interested in hearing what people think of Lying Cat, though.
Majiffy and I seem to be the only people interested in this at all. Everyone I've brought them up to refuses to talk about them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1166 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:ap: I actually like a lot of what he's said,
even if he's wrong about me
. he's been aggressive and loud and pushing just about every single person. more town than the rest in this section. the null mostly comes from paranoia that he's one of those players who's just loud and aggressive all the time, and he's probably really good at being scum. that unnerves me a lot actually. I'm not quite ready to give him a full town read just yet.
Re underlined: I've been calling you townish for a while today..

I see you had me in your town list and forgot to remove it. That 'slip' feels honest to me. I kind of doubt scum EtL put me in the town heap and then moved me to null and forgot the old listing. Very inclined to think this is a genuine town slip from EtL.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1167 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:mastin: null because I've never completed any games with him. I know nothing about his style, and Buck was not really a strong town read prior to replacing. I'd like to see what he has to say when he's finished catching up.
Any reason for mastin losing Buck's town lean or are you just trying to be unbiased?
In post 1137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:grim: At first I thought he was town because he seemed to be making good inquiries of other players.
Then I thought he was scum because he seemed to be pretty manipulative.
Then I thought he was town because he was willing to reevaluate his reads. Since day 2 started, I'm leaning more towards town on him, but the fact that he's attempting to set me up for a mislynch down the road when it becomes convenient is disturbing, making me think he's scum. So... I have no fucking clue.
"Manipulative" is a pretty generic accusation and I would say townies are capable of being manipulative when they want their way done. What reads did they reevaluate that felt townish?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1168 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Majiffy, how sure are you about Thor town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1173 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1171, Thor665 wrote:It's a game full of Mollies now.
I'm going to go cry in a corner.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1175 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1170, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I did until i had another beer and let my thoughts get loose. You talk too much. And i missed you town read on me. That makes you more suspicious, not less. -.-
Townreading you makes me suspicious because? Playing mafia not-sober is the swag way to play mafia.

You feel genuine. Your reads are fluid and you aren't afraid to state thoughts as you have them even if they don't have a very concrete conclusion.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1176 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya I think the coffee I'm drinking is helping me wake the fuck up about Darthe's scumcard.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1179 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1178, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Anyone town reading me right now gives me pause.
So anybody townreading you is too suspicious to be in your townlist? You should look into reasons for being put there rather than the act itself.

I hope you don't make a habit of reading people for this reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1180 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1137, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:pasch: I checked his ISO. My town read was mostly gut but I do like how he defended himself when grim was pushing him mid-day 1. Biggest issue here that knocked him from town to null is the fact that he opposed the JKLM lynch pretty vocally only to join it just to avoid "being a stick in the mud".
What do you think about his interactions with Grim? Him calling the slot town so aggressively pings me, but I don't really see them scum/scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1182 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok...well you weren't aware that I was townreading you and when you become aware of that you immediately say Im scummier for it. So it wasn't about the reasons?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1184 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1183, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Well, i dont know. If pasch is scum, i could see grim as the partner, if you just isolate just those two but with darthe or thor, i dont think so.
Why not with Darthe or Thor? I see those are your top reads, so you really don't think Pasch can be scum with them and you have him as null? I'm curious why you think that.

Is this Pasch being calm read meta-related? I'll say he WAS notably different in shadows and lights where I was aggressively mislynching him. He was more abrasive and omgusy and was town. That game was multiball and I did really think he was scum in it though, lol. ( I was scum) ((with mastin as my hydra buddy >.>))
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1338 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, what have you done.

You couldn't let me prove my townieness for one Day? Thats not the town-mastin I've come to know.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1339 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Skimming...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1341 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1200, mastin2 wrote:
In post 214, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also Im a little offended that you think Majiffy is more dangerous scum than me :(
If it makes you feel better...I think you're, quite frankly, currently THE most dangerous scum player on the site. :P Other scum players are dangerous, yes. But nobody's as down-right convincing as you are as far as I'm concerned. (Thus, defaulting to a scumread. :P)
And here I used to be the most useful town player on the site and defaulting to town :(
In post 1204, mastin2 wrote:
In post 293, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim you are asking a lot of pointed questions to Pasch but it seems like you've kind of decided hes scum and are just rolling with that.
I'm pretty much doing the same things with my reads. Am I scum for it, AP?
Quite possibly.

Im just gonna point out that FnL suspected a large part of the player list at various points and you have quoted them suspecting 5-6 people and are saying that is why they were killed. Quit forcing bad cases that shouldn't be forced mastin.

Did you learn nothing from my scum play in 2+2? You even trying to read into my lists is terrible. And my last game with you as scum (2p2) I aggressively bussed the shit out of buddies D1 mostly for personal amusement. That you are ranting in here that I am scum and hard defending buddies does not really add up given that.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5410067
Mollie, I'd like to discuss this post with you when you are around
In post 1251, mastin2 wrote:
In post 953, AngryPidgeon wrote:GG, if you are scum then good job. If you are town, then you haven't figured out how I operate. I'm curious - do you think my play is comparable to Hidden Temple at all?
This reads as a scumclaim.
Fuck you for calling my posts a scum claim.
/blowing towncred.
In post 1265, Majiffy wrote:Better question: why the fuck did it take you so long to townread?

VOTE: AP
Lets kill it before it can wiggle away.
Right, so mastin comes in and spamposts the thread and suddenly I'm the lynch over Paschendale despite you tunneling the crap out of that all yesterday and today? "AP falling off the town cliff" -> lets sheep mastin on this.
In post 1277, mastin2 wrote:Bluntly, I also find it incredibly scummy-as-hell for you to have townread my slot so easily.

My slot did nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

The entire game.
And it is not scummy for Majiffy to have done so? I played a scumgame briefly with Buck http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=23831. Read his ISO, its short as fuck. I remember cringing in that game as I read his posts because I figured he was gonna get lynched for being obvious newbie scum. I looked that game up after reading a few Buck posts here and realized its not the same Buck. Not even remotely. And yes, Im aware that ISO is short.
In post 1279, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1273, flying beauties wrote:I think my vote is already on ap
... Duh?
This really could be cheeky scum. This sudden reversal off Pasch reads off. You've been calling for his death all game and mastin replaces in and you decide to initiate a counterwagon as mastin spams the thread about how both Pasch and I are scum anyhow?
In post 1288, mastin2 wrote:Varsoon has been obvtown the entire game. Not so much of a lick of scumposting from him, and entirely within what I know to be his town-play.

