Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Mon May 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Aegor »

Spoilered posts were interesting to me.

Re-reading Day 3 was less interesting that I hoped it would be.

BRO is still iffy to me for the reasons mentioned.

muffin I guess looks worse because of focus on arguing with Jake rather than actually scumhunting.

My feelings on Mac are clear.

SG is much townier than AJ; she is no longer high on my list.

Spoiler:
In post 1521, zMuffinMan wrote:
aegor wrote:The HKC is mainly because I find that hydra's play incredibly irritating and my read on it is at best null.
i feel some of the things i've read from them looked a bit more likely to come from town than scum

like if the plan yesterday was to , then doesn't make a lot of sense - i could see town being uncertain here, wanting to evaluate things (for example, the "why the fuck did AD die?" stuff, while not exactly hard to fake as scum, gave me mild town vibes because of the way it was brought up and not really harped on about) but scum going "LOL BUS TIME" then a few posts later going "NO WAIT, NOT BUS TIME!" is kinda weird
In post 1635, Kdub wrote:I kinda just want to sheep confirmed town-BRO at this point, but he's not doing much either.

I looked at Aj/SG/Mac ISOs again, and didn't have any big revelations. I still thought Aj's D1 stuff felt town, and his lack of activity later seems understandable due to RL stuff. SG has been OK so far. The biggest issues I see are Mac accusing SG of misrepping his lack of activity in her summary of the neighborhood (which SG responded to and Mac hasn't countered yet), and Aj basically saying "I don't care about this game, my claim will save me anyway" and Mac just accepting that (which is weird, but I don't see obvious scum motivation either way). I'd probably pick SG as town between the two of them if it came down to it.
In post 1630, Aegor wrote:VOTE: HKC
Every time I start suspecting Aegor because he makes some bad posts, he says something that gives me a gut town feel. Then he makes more bad posts and I start suspecting him again. Hate his HKC vote here, just like I've hated a lot of his vote hops this game.

I'm thinking one scum in Aj/Mac, the other in HKC/Aegor
, with an outside chance of Muffin-scum and a very very outside chance of Jake/Anti as scum.

VOTE: Aegor for now, at least until Mac gets here and he and SG figure out who's misrepping what.
Am I correct in inferring from your posts this game that you no longer think that AJ/Mac necessarilycontains scum?
In post 1794, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:/not hammering

I might, though after SG answers me
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 1993, Aegor wrote:I never said it made him scum. I said it cast enough doubt on his alignment that he should not be allowed anywhere near lylo, since it will mess up the remaining town(ies).
And I counter that for him to even begin to be scum, Mac would really need to be scum too - and I don't think Mac is scum, and I certainly don't think there are four scum.
In post 1993, Aegor wrote:Why do you so strongly disagree?
Because Mac's play has been incredibly scummy.[/quote]
I don't think it has. I also don't think you've shown anything to support this claim.
In post 1999, Kdub wrote:Alternatively, claiming flavor can't hurt. I also have an idea how bork uses his fakeclaims since I backup modded the game you are referring to, and I think flavor information is potentially (though not necessarily) useful.
Why don't you start the claim and then popcorn it then? I'm already bored of this side conversation and would love claims to happen and it to end so I can see if you're doing anything with it, or just trying to look like you are.
In post 1999, Kdub wrote:The main reason why I think mastin/Muffin might be scum is because Muffin was pushing for an SG lynch over HKC yesterday. I said I would reread him a bit, and I'll try to get to that over the next day or so, but that was my recollection. Also, he had a lot of self-meta defense of his D2 play, which maybe is accurate, but rubbed me the wrong way a bit.
Muffin's play yesterday was very focused on the idea of 1 scum/1 town for the neighborhood. He was not alone in this, honestly I seem to recall you being of a like mind.

