Open 335: Gurgi EC8 (Game over- Town wins!)

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Damn, that's game...

I was hoping playing emotionally would trick smear into thinking I was frustrated town, but no. To be clear, even if I were town and Andre was scum in this scenerio, I don't think I would have played differently (except the playing emotionally part). I had to defend Will, because Will would have a low chance of being scum if Andre is scum.

I came into today trying to not lynch Andre, but to lynch Empking. I posted all my D1 reads (minus, Andre flipping town means Will is scum due to the post where Will defended him on D1) I had if I were town. But then Andre and Empking exploded at the start and that kind of threw a wrench in everything.

Will was also upset because in his other game, he said he was scum here and that Empking was town. He thought it would be best to kill Empking in case that surfaced, so there wouldn't be a confirmed town player hanging around after his lynch. I suggested Xalxe because I didn't have a read on him, which makes him harder to manipulate or get others to lynch him. I guess that worked out, as Andre being confirmed town by a weak cop means I couldn't go after him (though based on how going after him played out, it might have been better lol).

I think what really messed us up was Will voting Andre. No offence to him, but it left us no out to unvote as it made it Andre and Batt/Will are opposite factions. But who knows how it would have continued to play out.

In all, GG town. You lynched correctly.

In case the mod misses it-
Scum forfeits
There just isn't any way I can get anyone lynched tomorrow other than myself. No need to draw out the game.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Well, I feel better that we lynched correctly.

In all the scenarios, it was either EmpKing/Andre or Will/Batt, with Smear not making sense as a partner from day1 stuff, unless he was Andre's partner, but then the EMpKing stuff didn't makes sense....

If EmpKing was confirmed town in people's eyes, then maybe he would have tried to lynch Andre, but considering if he were town he would hesitate, that meant Andre was town, etc.

Good game, although I have never played an 8 person game before.

@Snarky- Thanks for modding, and letting me replace in!
Andr├®
Andr├®
Goon
Andr├®
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Andr├® »

Uhh, that was a crappy game by me. I did not play well D1 and definitely messed up D2, and I had to play janitor to clean up my mess. I overreacted to Empking's vote for a no-lynch, which really was unnecessary considering that he unvoted soon after. Then, after putting the puzzle pieces together, I figured out that Will and Batt had to be scum.

The game was unfortunately marred by inactivity, but Snarky did do a good job of handling the situation and modding. Good Game.
This is a new main account for Far_Cry.

Currently on hiatus from mafia.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by Snarky »

Final Day 2 votecount
(aka What? what? already the end of the game? :'()

André(2) - Battousai, Will Zane
Will Zane(4) - André, PeregrineV, Empking, Smear

Not voting(0) -

Will Zane
Mafia goon
, has been lynched day 2.
Battousai
Mafia goon
, has forfeited and been endgamed day 2.

The village of St-guy, after having eradicated the evil Satanists, lived a life in peace... Until another menace aroused, and again, and again. Everyone got bored of those presumed Satanists and smelled a bad ploy by the priest to force the villagers to respect the laws of the Church. So they lynched the priest, and everyone lived happily ever after.

pinkfloyd
Empking
Xalxe
André
Smear
and
PeregrineV
have won the game!!!

Night 1 actions: Well... scums killed Xalxe
Xalxe investigated André
André investigated Smear

Congratulation's town for this fast win! Thanks everyone for playing and making this game enjoyable. Since this is my first time modding, any feedback would be appreciated :D

I'll let the scum team decide whether or not they reveal their QTs
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by Xalxe »

umwhat?
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Smear »

Um wow, that was quick. Good game everybody!
I am Jonny Greenwood, lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Hoopla »

:shifty:

Return to “Completed Open Games”