Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 223, Bins wrote:Sal, I'm getting upset that you're ignoring the fact THAT I'M BEING HINDERED BY ACTUALLY RL PROBLEMS.

I don't care. And it's not because I'm an asshole.

I've been defeated, outplayed, and ate'd more times than I'd like to admit by people who are V/LA dealing with problems. I'm not buying it.

A majority of your posts are fluff and if you are stressed don't need to be in this game. Instead of posting "This is a bad vote TN" and "OMG ILY NM" play the game or go V/LA.

But I don't think you are town.

P-Edit: those reads are dumb and borderline fake.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 225, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 223, Bins wrote:Sal, I'm getting upset that you're ignoring the fact THAT I'M BEING HINDERED BY ACTUALLY RL PROBLEMS.

I don't care. And it's not because I'm an asshole.

I've been defeated, outplayed, and ate'd more times than I'd like to admit by people who are V/LA dealing with problems.
I'm not buying it.

A majority of your posts are fluff and if you are stressed don't need to be in this game. Instead of posting "This is a bad vote TN" and "OMG ILY NM" play the game or go V/LA.

But I don't think you are town.

P-Edit: those reads are dumb and borderline fake.

Edit: striked part was out of line
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Bins »

Dude...

Are you really saying you'd rather have me not posting than have me commenting on stuff?

My reads are legit what I think is right so can you not call them dumb and fake. I'd really appreciate it.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Bins »

I'm about this close to replacing out. If you can't grasp my issue that I've mentioned, I'd rather not play in this game. I'm not here to kick you in the ass, Sal, I'm here to have a fun time playing a game.

gtkas
kabooooom
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
kabooooom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by kabooooom »

I haven't got time. I will surely post today.
Nothing to see here, move on! :P
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Bins wrote:k

town >
n_m

lean town > stupd (may change due to lack of posts), doogal**
null >
phallacy
(town),
sala
(scum)
scum >
tn
, kaboom

**My one problem I have with Doogal is that I'm actually feeling something different about his play than what I experienced before. I have to look into THAT before I place him. For now, I have him as lean town.

In post 227, Bins wrote:Dude...

Are you really saying you'd rather have me not posting than have me commenting on stuff?

My reads are legit what I think is right so can you not call them dumb and fake. I'd really appreciate it.

Bolded are the reads you have actually stated before that post. The others you have not mentioned in this game nor have you stated any reason why they are town/scum/sk
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:13 am

Post by StupendousMan »

C'mon Salamence... Bins mentioned all of those reads earlier.

In post 194, Bins wrote:
I'm nulltown on Phallacy and feeling mafia about Kaboom.

In post 203, Bins wrote:

Cause like {N_M, Stup, Bins} town
{Phallacy} leaning town
{Doogal} null / mostly cause his play seems different from what i remember

In post 224, Bins wrote:
town > n_m
lean town > stupd (may change due to lack of posts), doogal**
null > phallacy (town), sala (scum)
scum > tn, kaboom

**My one problem I have with Doogal is that I'm actually feeling something different about his play than what I experienced before. I have to look into THAT before I place him. For now, I have him as lean town.

Give credit where credit is due. She has mentioned these people in her reads, although you're right that she hasn't provided much reasoning for them. However, they've been consistent so at least acknowledge that.

Also, Sala, you gave another dramatic response about how you "wish" you were the SK. I'm really starting to lean towards you being the SK instead of Bins.

And where the hell did Doogal go?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I dont see anything about stupe there? Can you find that?

But, fine, maybe I am too hard on her, but thats because she was way for determined than this game, which I GUESS you can chalk up to her issues, but i still think its lackluster because the game has been going for about a week (i think).

As for "dramatic SK answer," she asked me if I have ever played as an SK. Look at my sig, im 0-0 as third party. I honestly hate playing as town because I have trust and doubting issues. I always secondguess myself.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Doogal121 »

I disappeared. Busy day at work, will be back on to post more later.
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:58 am

Post by StupendousMan »

In post 232, Salamence20 wrote:I dont see anything about stupe there? Can you find that?

But, fine, maybe I am too hard on her, but thats because she was way for determined than this game, which I GUESS you can chalk up to her issues, but i still think its lackluster because the game has been going for about a week (i think).

As for "dramatic SK answer," she asked me if I have ever played as an SK. Look at my sig, im 0-0 as third party. I honestly hate playing as town because I have trust and doubting issues. I always secondguess myself.

She put her read on me in the second quote. Agree with you about the issues, I've given too much slack for that in the past. I still find her scummy, but there are other reasons because her reads have been consistent. The only thing wrong is she has almost nothing backing up her reads. And it's just weird to me that you didn't answer with a simple "no" in regards to past games instead of talking about your desire to be an SK in
this
game.

What does everyone think of the Bins wagon right now? Because Sala, TN, and I are barely getting any resistance and it's making me worried. Friction creates fire, guys.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Bins »

I'm not a back-up my answers kind of gal. I'm a major gut reader, Sal should know that.

Also, I do backup where I feel neccessary. Like I explained the basis of what my TN read was going off of.

gtkas
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:34 am

Post by tn5421 »

Bins, if you're V/LA, toggle it in your user control panel.
WIP
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 234, StupendousMan wrote:What does everyone think of the Bins wagon right now? Because Sala, TN, and I are barely getting any resistance and it's making me worried. Friction creates fire, guys.

It's a bad wagon.

60% of the proponents are getting some level of scumread from me.