I also see no issue with his meta defense. If you are accused of something you provably never do as scum, it is quite reasonable and appropriate to point out that you never do it as scum. I also think he was right, he never seemed to do it as scum. It's pretty much the only reason I'm town reading the slot, but he did sell me on it.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 2000, Aegor wrote:Am I correct in inferring from your posts this game that you no longer think that AJ/Mac necessarilycontains scum?
Yeah, not necessarily. The end of D3 and HKC's subsequent flip made me feel better about SG, and Mac can potentially prove he isn't scum tonight.
In post 2001, Squirrel Girl wrote:Why don't you start the claim and then popcorn it then? I'm already bored of this side conversation and would love claims to happen and it to end so I can see if you're doing anything with it, or just trying to look like you are.
I already claimed Alex. Popcorn to you.
In post 2001, Squirrel Girl wrote:Muffin's play yesterday was very focused on the idea of 1 scum/1 town for the neighborhood. He was not alone in this, honestly I seem to recall you being of a like mind.
The problem I have with Muffin isn't that he thought the neighborhood was 1 scum/1 town, it was that he pushed for your lynch over known scum. Looking at his iso, he says very little about HKC throughout the game.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 2002, Kdub wrote:I already claimed Alex. Popcorn to you.
Interesting, I guess you expect me to flub it or something?

Flavor Claim: Jessica D’Alkirk. I'm a neighbor because I talk to people at the shrine I live at.

Popcorn To: Aegor

In post 2002, Kdub wrote:The problem I have with Muffin isn't that he thought the neighborhood was 1 scum/1 town, it was that he pushed for your lynch over known scum. Looking at his iso, he says very little about HKC throughout the game.
I will agree he did that...but that was because he was advancing the 1 scum in the neighborhood thing. You did...pretty much the same thing. You did mention HKC a lot...but it was mostly to keep listing the people you would prefer to lynch instead of HKC. Should we be suspecting you for the same reasons you're suspecting Muffin?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2001, Squirrel Girl wrote:
And I counter that for him to even begin to be scum, Mac would really need to be scum too
- and I don't think Mac is scum, and I certainly don't think there are four scum.
And I reject that conditional, which is based on your setup spec, which I also reject
ex stirpe
I don't think it has. I also don't think you've shown anything to support this claim.
Mac's ISO is devoid of incisive scumhunting content and I posit that his reactions toward both scum wagons have been scummy. I already stated this.

Flavorclaim: I am Lemia Ausa, aligned with the Magic Guild. I am a headmistress (VT), [flavortext].
M A S Q U E R A D E
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

???

And your setup spec is that there's a 1 shot cop who is hamstrung by both a miller and a GF because...town has so much power what with their 1 shot cop, self watcher, and non-consecutive night Doc?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2005, Squirrel Girl wrote:And your setup spec is that there's a 1 shot cop who is hamstrung by both a miller and a GF because...town has so much power what with their 1 shot cop, self watcher, and non-consecutive night Doc?
No; my setup spec is that such a setup is not worth dismissing as impossible.

And IDC about the popcorn flavor claim. Someone just do it. Alphabetically or w/e.
M A S Q U E R A D E
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1980, Kdub wrote:I'd be OK with letting Mac confirm himself on penguin tonight.
I agree with trying, though I'm concerned that it will not go as well as we're hoping. (For reasons that I think aren't too hard to figure out but I'd rather not say just in case.)

Needless to say, the plan is good but I don't think it'll give us foolproof answers. They'll give us indicators, I'm sure, but not foolproof answers, circumstances depending.

That said, while I saw zMuff had aggression against Jake and Mac a little bit, I'm willing to on setup spec give both slots towncred. (Mac doesn't get towncred on play, which I haven't judged yet. PA's too new, and Jake is also unjudged.)

I'll have to look into the circumstances of the lynch before clearing Squirrel Girl, but it sounds plausible enough to be true. I'm certainly not lynching BROseidon since I feel the point about Godfather/Miller is true given the 1x cop, though this isn't absolute and seeing some :effort: from BROseidon would help a lot given he can give it as town. (That said, is nearly certainly town anyway since I know he's busy in real life.)

kdub vaguely looks town, and Aegor not-so-vaguely looks like scum.

