Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2164, Juls wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Feu

If that isn't some damning evidence against Feu Then I don't know how to play this game anymore.

Sugoku is next.
ns' crumbs weren't subtle. any scum actually paying attention would have recognized his sakihydra read for exactly what it was. i found them in like 30 seconds of iso'ing him when he died.

juls is fucking scum.
;)
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Zachrulez »

3rd vote count of day 4:

SleepyKrew
(2): Ser Arthur Dayne, Perpetual Nonsense
jasonT1981
(2): Speedy Saki, Feu et Vol
Sugoku Sugoi
(1): helium-3
helium-3
(1): jasonT1981
Ser Arthur Dayne
(1): Oversoul
Feu et Vol
(1): Juls

Not Voting
(3): Sugoku Sugoi, SleepyKrew, Desperado

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day Four will end in (expired on 2014-06-27 20:00:00)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2169, Juls wrote:You guys should have killed me...that's a bad slip.
In post 2172, Juls wrote:Stalling...
:barf::barf::barf:
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Desperado »

vote: juls
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2184, Feu et Vol wrote:perpetual nonsense is saying things about desp that are making me paranoid about that claim too.
:lol:

what kind of things could he possibly saying that would make you paranoid about my claim?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2192, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:(though ftr I feel it is horribly dumb if PN/Fue was scum and actually killed NS because he was a mason since he presented no threat plus they would receive major suspicion from a move that earned them... what a dead confirmed townie that presented no threat? Might be WIFOM but meh)
exactly

feu and sogoku scum had much more important shit to do than kill one of the two masons who were making less than 0 impression on the gamestate.

juls is just scum getting excited over what she thinks she can push as a slip
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2199, pieguyn wrote:oh also: I can't find any scum motivation for scum Juls to request a 1v1 like she's doing here. given the current gamestate, it's p obvious in a Feu v. Juls 1v1, Juls would lose. it doesn't make much sense as scum to request a 1v1 you can't win, and again, I love her conviction.
her conviction is based on a bunch of bullshit and her lynch would likely lead to a jason lynch tomorrow (think nacho >>> magenta in tales)
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2213, Juls wrote:Fuck yeah I am concerned. He was a fucking town mason who was barely playing nod got night killed. I am also town so yeah, it concerns me. There is only one reason for his night kill and that is scum knew. I was wrong about NS. Wasn't the first time I have voted a town person, won't be the last. See, it's called scum hunting. You should try it some time.
so when you're scum you look for crumbs

but you don't understand why ns might have been killed???

bullshit.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Desperado »

@ anti: what scum power roles are interacting with a commuter?
;)
Sugoku Sugoi
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Sugoku Sugoi »

Desperado, I agree with you on SleepyKrew and Jason. I feel that they are both individually scummy. I am convinced that I want one of them lynched today although I am not sure which. Also, these are some of the posts that I am townreading Juls for. Let me know your thoughts on it.
In post 329, Juls wrote:
In post 312, helium-3 wrote:
In post 303, Juls wrote:I'm seriously thinking about replacing out. Everyone seems to know the heads of the hydras and it's all very confusing to me. I have to keep looking at the main post. Like who the hell is pie? And talking about the other head of your hydras is making me confused too.
if you replace out (especially when efforts have been made to try to include you) we will have to decide whether or not that you genuinely feel excluded (and I do not know what else to do to get you to feel included but vote you) or if you are throwing your hands up in the air cos your scummates are [redacted].
It's not about being included, it's about being annoyed because I can't form reads when hydras are talking about each other and then other hydras referring to them by their heads names. I don't like to replace out but this game is going to be real difficult for me to follow. Everyone seems to know each other and that's great, but I don't know most of you, I don't know what side-games you are talking about and it's not something I am enjoying at the moment.
While this could be non alignment-indicative, I thought that her emphasis on developing reads and frustration that she can't develop them because of the hydras felt genuine, like she wanted to keep track of everyone so she could read us all.
In post 443, Juls wrote:Look guys, I am not saying I don't get why you saw my flip-flop as scummy, I do. I am pretty resigned to my lynch and that's fine. It will be a lesson I learn and play better next time. I don't find myself under suspicion very often in the game of mafia as either alignment but when everyone piles on I get a little flustered. Especially when I am town and my only defense is, I did something dumb. I will be at work all day then have somewhere to go after. I will post from my phone but won't be able to respond with a word count that is probably sufficient enough for you until probably late tonight or early tomorrow.

