Mini Normal 1827 - No Flavor Mafia (Game Over)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Transcend »

What.

Massive hasn't even posted and you scum read him?

Forget about you moving up in my books.

VOTE: Creature
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Creature »

I expected him to say something already, that's why I am scum reading him.
Sigh
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Transcend »

So activity is AI to you?
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Io »

In post 223, Creature wrote:I am actually tempted to whiteknight Io.
I don even know what that means.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, I think that, at least most of my reads are based on activity.

Skelda would probably make a longer post rather than a simply "going to catch up"

pistachi0n would've commented on something, not just left a naked RVS vote.

massive would post something.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Creature »

In post 228, Io wrote:
Hard defend someone.
Sigh
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Io »

Dude lack of activity is not AI it's annoying.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Creature »

I do care, at least pistachi0n and Skelda knows about the game.
Sigh
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I just woke up from my nap and I noticed we are on page 10 now so here is my plan in order; Firstly I want to respond to stuff that happened during my nap in a multi-quote and then I wish to give out my read list so far. So Give me a sec :)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 179, Creature wrote:First part is filler
Second part is fluff, no opinions on who townslipped.
Third part, no actual scum hunting.
Not sure on the Fourth Part.
I disagree with this breakdown. Which is why I provided my own. Yours seems to ignore the content that is there.
In post 181, Creature wrote:1. xyzzy
2. Transcend

3. light_ganski
4. massive
5. Jordarrian
6. Killthestory
7. BlackStar
8. Creature

9. Skelda
10. Vedith
11. pistachi0n
12. Io
13. Naomi-Tan
In post 189, Vedith wrote:Calm down guys, Creatures not scum!
Okay... I'll come back to this 2 posts but for now. Great job explaining these reads! (that was sarcasm btw)
In post 209, Io wrote:
In post 208, Creature wrote:
Io

I already found your post weird, but I wanted someone to see what others thought first.
Yes I know what you are saying and what you are claiming, but I don't believe that is your intent.
Neither do I~
In post 216, Transcend wrote:Creature has moved up in my books.
Wut?
In post 225, Transcend wrote:What.

Massive hasn't even posted and you scum read him?

Forget about you moving up in my books.

VOTE: Creature
Okay then! Good now your back on the same page as me. Right onto part 2/3
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 233, Naomi-Tan wrote:I just woke up from my nap and I noticed we are on page 10 now so here is my plan in order; Firstly I want to respond to stuff that happened during my nap in a multi-quote and then I wish to give out my read list so far. So Give me a sec :)
Why are you telling us this?
I claim scum \o/
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Read List :D 1.0

1. xyzzy - Null, there activity has been lacking and I havn't gotten a strong enough read to move them either way

2. Transcend - Likely town given there content thus far

3. light_ganski - Unsure, some of there activity seems scummy while other bits seem townie. Probably have a better read on this slot in my next read list

4. massive - Who? They havn't spoken yet. Most likely to be replaced by the gm shortly because of this.

5. Jordarrian - Firstly Anyone I have to ISO to try to remember really needs to pick up the pace, secondly Null? they haven't really DONE much of anything so.. Null.

6. Killthestory - Dunno, I find him budding me too strong to not recolonise that it influenced my perspective on things. I'm not really going to go either way because of this

7. BlackStar - Minor scummy reading, as the first person to focus on IO I iso'd there content in relation to his and found he wasn't doing much more content seems to me that he focused on a weaker town player who may been an issue once momentum picked up choosing to place the easy vote while it was easy. This said he could also believe what he was saying so yeah

8. Creature - My number one scum read right now. I'll talk about this in my next post, but feel free to run an ISO on him while I get that one ready.

9. Skelda - Firstly Anyone I have to ISO to try to remember really needs to pick up the pace, Secondly Null They literally done one post saying there gonna post later seems like a mod poke dodge.

10. Vedith -Minor scummy, Just not buying the roleclaim really. like no one really has to RC day one and he just sorta did it and that seems to be his major focus.

11. pistachi0n - Firstly Anyone I have to ISO to try to remember really needs to pick up the pace, secondly one post with a vote on myself at 104 posts with no reason given is sorta shitty. Still a Null though because what can you make of that?

12. Io - Might be town. Though there content at the start of the train on them was lacking they seem to have started forming well though out arguments and that seems likely to be townie.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Io »

In post 235, Vedith wrote:
In post 233, Naomi-Tan wrote:I just woke up from my nap and I noticed we are on page 10 now so here is my plan in order; Firstly I want to respond to stuff that happened during my nap in a multi-quote and then I wish to give out my read list so far. So Give me a sec :)
Why are you telling us this?
Why does it matter?
I honestly don't have a problem with Naomi doing a little bit of role play or stuff like this, but it's still not like she's doing it to distract you or derail the non-existent current topic. It might be a little concerning to see this casual behavior if she's being pushed super hard, but being casual in general isn't anything really bad. Sure it's a bit fluffy like a llama but having a little bit of fluffy between actual content doesn't remove the content and the content is what matters.
Jordarrian
Jordarrian
Goon
Jordarrian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Jordarrian »