I think the game will end with an Aegor lynch, but I also feel like we should make plans as a just-in-case it's not, to optimize our chances of a victory, here. Feels like we can set up an order that gives us a win or near-win guaranteed. But I'm not exactly in the loop and am not sure how much reading I want to do to figure this out.

Thoughts on it, though?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:31 am

Post by mastin2 »

(Oh. And Squirrel's current posting ALSO looks town, I should say.
And BROseidon's I'm also liking.
And kdub's also seems decently good.)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:55 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: VCA
In post 283, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] PhDScar (Aj The Epic, catboi, ActionDan, BROseidon)
[2] Aegor (Kdub, sangres)
[2] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Jake From State Farm, Aegor)
[1] ActionDan (PhDScar)
[1] Jake From State Farm (Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[1] Kdub (???)
[1] SMP (HighShroomish)
[2] Not Voting (Mac, SMP)
This does make me slightly wonder, though. Squirrel and BRO on my wagon. I'm doin' blind VCA here, though, so it's not so much a concern as it is something to take a look at and see what was going on there.
In post 300, borkjerfkin wrote:[6] PhDScar (Aj The Epic, catboi, ActionDan, BROseidon, Aegor, ???)
[2] Aegor (Kdub, sangres)
[1] ActionDan (PhDScar)
[1] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Jake From State Farm)
[1] SMP (HighShroomish)
[2] Not Voting (Mac, SMP)
Well, it's basically a certainty there's a scum here, though that doesn't exactly tell us a lot. :P Does look like Aegor to me, though.
In post 402, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Aegor (Kdub, sangres, Hello Kitty Creampuff, PhDScar)
[3] catboi (Aj The Epic, Aegor, BROseidon)
[3] PhDScar (catboi, ActionDan, ???)
[1] HighShroomish (Mac)
[1] SMP (HighShroomish)
[2] Not Voting (SMP, Jake From State Farm)
With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
This looks interesting, too.
In post 442, borkjerfkin wrote:[3] catboi (Aj The Epic, Aegor, BROseidon)
[2] Jake From State Farm (sangres, Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[2] PhDScar (catboi, ActionDan)
[2] SMP (HighShroomish, ???)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] Hello Kitty Creampuff (PhDScar)
[1] HighShroomish (Mac)

[2] Not Voting (SMP, Jake From State Farm)
Especially since the Aegor wagon fell apart but the contemporary catboi wagon didn't.
In post 575, borkjerfkin wrote:[5] SMP (???, Aegor, Jake From State Farm, BROseidon, Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[2] Jake From State Farm (sangres, HighShroomish)
[2] PhDScar (catboi, ActionDan)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] catboi (Aj The Epic)
[2] Not Voting (SMP, Mac)
We know one was bussing; question is if it was two at this point.
In post 625, borkjerfkin wrote:[3] Jake From State Farm (sangres, HighShroomish, Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[3] PhDScar (catboi, ActionDan, ???)
[3] SMP (Aegor, Jake From State Farm, BROseidon)
[1] BROseidon (SMP)
[1] catboi (Aj The Epic)
[1] HighShroomish (Kdub)
[1] Not Voting (Mac)
In post 800, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Jake From State Farm (sangres, HighShroomish, Hello Kitty Creampuff, Mac)
[2] Hello Kitty Creampuff (PhDScar, Jake From State Farm)
[2] PhDScar (ActionDan, ???)
[2] SMP (Aegor, BROseidon)
[1] Aj The Epic (Antihero)
[1] Antihero (Aj The Epic)
[1] BROseidon (SMP)
[1] HighShroomish (Kdub)
With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.
Given these two show the wagon falling apart, blind VCA suggests two. 'Specially considering this:
In post 851, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Jake From State Farm (HighShroomish, Hello Kitty Creampuff, Mac, Aegor)
[2] Hello Kitty Creampuff (PhDScar, Jake From State Farm)
[2] HighShroomish (Kdub, SMP)
[2] PhDScar (ActionDan, ???)
[1] Aj The Epic (Antihero)
[1] Kdub (sangres)
[1] SMP (BROseidon)