That being said, when I do get lynched! please look at who is being the most opportunistic and that is helium

Other things to address
@Skrew - why would I need to crumb from the get go as a neighbor? People I neighborize will confirm that ability. I crumbed more to explain my vote than to confirm my role.

@helium - I keep this line of communication open to show how ridiculous of an argument you are making so let me talk real slow for you ( well read it real slow ok?). I am Juls. I joined back in 2008. My husband is Moratorium. He also joined back in 2008. The hydra, Julatorium was created in May of 2014. I don't "not understand" hydras. I generally do not like playing with them unless the present themselves as one person with the occasional "hydra head A thinks this". In this game, people are addressing questions and talking to hydra heads specifically. They are also posting on their mains. Not all but some. The fact there are like 6 hydras in this game are compounding the problem.
The suspicion of Helium felt genuine and the focus on lynching someone else after she is lynched and flipped town comes across as a mild towntell. I guess it is possible she as scum is flustered at letting her team down but the "I did a stupid thing" felt genuine and not like she is trying to cover up anything or make herself look good.
In post 908, Juls wrote:I have fought. But people keep voting me so I will keep fighting right up until you do lynch me. It will be YOUR (collective town) responsibility to go back through the day and see the disingenuous people pushing me. Pay close attention to those who are defending me as well because
there is likely at least one scum in that bunch who doesn't want to touch my wagon with a ten foot pole. It will likely be the ones who believed me beyond a shadow of a doubt, not the ones who have struggled to read me.
I have admitted that I can see where people thought I was scummy. I have no delusions that I will make it very late in this game. In fact, I strongly suggest not keeping me around longer than maybe 3 days max so we don't have to revisit questions surrounding my day one play and lose. The "when" you lynch me doesn't necessarily only apply to today.
The emphasis on players both on and off her wagon feels like paranoid town that is afraid that scum are whiteknighting her for the cred. I feel that scum don't usually attack players defending them as to not antagonize them unless they are playing at a very high level. I liked that Juls was paranoid, she was certainly paranoid of us, felt that we were scum with Slandaar, and once Slandaar flipped, thought that she was legitimately onto something. The one thing that concerned me though was the bolded in light of her suspicion on us now. It is clear that we struggled to read her which she characterizes as flipping reads through convenience but it could just be confbias.
In post 921, Juls wrote:The more people talk, the more information town will have when I get lynched.

It's clear I don't fit in with this group. I don't know if that is due to scum jumping on me and riding me or if it's just personality conflict. Either way, I think my presence is hurting town. Therefore, if I am not lynched, I will choose my target and then replace out during the night.
Three things I liked about this post:
a) The emphasis on gathering information for the town if she is mislynched
b) The assumption that her not fitting in is due to personality conflicts etc and the fact that she is making a big deal about not fitting in. I feel it is more natural for scum that don't fit in to assume that their lack of fitting in is due to being scum and faking their reads and analysis.
c) Her consideration of replacing out while also doing something she believes will help the town. As scum, she doesn't need to do this since she has daytalk with her buddies and they can take care of it.
Overall, if she is posting like this as scum, she'd have to be
incredibly
manipulative, especially concerning the replace-out.
In post 923, Juls wrote:Fuck, even my decision to replace out is argued over. I thought it would be better to pick someone so that they didn't have to make a snap decision without getting fully caught up. I'm trying to have as little impact on the flow of the game as possible.
In post 925, Juls wrote:I've let Zach know my intentions and asked to have someone start reading up. If I don't get lynched and he has a replacement who is ready to go when night gets here they can pick their target.
These two posts concerning the replace out also felt genuine.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Desperado »

public service announcement: this is now an 11p mini theme except we have three days worth of information, lynches, and flips to work with instead of a standard rvs. the only way you could interpret this as a bad thing is if you're forcing yourself to, which is not a town response.

this is the main reason juls is scum; her conviction is totally misplaced and she is blatantly acting.

pedit: i see everything that you're saying and i still think she's scum. i don't think any of those examples are so outrageously genuine that she couldn't fake them. taken by line:

re: - scum and town are equally likely to be frustrated if they feel left out and i think that her threatening to replace out multiple times but never doing so (and seemingly no trouble grasping the various hydras at this stage) is just empty now. any evidence of her feeling lost because she can't follow the various hydra discussion is gone.

