jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:43 am

Post by jadesmar »

My point is, he has time to defend himself. I posted my initial suspicions, they were not defended adequately in my books, so I upgraded to a vote.

You, nard054, seem very intent on providing a defense for CurtainDog, I am trying to decide what to make of that.
You must be drunk 'cuz you're all blurry.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:23 am

Post by Breakdown »

Did I miss the deadline? I was out for the weekend, couldn't check the site, I should've said something I know.

Maybe it's time for a mass claim. We seem to be going nowhere fast and that might speed things up a bit. I've got no qualms with going first, but I do want to see if you guys think this is a good idea before I go ahead.
Light a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:30 pm

Post by nard054 »

Go for it. This game is getting pretty monotonous.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Quagmire »

I'm all for it.
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by jadesmar »

What? Apparently you are both for mass role claims as long as you don't have to claim? What rubbish
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:25 am

Post by jadesmar »

It should be noted, if I am posting at 3:38 am, I am not posting sober.
It should also be noted that I apparently did not finish reading Breakdown's post, where he offers to go first.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:18 am

Post by Breakdown »

That's 3 for it, good enough.

*drumroll*

I, like AniX, suffer from vanilla townie syndrome (a large part of the reason I didn't actually vote for him after he claimed). As you all should know, there's no way for anybody to confirm or deny this, especially since it looks like we might actually not have a cop. As much as my interest in this particular game has waned, I am pro-town and would like to see us win. Believe me if you want, vote for me if you don't, just don't say I didn't tell you so.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:22 am

Post by CurtainDog »

@nard and Quagmire:
you guys were pretty keen on breakdown claiming... how about claiming yourselves? (or do you need more time to think about it :P)
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog wrote:@nard and Quagmire:
you guys were pretty keen on breakdown claiming... how about claiming yourselves? (or do you need more time to think about it :P)
Yes sir.

I am a roleblocker. I can, as the role says, block roles. I blocked Breakdown from doing anything on night one, and that's another reason why I suspect him so. I mean, there was only one kill on night 1 and then there has been 2 kills/night ever since. I can't guarantee anything, though, because mathcam might have been lucky with a doc protection that night.

This by all means does not make Breakdown automatically guilty, because there could be a choice vig out there who could easily prove me wrong.

Also, for the last two nights, I've blocked the people who died from doing anything. That's all the help I can give at this point.

Also, if you want to ask why it took me this long to claim this and give this information: I haven't had the time. I can only come on here and check this site on the computer about 20 minutes everyday; I'm extremely busy on the computer every day with schoolwork and such. I haven't had the time to type this long and detailed post until now, because my parents are both finally gone at the same time and I can get myself a little free computer time. Sorry about that.

No vote from me goes on Breakdown yet, because there still can be someone who could go ahead and prove me wrong. Although,
FOS: Breakdown
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:48 pm

Post by nard054 »

I've also had the same problems as Quag (although I have two brothers to deal with as well).

Anyway, I know we confirmed that there were no cops. That's inaccurate. I'm a cop. The reason I didn't come out before was because I had info on only one player (CD) and I wanted to see if anyone else claimed the role and catch them in a lie. And when that didn't happen I just decided it was in my best interest to lay low until a mass role claim (such as this) came about.

Back to my info on CD. He is in fact a townie. (which is why I was defending him).

I'm actually suspecting Breakdown right now. It was clever instigating a role claim...and he might have done it just to throw us off.
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:57 pm

Post by jadesmar »

unvote: CurtainDog
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:22 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Just to confirm what nard said... I am indeed a plain, vanilla, no-night-choice townie.

I have to think about this quagmire/breakdown thing some more before I think about changing votes or anything.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:59 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch
jadesmar: CurtainDog

Not Voting

Breakdown, jadesmar, nard054, Quagmire

Really, I'm doing my best to keep up with this recent rash of votes. (OR JUST LETTING YOU ALL KNOW I'M PAYING ATTENTION)
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:35 am

Post by Quagmire »

Is it just me, or is it a little odd that nard054 only changed the name and purpose of the role right after I claimed? He claims he is a cop having the same troubles as my night choices, and he didn't want to come out when everybody claimed cop. I don't know, I find that a little odd.

FOS: nard054

I'll wait for Breakdown to post a legitimate defense, otherwise, I'm going to vote for him.
Breakdown
Breakdown
Townie
Breakdown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:04 am

Post by Breakdown »

Well, like I said when I claimed, I can't absolutely prove anything. I understand your suspicions, Quag, but all I can say is you wasted your block on day one, provided you even have one.

