Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE: datisi
VOTE: dwlee
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 168, Dwlee99 wrote: HURT: Lukewarm
In post 94, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 66, JunkoChan wrote:Yeah yeah,I read the post, and I can't find the seven days thing

Did someone ask this is the scum pt and you forgot?
I want to say that this is town, because what scum is going to fake this argument
I don't think this is legit
There are certain arguments that don't make a lot of sense to me to come from scum. Going hard into accusing someone of having scum slipped setup information from the scum chat is one of them.

Scum!Junko would know that Andante is town, and therefore their information is not a scumslip, and therefore that information is *somewhere* that a VT had access to it, and therefore immediately falls apart the moment anyone looks at it. I would not expect scum Junko to even think to fake call it a scum slip, and even if it crossed their mind, I would expect them to dismiss it as wasted effort given the above.

So, yeah. My conclusion is that scum is not going to fake this argument

Alternatively, a town!junko, seeing someone say information that they did not know, and did not see in the OP, could reasonably think that it was a TMI slip of information that the scum team had but the town did not.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 151, Andante wrote: (sorry enchant, you're awesome but uhh I don't think I could vote you for king here...)
In post 168, Dwlee99 wrote:I didn't realize what I was voting for when I voted for enchant oh no oh no oh no
When i poison king, you are first on choping block, traitors.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Sorry, yesterday was busy, but I have read and have some town reads (andante, datisi, firebringer) and one scum read (unown). Enchant could be town?

Someone said they thought scum might be angling for council positions, which I have mixed feelings about, but does seem to be a logical proposition, I just don't feel like it's right ;)

Is the king forever?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:30 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 74, Andante wrote:
In post 70, Dannflor wrote:Posts and seem like scum posts
what about them seem scummy? I'd love some reasoning there!
In post 118, Andante wrote:
In post 112, Dannflor wrote:Adante what was your motivation for writing 59
I thought Junko was mafia so I gave yall my thoughts. Just dumped them here. Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Andante!
Nice to meet you, Adante! Can I ask have we played together before and I didn't realize? Why did you say I'm not super easy to read but a strong player?

I think and are scummy because I don't think the point behind them is to just share your Junko read. There is a performative / "showing off" tone to both of these posts that comes from scum a lot more often than not.

Phrases like "Everything about these posts," "super obvious," "And it all leads to this..." and "and now there's 4 to go," feel like you are putting on a show. There's a lot of like... feigned confidence here that I don't usually see townie's put into their page 3 reads. It reads like scum projecting confidence in order to see more town. feels like you are giving a presentation where the thesis is that "look I am having an in depth thought process on JunkoChan" not a townie who actually suspects JunkoChan. And there's like no attempt to reach out to or sort Junko. Just very definitive declarative statements with confidence that I don't think you'd actually feel here as town.

is just LAMIST. Like literally, "oh look at me I'm so town I read everything because I'm uninformed." It has this anxious look at me I'm so town energy that I feel like almost all your posts contain in some way.

These posts are pretty much exactly how I'd expect scum to be playing this game early knowing that the most important thing for them is to get town read and get into a position of literal power
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Also, I'll admit I didn't even read or realize we were voting for a King/Queen/Monarch until firebringer realized so 64 again just feels like a really hollow point where you haven't actually genuinely thought about what any of it means for Junko's alignment just how it looks for you
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by Dannflor »

so many people who I only vaguely know putting me as first choice for King creeps me out
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 120, VP Baltar wrote:Still catching up, but also making a note if dann ever flips scum, there was probably a coordinated effort by scum in the king nominations. The dann is boring/rationale, ergo king logic is a little flimsy for my taste given idk if he had even posted yet at that point?
I have a hard time imagining you think this would be an actual scum strategy ??
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:51 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 125, Andante wrote:ok yeah yall can talk, I'll leave.. but yeah I was looking at activity overview... I know this just started, but it's a 21p game and there's really only 7 voices, with me being 1... this feels like terrible odds right now. cause I'm sure we have 3-4 scum talking... ahhhhhhhhhhhh
In post 131, Andante wrote:Datisi/GL/UNO/Dann

There is almost certaintly at least 2 scum in these 4. Just saying.

What kind of logic is this? oh easy, I know scum is trying to have a presence early, if you do enough now, it will carry you later so people go "oh yeah X was towny" and every scum team I've been a part of, people try to talk early... like I am CERTAIN we have at least 2 scum in these 4... I almost wonder if this GL/Datisi back and forth was theater... cause that entire "argument" was meaningless, GL just comes in "no no give yourself credit!!" like what? that pool of 4 might actually contain more than 2 thinking about this...