re: - juls had basically given up and was spending more time assuring everyone that she understood why we all thought she was scum but THIS SLOT that identified the same scummy behavior
that she was explicitly aware of
is an opportunistic scumfuck. how you could interpret this as anything but lining up a mislynch (especially given your townread on helium) is beyond me.

re: - you say scum don't want to antagonize people townreading them, i say scum want to leave as many potential mislynch options open as possible and towning off all of her whiteknights because she is afraid they might turn on her would be weak scumplay.

re: - scum are manipulative: tonight at 11!

re: and - she's still fucking here though. how does "i'm trying to have as little impact on the flow of the game as possible" turn in to her behavior today and you still call it genuine? idfgi.
;)
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Juls »

So lynch me then. Just promise when I flip town you will lynch Feu and Sugoku.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Desperado »

you're like a broken record
;)
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Juls »

I am a mother and a wife...I'm used to repeating myself.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Desperado »

it might just be juls/oversoul/jason. the jason wagon never got bigger than 5 despite the mason team in the middle of the wagon and feu and sogoku pushing it extremely hard AND slandaar getting run up simultaneously. slandaar never even voted which means his buddies had to either do some heavy lifting and counterwagon for him or bus him--given everything i just said i think it's pretty clear that they just bussed him.
In post 1681, Zachrulez wrote:2nd vote count of day 2:

jasonT1981 (4): Feu et Vol, Sugoku Sugoi,
Speedy Saki, Nobody Special

Speedy Saki (2): jasonT1981,
Slice of Life

Slandaar (1): Desperado

Not Voting (8): Oversoul, Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
Hoopla
, Perpetual Nonsense, SleepyKrew
if jason is town this is the juiceist mislynch opportunity to ever grace a mafia team and it never materialized. why?

juls wants you to believe that feu and sogoku are both scum, but if they are, what are their buddies waiting for? why aren't they screaming at slandaar in their qt to get off his ass and help them push their mislynch?
In post 1726, Zachrulez wrote:4th vote count of day 2:

jasonT1981 (5): Feu et Vol, Sugoku Sugoi,
Speedy Saki, Nobody Special,
SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
(3): jasonT1981,
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense
Slandaar
(2): Desperado,
Hoopla

Not Voting (5): Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
, Oversoul

this might be even better! slandaar is starting to get wagoned and you have two easy mislynches to push. how did we get from this position to a slandaarscum lynch if jason is town? it's inconceivable.
In post 1759, Zachrulez wrote:5th vote count of day 2:

, SleepyKrew
Slandaar
(4): Desperado,
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense

Not Voting (3): Juls,
Slandaar
, Oversoul

the moment of truth. juls wants you to believe that it's feu, sogoku, and i: does this make sense to
anyone
? i did nothing d2 except push slandaar while our designated scum mislynch stalled at 5 votes? give me a fucking break. jason is scum and juls and oversoul didn't want to bus slandaar or give too much support to a mason wagon because they'd likely already caught ns' crumb in their daytalk qt. watch what happens:
In post 1775, Zachrulez wrote:6th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(5): Desperado,
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Juls
, SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Oversoul
In post 1814, Zachrulez wrote:7th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Juls, Desperado, Oversoul
SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
(2): jasonT1981,
Slice of Life

Not Voting (2): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
In post 1882, Zachrulez wrote:9th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Desperado, Oversoul,
Nobody Special

Speedy Saki,
SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Nobody Special

Slandaar
In post 1900, Zachrulez wrote:10th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(7):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense
jasonT1981 (3): Feu et Vol, Sugoku Sugoi,
Speedy Saki

Speedy Sak
i (2): jasonT1981,
Slice of Life

Nobody Special (1): Juls

Not Voting (2): SleepyKrew,
Slandaar
In post 1925, Zachrulez wrote:11th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Oversoul,
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense
Speedy Saki

Slice of Life

Not Voting (3):
Slandaar
, SleepyKrew, Desperado
In post 2026, Zachrulez wrote:13th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(7):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
Speedy Saki

Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Nobody Special

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Desperado
In post 2039, Zachrulez wrote:Final vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(8):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense, SleepyKrew, Sugoku Sugoi
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (2): Feu et Vol,
Speedy Saki

Nobody Special

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Desperado
there is no way in hell a sogoku/feu/slandaar/??? team fumbles this situation this badly. none.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Desperado »

Spoiler: d1 vcs
In post 26, Zachrulez wrote:
Slandaar
(4): Juls,
Hoopla
, Ser Arthur Dayne, jasonT1981
Speedy Saki (2): SleepyKrew, Feu et Vol

Not Voting (13): Sugoku Sugoi,
Imperium
Slice of Life
Nero Cain
, Desperado,
Nobody Special
, Oversoul, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
, Perpetual Nonsense,
SaintKerrigan
Not_Mafia
In post 51, Zachrulez wrote:2nd Vote Count of Day 1

Slandaar
(4): Juls,
Hoopla
Speedy Saki (3): SleepyKrew, Feu et Vol, Oversoul
Imperium
(1): Perpetual Nonsense
Desperado (1): Desperado

Not Voting (10): Sugoku Sugoi,
Imperium
Slice of Life
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
In post 81, Zachrulez wrote:3rd Vote Count of Day 1

Slandaar
(3):
Hoopla
Desperado (2): Desperado, Juls
Speedy Saki
(2): Feu et Vol, Oversoul
Imperium
jasonT1981 (1): SleepyKrew
Ser Arthur Dayne (1):
Imperium

SleepyKrew (1):
SaintKerrigan

Not Voting (8): Sugoku Sugoi,
Slice of Life
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki,
Not_Mafia
In post 102, Zachrulez wrote:4th Vote Count of Day 1

Ser Arthur Dayne (3):
Imperium
, SleepyKrew, Feu et Vol
Slandaar
(3):
Hoopla
Desperado (2): Desperado, Juls
Imperium
SleepyKrew (1):
SaintKerrigan

Speedy Saki

Slice of Life
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
In post 128, Zachrulez wrote:5th Vote Count of Day 1

Ser Arthur Dayne (4):
Imperium
, SleepyKrew, Feu et Vol,
Hoopla

Imperium
Juls (1): Ser Arthur Dayne
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
SleepyKrew (1):
SaintKerrigan

Not Voting (9): Sugoku Sugoi,
Slice of Life
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, Juls, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
In post 152, Zachrulez wrote:6th Vote Count of Day 1

Ser Arthur Dayne (4):
Imperium
Hoopla

SleepyKrew (2):
SaintKerrigan, Not_Mafia

Imperium
Juls (1): Ser Arthur Dayne
Slandaar (1): jasonT1981
Speedy Saki

Slice of Life
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, Juls, helium-3,
Slandaar
Speedy Saki
In post 215, Sotty7 wrote:7th Vote Count of Day 1

Ser Arthur Dayne (4):
Imperium
Hoopla

Juls (3): Ser Arthur Dayne, Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi
SleepyKrew (2):
SaintKerrigan, Not_Mafia

Imperium
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
Slice of Life
(1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (6):
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, Juls,
Speedy Saki
, jasonT1981
In post 246, Sotty7 wrote:8th Vote Count of Day 1

Ser Arthur Dayne (4):
Imperium
Hoopla

Juls (2): Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi
SleepyKrew (2):
SaintKerrigan, Not_Mafia

Imperium
Oversoul (1): helium-3
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
(1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (7):
Nero Cain
Nobody Special
, Juls, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Speedy Saki,
jasonT1981
In post 455, Zachrulez wrote:9th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (3): Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi, Feu et Vol
helium-3 (2): Juls,
Not_Mafia

Ser Arthur Dayne (2):
Imperium
, SleepyKrew
Imperium
Slice of Life
(1):
Hoopla

Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (7):
Nero Cain
Nobody Special,
SaintKerrigan
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Speedy Saki
, jasonT1981
In post 478, Zachrulez wrote:10th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (4): Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew
helium-3 (3): Juls,
Not_Mafia
, jasonT1981
Imperium
Slice of Life
(1):
Hoopla

SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Ser Arthur Dayne (1):
Imperium

