Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by SooperDetective »

No
Because i see the abilities performed on someone

And SC was in jail after MC's shot, so i cant target SC after that to find out what happened

If i could, i wouldve targeted them instead of worldz

Ill ask the mod, but thats actions performed by the target, not on the target so i doubt it
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

wait no youre not a watcher just a voyeur ...

scratch what I said in last post

pedit :y
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2482, Klingoncelt wrote:There was a Mod error, but that's a good thing. Had the instance NOT been a Mod error, then the game state would be altered. So everything's cool.
It was a player based error - as sooper claimed

what mod error are you talking about?

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2497, Frozen Angel wrote:Thats important info

if your town that suggests scum has day actions - MC menno for example (cuase his day vig was private as well)

if there are enough town actions you an be useful for scum. for a fact it can be sueful for scum to detect wheter if someone is inside or outside a pt - but then there was already a karnoos doing that in them
My action to pass the ring to MathBlade was during the day (which means he could have confirmed that had he been on me last night).
Menno's dayvig was during the day as you pointed out.
Koggz sent me a drug during the day which made my next action loud, and all my actions as party leader that night loud if I chose to consume it.
As far as I am aware Koggz could use her ability to put someone in a neighbourhood at any time, as well. Basing that off the fact that she confirmed it was instant if she did it during the night (my thought at the time was we could lynch me, I could chat with Menno/SC, confirm whatever Karnos said, escape during the night and have a PT with someone + night message as it'd be hard for scum to mess with all of that to pass on info).

That's just the things I can think of off the top of my head.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2483, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2427, MathBlade wrote:Fine. Talk to me about Sooper and KC while I get dressed for work.

Regarding KC -- I find it odd I did not receive a single message last night. I know you got mine because of how you posted. I find it odd I did not get a message.

Regarding Sooper -- Are you arguing Sooper is telling the truth and is therefore scum?

It seems like you are starting from both people telling the truth and then finding scum and still assuming they are telling the truth. If either one of them is scum what they have claimed gets treated with as much truth as a used car salesman with a quota.
Were you expecting a message? Who from? Why?
Honestly anyone :/ I had thought JaeReed townread me pretty well and knew <redacted>. I also thought more people townread me so. Guess it was more a reality check.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2484, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2456, SooperDetective wrote:
@klingon: my pm clearly states that you can see sent AND received messages, as well as 2 other things. If FA read through it correctly she knows what 2 actions. Jae as well. Is it or isn't it called nerfed agent?

-S
You're right, I checked my Role PM and I
can
see received messages. I guess that ABR didn't receive any on Night 1 and Math didn't receive any on Night 2.

I'm basically a watcher/tracker with limitations. I can see *most of those* who come to visit, and I can see *most of those* the target visits. Dropping off letters counts as a visit.

I'm an old geezer I don't know what "nerfed" means.
Nerfed means weakened or rebalanced to fit in to a group.

For example if you had 10 players that do 10 damage in an MMO and one that did 12. The latter should be nerfed to do 10 damage or nerfed to be given some other weakness.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:11 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2504, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2483, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2427, MathBlade wrote:Fine. Talk to me about Sooper and KC while I get dressed for work.

Regarding KC -- I find it odd I did not receive a single message last night. I know you got mine because of how you posted. I find it odd I did not get a message.

Regarding Sooper -- Are you arguing Sooper is telling the truth and is therefore scum?

It seems like you are starting from both people telling the truth and then finding scum and still assuming they are telling the truth. If either one of them is scum what they have claimed gets treated with as much truth as a used car salesman with a quota.
Were you expecting a message? Who from? Why?
Honestly anyone :/ I had thought JaeReed townread me pretty well and knew <redacted>. I also thought more people townread me so. Guess it was more a reality check.
The only information I had worth sending you if my message even went through was something I wasn't allowed to send you because it directly interfered with how you could claim the karnos shot. Sorry.

I get that you don't hold the same opinion as I do in the best times to out things and I'm sorry. With the information I had I thought it was the best course of action at that time.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
SooperDetective
SooperDetective
Goon
SooperDetective
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:40 am

Post by SooperDetective »

In post 2506, JaeReed wrote:I get that you don't hold the same opinion as I do in the best times to out things and I'm sorry. With the information I had I thought it was the best course of action at that time.
Don't apologise. It WAS the best course of action.
Mathblade, don't be a fucking crybaby. He did a good job revealing it, because I would have made the wrong choice if he didn't. FA can third this.

And on a side note; knowing it made my townread grow stronger.

-S
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was the one who told jae to not message you with that info >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

if for like 2% karnoos was not shot today you couldn't claim X becuase of our disable. This is a game which must be solved.

unless you wanted jae to tell you solmething else which i don't know about what he did was the best course of action.