You not seeing Varsoon as town is actually far more telling than anything else.
And you not having EtL as town is terrible. I'll give you that Splintered was a lurkaderp, but her presence in this game reads extremely genuine today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1342 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm at L -2 I think.

I don't want to claim, but I will at L - 1.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1343 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm requesting to not be considered lynchable for one more Day. That is it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1344 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, your reads are very wrong.

I want to know why you have a townread on Beli sense you glossed over that. I want to know why you think EtL is scum. connections aren't going to cut it because thats a crappy excuse.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1345 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Where the fuck did you go. You don't get to come in and scum-up/throw the game and not answer to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1350 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:They may have suspected a large part of the playerlist throughout the game, but they were quite consistent with who they overall were suspicious of the most. Yeah, there's small bits on Varsoon and MafiaSSK, but mostly? It's Pasch, ETL's slot, and you.
They also suspected Lying Cat who you expressed interest in and then swept under the rug.
That makes like 6 people? Gratz, you probably found a scum and a half in there!
In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:In (1) a large game* (2) that was fast-paced (3) that had a lot of people not familiar with your play and (THE BIGGIE, 4) were basically forced to. YOU ADMITTED IT YOURSELF. That you were
forced into powerbussing SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE I was scumreading you and knew your tendencies not to bus.
Ha. Mastin, one person out of 21 is not worth changing a playstyle over. You were townreading Cyan way before I wsa bussing him. And fool you only ever called null. None of my buddies were in danger. I was doing it because I knew I could and to troll you and to mess with people's opinion on the game state. Whe nelse have you seen me as scum? Oh right, in PyP where I ended up turbobussing FuDuzn because why the hell not. Where are you getting this opinion from that I am HARD BUDDYING my scumteam and encouraging them to as well? You even speculated there is daychat for no reason whatsoever except either confirmation bias about me being scum or you are just scum.
In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:Nope, not even remotely. It's scummy of you to suggest Majiffy being scummy for having done so.
What reason is there for that?
In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:Except Majiffy still has Pasch as scum.
Correct, hich makes his initiative flop very odd. His read on me was TOWN -> mehtown -> omg lets lynch AP. After you come in and agree that PASCH (scum scum scum) is also a good vote. Also I'm town in this game and your other crapread (EtL) is as well.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1351 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:Except she's been pushing scummy-as-hell wagons, her interactions are godawful, her posts read as scum flailing, and to top it all off, we've got POE.
Gun to my head, EtL is not mafia. I have better PoE than you do right now : )
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1353 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, you need to let me live today. I swear to fuck if you are town you HAVE to let this go for one Day.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1354 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mastin, take a step back and read you and EtL. You are confbiasing at best. "You are treating me like town" She called Buck townish and she called YOU townish at one point.

Her rage is nota scum reaction to youjr presence in the thread and I'd expect you'd know that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1355 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And you just dip the instant I show up? You are either scum or throwing the fuck out of this game. Show up and face it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1357 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I was planning on PoEing this game to a victory, wasn't sure how to play it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1358 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pasch very well might be scum given this crap counterwagon on me. One of Majiffy/Mastin or maybe Grim on it. + Pasch + Thor in all likelihood.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1359 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya and there is a very high chance mastin is playing dumb. He was with me in GoW mafia, he knows my subtleties
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1361 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: ; VOTE: mastin2

Scum or terrible. Either way I'm not putting up with him being wrong all game if he is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1363 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1138, Thor665 wrote:A little bit later you will ask Pasch about some of his expressed reads, indeed duplicating questions I asked.
You will fail to get the sadness of the situation.
Point taken.
In post 1138, Thor665 wrote:You are making accusations based on nonsense. Stop it.
I was calling you anti-town, not scummy.
In post 1138, Thor665 wrote:I'm not sure if Pasch is scum, but I'm not scared to have this wagon and see what happens because he certainly doesn't look town to me.
If that is trolling then I'm trolling.
If not - then I'm not.
And you don't see a problem with putting an L1 vote on him and then requesting time for you before a hammer?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1364 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1139, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1136, Darthe wrote:Oh look. Now if DGB shows up we can all enjoy being in the popular crowd for a bit.
YO, DARTHE, COMMENT ON THE PASCH WAGON LIKE I ASKED YOU TO PAGES AGO.
OR REPLACE OUT.
BECAUSE YOU ARE TERRIBLE.
This doesn't feel like Town Thor at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1366 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1362, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:UNVOTE:

I don't think he's scum. I just think he's stupid and obviously cannot read me.
Good then help me lynch him. He is antitown at best right now and one of him/Majiffy is probably scum so lets find it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1368 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1365, The Grim Reaper wrote:EtL, you've had a lot of time complaining about mastin despite you busy schedule. Why don't you use that time to actually do what you promised to do and make a catch-up post on everyone, like you did for Varsoon?

GG
Nope. No hedging EtL scumreads for you. EtL can rage all she wants as long as she just sheeps me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1372 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Right and Thor was sitelurking but opted not to post here. I'm out. I'll be back later to figure out which scumfuck I want to lynch today. Actually thinking Grim is the most probable one. His posts about "hey lets wagon Pasch first, I have good reasons for it!!" were like actually bizarre, esp considering he just dropped it and cw'd Pasch anyways.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1373 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p5410530]
In post 1342, AngryPidgeon wrote:I'm at L -2 I think.

I don't want to claim, but I will at L - 1.
LET'S DO IT.
You are such a scumbutt in this game. Claiming parts of my meta that are convenient and forgetting others. Fuck, dunno where half your crap about me hard defending my scumteam and encouraging them to reciprocate it in Day chat came from but you deserve to die for it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1374 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Probably mastin/Grim. All of mastin's posts about how I'm buddying up to my scumbuddies is prooobably gonna end up being ironic and reflective of what hes doing with that slot. Calling it now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1375 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yo better fucking hope you get me lynched today mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1376 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lurkaderpderp there Grim, you are usually so loquacious. Scum dunno how to respond to the Angry side of Angry P.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1379 (isolation #246) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

EtL may as well beconfirmed town.