You're not getting any resistance because it's not going anywhere.

Does that answer your question?

I am seriously considering lynching a beetlejuicer for utility.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Doogal121 »

My reads so far, none really strong.
TN – Leans town
Bins – Leans town.
Stupendous –Leans town.
Not Mafia – not sure. Came in with a strong town post and then kinda lurked back a little once he was universally read as townie. Possible SK
Phallacy-Kabomb. I think one is scum, one is town, not sure which one yet.
Sala – I really suspect SK with the whole “let’s get the SK” thing going on.

I get that getting the SK is the most important priority here, but getting Mafia is also pretty important as well. If we get one of them, they lose their only ability to work together as a team to manipulate the vote. Then it’s just one person hoping to avoid the noose(or nightkill).

Plus a night kill could also hit Mafia.

I’d be ok with lynching the following (Phall-Kabomb-NM-Sala).

Vote Kabomb
L-2
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When did you start scum reading Kaboooom? Before you were saying Phallacy was fake scumhunting him
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 146, Doogal121 wrote:
In post 112, Not_Mafia wrote: Otherwise you didn't get us out of RVS, Phallacy (and Stupendous man to a lesser extent) did.

NM, can you explain what Stupendous did? Because I'm not seeing it.

I thought I I'd responded to this. He was the first to level a scumread at Kaboom.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

Votecount 1.06

Bins - 3 - Salamence20, tn5421, StupendousMan,
kabooooom - 3 - Phallacy, Not_Mafia, Doogal121,
Phallacy - 1 - kabooooom

Not Voting: Bins,

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-24 18:18:00)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 239, Not_Mafia wrote:When did you start scum reading Kaboooom? Before you were saying Phallacy was fake scumhunting him

Phallacy hydra 2 in 140 made a case that I could understand against Kabomby (and I indicated such in 145). I'm pretty sure one of them is scum and I'm 60-40 leaning against Kabomby (All he did was defend, defend, defend and then disappear. He at no point started to scumhunt someone else, which makes me think that he knows he is scum). I wouldn't put it past Phallacy to tunnel as mafia against the first player to show some defensive tenancies, which is why I think if boomy flips town, Phallacy is prob scum.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 am

Post by StupendousMan »

Bins, you should use your vote.

In post 237, Phallacy wrote:I am seriously considering lynching a beetlejuicer for utility.

By beetlejuicer I'm assuming you mean Doogal? We do need to get some more momentum here, but I'm still not sure about him. What are your thoughts on lynching Sala?

In post 238, Doogal121 wrote:
Not Mafia – not sure. Came in with a strong town post and then kinda lurked back a little once he was universally read as townie. Possible SK

Agreed.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

So everyone agrees with the "SK over mafia" idea, but Im the SK for suggesting it?
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:38 am

Post by StupendousMan »

In post 244, Salamence20 wrote:So everyone agrees with the "SK over mafia" idea, but Im the SK for suggesting it?

No, you're suspected for continually pressing about it. When it becomes your sole focus, it appears that you're trying to make everyone think that the SK can't possibly be you because you're searching so hard for them.

Finding the SK is great and all in theory, but it's not as straightforward as finding mafia. There are certain things we have to look for to find the SK, and it delays scumhunting a good amount.

Scumhunting involves pressing, asking questions, etc. but finding the SK inhibits that by focusing more on looking for lurking and avoidance. The game has already slowed down because of this. You wonder why you are seen as possible scum (which makes me wonder why you care so much about yourself btw), but there's two very feasible scenarios:

1) As said above, you could be the SK making everyone think you aren't by committing every post to finding them
2) You could be mafia trying to divert town from scumhunting

Finding the SK = great
Slowing down the game and neglecting scumhunting = not great
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:14 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 245, StupendousMan wrote:
In post 244, Salamence20 wrote:So everyone agrees with the "SK over mafia" idea, but Im the SK for suggesting it?

No, you're suspected for continually pressing about it. When it becomes your sole focus, it appears that you're trying to make everyone think that the SK can't possibly be you because you're searching so hard for them.

Finding the SK is great and all in theory, but it's not as straightforward as finding mafia. There are certain things we have to look for to find the SK, and it delays scumhunting a good amount.

Scumhunting involves pressing, asking questions, etc. but finding the SK inhibits that by focusing more on looking for lurking and avoidance. The game has already slowed down because of this. You wonder why you are seen as possible scum (which makes me wonder why you care so much about yourself btw), but there's two very feasible scenarios:

1) As said above, you could be the SK making everyone think you aren't by committing every post to finding them
2) You could be mafia trying to divert town from scumhunting

Finding the SK = great
Slowing down the game and neglecting scumhunting = not great

So you completely disagree with him and yet you're voting the same person as him?
Is that what you're saying?
WIP
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:45 am

Post by StupendousMan »

I disagree that finding the SK is the
only
important thing right now.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:52 am

Post by tn5421 »

Finding the SK is the MOST important thing right now. I agree that the SK is most likely Bins or Sala, and I'm willing to check Bins first. Kaboooom is nearly confscum but he can wait since mafia can't really do anything and there is almost no way he's actually the SK.
WIP
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we so certain Kaboom isn't the SK? And I don't find the SK cases on Bins or Sala to be particularly overwhelming. Bins has RL issues and Sala is behaving like Sala. Mafia may not have a kill but it's better than a potential mislynch that can easily be chained off if we're wrong on both counts.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”