Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SAD
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

Endorse. Key was scummy as high hell. Flat out ignoring the three most major player sin the game when giving "solid reads list" my ass.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2797, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Varsoon: describe your interaction with 2 yesterday and tell me where you were leaning on the slot, specifying every change in your read through the course of the day

Thank you

Oh yeah and it seemed like you were still votin me by day end, spin, what was up with that
Yup.

Because it was obvious who was going to be lynched by that point anyhow and I wanted the time to develop my thoughts independently. Do you want my thoughts?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2803, Cabd wrote:
Endorse. Key was scummy as high hell. Flat out ignoring the three most major player sin the game when giving "solid reads list" my ass.
okay I can see that mebbe
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

In post 2804, spinachattack wrote:
In post 2797, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Varsoon: describe your interaction with 2 yesterday and tell me where you were leaning on the slot, specifying every change in your read through the course of the day

Thank you

Oh yeah and it seemed like you were still votin me by day end, spin, what was up with that
Yup.

Because it was obvious who was going to be lynched by that point anyhow and I wanted the time to develop my thoughts independently. Do you want my thoughts?
I want your thoughts. on all of the players
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Mafiascum

Player List:

3. Andrius

7. Venmar
8. Ghostlin- 2100 horrible logic or trying to manipulate reads?, 2140 he's been backing 2 all day but here he may as well be breast feeding off 2 pushing town lynch over by that point obv scum., I don't read that as original thought so much as bad scum trying to save scum
9. GuyInFreezer
4. BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy + pirate mollie)

13. orcinus_theoriginal but
14. RachMarie 1149 last sentence (a regular game implies 4-6 scum depending on PR and number of scum teams; with regard guys here give her, I would think she would know that), everything else very town

18. TiphaineDeath need to ISO

20. Varsoon- need to ISO, attempted to have town player post their role card, 2015 did some iso for us still need to do our own but that is pretty damning, 2113 with 2116 flipping on his own gambit not legal/legal

Town
17. Nachomamma8- connected to Sajin in quotes on 1955, except for 557
11. Mac- need to ISO, still leans town
5. BROseidon
16. TheReverend- Miller with many posts after about 1900 that makes me wonder if he could town harder?
3. Andrius
15. Sajin- connected to Macho 1955

Scum
6. Cabd 1146, 1360 & 1364- opportunistic, 2026 in #6 says MS is following all the MAJOR TOWN PLAYERS but he couldn't know the major town players without first knowing the town players, also the vote for AJ seems more for cloak of originality than anything especially after stating 2 was already in half the town's scum list
10. Ser Arthur Dayne 1965 VAGUE,
12. Metal Sonic- so many posts, especially after page 60, lynch for 1925 alone, 2607 meltdown
2. Aj The Epic 1978 if he dies and flips scum, 1981 but we can't point it out without some thought, comes off more scum trying to show townie than just townie but that's a meta call and I don't have that info, 2163
20. Varsoon- need to ISO, 2015 did that some still need to do our own but that is pretty damning, 2094- wtf? Last two paragraphs complete shit trying too hard to convince he's town, 2189 like a continuation of 2094

1943 needs to be dissected
2134 something about it doesn't sit we'll with me
2163 trying too damn hard to paint AJ town when compared to all the virtual one liners he's done on everyone else
2185 much like 2134
2586 hilight it and have Kindle read it to you...
2688 I read the bolded part as fluff at that point in my reading. Though it occupied every free minute I've had (and I don't have nearly as many of those as I would like) 2700+ posts have changed early opinions vastly and have served well as introductions to how all these people I've never played with, play.

w
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2043, Keybladewielder wrote:ok, basic reads:

Rev - null, but not liking putting his null reads in scum pile.
Cabd - townie
Metal Shounic - null
Varsoon - annoying but town
and AJ - same as always, jerky. leaning scum
In post 2058, Keybladewielder wrote:Haven't paid much attention to Orc or 2,, but Nacho literally always plays the same from what Ive seen. So nulln o him

These make me like key as scum too.