Lets not focus on her, tia ^^
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1467 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1350, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ha. Mastin, one person out of 21 is not worth changing a playstyle over. You were townreading Cyan way before I was bussing him. And fool you only ever called null. None of my buddies were in danger.
I was doing it because I knew I could and to troll you
and to mess with people's opinion on the game state.
Aaaaaand, AP's confscum, because he's lying. HE FLAT-OUT EXPLICITLY SAID POST-GAME THAT HE WAS
FORCED
TO CHANGE HIS STYLE AND POWERBUS BECAUSE OF MY SCUMREAD ON HIM.
I was actually
CRACKING UP
because you were ajusting your play based on me being scum and I was taking advantage of it. I was half bussing Fool/Cyan
just to watch you townread them harder
Right the underlined are the same thing. I did adjust my playstyle because of your scumread on me...to troll you for my amusement in part.

I bolded "forced" because that is the lie from you. I never said I was forced to do it. I said I did it to troll you and (implied) because it was making me crack up.

This such a bullshit case I can't believe you can even convince yourself to post this.
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:Oh, you know, games like that one where you explicitly used "What Would Mastin Do?", came to the correct conclusion of 'not bus', and won the game perfectly? The one with the challenges and all that.
And the game where I was bussing buddies on a WHIM (and you are lying to even remotely suggested I needed to bus them) has no relevance to your meta analysis of me?

The more recent game? And the PyP game where I bussed hard?

Legends of the hidden temple I buddies my buddies when I could because it was NIGHTLESS. It was suicide to risk a buddy knowing that NS was getting lurker PLd and each scum lynch bought town more time.

You admit yourself that my scumplay is dangerous - in part because it is fluid. Yet you try to reverse engineer a scumteam from a FnL kill, my reads list (do you recall
every single one
of my ~10 townreads actually being town in that 2p2 game?). You know damn well that is some crap from you and town you -does- respect my townplay enough to give me the ebenfit of the doubt, ESPECIALLY when all you are shoving is a trifecta connection case in which me and pasch and EtL are all scum and buddying the crap out of each other. (Oh and we have daychat).
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:Like hell I do. You're claiming today. If you have a feasibly-plausible claim, I'll let it slide and reevaluate on another day. But right now? You're scum to me.
Trying to force a claim instead of take a hint? You were with me in GoW so I figured we'd understand each other. Your scumlist is bad. Paschendale might be scum and if you had any semblance of playing to a town agenda you'd leave me alone to confirm your shitty connection case even has validity.
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:And you should know mine. So again, why am I a scumread of yours?
This is not how you treat me when you are town, even when you suspect me. Your assertion that I was _forced_ to bus my buddies (who were in no real danger) D1 of a large game just to accuse me of lying when I did not is shameful and scummy.
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:Because to me? This reeks of a repeat. You townread me, until I come in with a scumread on you. You flip it around to a scumread on me, and then when that doesn't work, roleclaim to save your ass. Am I wrong? Well, if so...prove it.
Prove it? Burden of proof now mastin? This is why you are scum. Not even the faintest paranoia. Not even concerned that my interations with possible buddies would be influenced by how aware I am of my own scum meta? Absolute certainty? That is not how you play as town at all. This is pretty much your scumplay like from Mind Reader. Buddy some townies, steer mislynches, and make spammy posts with outrageous and extremely "concrete" cases (like me having lied about this when I did not)
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:Then throw me a bone.
....?
In post 1460, mastin2 wrote:Calling me scum saved you in 2p2. It's not going to work here.
In what way? You got yourself mislynched by waffling like a madman (quite the opposite here) and I took a scumread stance on you because I knew defending you was suicide.

Proof:
This game was a little stressful for me but I was still determined to put on a good showing for when it counted. I'd like to apologize to mastin in particular. I felt really ****ty about calling your posts scumclaims at that one point but I KNEW that defending you would be suicide and that I had to take a hard stand.
It didn't 'save' me. It was a matter of you getting mislynched aggressively and me needing to call you scummy so people didn't see me as WKing or waffling. Convenient of you to leave that quote out since you obnthered to fish up the first one and misconstrue it.
In post 1461, mastin2 wrote:Too lazy to quote LC's posts, but...it's been too long since I've actually seen AP's towngame to tell if he takes pride in it; I think he takes more pride in his scumgame. (He might not LIKE being scum, but he's damn-good at BEING scum.) He devotes more effort to his games than is healthy, obsessed with winning them.
I take pride in all my games; I play to win. Which involves not getting lynched (unless I rolled jester I guess). I take more pride in scumwins because you aqre worth a smore significant portion of your team's overall skilllevel.

--

You have EtL and me as scum and that is absolutely terrible. Her recent string of posts reads as though shes totally lost in this game and frustrated at being focused on for other people's actions. That. is. town. Also I'm town and the fact that you are hedging an ENTIRE scumteam read on it (when you know you have failed in the past miserably) and expressing absolute certainty in a mostly NK + connection case to Pasch and deciding to wagon me anyways is so so bad. I guess this could come from town-you, but I am really not seeing it. Your recent responses feel like you are walling me for the sake of it and not actually interested in working with or understanding what I am trying to convey.

I think Thor is the scum defending me since one of the people doing it almost certainly is. Mollie and majiffy are town I think simply based on their attitude this game. Mollie's posts don't feel like mollie from legends. Majiffy, meanwhile, is at least attempting to be protown. Actually now that I realize you are just following Majiffy onto me after he made the exec decision to start a AP wagon, I'm more confident in it. Test the waters for it, wait for a townie to get it rolling. Mastin from 1415, tada.

If you aren't scum then probably Grim. His hesitation to move off of Pasch (at least vocal hesitation) is awkward as hell and quite likely scum trying to get asked on to a ML wagon to avoid responsibility down the line. So Im thinking Thor + you + I'm thinking Darthe. Really not liking his recent waffles on me.

If not you then maybe Grim for that sus wagon hop alone.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1470 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1469, mastin2 wrote:Yeah, AP's scum.
Lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1471 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Right I'm sure there is mastin. How about you explain that one before I flip town. As much as I love the prospect of you backpedaling?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1473 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm not the one who is going to have to explain why some townie was confirmed lying.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1623 (isolation #251) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Welp Im the Tenth Doctor, town 2-shot Gunsmith.

I investigated EtL on night 1 because the splintered slot's push on me felt off in hindsight as I was rereading things.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5410581

Thor, whoever, definitely has a gun. Lynch him first and you will see that I am being truthful.

I kinda lurked through the last part of the day yesterday because it was most of my effort to not just claim outright when trying to defend myself from mastin.