Speedy Saki
Oversoul (1): Slice of Life
Not_Mafia

Not Voting (5):
Nero Cain
, Ser Arthur Dayne,
SaintKerrigan
In post 500, Zachrulez wrote:11th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (5): Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew,
Not_Mafia

helium-3 (2): Juls, jasonT1981
Imperium
Slice of Life
(1):
Hoopla

SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Ser Arthur Dayne (1):
Imperium

Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (5):
Nero Cain
, Ser Arthur Dayne,
SaintKerrigan
In post 576, Zachrulez wrote:12th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (5): Desperado, Sugoku Sugoi, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew,
Not_Mafia

helium-3 (3): Juls, jasonT1981, Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne (2):
Imperium
, Perpetual Nonsense
Slice of Life
(1):
Hoopla

Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Speedy Saki (
1): Oversoul
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Not_Mafia

Not Voting (4):
Nero Cain
SaintKerrigan
In post 703, Sotty7 wrote:13th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (4): Desperado, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew,
Not_Mafia

helium-3 (3): Juls, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Hoopla

Oversoul (2): helium-3,
Slice of Life

Ser Arthur Dayne (2):
Imperium
, Perpetual Nonsense
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki
Not_Mafia
(1): Sugoku Sugoi

Not Voting (5):
Nero Cain
, jasonT1981,
SaintKerrigan
In post 849, Sotty7 wrote:14th Vote Count of Day 1

Juls (5): Desperado, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew,
Not_Mafia
Nobody Special

Not_Mafia
(4): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
, Oversoul
Oversoul (3): helium-3,
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense
Hoopla

SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Not Voting (4):
Nero Cain
Speedy Saki
, jasonT1981,
SaintKerrigan
In post 886, Sotty7 wrote:15th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
Nobody Special

Not_Mafia
Imperium
, Oversoul
Hoopla

Oversoul (2):
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (4):
Nero Cain
, helium-3,
Speedy Saki
SaintKerrigan
In post 940, Zachrulez wrote:16th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
Nobody Special

Not_Mafia
Imperium
, Oversoul
Hoopla

Oversoul (2):
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense
SaintKerrigan
(1):
Slandaar

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (4):
Nero Cain
, helium-3,
Speedy Saki
SaintKerrigan
In post 957, Zachrulez wrote:17th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
Imperium
, Oversoul
Juls (3): Desperado, Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew
Shos
(2): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar

Hoopla

Speedy Saki
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (6):
Shos
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
, helium-3,
Speedy Saki,
Not_Mafia
In post 1119, Sotty7 wrote:18th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
Imperium
Speedy Saki

SaintKerrigan
(4): helium-3, Oversoul, Desperado, Juls
Shos
Slandaar

Juls (2): Feu et Vol, SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
SaintKerrigan

helium-3 (1):
Hoopla

Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (3):
Shos
Not_Mafia
Nobody Special
In post 1229, Zachrulez wrote:19th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
(5): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, SleepyKrew
SaintKerrigan
(4): Oversoul, Desperado,
Hoopla
, Juls
Speedy Saki
SaintKerrigan, shos

shos
Slandaar

Juls (1): Feu et Vol
SleepyKrew (1): helium-3
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (2):
Not_Mafia
Nobody Special
In post 1335, Zachrulez wrote:20th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
(6): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki,
SleepyKrew,
shos

SaintKerrigan
(4): Oversoul, Desperado, Juls,
Hoopla

shos
(3): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3
Speedy Saki
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (3):
Not_Mafia
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1350, Zachrulez wrote:21st Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
(7): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, SleepyKrew,
shos
, Juls
shos
(4): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia

SaintKerrigan
(3): Oversoul, Desperado,
Hoopla

Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1376, Zachrulez wrote:22nd Vote Count of Day 1

shos
(6): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
, jasonT1981
Not_Mafia
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, SleepyKrew
SaintKerrigan
(2): Oversoul, Desperado
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1403, Zachrulez wrote:23rd Vote Count of Day 1

shos
(8): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
, jasonT1981, SleepyKrew, Juls
Not_Mafia
Imperium
Speedy Saki

SaintKerrigan
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1499, Zachrulez wrote:24th Vote Count of Day 1

shos
Slandaar
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
, jasonT1981, SleepyKrew, Juls,
Slice of Life