Bold Vote Scientist
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Bold Vote Scientist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Bold Vote Scientist »

VOTECOUNT 3.3

Daenerys and Dragons (1):
Klingoncelt
SooperDetective (1):
Albert B. Rampage
Not Voting (6):
Daenerys and Dragons, SooperDetective, Not Chara, JaeReed, Frozen Angel, Mathblade
With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-07 14:00:00)

Not Chara replaces WorldzMine. It is awesome. Please thank them immensely.

Deadline rebooted now.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

welcome not chara!

You have a complicated 101 pages in front of you. I suggest you to start reading the game setup , then its day 3 then other parts of it.

I am really eager to see your catchup , reads and opinions.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

i'll be reading tonight. if anyone has specific things that they think would be helpful to me understanding my catchup, please let me know.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Not Chara »

oh and, to reply to Titus (?) above: hello everyone. please thank me immensely.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hi Not Chara!

V/LA til Monday Morning
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

hello, Mathblade!

reads from the top of page 14, because if i catch up in my usual way in a game this large, i might die.
Albert and Jaereed: strongest town reads. Jaereed is one i have some suspicions about based on minor things they've said, but i would still call them town for now.
Mathblade: did not understand a lot of their logic. especially the vote on ABR after he talked about kidnapping, etc. followed by the later "whoops, you were talking about missions." the original reason for the vote was bad enough, it didn't make sense. but i could have dismissed that as simple odd-thinking (or even a joke/pressure attempt) were it not for the later 'realization' about missions. Math, did you think ABR was casually talking about crime because that'd what scum do in mafia? really?
Yume: probably town. unless all of her posting was during the draft phase and i'm forgetting that.
D&D and Space Cowboy: are voting each other, and both have some votes, only the first really has a wagon. at this point i would have chosen to push D&D, but i don't like either of the slots.
no links. catching up on my phone, because i have bad luck.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2502, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 2482, Klingoncelt wrote:There was a Mod error, but that's a good thing. Had the instance NOT been a Mod error, then the game state would be altered. So everything's cool.

It was something weird that showed up in my results. The Mods corrected it, all is well.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2484, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2456, SooperDetective wrote:
@klingon: my pm clearly states that you can see sent AND received messages, as well as 2 other things. If FA read through it correctly she knows what 2 actions. Jae as well. Is it or isn't it called nerfed agent?

-S
You're right, I checked my Role PM and I
can
see received messages. I guess that ABR didn't receive any on Night 1 and Math didn't receive any on Night 2.

I'm basically a watcher/tracker with limitations. I can see *most of those* who come to visit, and I can see *most of those* the target visits. Dropping off letters counts as a visit.

I'm an old geezer I don't know what "nerfed" means.
Nerfed means weakened or rebalanced to fit in to a group.

For example if you had 10 players that do 10 damage in an MMO and one that did 12. The latter should be nerfed to do 10 damage or nerfed to be given some other weakness.
Oh, yeah, I'm nerfed alright.

Don't ask. Not till the Scums are all gone.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2513, Not Chara wrote:oh and, to reply to Titus (?) above: hello everyone. please thank me immensely.
We are indeed immensely grateful for your replace-in, Not Chara, thanks for being here!
-
MiniDeathStar
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2516, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2502, Frozen Angel wrote:

It was something weird that showed up in my results. The Mods corrected it, all is well.
what weird thing in your result?

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Klingoncelt: town. liked her Mathblade vote.
Space Cowboys: so long, Space Cowboy scumread. scum were gunning for this lynch.
Mathblade: still dislike their posting, but it's difficult to see them as scum with karnos. town? update: scum bus. still really, really do not like Math.
D&D: scum
: i see where the Vedith scumread came from, but after all that was said in the catchup it's very strange to see you vote Grovyle here.
Vedith: so far, i like the reasoning given for the scumreads here. tried to find them in the playerlist and could not. who replaced them?
i lost it when the third player began to refer to themselves in the third person.
now at the top of page 35. recorded thoughts are from much earlier, unfortunately. might have been wrong about space cowboy. i also haven't made up my mind about the McMenno slip because karnos was the one to point it out.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

just to make sure your applying this in your reads : karnos was a traitor

and karnos was the second person who pointed it out. it was pointed by sooper - was asked by RR and then it was claimed by karnos if I'm not confusing game evnets. I do wonder why no one else in that pt didn't brought it up if it was as direct as what karnos claimed it to be. The whole thing just seems so fake

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Not Chara »

oh, thank you. i'd just thought karnos flipped scum.
the mafia not knowing who the traitor was, i'll take that into account as i continue.
i agree, it all came out in a strange way.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Not Chara »

no, karnos pointed it out first. sooper didn't even post in the thread until page 43, and i'm not there yet.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Sooper was detective moonlight

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”