NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:39 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

So, are you claiming or what?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MrZepher »

Quotes or it didn't happen Mastin.
or something like that....
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 am

Post by mastin2 »

ConSpiracy: I had a sudden realization about claiming (last night, at something like 1 am) whether T-Bone is correct or not.

That simply put, my claim only benefits scum.

The reason why?

Not exactly what you'd think.

The reason why is because in my wording, any pro-town player would be able to instinctively understand my answer without me having given one, whereas a scum player MIGHT be able to if they thought about it hard enough, but that instinctively, they wouldn't know.

In other words, everyone who needs to know my answer already should. Everyone who doesn't need to know currently doesn't have an answer. And I'm not inclined to give them one.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 am

Post by mastin2 »

I'd love to elaborate on the above, but to do so would be counterproductive, since it'd let the scum in on the secret which any pro-town player should've picked up on by now.
My academy.
Agnigi
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

Vote: T-Bone

I forgot I had taken it off.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, to address Zepher.

You're scum for reasons you yourSELF noticed.

Zepher, on Gorilla's Wolf-Slip wrote:I think I see it, but we're at the point where we NEED to lynch scum.
This, ITSELF is a wolf-slip, now that I think about it. But the fact that you haven't noticed wolf-slips from yourself despite having noticed them in others when they're pretty much identical has confirmed you as being a wolf.

...It makes sense in my head, alright? :P
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

...Was that the hammer? *checks votecount*
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:56 am

Post by mastin2 »

Nah. T-Bone's at L-2. Too bad.

Had that been the hammer, it REALLY woulda cemented Zepher as scum. Now it only semi-cements him as scum.

(It's intuitive enough to me. See if you can figure out the reasons why.)
My academy.
Agnigi
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:01 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 4 Vote Count (#5)

T-Bone - 5 (gorilla, mastin2, implosion, singersigner, MrZepher) L-2
gorilla - 1 (T-Bone)
Reckamonic - 1 (Charlie)
mastin2 - 1 (ConSpiracy)

Not voting - 5 (Chronopie, Reckamonic, tclawren, Powerrox93, C-Worl)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to No Lynch. Deadline is Saturday, June 4th at 12:00 PM, EDT.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm not stupid mastin. I always check the votecount before I vote.

I don't take into account anything I say unless I think I should, but I generally don't need to.
Town should have no reason to double check themselves.
Therefore, your point is moot to me.

And we are at the point where we need to start lynching scum.
A Zephyr lynch isn't exactly beneficial for the town, and I already know I can be NK'd thanks to all the suspicion you put on me yesterday.
I'm not going to go after you because I think you're town. Misguided town yes, but town nonetheless.
I can't go after C-Worl for the same reason. I hate both of you in this game but there are certain lynches we can't afford to have flip town.

T-Bone is close to confirmed scum at this point. Hence my vote.
I also think that the "Only scum hammer" rule of thumb is dumb, generally speaking. Days wouldn't end if that were really true.

But again, Specific quotes or it didn't happen.
You can't just not expect to not want to answer for the things I say. That's not cool.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:41 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Mastin, let me explain it once again.
It does help town. Why? Because you are in the neutral/scum zone.
Scum mustn't get a possibility to fake-claim.
You just got scummier by trying to come across with a townie and than drawing it back again.

Also. Just noticed, Charlie might just use the "I am voting a random non scummy guy, just to slip by unnoticed" I hate his non contribution. LyLo matters again.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:46 am

Post by mastin2 »

Indeed, Zepher, the scum hammering rule is quite stupid, and I don't believe in it. That wouldn't be the reason you'd be confirmed scum if you hammered. The vote itself wouldn't have been the issue. It's the motivation BEHIND the vote, and there'd have been no town motivation from you to hammer T-Bone in such a way. Hence, confirmed scum. Especially since you admitted to checking the votecount, so it would've been doubly-condemning.

Since you didn't, I still find you're likely scum for the vote, just for different reasons. It's a bit hard to explain, but anyone with eyes might be able to see it.

Also, I realize town has no reason to double-check themselves. But that's not what I said. I said noticed wolf-slips you've made. As in, already posted. And if you review your posts, you can see general trends in there which form a pattern:

A pattern identical to Gorilla's. The fact that you saw it in him and yet can't see it in yourself when you two are one and the same is evidence you're scum, because as town you'd have realized the similarity. You would've either revised your opinion on Gorilla (no longer seeing it as bad, with your biased opinion on your similar posts), or tried to explain the difference between his and yours.

Instead, you deny that the wolf-slips exist when you saw them in Gorilla, and that's what makes you scum with him.
My academy.
Agnigi
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin if you're not claiming then you've already revealed you're a PR who probably targeted Nacho. If you hadn't targeted Nacho you could just say I didn't target Nacho and we could assume you either had a PR or that you're town. The fact that you refuse to answer kind of confirms what T-Bone was saying and also adds to you being scum.
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

My GTKAS: Feel free to ask me anything!
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP either had a pr or were a vanilla townie.
I don’t think like you do. My parents didn’t believe in autism or ADHD so I never got tested for either but my brain 100% works differently than most people’s. I’ll get myself tested. Once, I have a word to describe it, I’ll let you know what that word is.

My GTKAS: Feel free to ask me anything!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:53 am

Post by mastin2 »

ConSpiracy, the problem is that you're not thinking of me as being town.

If you're town, try it. Think of me as town. Then, try to put yourself in my shoes. You have that town mindframe. So, think of the reasons why I wouldn't claim whether T-Bone's correct or not as town. And it'll all become clear to you. It'll snap into place, make perfect sense if you're town.

But only if you see me as town and are town yourself.

I can say this because scum trying to do the same exact trick will fail. Since they already have that scum mindframe, first they have to GUESS what a town mindframe is, and THEN put themselves into my shoes, and THEN try to guess my motivation for not claiming, but they won't be able to shake off their scum biases a good 70-90% of the time. In other words, they might draw conclusions from it, but their conclusions will be flawed and incomplete.

Whereas with town, it'll naturally fall into place, almost like an instinct. It did for me. Once I thought about it, I realized and instantly knew about this last night, that it'd work and that any townsperson would be able to figure it all out, whereas the scum would be left confused and wondering WTF I'm rambling about.

It works. It really does. If you're town, and--just for a moment--can see me as being also town, you'll understand. Otherwise, it'll fail. If you think I'm scum, it won't work. If you ARE scum, it won't work.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by mastin2 »

For instance. C-worl (town for sure) obviously was trying, but fell short because he thinks I'm scum. If he saw me as town and overcame his biases--for so much as a single moment--then he'd realize the truth when looking at my posts.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:02 am

Post by mastin2 »