VOTE: Thor
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1624 (isolation #252) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Antihero refused to clarify what would generate a positive for my role, but did offhandedly refer to the wiki page for it. So unless Thor is a cop (no vig in the game it would seem) then he has to be mafia.

And given the mason flip and my already having a 2 hot investigative, I strongly doubt Thor is that so - vote away, hes scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1625 (isolation #253) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1604, The Grim Reaper wrote:Pasch is L-1.
There are 5 votes on him and its 6 to lynch.

AP can go tomorrow... we are pretty confident pasch will flip scum
Still very confident that this is scum.

Majiffy is a mason and mollie is probable town still. At least if she is scum we are going to lose and I will nom her for a scummy.

Town: Majiffy, EtL, Mollie, Me
Scum: Thor

The Rest: Beli, Cat, Darthe, Grim.

Of those Im inclined to think Darthe/Grim are the best bets.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1627 (isolation #254) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1598, Darthe wrote:Why are we stalling?
This is probably scum. Why is Darthe so sure of the Pasch lynch? He basically ignored everything to do with me (until today, lol).
In post 1158, Darthe wrote:Cool. Let's do this then. You would save me tons of effort.

But really though. You wanna lynch someone for not playing when they say they finally have time to play.. Go for it.
This post feels scummy. Trying to act blazé about being pressured and offering up a very weak promise for activity and subtly implying that his lack of activity is the reason he is scummy.

It is classically a scummy thing to be upset about being lynched for the wrong reasons.
In post 1162, Darthe wrote:
In post 1159, AngryPidgeon wrote:

This pings very wrong.

Mollie never said why she was lynching you and you just posted a pretty big waffle on me with no satisfying conclusion.

Your content looks busy and your reaction to pressure is to assign a weak reason for it existing and AtE about it.
*How* does it ping? And Molly said she was up for lynching me. My post on you is incomplete. Do you need a satisfying conclusion or definity?
Better question, would you expect it with someone as good as you are at playing?

My content is definitely busy, my reaction to pressure is bring it on. None of it's a bluff, if I die I can't be helping town less than I was until this point. It'll be a bummer to have not represented myself well with such a lauded group but that's part of the game.
"good as I am at playing". Darthe I think we played one game together in which I faked a guilty on town as town and roid raged on every day past D1 until I finally managed to catch Rev. You have no reason to be buddying up to me like this re underlined. And explanation above.
In post 1475, Darthe wrote:
In post 1457, Thor665 wrote:Let's lynch Pasch not AP.
In post 1469, mastin2 wrote:Yeah, AP's scum.

There's an element missing from his townplay, here, present in his scumplay.

Yeah, already called both of these.. Catch up.
Great so you knew what was going to happen before it did. Yet you spend all of yesterday voteparking Paschendale and calling him scummy without really explaining why or doing anything about it as everyone else actually DOES make cases and add to the lynch discussion.
In post 1598, Darthe wrote:Why are we stalling?
Acknowledging the ongoing debate but not taking any stances on people - trying to blend in.

Darthe needs to go after Thor does.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1628 (isolation #255) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1626, pirate mollie wrote:oh thor is confscum.

that is what I find so funny is them bussing you

so that you could come up with this bogus claim? lol
Hey Mollie, your reads have been incredibly bad all game. That isn't anything to do with your alignment is it? Cause I gotta say I worry sometimes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1633 (isolation #256) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Grim I can't even really put my finger on why I dislike them. Their waffling about yesterday's lynch was eyebrow raising to say the least
In post 1095, The Grim Reaper wrote:AP, why did you move your vote to Thor if you're so convinced we are bussing Paschendale? Logic demands you'd vote either Paschendale or us then.
In post 1100, The Grim Reaper wrote:But seriously Pasch needs rope now and AP needs rope tomorrow.
In post 1111, The Grim Reaper wrote:Actually, I want to keep you around for another day AP. I'm having way too much fun with you
In post 1121, The Grim Reaper wrote:You are scum regardless of Paschendale's flip. The arguments we've had have revolved around much more than just Paschendale.

I have considered Paschendale possibly being town, yes. I think it was somewhere during RVS. I was still a kid. Grandpa used to bring me candy. And somehow the flowers had a sweeter smell to them.
In post 1234, The Grim Reaper wrote:I don't think it matters that much, but I see two arguments pointing to it being better to lynch Paschendale first:

1. Practically, it's easier. He's already at L-1.
2. Angry Pidgeon really isn't playing very well. I've seen him play much better, and when looking at mastin calling Angry Pidgeon the most dangerous scumplayer, tt seems he WANTS to get lynched over Paschendale.
In post 1384, The Grim Reaper wrote:The slip is in , and shows PAschendale and EtL are in a scumteam together.

GG
This is fake. First off, EtL and Pasch are both town. Grim _could_ be suffering from extreme conirmation bias here, but this sort of hard slip case is way more likely to come from scum. Scum like to link people together. Scum like to sell cases as infallible when they are not. Grim in Hidden Legends was confident, but he never aggressively linked people like this or shoved such a terrible case. Its leaving 3 townie lynches open yesterday (me, etl, Pasch) and the way they waffled about where to put there vote throughout the game shows a distinct concern over how they are perceived. Seriously, read back at who they want to lynch - they are being followers and following the town leaders (majiffy + mastin) and doing a really good job of blending into the crap, but they aren't doing anything. They are shoving crappy connection and slip cases and waffling back and forth forever about where to vote.
In post 1604, The Grim Reaper wrote:AP can go tomorrow... we are pretty confident pasch will flip scum

P-edit: I have a GUILTY on Thor, not a read anymore. you thought both masons (buck and majiffy were obvtown D1) were scum. You still think I am scum. Thor is scum sure, you finally got one right!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1635 (isolation #257) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What an excellent post there Thor. Glad to know you decided to opt out of selfvoting for today at least.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1638 (isolation #258) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1636, pirate mollie wrote:etl you were leaning thorella as town if I recall.

hedging typically means "hedging your bets" but I like the analogy of having a bunch overgrown shrubbery to mask what you are doing.
This is a 1v1, we are lynching me or Thor only today. If Thor flips town, you lynch me tomorrow no questions asked.

EtL is voting scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1639 (isolation #259) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1631, Thor665 wrote:It's a fakeclaim.
/discussion.

Edit - wow.
This is not a town reaction to having a guilty reported on you. He clearly doesn't know what to do.

Thor, you should have mislynched me yesterday - would have probably won your team the game.

