Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:34 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2973, Toogeloo wrote:Fire Assassin was an early town read, I disassociated Liger with that read at some point yesterday. I didn't like Liger pushing the RI Huntmaster thing, but that's about all I remember from why I moved him to scum.

I had Bogre as a scum read pretty much the entirety of Day 1, but was on Patches for the majority. Resistance to my vote caused me to move to Bogre when I mentioned distaste of the other 3 leading wagons, but I thought I was on Bogre with at least one other person at the time. When I realized I was the only person voting for Bogre, I went back to Patches since it had at least one other person on it and I still didn't like the other leading wagons. The next time I saw Bogre in the lead, I got back on again. I post in this thread on average once per day, though I do keep up with the posts by reading them at work or on my commute while on my phone. By the time I had gotten back to my vote on Bogre, a lot had transpired.

Nahdia started as a low scum read early on, but she's grown on me, and I have other "reasons" for not wanting to get rid of her yet.

That answer all the questions?
Still haven't explained why your read on me changed.
Heuristic_Arrow
Heuristic_Arrow
Townie
Heuristic_Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Heuristic_Arrow »

In post 2946, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2933, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2899, Varsoon wrote:IN OLD YHARNAM, A HUNTER SHOOTS AT YOU WITH A GATLING GUN! PROCEEDING THROUGH THE LEVEL NORMALLY USUALLY CULMINATES IN A DIFFICULT FIGHT WITH THIS HUNTER.
HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT KILL HIM AND INSTEAD ENTER OLD YHARNAM FROM THE DOORS FOUND AFTER THE DARKBEAST PAARL BOSS FIGHT, YOU CAN APPROACH HIM AND HE WILL BE FRIENDLY, OFFERING ADVICE, GESTURES, AND USEFUL ITEMS.
Or, you know, you could not fight him after going through Old Yharnam normally, and still be fine to get all his goodies after Darkbeast Paarl and still have killed the Blood-starved Beast for access to the Healing Church areas earlier.

V: You need to defeat the Blood-Starved Beast anyway. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can't run into the bagmen that bring you to Hypogean Gaol. I suppose you could wait until far, far later in the game when you visit The Unseen City, too. You also don't have to fight Blood Starved Beast to access the Healing Church areas--just beat the Cleric Beast and purchase the Hunter Chief Emblem.

In post 2915, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2912, Liger_Zero wrote:Mixed I think I might be a good choice for Huntmaster for next round.
You need to prove yourself first by being on a scum lynch today. Backing out from Bogre yesterday did you no favors, but your actions from here on out may yet redeem you.
Scum have more reason than any to bus their useless buddies though. Honestly, I'd almost say that anyone completely hesitant to join on the Bogre wagon may have greater likelihood of actually
earning
town points. Plus, there was almost assuredly scum on the wagon considering the Monocle was purchased (which costs more than what should have cost more than had likely been earned at that point).

These were the end of day votes yesterday...
Xkfyu, Randomidget, Ranger, Hastur and Muriel, Toogeloo, Almost50, Sensei, Reasonably Irrational, Rylai and Lina (BLOODLETTER), Nahdia, Shinobi, Mixed6

Remove Sensei because he died.
Also remove Reasonably Irrational, Mixed6, Rylai and Lina (maybe), Ranger, and Klingoncelt for purchasing items and that leaves us with...

Xkfyu (House), Randomidget, Hastur and Muriel, Toogeloo, Almost50, Nahdia, and Shinobi.

I personally feel we should be lynching from this group.

My heirarchy from least desired lynch to most desired lynch would be...

Toogeloo
Nahdia
Almost50
Shinobi
Randomidget
Xkfyu
Hastur and Muriel

Vote: Hastur and Muriel
I agree with this assessment. I think the people we should also be looking at are H_arrow and Gee Willikers both of them didn't vote anyone.
1) My head was V/LA the entire time
2) The hydra apparently never got activated during that time, so the other head didn't realize they couldn't post with their regular acct.
~Arrow
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2884, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2883, Nahdia wrote:Secret reasons, I presume? :igmeou:
Mhm. You have your secret too. ;)

-Cerb
:wink:
In post 2944, Mixed6 wrote:This is completely different from Nahdia who was flip flopping around, saying "oh Varsoon said we shouldn't lynch Bogre" "oh but I want the rewards" "Oh but I think we should wait for replacement" "OK I will vote"
pretty much an accurate assessment. /shrug i can appreciate getting a bit of pressure for that but what it comes down to in the end is i didn't really have much faith in the wagon but i dont ever want to be off a lynch wagon if i can help it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 am

Post by wgeurts »

@Varsoon, could you replace/remove this head of Gee Willikers?