In post 1116, borkjerfkin wrote:[6] HighShroomish (Kdub, SMP, Aegor, PhDScar, Mac, Jake From State Farm)
[5] Kdub (Hello Kitty Creampuff, Antihero, ???, ActionDan, sangres)
[1] PhDScar (HighShroomish)
[1] SMP (BROseidon)
This looks important.
In post 1120, borkjerfkin wrote:[6] Kdub (Hello Kitty Creampuff, Antihero, ???, ActionDan, sangres, PhDScar)
[5] HighShroomish (Kdub, SMP, Aegor, Mac, Jake From State Farm)
[1] PhDScar (HighShroomish)
[1] SMP (BROseidon)
In post 1170, borkjerfkin wrote:
[7] HighShroomish (Kdub, SMP, Aegor, Mac, Jake From State Farm, sangres, Hello Kitty Creampuff)

[4] Kdub (Antihero, ???, ActionDan, HighShroomish)
[1] SMP (BROseidon)
[1] Not Voting (PhDScar)
But this reversal also looks important.
In post 1188, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] SMP (sangres, Aegor, Hello Kitty Creampuff, Jake From State Farm)
I'm going to venture a guess that this was some sort of result or that players thought it was. Which scum would obviously bus on. I kinda lean towards two having done so. However,
In post 1370, borkjerfkin wrote:
[6] SMP (sangres, Aegor, Antihero, Jake From State Farm, Kdub, Hello Kitty Creampuff)

[5] Not Voting (Aj The Epic, BROseidon, Mac, zMuffinMan, SMP)
That doesn't exactly do me a lot of good. :P
In post 1600, borkjerfkin wrote:[3] Mac (Antihero, Jake From State Farm, Aegor)
[1] Squirrel Girl (zMuffinMan)
[1] zMuffinMan (Squirrel Girl)
[3] Not Voting (BROseidon, Mac, Kdub)
First wagon of note.
In post 1645, borkjerfkin wrote:[3] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Squirrel Girl, Aegor, Jake From State Farm)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] Kdub (Mac)
[1] Mac (Antihero)
[1] Not Voting (BROseidon)
Second wagon of note.
In post 1675, borkjerfkin wrote:[2] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Squirrel Girl, Jake From State Farm)
[2] Mac (Antihero, Aegor)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] Kdub (Mac)
...Which Aegor hops off of.
In post 1762, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Mac (Antihero, Aegor, Squirrel Girl, Jake From State Farm)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] Kdub (Mac)
In favor of the first that resurged.
In post 1905, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Mac, Squirrel Girl, Jake From State Farm, Antihero)
[2] Squirrel Girl (zMuffinMan, BROseidon)
[1] Aegor (Kdub)
[1] Mac (Aegor)
This also doesn't look like a scum-bus wagon forming.
In post 1927, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Squirrel Girl (zMuffinMan, BROseidon, Hello Kitty Creampuff, Aegor)
[3] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Squirrel Girl, Antihero, Kdub)
[2] Not Voting (Mac, Jake From State Farm)
This one looks really important.
In post 1933, borkjerfkin wrote:[4] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Squirrel Girl, Antihero, Kdub, Jake From State Farm)
[4] Squirrel Girl (zMuffinMan, BROseidon, Hello Kitty Creampuff, Aegor)
[1] Not Voting (Mac)
As does this.
In post 1935, borkjerfkin wrote:
[5] Hello Kitty Creampuff (Squirrel Girl, Antihero, Kdub, Jake From State Farm, Aegor)

[3] Squirrel Girl (zMuffinMan, BROseidon, Hello Kitty Creampuff)
[1] Not Voting (Mac)
This depends on Mac's stance. If Mac was never realistically voting Squirrel Girl and/or Mac was realistically going to vote HKC, then in either case, Aegor's switch looks, well, highly scummy, in that it looks like scum-going-for-last-ditch-towncred.
/IioA. Someone who's actually been in the game longer can probably make more sense of this than I can.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 11:57 am

Post by mastin2 »

Overall quick skim-vibe is overall bad for Aegor and maybe-bad for kdub, though.
My academy.
Agnigi
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 2003, Squirrel Girl wrote:Interesting, I guess you expect me to flub it or something?

