Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 247, inutile wrote:VOTE: holdengolden
i am pretty sure this is L-2 to be clear for everyone.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

VOTE: Exemplary
In post 247, inutile wrote:they would, most likely, be the person you orchestrated the hammer with. regardless, it is more on you than it is on them. your second strongest scumread, that you plan on pressuring, has expressed potential issues with his own vote. this leave him open to possibly moving here as well. anyway, there you go.
you've played with me before, do you think this is a likely scenario in scum!Monkey? Why is it more on me than on them, if they themselves put them at L-1?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:53 pm

In post 249, inutile wrote:as in, why are they standing out to you as somewhat fake? what about them is giving you that impression?
feel.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 251, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you've played with me before, do you think this is a likely scenario in scum!Monkey? Why is it more on me than on them, if they themselves put them at L-1?
the aggressively and openly pushing for you want would be well within likelihood from scum!monkey. why is it more on you than the other person who votes if you hammer someone that you agreed not to vote on without my okay or until after i have moved my vote? well because you made this agreement and they did not.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:57 pm

you seem to think HoldenGolden will flip town
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 254, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you seem to think HoldenGolden will flip town
if i say 'what gives you that impression?' are you going to say 'feel' again?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:59 pm

your assumption that i would automatically be scummy if i hammer HoldenGolden seems to imply HoldenGolden will flip town if I hammer.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 256, humaneatingmonkey wrote:your assumption that i would automatically be scummy if i hammer HoldenGolden seems to imply HoldenGolden will flip town if I hammer.
UNVOTE:

this is enough for me to back out of this and reevaluate tomorrow. you would be scummy if you hammered someone you agreed not to vote on. that scumminess would of course be lessened greatly if holdengolden flipped town. but why would you, as town, agree to this deal, and then hammer holdengolden anyway?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:08 pm

why would i, as scum, quickhammer my supposed scum buddy, based on your reads? why is my scumminess lessened greatly if holdengolden flips town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:09 pm

i think the obvious subtext in your line of though right now is you seem to think holdengolden flips town, when he's your strongest read.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 258, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why would i, as scum, quickhammer my supposed scum buddy, based on your reads? why is my scumminess lessened greatly if holdengolden flips town?
my reads are not foolproof. just because i think someone is the most likely to be mafia it doesn't make it so. i meant to say your scumminess would be lessened greatly if holdengolden flipped mafia. i am quite tired.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:12 pm

so you think HG and I are TvS or TvT only?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 260, inutile wrote:my reads are not foolproof. just because i think someone is the most likely to be mafia it doesn't make it so.
if i think holdengolden is mafia, and then you agree not to vote for holdengolden in order for us to gain more information throughout the day, but then you hammer him anyway and he flips town, i fail to see how this isn't a very bright blinking sign that you are mafia.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 261, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so you think HG and I are TvS or TvT only?
no? that was in the case that you hammered him and he flipped scum, which i think was clear from context.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

First gut scum read goes to Porkens. Holden post 40 read as buddying.
Exeplar reads a little trying too hard.
In post 76, Exemplar wrote:What I mean is why it would look like you were coordinating? Does scum ever coordinate posts like that? I don't think so.
yes, yes they do.
popopop seems weird.
Feeling better about Holden, Exemplar still reads as scummy.
I don't get monkey's point about Holden.
In post 141, Porkens wrote:I’m just glancing at posts but Holden talking about TVs this late is p scum
This is pretty weak.
Don't like exemplar's back and forth with popopo. Call's him tunnel, then when called out by monkey switches to scummy with this.
In post 195, Exemplar wrote:
In post 190, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Exemplar, did your scumread of popo change?
I thought his case was genuine enough, but if he's not seeing his fault and actually declaring me caught scum in page 8 after my response, he might just be scum.
That is some serious back tracking there.
In post 209, Exemplar wrote: is fake. You guys buying this false bravado?
Someone is panicing on just one vote.

vote: Exemplar

scum reads thus far Exemplar and Porkens
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

VOTE: exemplar. Who’s scummy now haha
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

what the fuck I keep looking away for a few minutes to like 5 more pages
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Micc »

Votecount 1.04
Exemplar (4) -
popopopopopopo, humaneatingmonkey, farside22, Porkens
humaneatingmonkey (2) -
HoldenGolden, gobbledygook
HoldenGolden (1) -
bugspray
popopopopopopo (1) -
Exemplar

Not Voting (1) -
inutile

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-06-08 22:45:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: porkens
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:14 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Porkens

Let’s have some bacon.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 269, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Porkens

Let’s have some bacon.