I'm really sorry about this, I've got too much crap going on right now and it's stripped mafia of its joy. I usually play these games as an exciting challenge, enjoying them. However due to some IRL stuff they've become more of a burden. I've barely done anything here for a while, and this lack of contribution and engagement isn't how I want to play games. Varsoon has made a beautiful setup, as he is great at doing, I hope to possibly play together with some of you in the future when I've resolved some things.

Once again, my apologies for this all.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sorry to see you go, wgeurts :(
good luck with what's going on irl

In post 2587, Nahdia wrote:It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poison rationality.
omg dont mess up one of my fave songs. it is POISE AND RATIONALITY
/random post
yo, so, realistically irrational person is patches the spider a person or naw m9?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

You would know that, u freakin emo
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:15 am

Post by House »

In post 2973, Toogeloo wrote: That answer all the questions?
In post 2937, House wrote:Toog,

Midget went from a town read to one of your top three desired lynches. Why?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2980, Nahdia wrote:You would know that, u freakin emo
Hey there is nothing wrong with that! Actually though I have been feeling happy since friday morning despite being super stressed. I just need to get through all my projects, presentations, finals and BLEH okay RI I NEED MY QUESTION ANSWERED O-O
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2808, Shadow_step wrote:Does anyone think Bogre was bussed yesterday for the echoes or town creds even?
If yes, who and why?
If no, then you think everyone stayed off the wagon?

Seeing as he was the daughter of Kos, he was quite an important member(more than others) of he scum team(assuming), they wouldn't have wanted him gone so early.
Nahdia, can you answer this^
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 236, Zulfy wrote:Anyone wanna join my nightmare?
Was this just another example of trolling or did anyone actually get added.
Can anyone confirm?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

Dwlee99 wrote:
Hey there is nothing wrong with that! Actually though I have been feeling happy since friday morning despite being super stressed. I just need to get through all my projects, presentations, finals and BLEH okay RI I NEED MY QUESTION ANSWERED O-O
I'll avoid answering for them but why are you asking that to RI in particular?
Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2808, Shadow_step wrote:Does anyone think Bogre was bussed yesterday for the echoes or town creds even?
If yes, who and why?
If no, then you think everyone stayed off the wagon?

Seeing as he was the daughter of Kos, he was quite an important member(more than others) of he scum team(assuming), they wouldn't have wanted him gone so early.
Nahdia, can you answer this^
scum probably didn't drive the wagon which is why I'm fairly sure Mixed6 is town coming out of that. but like everyone else they want to be on the wagon so it's not unlikely they joined somewhere along the way. I'm not looking at the wagon rn bc phone posting

Why do you want my answer in particular?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2975, Randomnamechange wrote:Still haven't explained why your read on me changed.
I wouldn't say it's really changed. I think you are oversimplifying the hierarchy of the list. You are still fairly high on my town read, as was most everyone above you. Maybe it would have helped if I had put a fairly large gap between you and House's slot? I did that post from a strictly analytical point of view as well. Nahdia isn't a bigger town read than you for example, she's just not someone I want to lynch at this very moment for "reasons."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

CAUSE REASONABLY IRRATIONAL IS IMPORTANTTTT
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2933, Toogeloo wrote:V: You need to defeat the Blood-Starved Beast anyway. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can't run into the bagmen that bring you to Hypogean Gaol. I suppose you could wait until far, far later in the game when you visit The Unseen City, too. You also don't have to fight Blood Starved Beast to access the Healing Church areas--just beat the Cleric Beast and purchase the Hunter Chief Emblem.
IIRC, the Blood Starved Beast and all of Old Yharnam is actually optional. You could buy access to Vicar Amelia for 20k Echoes and proceed through the game normally in that manner.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2987, Dwlee99 wrote:CAUSE REASONABLY IRRATIONAL IS IMPORTANTTTT
soooo.... reasons?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2949, House wrote:In other news, I somehow confused Liger with Ranger, irt not sharing info.

Weird.

UNVOTE:
Do you feel differently about Ranger for some reason or another? You were fine voting Toog but never followed up with Ranger iirc.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2989, Nahdia wrote:
soooo.... reasons?
YES
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 2844, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Good Question.

Read posts and .
Oh I guess that's reasonable
In post 2849, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:One thing that I find odd is the Cosmo who was killed N0 btw; no one seemed to think anything about that.