And this one all but sells it once AJ flips scum (cuz he will):
In post 2061, Keybladewielder wrote:Mac and nacho are actually posting helpful things, whereas AJ is just being.... AJ.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Shit. 2807 is outdated

Mafiascum

Null
7. Venmar
8. Ghostlin- 2100 horrible logic or trying to manipulate reads?, 2140 he's been backing 2 all day but here he may as well be breast feeding off 2 pushing town lynch over by that point obv scum., I don't read that as original thought so much as bad scum trying to save scum
9. GuyInFreezer
18. TiphaineDeath need to ISO leans scum
10. Ser Arthur Dayne

Town
17. Nachomamma8- connected to Sajin in quotes on 1955, except for 557
11. Mac- need to ISO, still leans town
5. BROseidon
16. TheReverend- Miller with many posts after about 1900 that moan town so hard I nearly jizzed my pants
3. Andrius
15. Sajin- connected to Nacho 1955
4. BeautyAndTheBeast (Majiffy + pirate mollie)
14. RachMarie 1149 last sentence (a regular game implies 4-6 scum depending on PR and number of scum teams; with regard guys here give her, I would think she would know that), everything else very town
13. orcinus_theoriginal

Scum
6. Cabd 1146, 1360 & 1364- opportunistic, 2026 in #6 says MS is following all the MAJOR TOWN PLAYERS but he couldn't know the major town players without first knowing the town players, also the vote for AJ seems more for cloak of originality than anything especially after stating 2 was already in half the town's scum list
12. Metal Sonic- so many posts, especially after page 60, lynch for 1925 alone, 2607 meltdown
2. Aj The Epic 1978 if he dies and flips scum, 1981 but we can't point it out without some thought, comes off more scum trying to show townie than just townie but that's a meta call and I don't have that info, 2163
20. Varsoon- need to ISO, 2015 did that some still need to do our own but that is pretty damning, 2094- wtf? Last two paragraphs complete shit trying too hard to convince he's town, 2189 like a continuation of 2094

1943 needs to be dissected
2134 something about it doesn't sit we'll with me
2163 trying too damn hard to paint AJ town when compared to all the virtual one liners he's done on everyone else
2185 much like 2134
2586 hilight it and have Kindle read it to you...
2688 I read the bolded part as fluff at that point in my reading. Though it occupied every free minute I've had (and I don't have nearly as many of those as I would like) 2700+ posts have changed early opinions vastly and have served well as introductions to how all these people I've never played with, play.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh, or he could post reads on a player that is dead. Dammit waynegg, you're town aren't you.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

No fucking way waynegg would be scum and forget mac is dead. He'd have read the shit out of his quicktopic. Twice for good measure.

Townslip
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 2772, Venmar wrote:Why is AJ scum? I'm missing something crucial here.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2811, Cabd wrote:No fucking way waynegg would be scum and forget mac is dead. He'd have read the shit out of his quicktopic. Twice for good measure.

Townslip
why did he have two reads lists made up?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2812, Venmar wrote:
hold on my ISO is literally too fucking long

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 pm

In post 2812, Venmar wrote:
cos he looks like caught scum

same as 2 did

eta: @ nacho, THAT, yes
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1936, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 201, Aj The Epic wrote:Too many bad posts. Voting Nacho immediately because no scum would ever miller claim? Bad. If you don't think scum would do it, they'll try it. Unvoting with "Huh, interesting". Also bad. Bad scum must die, and I wish I could do math with that name but I can't.
He had reasoning for the miller tracker being scum, but instead chose to attack "bad scum die". There's no reasoning whatsoever in there, and the fact that he pretty much ignores the miller tracker after this except for "you can be whatever alignment you want" was bad. It felt like he didn't care about sorting it out at all and was just avoiding the situation because he didn't want to take sides in it. Cabd, what do you think of this point?
In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
Weird as fuck post. Ignores literally everything and says that "oh TD is still scum", doesn't add to his case or refine his read. I would expect town AJ to pick up on all the shit that happened, not just dumbtunnel TD.
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote:You know, I was kind of upset about this, but then this:
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote:REALLY pissed me off. How the actual fuck is that guy town?
This is not how town tries to sell a scumread. He's angry at being scumread, but that doesn't make sense considering he had not done JACK AND SHIT up to that point and he really shouldn't expect otherwise.
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote:Post 52: The logical fallacy of "Scum would never do that and in my might 20 games, I've never seen it!" Bad logic, and if that was the case, scum would claim that shit all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out scum does what town is willing to give town points for.