Not_Mafia
(4): Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, Sugoku Sugoi
SaintKerrigan
Slice of Life
jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special,
SaintKerrigan
In post 1634, Zachrulez wrote:Final Vote Count of Day 1

shos
(10):
Slandaar
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
Slice of Life
, Ser Arthur Dayne, Perpetual Nonsense,
Speedy Saki

SaintKerrigan
Not_Mafia
(2):
Imperium
, Sugoku Sugoi
Slice of Life
jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan

Spoiler: d2 vcs
In post 1652, Zachrulez wrote:1st vote count of day 2:

Speedy Saki

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (11):
Slice of Life
, Desperado,
Nobody Special
, Oversoul, Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
Hoopla
In post 1681, Zachrulez wrote:2nd vote count of day 2:

Slice of Life

Not Voting (8): Oversoul, Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
Hoopla
In post 1700, Zachrulez wrote:3rd vote count of day 2:

Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Slice of Life (1): Perpetual Nonsense

Not Voting (7): Oversoul, Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
Hoopla
, SleepyKrew
In post 1726, Zachrulez wrote:4th vote count of day 2:

SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense
Slandaar
(2): Desperado,
Hoopla

Not Voting (5): Juls, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Slandaar
, Oversoul
In post 1759, Zachrulez wrote:5th vote count of day 2:

, SleepyKrew
Slandaar
(4): Desperado,
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense

Slandaar
, Oversoul
In post 1775, Zachrulez wrote:6th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(5): Desperado,
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Juls
, SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life
, Perpetual Nonsense

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Oversoul
In post 1814, Zachrulez wrote:7th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
, helium-3, Ser Arthur Dayne, Juls, Desperado, Oversoul
SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Slandaar
In post 1882, Zachrulez wrote:9th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
Nobody Special

Speedy Saki,
SleepyKrew
Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Nobody Special

Slandaar
In post 1900, Zachrulez wrote:10th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(7):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense
Speedy Saki

Speedy Sak
i (2): jasonT1981,
Slice of Life

Not Voting (2): SleepyKrew,
Slandaar
In post 1925, Zachrulez wrote:11th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(6):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense
Speedy Saki

Slice of Life

Not Voting (3):
Slandaar
, SleepyKrew, Desperado
In post 2026, Zachrulez wrote:13th vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(7):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
Speedy Saki

Speedy Saki
Slice of Life

Nobody Special

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Desperado
In post 2039, Zachrulez wrote:Final vote count of day 2:

Slandaar
(8):
Hoopla
Nobody Special
, Perpetual Nonsense, SleepyKrew, Sugoku Sugoi
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (2): Feu et Vol,
Speedy Saki

Nobody Special

Not Voting (2):
Slandaar
, Desperado
;)
Perpetual Nonsense
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Perpetual Nonsense
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Perpetual Nonsense »

In post 2118, jasonT1981 wrote:Desp Desps 2104 seems weird to me... its like he is announcing confirmed towns to scum, helping identify confirmed town so they can take out confirmed towns and leave non confirmed for lynches hoping for mislynches.
desp claimed encryptor so why would he need to hint to his buddies in thread?
We of the Collective are of one mind.
There is no Bert. There is no Gaiden.
There is only Us
Sugoku Sugoi
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Sugoku Sugoi »

@desp: I like your post and agree with just about all of it but I'm confused as to what the conclusion is. while I think it's likely both the jason and Slan wagons were on scum, even if jason is town, his wagon not being run up makes sense if scum had planned to bus slandaar from the start. although I don't think that's the case given there wasn't much of a push on him D1 iirc

who do you think the scum who bussed SKrew were? overall I think SKrew's push makes a lot of sense as a bus. he was pushing jason as a counterwagon and didn't make any push on Slan at all until he was at L-2 and it feels like scum abandoning ship. (his push on jason might also make sense as a bus given he still hasn't made that case he was talking about, but that's for later)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2267, Sugoku Sugoi wrote:@desp: I like your post and agree with just about all of it but I'm confused as to what the conclusion is. while I think it's likely both the jason and Slan wagons were on scum, even if jason is town, his wagon not being run up makes sense if scum had planned to bus slandaar from the start. although I don't think that's the case given there wasn't much of a push on him D1 iirc

who do you think the scum who bussed SKrew were? overall I think SKrew's push makes a lot of sense as a bus. he was pushing jason as a counterwagon and didn't make any push on Slan at all until he was at L-2 and it feels like scum abandoning ship. (his push on jason might also make sense as a bus given he still hasn't made that case he was talking about, but that's for later)
because i don't think the scum planned on bussing slandaar from the beginning. i think they didn't know how to handle competing scum wagons on jason and slandaar so they sat back until they decided to bus slandaar.