I just found this and thought it was appropriate.

Fun fact: Your first few post and I am not scum reading you. I'm sure you will do something to change it. :lol:
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Spoiler:
In post 145, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Town is always paranoid.

Wagon this phony.
In post 160, humaneatingmonkey wrote:this wagon is now a lynch [HEM, gobbledygook, Porkens, inutile, bugspray] based on intention to vote. if the people who were saying stuff about HG being possible scum aren't here and still in their RVS mode, scum is in this wagon.
In post 171, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 166, inutile wrote:i currently have a scumread on holdengolden. it is the strongest read i have so far. if that is what you are interpreting as intention to vote, then yes, i have 'intention to vote'. if you are saying that i should do so now and we should immediately lynch holdengolden otherwise i am mafia i have a hard time believing that is a town thought process.
who said i wanted to immediately lynch him? i said wagon.
In post 210, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 204, inutile wrote:
In post 200, humaneatingmonkey wrote:no i simply want to wagon him. which your vote should be contributing in.

go vote HG.
so you want me to vote holdengolden to L-1 in order to simply say there was a wagon? but you don't want him to claim at that point?
Claims only happen when there's intent to hammer. I want a wagon to force spotlight on two candidates and watch how people interact with it.

WHY are you still not voting HG?
In post 168, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i am scumreading you based on the things you've posted, and I'm still finding the reasons why. meanwhile this wagon should get strated.
In post 228, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 219, inutile wrote:he is at L-2. my vote would put him to L-1, at which point it would not be unreasonable for him to claim and it is also possible he would be lynched. i am 'soft' on my scumread to the extent that my putting additional pressure on him in the form of my vote seems more a net negative than a net positive at this point in the game. why is my vote necessary? what purpose does it serve for you?
okay. this makes sense. although claims only happen at intent to hammer, not at L-1 automatically. I've seen countless of L-1s where a claim wasn't necessary because it's understood that a hammer is bad for both town and scum. But whatever. i haven't been paying attention in the VCs. i want a wagon to form and your vote is necessary. it serves me the purpose of putting a fire in HG's ass and seeing who among those who scumread HG means it. your absent of voting when you should have been the first one to vote give me a story that you don't have real reads.

So it's an actual read -> a read plus one your building -> lighting a fire under my ass/reaction test AFTER I bring it up as a possibility to why you are doing this? That's frabicated to hell.

Why do i need a fire under my ass 3 hours in when you started your Holden wagon?

Why arent you looking into those who hopped on the wagon as well if it's a reaction test? Nothing changed for your test when I asked if this was a legit read as inutile already refused to vote me. Bugs voted me for being "werid", and porkin had to be asked by you to actually follow through on his RVS thing. I get scum isn't committal, but why dont you think scum wouldnt jump also at your offering to wagon me in this context? If you are town, it's a perfect scapegoat situation for them.

Let me guess, you rolled scum and decided to do your usual death tunnel strategy on me.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:32 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Either it's a reaction test where you are artificially causing wagons to form which makes gauging the reactions harder since townies can call bullshit, or its an actual read that your pushing.

You cant have both monkey.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:47 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

I liked poopoo's intial case, but dislike both examplars and poopoo's reactions to each other afterwards for different reasons.

Farside, how did poopoo sound werid to you? What do you make of the two after their interaction
Exemplar
Exemplar
Townie
Exemplar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Exemplar »

inutile is town.
monkey is scummy, interrogation feels a little forced.
popo is VI.
Holden is a who knows. Maybe town.
gobble is scummy if that's all they have to say after coming back to several 1v1s/arguments.
farside might be town. I can understand her takes.
Porkens is scummy. The vote and previous double explanation without going back and checking.
bugspray is null.

VOTE: Porkens L-2

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”