Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Same applies to everyone.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I keep seeing people in this game browsing this forum and not posting. It makes me both sad and suspicious.

Also kdowns takes forever to answer me in our QT :P
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Yes pops, I'm looking at you (and Chimera too).

Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Working Manju »

In post 24, kdowns wrote:
Lurkers are either one of two things. Scum or Town.

No shit. Why post this?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

kdowns is obviously a silly sausage :V

@Manju: Do you have anything else to comment on?

Working Manju
Working Manju
Goon
Working Manju
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Working Manju »

If I did, I would have said it.

Though, while you're around, how do you feel about your quicktopic interactions with kdowns, if any?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Kdowns said he's tired, which I can believe.

I told him (twice) to post something in the thread (it could have been anything) to keep the activity levels going, but he never did it.

His answers to me have been a little lackluster, and sometimes it feels like he's dodging the question.

Speaking of questions, I'm the only one who's been asking them in our QT so far.

theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by theomoaner »

In post 20, Gila wrote:...I'd still like to encourage people to be as active in their lover qts as possible, because it can only help town.

I disagree, isn't it also the case that the scum can use it to try and manipulate their partners into effectively giving themselves extra votes?
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:49 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Do you think your lover is scum?

Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

I think it could go both ways. We first need to talk with our partner in the QTs to try and discover their alignment. Once we know that we can then see wether or not to believe that they are town or scum. If you know they're scum, they won't be able to persaude you to vote for their mislynch. If they aren't scum, they you have a townie you can bounce ideas off of before discussing them in the thread. Either way, QT discussion is of a high importance right now (and posting in thread of course)
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

My current read on my lover is leaning-town, so I'm communicating a lot with him (shame he doesn't repay the favor much :P).

My current early game reads point to there being one scum each out of
Gila
/GNR and
Pops
/Manju (bolded is the one I lean towards most as scum).

theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 am

Post by theomoaner »

I don't think Chimera is scum yet, but then I don't have much to go on so far. I was just asking as I haven't played in this style of game before, and wanted to get other peoples opinions about this.

@Om why do you think this?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

What exactly?

theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 am

Post by theomoaner »

This ->

In post 35, Om of the Nom wrote:
My current early game reads point to there being one scum each out of
Gila
/GNR and
Pops
/Manju (bolded is the one I lean towards most as scum).
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:22 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I know I'm town, I'm leaning town on kdowns.
I think you're town, and leaning townish on Chimera.

Manju and pops seem odd to me, and Gila's posts seem off while GNR is just a neutral read.

theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 am

Post by theomoaner »

I'm kind of agreeing about Gila, that why I highlighted that post it just didn't feel right.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Yeah, to me that post feels like she's trying to appear pro-town by telling us what's best for town and trying to further her town agenda. It just feels really fake to me.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gila

Gila
Gila
Goon
Gila
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Gila »

Last time we had an argument about if there was any point for people to post in their lover qts and some people felt it wasn't even worth it at all. I completely disagreed with that and still do. Town lost all three previous games of this setup and in each one the qt communication was totally lackluster. I feel it is perfectly valid to make that point again for the people who weren't there on the first go. Sometimes people who try to tell what's best for town are actually town.

Anyway I'm not hugely enthusiastic for this game right now tbh. I can kind of see why kanye ended up asking to be replaced. I was extremely excited about this game to begin with and I got really into it. I spend a lot of time working up stuff and discussing in our qt and now it's just half new playerlist and I need to reset all my theories and discard all that time spent. Just doesn't feel like much fun.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

I'm not complaining about the point you brought up, as I agree with it completely, I'm just saying that the way in which you posted it felt bad.

Also I'm excited about this game too, and I need all of you guys to keep posting for me to stay enthusiastic about this game. Otherwise I'll get bored and start posting less than normal.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

To expand on my point, it felt like to me that you were advertising that you were pro-town, while avoiding other stuff that had happened in the thread at the time, or even bothering to try and create discussion.

Gila
Gila
Goon
Gila
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Gila »

Well, I can't really defend myself against it felt bad. Would you care to elaborate on exactly what other stuff I should have commented on and I will be happy to do so?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 6, Gila wrote:I'm paired with Guy Named Riggs. He is totally irking me by posting as if he doesn't know setup in our qt. In my experience people who claim to not know the setup have an increased chance of being scum so this is a decent place to park my vote for now.

VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

What ever happened wih this suspicion? You seemed to drop it in your next post, and haven't mentioned it since.
In post 13, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Well, thats embarassing. Didn't realize its nightless... :oops:

Anyway
VOTE:Kdowns

I've got a good feeling about this one

Did you give any response to this in your QT? If yes, what was it?

In post 16, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't know you well enough to give you a sup yet. You will earn that level of respect after we play this game together.

Anyway nothing interesting is happening.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Om of the Nom :3

I'm honestly surprised nobody commented on this.

In post 17, Chimera wrote:Hey om...glad you could join the party.

Let's get something happening....whiiiich doesn't happen much from self voting. Wagons in rvs are for pressure....and pressuring yourself helps...who? The only guy with the beginnings of a wagon is also the only one who hasn't posted....what fun!

This post in response to my post in the quote above is also worth commenting on. Chimera may be leaning townish to me but that is viable to change at any time because this isn't the Chimera I remember from his town games.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 31, Om of the Nom wrote:Kdowns said he's tired, which I can believe.

I told him (twice) to post something in the thread (it could have been anything) to keep the activity levels going, but he never did it.

His answers to me have been a little lackluster, and sometimes it feels like he's dodging the question.

Speaking of questions, I'm the only one who's been asking them in our QT so far.

What do you think of the interactions between kdowns and I in our QT based on what I said?

In post 32, theomoaner wrote:
In post 20, Gila wrote:...I'd still like to encourage people to be as active in their lover qts as possible, because it can only help town.

I disagree, isn't it also the case that the scum can use it to try and manipulate their partners into effectively giving themselves extra votes?

What do you think of this?

In post 34, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I think it could go both ways. We first need to talk with our partner in the QTs to try and discover their alignment. Once we know that we can then see wether or not to believe that they are town or scum. If you know they're scum, they won't be able to persaude you to vote for their mislynch. If they aren't scum, they you have a townie you can bounce ideas off of before discussing them in the thread. Either way, QT discussion is of a high importance right now (and posting in thread of course)

This too.

In post 39, Om of the Nom wrote:I know I'm town, I'm leaning town on kdowns.
I think you're town, and leaning townish on Chimera.

Manju and pops seem odd to me, and Gila's posts seem off while GNR is just a neutral read.

Do you agree/dissagree with any of my reads? If you dissagree with anything, tell me why.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Also it's almost 3:30AM and I "should" probably get to sleep soon (keyword is should) but I'm not that tired yet and I can stay around for much longer.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

Just something of note before I go to sleep (it's 4:13AM as I started typing this), I told kdowns to post something in thread again, bu he still hasn't posted anything, even after saying he will.

Return to “Completed Open Games”