Post 99 an unvote off of you, stating "Huh, interesting". No reason. Trying to get off without specifying what changed the opinion.

Post 278 votes sven (The "Can't be scum" guy) saying that he's done a 'shitstorm of wifom'. Guess what? That's what you get with ANY miller claim.
All of this is surface scumhunting, which is pretty much useless. AJ's not a surface scumhunter at all.
In post 774, Aj The Epic wrote:Nacho is the town-Venmar this game.
Orcinus is running in fucking circles at the moment. Varsoon is running in ovals. Varsoon was way too quick to back off his case for Orc, but even stranger is that Orc didn't hammer on Varsoon for completely disregarding orc after about 4 posts (even though he went through all that trouble for an incredibly long wall). Even worse, Orc backs off his own vote.

To be honest, I've learned from past that orc can have his say, but don't give him too much weight. It can result in catastrophe. So even considering him a 'town leader' (What, by posts? Definitely not by flips...) is presumptuous, Varsoon.

Mac is his general passive self, but that's not going to help this day.

Sven can easily be any allignment he wants to be. Give me the guilty results I want as a tracker and I'll consider your claim legitimate... Maybe. A miller doesn't usually have a secondary role. It sounds like a bail out of a wagon.
Discredit nation here. I don't like how he sort of attacks orc but not really; it lacks the balls of Varsoon's attack on him.
In post 945, Aj The Epic wrote:I'm not a perfect person... There's many things I wish I didn't do. But I continue learning~~~ I never meant to do those things to you!!

I should've said "Both of them are town, so the argument over them bickering over past games is not advancing our cause".
Dismissal of you and mollie in a TvT fight was a strong scumtell for me. Focusing on arguments and not on players, but worse yet the fact he just said that you two were both town instead of actually trying to explain his reasons was scum because it shows he doesn't care about the reads at all, just getting it out there to either discredit one of you or white knight.
In post 1148, Aj The Epic wrote:Unvote

There was SOMETHING in that last ten pages that made me look back on TD a little differently. (Posts 962 and 970 of his, I believe).
Talk about shitty trajectory. You'd think town AJ would want to explain his reads switch, but NOPE.
In post 1148, Aj The Epic wrote:I wish this read (On TMT) was easy to explain, but it isn't. His question to post rating is really high and content to post is really low, even when he got relatively active. Reading his iso is like reading his posts for the first time, none of them were memorable. He's flying under the radar flak of Ghost and 2 (and maybe varsoon). His list of reads felt forced, mainly because 9 null reads, not including Jon (who hasn't posted. That's 9 of 18 (Minus two for him and jon) are null to him.
NOW he's trying to explain his reads, cool. This read feels weaker than his TD read because of the way he was pushing his TD read, and the fact the read itself is hard to explain is strange. TMT was an easy read for me, and I thought that AJ was trying to give up a weaker scumpartner to save the giant of the scumteam which i assume is you. But even if that's a wrong assumption, it's strange that he picks out TMT and lets TD go for reasons~
In post 1291, Aj The Epic wrote:I WANT to call orc scum, but he's just a general AtE player. I dislike his constant use of emotion, but that's more standard. His MS voting at the beginning was awful and his attacking Varsoon was backed off too early when he should've pressed forward. But otherwise, there's been nothing to give me more than casual passing glances of suspicion.
Discrediting orc.
In post 1291, Aj The Epic wrote:2 is much more interesting. I've liked Buldermar's posting, but fferyllt seems scummy. Fferyllt asks a lot of questions and seems more or less passive and under the radar while Buldermar goes out and tries to push points. Just by their style, Buldermar makes statements to prove points, FF asks questions as a way of hunting, but doesn't push it beyond. Buldermar attacks, no matter how he makes others feel. Surprisingly, when FF comes on and sees tmt's reads, she doesn't mention anything to it in her quote other than it's 'good to see him posting'. The "That's all but a confirmed slot" from FF, even off of meta is bad. Something is rotten in the state of Xenoblade, and I think FF may not be hiding it all that well.
Waffles hard as fuck and kind of postures to distance from you/hop on the wagon.
In post 1675, Aj The Epic wrote:I get the impression with all these "Lynch this order" lists of UN and his fucking with the town in Posh mafia. Let's not worry about that shit, you get one flip at a time and you move on. Telegraphing every person that you want dead is only going to cause the scum to kill everyone else, but congratulations on accomplishing that. The way you're negotiating lists to lynch feels very scummy. Why worry? Push a reasonable case, get the flip, move on. Nacho, I know for a fact you're smarter than this, but then you go around pretending that this isn't going to affect a scum night kill. What the hell, nacho? I expect town play from you, not that. If I didn't know Braveheart was scum, I'd be voting you for encouraging and not stopping that bullshit.
This is why I'm happy with paranoia as a towntell. Because when it's faked, holy fucking shit does it stand out.