Mollie, please for the love of god lynch Thor today. He is confirmed guilty. Im not going to ever let you live this down if you lynch me today. Read my ISO. Everything I've done makes sense here from a town perspective.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1641 (isolation #260) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1629, pirate mollie wrote:premature hedging when I am telling him that his read on thorella is correct.

discuss. Image
Hedging on what? I know for a fact that you pushed 3 townies as your scum picks on D1 and refused to try and work with either me or majiffy despite anything. You have been scumreading us out of omgus for RVS wagoning you and if it is more than that Im not seeing it. Shape your game up. Yes, Thor is scum. Im not hedging jack shit. Lynch the guilty and if I'm lucky scum will kill me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1644 (isolation #261) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Did you actually replace Beauties or ae you just hydra slipping unabashedly today.

"Role" on the scumteam? So scum has exactly one PR this game, no more no less? That is v interesting mollie.

I did see that, Im talking about D1. Majiffy and mastin were practically claimed masons on D2 although I was too biased to realize that until night time. I almost investigated mastin but didn't on the chance that they were.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1645 (isolation #262) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Holy crap, is Mollie scum with Thor.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1714 (isolation #263) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1651, Thor665 wrote:Sped 3 seconds going over your own ISO before you do a bad fakeclaim and try to 1 v 1 with Thor.
Wrong.
In post 1654, Thor665 wrote:That said, the repeat of his breadcrumb is still perfectly telling.
It is something I say occasionally yes. Im shocked that you actually had initiative to look through my other games for this phrase, lol. Yes its something I say on rare occasions. It makes sense that I said it here.

And for someone who is open about not having read the thread, its amazing that you managed to not notice tha I said that BEFORE you entered the game (D1) in your desperate scroll through all things AP has ever said to try and lynch me first.
In post 1662, Thor665 wrote:Anyone want to tell me why you would include 'lesser extent' in the sentence when you had a non-gun result on her?
I'll wait.
Please. Just exclude everything I said after that then. I suck at crumbs. That is a fact. I have NEVER crumbed anything as scum afaik except I tried to cough a fake and obviously so one up in the Balto Invitational as I was at L -1 and desperate. I have certainly talked about crumbing PRs (Im guessing you read Thirsty Souls QT which was my first ever scum game) where I talked about it. I remember that because GreyGnarl brought up that I crumb as mafia in an ongoing game ages ago because we were in that QT together where it was mentioned. Truth be told, I cant recall any crumbs Ive made as scum. I barely crumb as town. I certainly didnt crumb my role here D1 since there was no point.

I really had no good plans for crumbing the etL inno because my last and only other cop (this is close enough) roll I was super obvious and got blocked repeatedly and NJKd for it.
In post 1666, Thor665 wrote:In AP's mind I went to bat to save him.
He then figured I must be scum and chose to 'investigate' me.
No, this doesn't make any sense. I have been scumreading Varsoon since D1 (he was my next best choice over EtL for an investigate, but I figured he was less in need of a guilty to be lynched so I went for EtL as she was more dangerous). I've been calling you scum since you replaced or have you not been reading at all?
In post 1467, AngryPidgeon wrote:I think Thor is the scum defending me since one of the people doing it almost certainly is.
^ Also this.
Scum love to take sides on perceived dividing issues and I was definitely one of those. I certainly expect at least one person defender to be scum, its just likely.

---
In post 1669, Majiffy wrote:That being said, AP I'm tired as fuck can you please make the shortest sweetest most concise pointing to your crumbs and your claim as readily as possible including full flavor please and thank you also any and all results including the Thor result.
N1: EtL does not have a gun.
N2: Thor has a gun.

I did not crumb on D1. My d2 is littered with me implying etL is conftowned if you look at anything I posted to mastin.
Spoiler:
In post 1351, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1346, mastin2 wrote:Except she's been pushing scummy-as-hell wagons, her interactions are godawful, her posts read as scum flailing, and to top it all off, we've got POE.
Gun to my head, EtL is not mafia. I have better PoE than you do right now : )
Gun negative on EtL.
In post 1353, AngryPidgeon wrote:Mastin, you need to let me live today. I swear to fuck if you are town you HAVE to let this go for one Day.
2 shot role, wanted to get my other shot off before having to claim. Infinitely better than having to claim at L1 and likely getting lynched or blocked.
In post 1166, AngryPidgeon wrote:Very inclined to think this is a genuine town slip from EtL.
Another attempt to indicate my result without claiming.
In post 1338, AngryPidgeon wrote:You couldn't let me prove my townieness for one Day?

In post 1669, Majiffy wrote:I really don't see scum killing Mastin over me without an agenda, considering I am generally the more influential of the two of us (no one reads giant walls Mastin).
tbph I think you both are really. I wouldn't read into that.
In post 1670, The Grim Reaper wrote:Paschendale, I'll never forgive you for having me made look so stupid after that ridiculous flip.
I can't tell if you are being serious or not, please clarify. Seriously.
In post 1676, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:But AP's claim just confirms my original suspicions, and i dont see scum having the kind of confidence to make that detailed a claim.
I'm just buddying you aggressively ; ) (But I'm town so its ok)
In post 1677, pirate mollie wrote:jesus christ they are both scum what do they need to do to convince you guys, stage a scum parade?
LOL. I'll defend myself tomorrow if need be; today is for modconfirmed scum lynches.
In post 1683, Thor665 wrote:AP uses 'Gun to my head' all the time in games.
It's a common phrase for him.
What a stupid meta analysis. You cant be bothered to read this thread or get quotes from my ISO straigh, but on a whim you went out and looked up all times I may have used the word gun? Yes its a phrase I use occasionally. It made sense to say it here obviously. This argument is hilarious. And if you read my D2 posting its quite apparent that I am hard townreading EtL suddenly and dropping tidbits about her being obv/conf town all Day. This one little quote is just part of it, but I expect you know that so.

Also Id like to point out that I havent said that in AGES. All those games you've linked are old. The most recent being 8 months ago? Just saying it really is not a common phrase I use and you don't bother to comment on the times I DIDNT say it but why would you.
In post 1687, Thor665 wrote:This is shameful on so many levels.
AtE wont save you baby, Im "gunning" for you ;)
In post 1691, Thor665 wrote:Why do you want a claim from me considering what you've been saying?
And what the hell is this, LOL. What is remotely interesting about someone asking for you to claim when you are looking like a very probable lynch today. People ask scummies for claims all the time, its not like shes treating you like you are town by asking or anything dumb like that.
In post 1699, Thor665 wrote:While we're at it - what do you think of the holes I've poked in AP's claim, wherein I have him questioning your alignment on Day 2.
I never did. In fact, its pretty apparent that I was trying to REACH OUT to EtL throughout most of the day.