Sorry for not doing much. Lots of IRL stuff >_<
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Killthestory »

im not buddying you nerd.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:20 am

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 105, xyzzy wrote:care to offer anything else, pistachi0n?
Yes! Killthestory hasn't lived up to his promises at all, what a disappointment. Creature who thinks me naked voting someone in my first post is scummy has probably never played with me before. I was weakly scumreading Naomi after reading the first five pages because I thought her posts were fluffy. Now my top scumread is BlackStar, VOTE: blackstar
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Killthestory »

You what?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Creature »

She thinks the scum team is KTS/Naomi/BlackStar
Sigh
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Killthestory »

wotttttttt
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Io »

In post 243, Killthestory wrote:wotttttttt
She just broke Kill.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Okay and now for the creature post 3/3
I currently suspect him of being scum due to his play style. but anyway breaking down this iso.
his first 9 posts was RVS / had no scum hunting so I'm ignoring Iso 0 - 8 or upto 43 and they can just be pushed aside. as the scum hunting only recently took an upshoot
First post I take as a scummy thing is here;
In post 57, Creature wrote:
In post 50, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 25, light_ganski wrote:Yeah if the scum team are any good daytalk is more powerful than a PR so we probably have a few
I would like to point out that the fact scum have day talk is in the setup on page one encase anyone miss's it and thinks this is a scum slip.
We know, you don't need to whiteknight him.
In this post they accuse me of whitekingting baring in mind at the time no one was pressuring light and that was what made me kinda suspicious. Without a lynch train going on and no one pressuring them on the comment I made there was no reason or way I could be whiteknighting however after this post light started thinking I was for a couple of posts till I explained this at the time. now I'm interrupting this as him trying to make me seem worse at the time and maybe get a train my direction but i'm not done on creature yet.
Also this;
In post 70, Killthestory wrote:dude Jordarrian is p obv scum we should be voting him.
In post 69, Killthestory wrote:
In post 49, Jordarrian wrote:Holy shit I found another me
no lol Naomi is a G and p decent.
In post 78, Creature wrote:Does this mean everybody who has posted besides Jordarrian is town?
Here we can see him taking KTS's words and pretty much ignoring them. This also lead to IO posting about it in 81 and myself a few pages back.
In post 143, Creature wrote:lol if I were scum I wouldn't simply join the wagon like this.
In post 144, Creature wrote:VOTE: Io

I am not seeing xyzzy as scum.
Then we have this bit of WIFOM / LAMIST stuff. where he goes Scum won't do this and then votes with no reasoning for IO and states his veiws on someone else. At the time I pressured his XYYZY view and took the time to explain how its kinda bad to do stuff without reasoning with it. Here I'd like to expand on my thoughts on that subject slightly mid post you can skip this part if you like but It may also help you understand my read here; Just like how its super easy for scum to RoleClaim VT Its also easy for them to give votes and lists without reasoning. It comes off and looks like activity however anyone can give a list of names like that, you may do it strongest to weakest player or how you think generally town is but votes with no data are just that no data nothings that cannot be used to either find your alignment or read your true views other than eliminating other targets. This'll come up again in his read list.
In post 153, Creature wrote:Let's see:

Scum would want to make their posts less awkward.

Town is usually awkward at beginning.
Here we see another example of; What would I do if I was town. Much like the quotes above it shows that creature has been thinking about what is 'townie' and then doing things based on that while trying to avoid 'scummy' acts this stateing of stuff when he does it just makes me think that he is scum thinking about what he should do as town and then doing that. in contrast to my own post which I made just declaring as a blanket I'll do certain things, his posts are always followed by doing what he feels is a 'townie' action while myself as town put it at the start and then only did those things slowly over time as they came up, as once I posted my intro post I don't think about what is scummy or townie and just post what i'm thinking at the time (and sometimes my thoughts mid post)
In post 154, Creature wrote:
In post 152, Naomi-Tan wrote:Additionally; If you feel XYZZY is not scum you should expand why you feel that way else your just saying words. Its why when I said I was starting to get someone I felt was scummy I purposely left out who because I don't really have more than GUT on that side as there isn't that great of stuff going on.
Either, I don't have anything more than say other than "was there when she could lurk"
Then there is this weird thing. Where he defends XYZYY pretty much because I asked him how he got his read. If you look back at the ISO of XYZYY upto creatures post of 154 you can see there isn't much going on that would be considered active scum hunting to make this read in the first place. Making me think he didn't take the time to construct why XYZYY was not scum and when asked panicked and said something that came to mind (his activity) however, upon research this shouldn't been the case.

Now we get to the blackstar IO vote;
In post 161, BlackStar wrote:VOTE: io You haven't done anything useful so far and you haven't even laid down a vote yet after all this time
In post 164, Creature wrote:Let's go, 81 is a huge filler.
Upon having blackstar join his wagon he declared that post 81 was nothing but filler over simplifying to point of irrelevance. having this pointed out I decided to look into post 81 to see if it was just all filler before I accepted what he said. I read the post quoted below as followed;
In post 81, Io wrote:
In post 30, Killthestory wrote:o and Light, Vedith, Naomi, Creature, Black, and Io.