There rest of his posts show a distinct lack of not-tunneling, which definitely isn't normal AJ town. There's also him refusing to work with a single townread which is weird as all hell; literally everyone works with townreads to some extent except for vets that think townreading is for chumps because they are batshit insane.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2810, Cabd wrote:Oh, or he could post reads on a player that is dead. Dammit waynegg, you're town aren't you.
He replaced in halfway through the night right

I feel like this isn't as strong a tell in this circumstance as it normally would be
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2775, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1974, Aj The Epic wrote:Nacho, yeah I attacked Orc for being an AtE player. But that's a true part of his process. There's nothing denying that. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm having a shit game. Not going to go into preservation mode.

I would like to point out (Actually, it wasn't really planned) that while I was gone, you may have talked about me a lot, but you generally stuck away from voting for me simply because I hadn't posted at all (exception: rach). This is, unfortunately, happening with the only confirmed scum player in this game, TmT.
I didn't vote for you because I was voting 2 for scum. I would vote you if 2 wasn't scum in a heartbeat. As soon as I saw the thread I got a smile on my face because I knew you were going to die today and I knew you were going to flip red. You're done.
In post 1978, Aj The Epic wrote:If Nacho remembers, the reason I got a hydra with him in the first place is because I have issues in large games. This is how I play large games, I try to find one or two people and go from there because I can't manage all 20 in my head. This is why I'm going after one at a time. In a 9 player game, i can find scum easily because I have an easier working to go through. I think in pictures and visuals so generally I look for a web of connections. That's a challenge in a 20 player game. (And it doesn't work when half the game is quiet). That's why I tunnel.
Your play hasn't been a problem of picking up on limited people; it's a problem on picking up on them badly. You literally tried to sell me that 2 was town because she copy pasted my reasoning. That's a horrible, horrible interaction with a buddy and you knew it. But you tried to save them because the read is too personal to understand and they weren't getting many votes and you don't have a handle on the flow of this game. You're out of step, out of rhythm. You can't keep up with my drumbeat because I'm going fucking insane, and I'll mow through you scum like a machine.

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2813, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2811, Cabd wrote:No fucking way waynegg would be scum and forget mac is dead. He'd have read the shit out of his quicktopic. Twice for good measure.

Townslip
why did he have two reads lists made up?
I do it myself sometimes, keep a log of reads in a word doc somewhere. Very likely he had a new version but copy pasted the older list.

But yeah orc, it's not super strong, but that plus Bro's analysis does it well enough for me for now.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2817, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2810, Cabd wrote:Oh, or he could post reads on a player that is dead. Dammit waynegg, you're town aren't you.
He replaced in halfway through the night right

I feel like this isn't as strong a tell in this circumstance as it normally would be
Wait, no. He replaced in near the end of day one. Not overnight.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by spinachattack »

I finished reading and taking notes on every post 10 minutes before the thread opened back up. I had several versions of lists going in case something gave me reason to double or triple guess myself. I just copypasta'd the wrong one the first time.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

post your other ones!

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

it is kind of weird how you had us as scum in your first list, not did mention us in your second but was quick to repost a second list where we were town

it seems contrived

@ spinach guy

nacho what do you think of andy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:32 pm

as in the above was at spinach guy except for what I said to nacho