And quid pro quo, if you think EtL is towny why are you implying that the things she does are scummy (asking for a claim).
In post 1708, pirate mollie wrote:etl, they are both scum.
I'm really not though. One step at a time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1715 (isolation #264) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2, Antihero wrote:THE SETUP

There's 10 Town and 3 Mafia.

General Format for Role PMs:
Oh and all the speculation that this is Lylo is really bad.

The setup is open about 3 scum, meaning its 3:6 atm. Unless scum has a vig shot or some shit (like really?).

So don't let blatant fear mongering stop MODCONFIRMED scum lynches.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1723 (isolation #265) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh hey look I already brough up that exact QT in m previous post. That was my first ever scum game. I never ended up crumbing anything in it because I got cold feet. I cant remember any scum game I have ever crumbed anything (except one offsite game with mastin recently where I had a really late one that was pretty bullshit).

You keep focusing on that line as a deceptive crumb. The truth is in the mosaic of hints I dropped yesterday about EtL being confirmed town without outright saying it. Also my play and sentiments completely match up with wanting to be able to expend my 2nd shot.
Thor665 wrote:
In post 1714, AngryPidgeon wrote:And quid pro quo, if you think EtL is towny why are you implying that the things she does are scummy (asking for a claim).
I haven't said I find her towny today.
In post 1681, Thor665 wrote:Honestly her derp push makes more sense to me than what Majiffy or Grim are doing right now.
Ok, you didn't technically call her townie. But this statement is just smoke then.

Sorry it had to be this way Thor, but your ship has sunk. And what a scummy ship it was.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1733 (isolation #266) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1731, Thor665 wrote:And that
we
consider me expendable enough to do both of those things.
Noooope, this is Thor trying to associate himself with me on his way down and completely irrelevant.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1734 (isolation #267) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I wish this were a scum parade, how hilarious would that be.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1737 (isolation #268) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1736, Thor665 wrote:unless you guys can win tonight...which, maybe you can. I dunno.
Appeal to Fear.
And town deserves the loss if I can win? Somehow scum coughing up an extra kill tonight makes town less deserving of victory? That doesnt even make sense.
In post 1736, Thor665 wrote:But everyone else is associating the two of us enough that I hardly need to work it on my end at all if that were y plot.
Once again, this is Thor trying to look like he is being bussed.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1740 (isolation #269) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1738, Majiffy wrote:We could start with the fact that he straight-up ignored the fact that my townread on him was visibly wavering and he did nothing about it.
Uhhhhh? What should I have done about it? You aren't the only person in the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1744 (isolation #270) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Huzzah! Finally.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1747 (isolation #271) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1742, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1740, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1738, Majiffy wrote:We could start with the fact that he straight-up ignored the fact that my townread on him was visibly wavering and he did nothing about it.
Uhhhhh? What should I have done about it? You aren't the only person in the game.
Bitched, moaned, yelled, shouted, cursed, reacted in
any way at all?

Instead of just ignoring me?
well I was focused on other things like mastin and EtL probably?

I'm not always angry, just some of the time.
I do get a little angry when mollie calls me big bird. Its like she doesnt take me seriously.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1751 (isolation #272) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey, we got confscum Thor lynched, so that means we dont have to hear confscum sweet nothings any more.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1752 (isolation #273) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1750, Majiffy wrote:Maybe lay off the birdseed.
I have a problem. I love chimichangas too much.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1754 (isolation #274) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1752, AngryPidgeon wrote:I have a problem.
Oh and lynching Thor is making me giddy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1755 (isolation #275) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1753, Majiffy wrote:If he doesn't flip town I will be lubing up my cock for you in the dead QT.
Good thing he will be flipping town then.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1758 (isolation #276) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wait I mean god thing he will be flipping scum then.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1763 (isolation #277) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

As long as you dont take too long, I got places to be people to see.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1764 (isolation #278) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie get in here and party with us.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1767 (isolation #279) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Do you sometimes wish you'd never been born at all?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1770 (isolation #280) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WTF am I watching.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1772 (isolation #281) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sorry Thor. I hope you don't hate me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1774 (isolation #282) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But I am the reincarnation of buldermar.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1776 (isolation #283) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Meh. We can talk right now mollie if you want to throw some cases at me before antihero gets here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1777 (isolation #284) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I still cant believe you think Im bussing Thor. That is a really dumb assertion that BOTH Thor and I can get behind.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1778 (isolation #285) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1777, AngryPidgeon wrote:That is a really dumb assertion that BOTH Thor and I can get behind.
Errr and by that I mean that we would both agree that you are wrong ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1780 (isolation #286) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im just pissed off that hard busing Thor isnt getting me any town pants. You guys are a tough crown to please.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1782 (isolation #287) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

crowd*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1783 (isolation #288) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1776, AngryPidgeon wrote:Meh. We can talk right now mollie if you want to throw some cases at me before antihero gets here.
Mollie, do you have something to say about me or are you just posturing?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1787 (isolation #289) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie, you can stop posturing on the Thor flip and talk about your reasons for thinking Im scum w/e you want.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1789 (isolation #290) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1786, pirate mollie wrote:well ap if thor flips town then you are being lynched with fire tomorrow!
Yes, but that won't be happening so stop stressing out about it and wasting my time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1792 (isolation #291) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

p-edit: Woah calm down cowboy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1794 (isolation #292) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1793, Thor665 wrote:There is so much derp and bad here.
It boggles the mind that it worked.
See this is a scummy contradiction.

You know that the town is derp.

But you are shocked that a fakeclaim on you worked.

That doesnt make sense, Thor!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1807 (isolation #293) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1802, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1794, AngryPidgeon wrote:But you are shocked that a fakeclaim on you worked.
I FUCKING HATE YOU.

I fucking hate you.

AP I HATE YOU SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im just a kid and Im alooone in this world. Im justa kid and I know that its not fair.

But if you think I am bussing Thor, I assure you Im town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1811 (isolation #294) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

EtL, calm the hell down. Thor is flipping scum. I will be fending of derp-mollie tomorrow. You will be conftowned if I do flip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1814 (isolation #295) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1809, Thor665 wrote:So it is ETL and AP then...and yes, scum are winning this phase.
Is Grim the third? That is amazing if true.

