Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2208, Kitz wrote:What I don't get is this. When is it active? Is it every odd day, or is it every even day?
The main question is, can the Non-Consecutive work out a Night 1 action? Elaborate?

No restrictions on that. You can act on any night, but then you have to skip the next night. So N1 is okay. N2 is okay if you didn't act N1. If you act N2 you have to skip N3. Etc.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 am

Post by T S O »

[quote="In post 2210, T S O"Okay I have 2 mins and am noting stuff I want to look at tonight for myself[/quote]

So, to clarify, your issue was me making a post of things to do tonight due to lack of time ...?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:16 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2210, T S O wrote:Okay I have 2 mins and am noting stuff I want to look at tonight for myself

So, to clarify, your issue was me making a post of things to do tonight due to lack of time ...?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Ellie -- Agreed that is what he said.. Before that he was going to lynch VikingFan and changed with little to no provocation to change it. I think Shinobi is scum if VF is. If VF is town then I would need to reexamine.
The question about different is vague. I have always had a scum read on VF and thought he should be lynched. If this is not what you are asking please clarify.
@TSO -- You may have had two minutes. It is that you drop and go and never expand on any of it and you are still doing that now when you have less time. You just tried to sneak in a doubt cast with a compliment which if scum somehow lynch me you could claim that you townread me. At the same time you are trying to have people not listen to me while providing no useful content.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 am

Post by dragonspawn »

That was supposed to see nj lynch. I hate autocorrect
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 am

Post by T S O »

This whole thing is ridiculous - I bullet pointed stuff for myself as I had school to go to within 2 mins, I said this, and you are now claiming that because I went to school instead of further expounding immediately, I am scum.

This is fucking ridiculous.
-Marquis
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is not what I am saying. I am saying you are doing it over and over again and not providing real content when you don't have those pressures. *sigh*
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2228, MathBlade wrote:@Ellie -- Agreed that is what he said.. Before that he was going to lynch VikingFan and changed with little to no provocation to change it. I think Shinobi is scum if VF is. If VF is town then I would need to reexamine.
The question about different is vague. I have always had a scum read on VF and thought he should be lynched. If this is not what you are asking please clarify.

No RB or doc tonight. I think he went through this thought process: don't lynch VF -> lynch VF to remove a distraction? -> will probably end up doing that but let's try looking at other people first
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:35 am

Post by T S O »

The reason I am not immediately posting is because my current time in this thread is being spent responding to bogus accusations (ie you). The content will come; whether it's in 4 hours or one hour ago is immaterial.

I would bet a significant sum of money that this attack on me is based on me calling one of your posts scummy and telling you to stop trolling - your explanation is so incredibly nonsensical that there is no way even you think it makes sense.
-Marquis
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Ellie »

^ defensive scum
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Ellie »

Math, who are your strong town reads? I want to see if they match mine
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:37 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2231, MathBlade wrote:That is not what I am saying. I am saying you are doing it over and over again and not providing real content when you don't have those pressures. *sigh*

Quote where I have bullet pointed stuff for myself to do before and then not done it. Go on.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:38 am

Post by T S O »

This game is the stupidest fucking thing ever - I am constantly plagued by the most retarded attacks ever and when I explain just how stupid they are, I am defensive scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by T S O »

This defensive scum didn't, however, say he would hammer town at L-1 for no reason. Pretty crazy, right, Ellie?
-Marquis
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ellie »

Defending so passionately against "stupid" attacks when no one is even voting you? Yes, scummy
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Ellie »

In post 2238, T S O wrote:This defensive scum didn't, however, say he would hammer town at L-1 for no reason. Pretty crazy, right, Ellie?

Probably because scum don't say things like that out loud
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:44 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2239, Ellie wrote:Defending so passionately against "stupid" attacks when no one is even voting you? Yes, scummy

I'd better go refine my towngame so when I crush someone's argument it appears casual. :roll:

In post 2240, Ellie wrote:
In post 2238, T S O wrote:This defensive scum didn't, however, say he would hammer town at L-1 for no reason. Pretty crazy, right, Ellie?

Probably because scum don't say things like that out loud

And town do, I suppose? :lol:
-Marquis
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Ellie »

Yes. You're assuming that it would be for no reason. Everything I do is for a reason. And no you didn't crush Math's argument, but even if you did, why would you have bothered? Is she scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2023, T S O wrote:
In post 1998, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1995, Ellie wrote:
In post 1988, T S O wrote:I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game.

Your last few posts are a textbook example of defending yourself needlessly in response to a very small amount of pressure, and make me think I'm onto something

Please explain the below post.

In post 1964, Ellie wrote:I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth, but I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

In post 1999, Ellie wrote:No

Can we discuss this being a genuine scumslip though? Like I cannot see how she could have posted this as town.

In post 1988, T S O wrote:I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game. What you posted made literally no sense whatsoever, and if you do that I'm sure as fuck not going to sugarcoat it.

In post 2023, T S O wrote:
In post 1998, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 1995, Ellie wrote:
In post 1988, T S O wrote:I am sorry if this is overly harsh, but my time is rather precious these days and defending myself needlessly isn't something I particularly plan on doing this game.

Your last few posts are a textbook example of defending yourself needlessly in response to a very small amount of pressure, and make me think I'm onto something

Please explain the below post.

In post 1964, Ellie wrote:I think vikingfan is a town cop and telling the truth, but I am okay with his death and will probably hammer him if he reaches L-1.

In post 1999, Ellie wrote:No

Can we discuss this being a genuine scumslip though? Like I cannot see how she could have posted this as town.

Those two posts for example.
You say Ellie scum slipped and asked if we could discuss it, then don't. Then come back and try to attack Ellie later.
You also say you aren't going to spend time defending yourself yet here you are doing such.

@Ellie --
Towniest
Me
Elusive
You
Dragon spawn

My top four
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Ellie your turn
Ellie
Ellie
Goon
Ellie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Ellie »

Me, elusive, goodmorning, you, SilverWolf. Ozgin and Shinobi are probably town, but not as strong. Why dragonspawn?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Shinobi »

Lmao this TSO push is hilarious.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Sorry, I'll be posting a lot more tonight I think. Had a RL crisis pop up
2023 W/L | 1-0
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:15 am

Post by ika »

In post 2247, Aeronaut wrote:Sorry, I'll be posting a lot more tonight I think. Had a RL crisis pop up

Would you like me to mark you for a V/LA?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Bonus points for speaking the word while speaking truth

Tonight's episode of the word : Viking fan should be lynched.

Influenced heavily by the master one Stephen Colbert :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”