All wagon this with me friends
Ew friends are gross.
In post 19, Killthestory wrote:If scum use daytalk right, any interaction or 'slip' can be fake.
Doesn't make it less believable I fake town slipped in my first newbie game which had day chat. But really any scum 'sliping' town is fake no matter what, daytalk just means they could do it earlier and maybe a bit easier, though in that game I posted that 'slip' was before my partner got on.
In post 18, xyzzy wrote:I'm just an eager beaver! I'm first on the list because I was the first one to sign up for the game, and I refreshed the thread like 20 times today waiting for it to unlock.

the fact that the scum have daytalk is interesting. it implies a higher than average power level among the town, or a lower than average power level among the scum.
Also a side note I haven't played a closed game before so is this right, and is there any general things to note that are very common to see in closed games? I've read the link provided by Dunn in the OP, and looked at setups for a few games, but that doesn't really get a very good feel for what is common.

P-edit:
Creature wrote:Does this mean everybody who has posted besides Jordarrian is town?
I'm pretty sure Kill didn't say everyone other than Jord was town. Not as scummy sure, but not scummy on page 3 wouldn't be a town read for most people.
In post 168, Naomi-Tan wrote: Okay so First part is filler!
Second part; Shows he thought about if it was a scum slip or a town slip and decided its too much WIFOM to go off of and explains that
Third part; is an inquirey into normal setups for these mini's
In post 176, Naomi-Tan wrote:Fortuh part take 2; Okay so.. looked it up this post just makes no sense and is entirely backwards given at the time and statements It looked like KTS was scum calling Jord while calling me town calling myself. This is a pretty freaky misunderstanding that I dunno how it came about.
After putting my views out where I think I summed up nicely what they said he put this over simplification out trying to make his stance better
In post 179, Creature wrote:First part is filler
Second part is fluff, no opinions on who townslipped.
Third part, no actual scum hunting.
Not sure on the Fourth Part.
I strongly disagree with this break down as it ignores certain key points such as the second part being all fluff with no comment on the slip is untrue as they was saying its too much WIFOM to speculate and the 3rd part being no actual scum hunting doesn't matter as they was trying to work out the game. Then there is the fourth part which he didn't comment on.. (the 4th of his post is NAI)

You remember his read list.. I told you I'd come back to it :D
In post 181, Creature wrote:1. xyzzy
2. Transcend

3. light_ganski
4. massive
5. Jordarrian
6. Killthestory
7. BlackStar
8. Creature

9. Skelda
10. Vedith
11. pistachi0n
12. Io
13. Naomi-Tan
Right lets quickly go through the people he eliminated from this list. theres himself (which is bad. You shouldn't need to include yourself in a read list and its a little tacky. LAMIST ) Next Thing I notice is he crossed out all the most active towny players. myself KTS and Transcend. then there is xyzzy not crossed out despite him thinking he was town earlier and all the weaker town left in with two acceptations; Blackstar and Jordaman. Now if I had to guess he included one scum buddy in his town list and didn't include another. the XYZZY elimination could been done for distancing and as for the scum left in I'd suspect blackstar for the IO vote this of course is speculation on my part. but my veiw stands that a few of these reads are really off hilter and reads that I really cannot see. for example black star and XYZZY's play is pretty close but one posted more recently and moving on.
In post 230, Creature wrote:
In post 228, Io wrote:
Hard defend someone.
Finally this flip flop changing from trying to get an IO train started to considering to protect them, normally speaking when you think someone is scum you don't rotate on a dial as it is. as im Scum reading them I'm seeing this as them trying to backtrack after biting off a bit more than they can chew.

My scum veiw on creature is not comprised of a single post but multiple posts as you can now see. It wasn't any one of these things that made me veiw them as scummy but the composition of the whole each I found to move them slightly closer to being scum and it wasn't till I looked at this full picture that I decided to make them my number one pick. and without further ado time for my first vote of the game VOTE: Creature

well I've said a lot and I expect others will want to respond and may add or subtract from this list. its pretty sizeable though so sorry about that, its kinda what happens when you compile like this.

PEDIT; @Creature I think she is saying that I was scum read on page 5 but i'm not now
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 240, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 105, xyzzy wrote:care to offer anything else, pistachi0n?
Yes! Killthestory hasn't lived up to his promises at all, what a disappointment. Creature who thinks me naked voting someone in my first post is scummy has probably never played with me before. I was weakly scumreading Naomi after reading the first five pages because I thought her posts were fluffy. Now my top scumread is BlackStar, VOTE: blackstar
Why am I your top scumread?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Creature »

My defense:

Meta me:
Newbie 1715
Mini 1805
Newbie 1725
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Creature »

Because you're basically describing how I played in these games.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Creature »

Let's make it simpler:

How many games you played in this site so far?
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”