And is it a fourth or a double kill?
Lol Thor. Grim tap danced around the hammer despite our team having the game in the bag. You need to work on your trolling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1816 (isolation #296) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1813, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT
:neutral:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1817 (isolation #297) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1812, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
FUCK YOU IN THE EYE AP I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU TOMORROW.

p-edit NO YOU SCUM FUCK YOU JUST SAID IT WAS FAKE AND NOW

NOW I DONT FUCKING KNOW.

I HATE THIS GAME.
What the hell are you going on about. Im just having fun with Thor.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1819 (isolation #298) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ETL I TIHNK YOUR CAPSLOCK KEY BROKE.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1822 (isolation #299) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1820, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Why would you say that

You know you're going down tomorrow if he flips town. So if he's scum then why would you say that
Why would I say what??

And yes I know full well that is true but I also have MOD CONFIRMATION that he is scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1828 (isolation #300) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

-shrug-. You and mollie can worry about me tomorrow.

I dodged crap pressure from mastin and majiffy and actually pulled the first scum lynch in this game, so Im happy.

And Thor is trolling you, not me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1831 (isolation #301) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1826, pirate mollie wrote:I have been saying that you scummed up the slot ever since you subbed in. the pasch wagon was not not fine, pasch was town flailing on d1 but every1 was being super stubborn with their read. mastin and I both told you ap was scum mebbe next time you should listen to us!
This is really amusing. Stop feeding the trolls Mollie.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1833 (isolation #302) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1830, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Then why did you say that!! You're the one that said it, AP!
SAID WHAT???

I cant even find anything interesting in my ISO and if I DID 'claim scum' it was a joke.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1836 (isolation #303) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1835, Majiffy wrote:I feel like
ETL-AP
this entire game right now is an Abbott and Costello sketch.
ftfy
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1839 (isolation #304) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1794, AngryPidgeon wrote:That doesnt make sense, Thor!
Lol EtL. Thor's 'perspective' is that I did and Im trolling him by pointing out what he said doesnt make sense. Stop reading into crap that isnt there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1843 (isolation #305) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1842, pirate mollie wrote:plz tomorrow make sure big bird is dead, especially if thor flips town
:roll:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1846 (isolation #306) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Mollie and EtL, you guys should hydra together. You guys are perfect for each other.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1848 (isolation #307) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yep. Mollie/etL hydra.

Its a go.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1853 (isolation #308) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

When Nacho and I were talkingabout bets for Con Mafia I almost proposed that we hydra together and take a shot every time someone votes for us if I won the bet.

Would have been fun.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1857 (isolation #309) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow. All of you are going to look so silly after this Thor flip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1859 (isolation #310) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1856, The Grim Reaper wrote:no-ones partner in this game... except for Grimgroove
Hot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1862 (isolation #311) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I wonder what mastin is saying right about now.

P-edit: oh stahp it you! :good:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1864 (isolation #312) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1861, The Grim Reaper wrote:If Thor flips scum AP gets a stay of execution and Darthe gets lynched. Both his votes today have sucked mega balls
His one vote on confirmed scum?

That doesnt suck balls.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1867 (isolation #313) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

True, post 1620 was pretty terrible. Wasnt darhte ON the Pasch lynch?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1869 (isolation #314) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh he was talking about mastin, still scummy to dissuade nk spec like that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1871 (isolation #315) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1868, Majiffy wrote:Idk your cut-off-discussion-with-a-quickhammer-13-days-before-deadline vote was pretty bad, too.
Its ok Majiffy, Im actually a 3 shot gunsmith, I just didnt want to be blocked tonight. I'll investigate Grim for you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1881 (isolation #316) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Everything from Thor is wifom and dumb right now. Please ignore the lynched scum
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1882 (isolation #317) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1877, The Grim Reaper wrote:I'm sorry Jiffy :(
You don't sound sorry :wink:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1897 (isolation #318) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1885, Antihero wrote:
THE HAMMER HAS FALLEN!

I'll do the flip after I eat dinner. The only thing I've eaten in the last 36 hours is half a peanut butter sandwich and I'm feeling a little woozy right now.
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Antihero
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1900 (isolation #319) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Majiffy, can you tell me how to win every game at mafiascum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1905 (isolation #320) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1901, pirate mollie wrote:I never said pasch was scum with ap. that is why I never voted him. if I did I was probably seeing who would jump on it
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1907 (isolation #321) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1904, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Mollie, don't trust a man with only one nipple.

STFU AND LEMME POST YOU GAIZ.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, there is a rule about not reffing SE things outside of SE.

But still, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1909 (isolation #322) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

For the love of god, somebody lock this thread before we all go insane.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1918 (isolation #323) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1914, Majiffy wrote:Because I am thoroughly embarrassed about my sex life.
We should drink girly drinks and bond over our embarrassing sex lives sometime.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1923 (isolation #324) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I like Cider and pink wine. ^^

But I also like Whiskey a lot. And beer.

Im really not that picky. Just not bacardi. ever. Especially not Bacardi 151.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1925 (isolation #325) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

lmfao.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1931 (isolation #326) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Gin and Tonics are great.

Havent had Gin any other way.

I like margaritas, Tequila otherwise is eh.

P-edit: IPAs are the worst type of beer. *ducks*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1940 (isolation #327) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im a Guiness guy. If Im in Ireland, Smithwicks is prolly my go to at bars though.