i think it's juls/oversoul/jason. skrew would be 4th on that list.
;)
Sugoku Sugoi
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Sugoku Sugoi »

In post 1335, Zachrulez wrote:20th Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
(6): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki,
SleepyKrew,
shos

SaintKerrigan
(4): Oversoul, Desperado, Juls,
Hoopla

shos
(3): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3
Speedy Saki
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Not Voting (3):
Not_Mafia
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1350, Zachrulez wrote:21st Vote Count of Day 1

Not_Mafia
(7): Sugoku Sugoi, Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, SleepyKrew,
shos
, Juls
shos
(4): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia

SaintKerrigan
(3): Oversoul, Desperado,
Hoopla

Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

Speedy Saki

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1376, Zachrulez wrote:22nd Vote Count of Day 1

shos
(6): Perpetual Nonsense,
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
, jasonT1981
Not_Mafia
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, SleepyKrew
SaintKerrigan
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1403, Zachrulez wrote:23rd Vote Count of Day 1

shos
Slandaar
, helium-3,
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
, jasonT1981, SleepyKrew, Juls
Not_Mafia
Imperium
Speedy Saki

SaintKerrigan
Oversoul (1):
Slice of Life

jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
In post 1499, Zachrulez wrote:24th Vote Count of Day 1

shos
Slandaar
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
Slice of Life

Not_Mafia
(4): Ser Arthur Dayne,
Imperium
Speedy Saki
, Sugoku Sugoi
SaintKerrigan
Slice of Life
jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special,
SaintKerrigan
In post 1634, Zachrulez wrote:Final Vote Count of Day 1

shos
(10):
Slandaar
Not_Mafia
Hoopla
Slice of Life
, Ser Arthur Dayne, Perpetual Nonsense,
Speedy Saki

SaintKerrigan
Not_Mafia
(2):
Imperium
, Sugoku Sugoi
Slice of Life
jasonT1981 (1):
shos

Not Voting (2):
Nobody Special
SaintKerrigan
2 points here:

1. both the leading wagons were on town and neither of them were really getting pushed anywhere. overall I get the feeling scum were dividing and conquering, but then they couldn't push anything through by themselves and had to put more votes on the leading wagon (shos) in order to push the lynch through. this rules out PN (them unvoting and going to vote jason near DL and then voting shos again like that doesn't make much sense from this POV) and makes me think 2 or more scum in {jason, SKrew, Juls, SAD}.

also, unless all 4 scum were on the lynch wagon, there has to be scum off the shos wagon. POE out of those ppl gives Oversoul as the most likely candidate. also, both Oversoul and Desp had vote parked on SaintK the whole time and it makes sense from a scum POV for one scum to sit back and avoid the lynch wagons when both of them are on town.

2. if you look at the D1 VCs you'll find SKrew was on literally every single major wagon through the entire D1. same thing with D2.

atm I'm thinking it really is just jason/SKrew and I'm worrying too much. I think I might have been wrong about oversoul but I wanna see how the rest plays out first.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Desperado »

there are 3 scum left
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Desperado »

i wouldn't necessarily rule out all four scum on the shos wagon, btw. oversoul just makes more sense with the way d2 played out than sad or nonsense.
;)
Sugoku Sugoi
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Sugoku Sugoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Sugoku Sugoi »

yeah. I'm leaning oversoul for 3rd scum but I'm not at all sure about it. I'm still not convinced on juls scum but I'm biased bc I had a really big townread on her.
Desperado wrote:i wouldn't necessarily rule out all four scum on the shos wagon, btw. oversoul just makes more sense with the way d2 played out than sad or nonsense.
it's a possibility, but I think it makes a lot of sense for there to be one scum sitting back and avoiding the giant clusterfuck of wagons

I see what you mean about oversoul. overall I think a jason lynch is the right move now if only for the fact it'd confirm a lot of shit and I have no idea who the remaining scum could be if it's not him - on the other hand, shit makes so much more sense if he is scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Desperado »

unvote
vote: jason
;)
Sugoku Sugoi