Flavor Claim: Jessica D’Alkirk. I'm a neighbor because I talk to people at the shrine I live at.

Popcorn To: Aegor
Actually, you were really the only person I was interested in getting a flavor claim from because of who Mac already claimed. I'll say more about that later, but the fact that you were told why you are a neighbor is interesting.

Mac: Does your role PM say why you are a neighbor?

In post 2003, Squirrel Girl wrote:I will agree he did that...but that was because he was advancing the 1 scum in the neighborhood thing. You did...pretty much the same thing. You did mention HKC a lot...but it was mostly to keep listing the people you would prefer to lynch instead of HKC. Should we be suspecting you for the same reasons you're suspecting Muffin?
Suspect me for whatever you want, but they're not the same reasons. The fact that you were a direct counterwagon to HKC near the deadline while Mac was not is a key factor.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue May 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 2006, Aegor wrote:And IDC about the popcorn flavor claim. Someone just do it. Alphabetically or w/e.
In that case;

Popcorn flavor claim: Mastin2
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:42 am

Post by Mac »

Yes, I'm a neighbor at the shrine where I'm starting a new life, having turned my back on my sisters. I'm a miller because people still recognize me as one of them, and I'm a doctor because I've been rewarded by Althena with some of her power for defecting from the others.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1975, penguin_alien wrote:So under normal circumstances I'd say I'll go read the whole game in detail, etc., but I can't promise that right now.

Hey Mac, how do you feel about protecting me if you have such an ability?
Depends if you're going to be better than Jake. I'm not wasting a protect on someone who's not going to die when I can actually block a potential kill from the scum.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Mac »

Unless the entire town agrees it's for the best... until the obvious happens. (See mastin's post referencing this.)
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:47 am

Post by Mac »

In post 1979, BROseidon wrote:I'd set an order, but:

1) I'm not the boss of everyone (as much as I'd like to be) and

2) I don't remember who other than me hasn't claimed yet.
you're confirmed town, you're as much of a boss as we're going to get...?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed May 21, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Mac »

Aegor wrote: I am telling you, BRO should not be in lylo.
This is the worst argument I have ever heard. Unless this is some batshit crazy setup that is incredibly unbalanced (hint: it's not, because bork) then BRO is absolutely, 100% CONFIRMED TOWN.

You are most definitely scum trying to plant a seed of doubt, and if you're town... well, what the fuck?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Still happy to popcorn flavor to Mastin.

Also still pretty a'quiver about the idea of lynching Aegor.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue May 27, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Mod, I will be V/LA for a week (through 6/4) due to personal issues. I apologize to you and the players; if this is too long a V/LA for the game, I understand if you need to force-replace me.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Hi all:

1) Deadline has again been reset to two weeks from today.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2019, penguin_alien wrote:
Mod, I will be V/LA for a week (through 6/4) due to personal issues. I apologize to you and the players; if this is too long a V/LA for the game, I understand if you need to force-replace me.
This is ok.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 4.1

[2] Aegor (Mac, Squirrel Girl)
[1] mastin2 (penguin_alien)

[4] Not Voting (Aegor, BROseidon, Kdub, mastin2)

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-06-11 08:00:00)
beefycheese
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 2:37 am

Post by BROseidon »

V/LA though next Monday for finals
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Before you go v/la...maybe a vote? Or some thoughts...? You do not make me have happy funtimes much.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”