Red ales are the best ^^
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1949 (isolation #328) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1947, Majiffy wrote:Alright kids I'm going to sleep. See you all never because lolhammer and dead.
Good night, sweet prince.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1963 (isolation #329) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1955, Majiffy wrote:Go Hop or Go Home, bitches.
Fun fact, some hoppy IPAs taste like soap.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1967 (isolation #330) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I misread my PM. Thor does NOT have a gun.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1968 (isolation #331) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I misread my PM, Im actually an innocent Child.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1969 (isolation #332) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh wait, there is a QT in my role Pm, what the fuck. When did that get there.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1970 (isolation #333) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Huh, am I masons with majiffy and mastin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1974 (isolation #334) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh never mind Im scum with Majiffy, hes totally in my QT!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1975 (isolation #335) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1976 (isolation #336) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Huh I could have sworn I submitted a kill last night.\

Guess tigers ate it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1977 (isolation #337) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think we should lynch Paschendale. He and JKLM are my scumbuddies.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1978 (isolation #338) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VC
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1979 (isolation #339) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im actually a lyncher for Thor, dunno why Im still here. Anti just hates me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1980 (isolation #340) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I should throw down a good vote for my team, but I dunno who to vote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1982 (isolation #341) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Majiffy ILU you know I had to let you be alive one more day.
P-edit: OMGUS
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1984 (isolation #342) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1985 (isolation #343) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1986 (isolation #344) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1987 (isolation #345) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why am I not at the gym right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1988 (isolation #346) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im in a lonmg final fantasy cutscene and I just wanna race to lvl 50 so I can take a break. Im like 2/3 through 49, IM SO CLOSE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1989 (isolation #347) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ok. ok. Im a Jester. Dont lynch me if you want to win cause its probably lylo. All the votes on me are scummy as balls.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1990 (isolation #348) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I thought I would have more hilarious things to say today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1991 (isolation #349) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Thor and Pasch and I are all Death miller mimes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1992 (isolation #350) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Can you believe we had 8 pages of spam last game day after the hammer? So cash.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1993 (isolation #351) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Johnny cash
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1994 (isolation #352) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1995 (isolation #353) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My god this cutscene is still going on, I get it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1996 (isolation #354) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shoot: Antihero
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1997 (isolation #355) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Today is 12/10/8 reps chest/bis/traps/abs at the gym in case anyone was curious.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1998 (isolation #356) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Can we rename this thread to AP's shitty blawg?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1999 (isolation #357) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im the Mafia Encryptor, if I bus a Goon can I live for today?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2000 (isolation #358) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, so Im pretty sure Thor is town after reviewing the sentence structure and the phrasing and the words of that PM.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2001 (isolation #359) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You cant blame me though, I think Thor thought he was scum this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2002 (isolation #360) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Man I am going to be everybody least favorite player for the rest of ever.

It would be v cool if I could stop rolling scum 85% of the time.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2003 (isolation #361) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2002, AngryPidgeon wrote:Man I am going to be everybody least favorite player for the rest of ever.

It would be v cool if I could stop rolling scum 85% of the time.
Oops but Im town in this game. That was just an unrelated thought!~
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2004 (isolation #362) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I figured Thor _had_ to be scum. I mean he is always scum, right?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2005 (isolation #363) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Obama
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2006 (isolation #364) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Majiffy are you still gonna lube me up in the dead thread?

Big bird'll be waiting for you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2007 (isolation #365) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ALL I WANNA DO IS BANG BANG BANG BANG

AND A CHACHING

AND A LYNCH YOUR TOWNIES
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2008 (isolation #366) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually this is awkward. Im a mafia kamikaze, this should have been GG today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2009 (isolation #367) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wait that doesnt work still. Shut up.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2010 (isolation #368) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im walking through the fucking enemy outpost by myself that we are supposed to be infiltrating or surprising. MAKES SENSE SQUARE ENIX
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2011 (isolation #369) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Alright, you idiots seem determined to mislynch me today so I'll post some reads.

Town:
Majiffy

Scum:
Thor
Bigbird
Paschendale

Serial Killer Death-Godfather:
JKLM

Aliens:
Antihero
FearNLoading
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2012 (isolation #370) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok ok, I lied about being a Gunsmith. Im actually a 2-shot cop. I have a guilty on Majiffy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2013 (isolation #371) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im going to see NiN in Vegas in 2 weeks ^^

But I need plane tickets. Why do I procreastinate so much.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2014 (isolation #372) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

FoS: No Lynch
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2015 (isolation #373) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2016 (isolation #374) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2017 (isolation #375) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

If you guys lynch Majiffy today I'll tell you who my buddies are.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2019 (isolation #376) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2018, The Grim Reaper wrote:I'd rather shit on my hands and clap... -_-

could someone drop the hammer already?
If you do this I will tell you who my buddies are.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2020 (isolation #377) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

They see mre trollin'

They lynchin'
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2021 (isolation #378) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This is actually a cult game.

How is that cult PM treating you Majiffy?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2022 (isolation #379) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I only WISH I were scum. Everyone is goingto blacklist me after this, FML.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2023 (isolation #380) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Soooo, Im masons with mastin.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2024 (isolation #381) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its not easy being mean : (
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2026 (isolation #382) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh believe me another string of gifs and vids will change your tune.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2030 (isolation #383) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2028, pirate mollie wrote:not really
Except for my heart and soul, mollie.

I poured my heart and soul into those 3 pages.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2032 (isolation #384) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You are only just realizing? ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2040 (isolation #385) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:shifty:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2041 (isolation #386) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:cop:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2042 (isolation #387) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:left: :left: :down: :right: :up: :down: :left: :down:

HADOUKEN
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2043 (isolation #388) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:twisted:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2044 (isolation #389) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:lol:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2045 (isolation #390) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Guys I'm going to vegas in two weekends to see Nine Inch Nails on my friends from college (well the concert tickets anyhow).

Who wants to meet me there for blackjack and mafia and poker and drinking and nin?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2053 (isolation #391) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2046, Grimgroove wrote:Could you self-vote please? I realize you have no interest in bringing this game forward, but you are not being as entertaining as you think you are and are just postponing the inevitable in a slightly obnoxious fashion.
Pffffffff, Im TRYING to get lynched here ;)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2054 (isolation #392) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2049, pirate mollie wrote:I partied with 9 inch nails once years ago before they became mega famous.
I saw them once at Shoreline in San Jose with Janes Addiction. Music was great, venue was not so great.

Im looking forward to seeing them again.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2055 (isolation #393) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2052, The Grim Reaper wrote:That's not how I know you.
You know nothing, John Snow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2057 (isolation #394) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2056, pirate mollie wrote:another funny story is that courtney love did a stagedive and landed right on top of me when I was 6 months pregnant (I didn't really show yet and could still wear my clothes) and I reflexively grabbed her tits! it was by accident I swear!
:eek:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2062 (isolation #395) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2059, Antihero wrote:obama's not aplayer, ap. dumbass
HEY FUCK YOU MAN, DO YOU LIKE OBAMA CARE
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2064 (isolation #396) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nominate Antihero for best drunk moderation
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2065 (isolation #397) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

There should be a scummy for best PUI. Posting under the influence.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2066 (isolation #398) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh wait NM, Guyett probably wins that one.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2067 (isolation #399) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”