I would just like to say, I 10000% oppose making King any of those 4
Also having trouble with this

You have this very anxious "NEED TO POST" energy about you here, if you're town you know you're town

but you're assuming maliciousness at this point of the game in activity, and that's not to mention the fact that I made like 5 posts at that point and certainly didn't have a thread presence? which feels like you just threw my name in there as an OMGUS

but assuming activity is alignment indicative as opposed to more externally controlled (I was on V/LA until now for example) is especially weird because you were one of the top posters at this time. why are GL/Datisi anxious posting scum as opposed to anxious posting town for example

I feel like you as town would be more likely to try and see it that way??

idk I like how you walked back your Junko read almost immediately, it felt natural. but in general there's like... a lack of empathy in your solving that I would expect from a town point of view
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:57 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 136, Andante wrote:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:andante, have you considered that it's sunday afternoon when i have a lot of free time and i'd be posting regardless of my role?
ok? sure, I just don't TR you, gonna take my time to call you town, I find this GL/you thing very odd and seems like theater yall would do to distance yourselves, cause the entire point of all those words was like... nothing?
Dann just so happens to vote GL as king there, giving no reasoning whatsoever, I do not think GL has done anything particularly towny, like, "Andante I'll answer you later" ok great, what's the point of making sure you vote GL for king if you "don't have the time" to do other stuff? like there's no rush to vote in king right here right now, yet none of yall seem to be thinking anything of this?
I liked GL poking Datisi. I think calling their back and forth meaningless is a really surface level read of their discussion. I think where GL is trying to dig into the difference between what Datisi might believe and what Datisi might believe others to believe is a pretty insightful difference and it's one of the first solving posts in the game that I feel good about from the standpoint of "was this person trying to solve someone's alignment or just look solvy and towny"

GL is a good player and I'm not going to pretend I can't be wrong, but off the first 6 pages or so I've had the best feelings about his slot.

in general I just like his reaction to the King discussion because I don't feel he's really positioning to be in a position of power. also his reasoning for me as King is like the only reasoning for me as King I've liked so far. my pride says that I'm still a better scum player than he's assuming but I think from his perspective it makes a lot of sense
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 150, Firebringer wrote:Andante is being andante nothing to worry about here. Town
is adante just like super super polarized or something
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 151, Andante wrote:how a lot of yall make your "decisions" kinda just amazes me, like, we're in no rush.. there's only 2 people here who have talked enough for me to go "ok yes, them as king could work" but like, I'm definitely waiting to vote...
this is another example of what is kinda creeping me out about how you're engaging in this discussion about the king and in general how you're framing yourself this game

like I don't think anyone has said they are making a definitive decision yet except for maybe you when you said you definitively weren't voting Junko for King??

like I don't know why you'd actually be scared or hesitant to throw your vote around, as if it were locked in
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Titus »

So, we have a kingmaker day...will read up Monday. Forgot to vla. At least there are wagons.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 152, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 149, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 146, JunkoChan wrote:right now I'm feeling Dann and Datisi are okay
What about dann specifically gives you good vibes?
1. I feel like scum!dann wouldn't defend me

2. he posted some things I was thinking myself, to be precise

Even when I was completly wrong I felt at the moment that Andante's post sounded wolfy

3. just generaly chill tone, dann doesn't like playing as scum as far as I know

I'm not saying he is 100% town, but I'm inlcined to believe it

pedit ok Firebringer is town and actually playing? poggers
why wouldn't I defend you

I actually don't mind playing scum, although some people may have that perception because I flaked out of my most recent scum games

Junko iirc we rolled scum together like 2-3 years ago and while I definitely wasn't amazing I feel like I had a good enough performance you might be a little more paranoid of me here ?

like what exactly do you think my scum range is if this is your opinion of me
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 166, Datisi wrote:yeah idk why i thought that i would be able to get a read out of fire's reaction to my vote there (before you ask: yes, i did have a slight town vibe from him as well, shut up)

i am still slightly vibing fire town but i am watching:tm:

@baltar, how come you did not comment anything about me yet?
can you uh put words to this vibe at all
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@Dannfloor I have to admit I stalked your recent games but I haven't found any of your scum games to read and we haven't been mafia together I don't think

my scum!"read" of you is pretty basic, like I think we would do this if he was, based only in what I know of your town play, nothing from you so far tilts me the other way

I'm not saying you can't perform as scum because I believe you can, I just had the feeling you didn't like it(?)
For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=78713

we were scum together in vengecop! I'm not crazy!!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I mean okay

you're not wrong that I prefer town but I'm just not sure how you gleaned tone from the posts I had made thus far

I haven't exactly been a bundle of joy and I usually play RVS/early pages pretty reserved
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by Dannflor »

redacted - posted in the wrong thread

- Pooky
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by Dannflor »

ignore that wrong game
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I feel like I should have more town reads for the amount of content so far

idk if it's the discourse around Kingmaker that's making it hard or what

I don't hate JunkoChan

I like want to townread Datisi but if I'm honest with myself his posts make me feel nothing
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:03 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 216, Dannflor wrote:viewtopic.php?f=52&t=78713

we were scum together in vengecop! I'm not crazy!!
hahahaha okay I'll re-read that one, I don't remember every game

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I guess the somewhat moonlogicky nature of comes from town a little more often than not

Datisi why is your vote still on firebringer

I kinda have a hard time believing you actually want to make him King (no offense fire)
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:05 pm

Post by JunkoChan »

@dannfloor

It might be silly, dumb or weird to take your tone from that, but you said UwU.

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by Dannflor »

bold of you to assume UwU doesn't mean I hate myself