The only person I know is innocent is myself, but of course I don't expect any of you to believe me outright. With the way things have developed over the past few days, though, the guilty parties here are either nard and CD or Quag and jadesmar. Personally, I'm more apt to believe the claimed cop. I'm all but ready to vote, and it will probably be for jadesmar. He voted quickly today and since we're in a do or die situation that's a dangerous tactic for a townie to employ. Judging by his registration date, I pretty sure he'd know better by now.
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:24 am

Post by jadesmar »

I really don't want to claim but, I am a 2nd doctor, these people have been protected:

Night 1. CurtainDog
Night 2. Anix
Night 3. CurtainDog.

Vote for me and it's quite likely that the town loses.

Now, please proceed to give me crap about how that's the most likely mafia claim. I know it is. Unfortunately, it is also the most likely claim for a doctor to make. So, anyhow, if I am alive, I will probably protect the cop tonight.

And, really, Breakdown, I did not vote quickly. I don't know where you are getting that crap from.
jadesmar
jadesmar
Goon
jadesmar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:35 am

Post by jadesmar »

"the guilty parties here are either nard and CD or Quag and jadesmar"-Breakdown

I think you are also being foolish and naive to link people together in this manner. It is quite possible and even likely that we are dealing with two unconnected serial killers.
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:08 am

Post by nard054 »

I have to agree with that. I've thought there were two unconnected killers since the beginning of the day.

Right now, I know its not myself or CurtainDog. So right now the three in my suspicions are, obviously, jadesmar, quag, and breakdown. I'm leaning toward Quagmire telling the truth with his claim right now.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 7:32 am

Post by Quagmire »

I'm not for sure if anybody is innocent on my side of the grass, because the last two nights I've blocked the people who died from doing anything (ages and Carmine). I can only be suspicious of Breakdown at this point, because only one person has died night one, and I targeted him that night. I can believe that jadesmar is innocent, though.

I think he (Breakdown) could be a serial killer, but I can't prove anything at this point. Maybe cam got lucky that night and stopped someone from doing so. But that brings up another point: bloojay was a "Psycopath." I hopefully can assume that that might be a serial killer (someone wanna back me up on this one? From what I see of it, it looks like an SK-ish role.), and one person died on night one. If there's two people dying on nights two and three, that means that there's probably two more serial killers alive at this point.
That's why I believe jadesmar's roleclaim of a second doctor. Because if bloojay died on night two, there's still the chance that he still had someone to kill, and that at least a doctor made the right choice, considering I picked the wrong person to roleblock. Either that or he made no night choice.

So my list:
Most suspicion: Breakdown
Unknown: CurtainDog, nard054
Most likely innocent: jadesmar

Thoughts?
nard054
nard054
Goon
nard054
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:16 am

Post by nard054 »

Right now it makes the most sense. If you did in fact block him (or have the ability to block in the first place) on night one, then he is most likely a SK.

As for the psychopath role, it seems that it is a SK role, but we can't be certain.
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

unvote: jadesmar

just need to gather my thoughts for a bit...
CurtainDog
CurtainDog
Goon
CurtainDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:46 pm

Post by CurtainDog »

Jadesmar ->
There was only one kill night one out of a potential three. You must have known by today that there was a decent chance I was targetted that night. Given that information I find it wierd that you still chose to vote for me. I realise that this argument is somewhat weakened by that fact that last night's protection was unsuccessful but I have a theory about that below...

Quag ->
why didn't you block breakdown last night? You were voting for him yesterday. You must have had a pretty good idea he was part of a scum group.

That being said, your role claim is perfectly consistent with everything you've said thusfar in the game so I can't really fault it.

All ->
Of course, Quag could also be an sk who targetted me night one and assumed I was a godfather-type role when the kill didn't work, when in reality it was Jadesmar who saved me.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2004 6:42 pm

Post by Quagmire »

CurtainDog wrote:Quag ->
why didn't you block breakdown last night? You were voting for him yesterday. You must have had a pretty good idea he was part of a scum group.
I don't know, I was kind of having a gut feeling going on with Carmine, so I ended up blocking her.

And of course, since I had some kind of idea that Breakdown could be scum, I experimented around with other people to see what could happen.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:07 pm

Post by discer »

Vote Count
3 to lynch

Not Voting

Breakdown, CurtainDog, jadesmar, nard054, Quagmire

Ok, so it was the weekend and all but really, don't make me take my belt off cause........ I will.... take my belt off. I won't even have to stop the car cause I don't wear a belt. BUT I'LL TAKE IT OFF!
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:00 pm

Post by discer »

72 HOUR DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”