Do you think the death was preplanned/unavoidable, or do you think someone vigged that player? I haven't noticed anyone bring it up yet.

Also, the flips make me strongly think there is either a Janitor or Reviver type role in this game.
~Arrow
99% sure that was a pre-planned flip, not caused by anything like a Vig
In post 2851, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:VOTE: Mixed

This is where I am at right now tbh.
:shifty:
In post 2876, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished 17.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Dragon, Ranger
Lean Town: Gee, Xk, Sensei, Nahdia
Neutral Town: Rylai, Toog
Null: Fire, Random, Peregine
Neutral Scum: Shadow, Shinobi
Lean Scum: Patches, Mixed
Scum: Zuffy, Almost, Bogre

~Arrow
This is gonna take forever if you keep dropping these so often. Try to do like 10 or so pages between readslist drops.
In post 2887, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2878, Reasonably Irrational wrote:A50 is also almost certainly town.

Just sayin.

Also, HA: if Mixed6 is familiar with Nahdia and her play/speech patterns, why wouldn't he take it as genuine? I took it as genuine because of my familiarity with her tones.

-Cerb
Can you go into Almost50 as town? I have them more as null.
I know this wasn't aimed at me but Almost getting rid of Rylai and Lina and ending the gladiate is a super pro-town move and scum had no reason to do that.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:05 am

In post 2949, House wrote:In other news, I somehow confused Liger with Ranger, irt not sharing info.

Weird.

UNVOTE:
How did you mix these two up?

Mixed you guys think Liger avoiding the Bogre lynch and trying to support the slot was town?

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:08 am

In post 2979, Dwlee99 wrote:Sorry to see you go, wgeurts :(
good luck with what's going on irl

In post 2587, Nahdia wrote:It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poison rationality.
omg dont mess up one of my fave songs. it is POISE AND RATIONALITY
/random post
yo, so, realistically irrational person is patches the spider a person or naw m9?
In post 2982, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2991, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2989, Nahdia wrote:
soooo.... reasons?
YES
I wasn't really sure about Gee Willikers but these posts by Dwlee are confirming my earlier suspicions. Need to hear Lilith's read on this slot.

Also we aren't interested in a Nahdia lynch. Toog is fine though.

-Dragons
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:49 am

Post by House »

In post 2986, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2975, Randomnamechange wrote:Still haven't explained why your read on me changed.
I wouldn't say it's really changed. I think you are oversimplifying the hierarchy of the list. You are still fairly high on my town read, as was most everyone above you. Maybe it would have helped if I had put a fairly large gap between you and House's slot? I did that post from a strictly analytical point of view as well. Nahdia isn't a bigger town read than you for example, she's just not someone I want to lynch at this very moment for "reasons."
You'd rather lynch three town reads over a scum read for 'reasons'.

Sounds legit.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:52 am

Post by House »

In post 2990, Shinobi wrote:

Weird.

UNVOTE:
Do you feel differently about Ranger for some reason or another? You were fine voting Toog but never followed up with Ranger iirc.
When did I vote Toog, again?

I didn't put my vote on anyone after my identity confusion because I clearly don't have a handle on the game state yet.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:57 am

Post by House »

In post 2993, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:

Weird.

UNVOTE:
How did you mix these two up?

Mixed you guys think Liger avoiding the Bogre lynch and trying to support the slot was town?

-Dragons
I was reading Liger's ISO but I was still bothered about Ranger's secrecy because it seems counterproductive.

Not the first time I've confused myself, won't be the last.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:00 am

Post by House »

In post 2992, Daenerys and Dragons wrote: I know this wasn't aimed at me but Almost getting rid of Rylai and Lina and ending the gladiate is a super pro-town move and scum had no reason to do that.

-Dragons
That was my knee jerk reaction, but since they had already used their ability yesterday, they might have done it to avoid future scrutiny down the road.

Of course, Almost could have claimed non-consecutive, but it'd have tied their hands down the road... but still, I think it was more pro-town than manipulation.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:03 am

Post by House »

In post 2876, Heuristic_Arrow wrote:Finished 17.

Town: (Yume), Reasonable, Dragon, Ranger
Lean Town: Gee, Xk, Sensei, Nahdia
Neutral Town: Rylai, Toog
Null: Fire, Random, Peregine
Neutral Scum: Shadow, Shinobi
Lean Scum: Patches, Mixed
Scum: Zuffy, Almost, Bogre

~Arrow
Please explain how Toog is neutral town to you, considering his worthlessness d1 and his redonkulously inconsistent lynch preferences.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”