Equinox, Voidedmafia

Not Voting

• Rainbowdash, Robocopter87

Deadline

• November 4, 2012

Mod Notes

• No one is V/LA
  • No other notable mod votes atm.
  • If i make a mistake in my vote count at any point, please let me know so i can correct my error(s).
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

In post 295, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 294, DoomYoshi wrote:
@VM: The "ther" should be Other. What I mean is that a really obtuse bus is entirely possible since masons have day talk. Ergo, we can't rule out equi bussing tierce.

Okay. HOw does this translate to me being scum?

It doesn't, that was 2 seperate lines of thought. I didn't say A, then B. I said A, or B.

In any case, you are scum from PoE. If not you, then Equi.
Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 294, DoomYoshi wrote:@RBD: Whoever is CES's mason partner is confirmed town if they claim today.

In post 286, DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, i understand i am the lynch for today, but I'm not scum, so you'd best figure out who to lynch after me.

These two posts make little to no sense together... but that VM vote... really the only thing stopping a hammer. Its making me just unsure of myself enough to keep trying to see if im missing something bigger.

How do they not make sense together?

A) if the mason claims today, and someone falsely counterclaims, we can deal with it on tomorrow's lynch. If the mason partner waits until tomorrow to claim it's a nasty "whom do you believe" argument of rhetoric at LYLO.
B) it doesn't matter what I say, I am probably going to get lynched today. Congratulations Equi, you made a bad player look scummy. However, don't expect me to lay down and take it either. If I am going to die, I would like to leave a legacy of 100% who to lynch tomorrow.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 301, DoomYoshi wrote:Congratulations Equi, you made a bad player look scummy.

I never said anything about Riss_'s play, so you're accusing me of the wrong thing.

Rainbowdash, Tierce never figured out who the mason pair was. That's the reason why Riss_ had no idea, and it's also why Tierce continued to put me in the scum pairings that she did when she would have been better served by pairing me with someone else. Even if Tierce did figure it out closer to the end, when it was too late to change course, she likely never said anything in the QuickTopic because her partner would have a better chance of survival if s/he was as natural as possible. Observe your reaction to DoomYoshi.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

I think it basically comes down to if Tierce figured it out or not. If she did, I really dont this DY is scum because why not tell him if for no other reason than future kills? Buck "acting natural", in almost all cases a F3 with no mason is better. If she didnt figure it out, or has it wrong, then I think DY is scum. Really im not sure if anything DY says case wise is going to change my mind, I just need to look at really what the chances of me being wrong about a read are here and progress. Yes WIFOM but its just making me a little uneasy over the whole thing.

I will probably vote in the next 48 hours either way. Right now im definantly trending to a DY vote though as I dont see him saying "I am the lynch" at the same time as asking for the mason claim. Its almost enough to instantly override my paranoia, but I just want to be sure.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 301, DoomYoshi wrote:
It doesn't, that was 2 seperate lines of thought. I didn't say A, then B. I said A, or B.

In any case, you are scum from PoE. If not you, then Equi.

Why not Dashie? Why not Robo?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Unvote
would prefer to hammer.

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

In post 303, Rainbowdash wrote:I think it basically comes down to if Tierce figured it out or not. If she did, I really dont this DY is scum because why not tell him if for no other reason than future kills? Buck "acting natural", in almost all cases a F3 with no mason is better. If she didnt figure it out, or has it wrong, then I think DY is scum. Really im not sure if anything DY says case wise is going to change my mind, I just need to look at really what the chances of me being wrong about a read are here and progress. Yes WIFOM but its just making me a little uneasy over the whole thing.

I will probably vote in the next 48 hours either way. Right now im definantly trending to a DY vote though as I dont see him saying "I am the lynch" at the same time as asking for the mason claim. Its almost enough to instantly override my paranoia, but I just want to be sure.

Ok, D3 with no mason is better from which perspective?

I changed my mind in any case. The mason should keep quiet. I still don't understand how those two statements are mutually exclusive though.

@voided: if RBD and robo are possible scum, why are you going to hammer me? You voted me, I voted you; all the questions you directed at me I could just reverse back at you. Why are you wanting to hammer me if not to sheep equinox?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

You have read the thread/my ISO, yes?

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

Yea. You had no reasons to vote riss on day q. You never voted tierce, instead you voted equinox but now are sheeping Equi on day 2. If tierce had flipped town, who would you be voting today?
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 308, DoomYoshi wrote:Yea. You had no reasons to vote riss on day q. You never voted tierce, instead you voted equinox but now are sheeping Equi on day 2. If tierce had flipped town, who would you be voting today?

Day q? I have no idea what day q is.

If you mean day
, of course I had a reason. Riss was the other scum to me via PoE; still is, really, or Equi is.

And...I never voted Equi yesterday?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Or I did and I can't remember who I voted to lynch. <_<

Anyways, the part about having no reason to vote Riss is a flat-out lie, and what does not voting Tierce have to do with things?

DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

Lol. Full circle convo. So me or Equi? Why not robo or Dash?

JK, I could quote your stuff all day long.

Howevere, it seems we agree that one of (equinox, voided, doom) is scum. You don't want to die, I don't want to die, why don't we meet in the middle and kill equinox? Or is there more than PoE?

I have another point, but it needs to go in a seperate post, because it is a completely seperate post.

And I blame all typos on my iPad.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by DoomYoshi »

In post 151, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 145, Rainbowdash wrote:@VM - There is a point where towntells can outweigh scumtells. Robo is town for something, I do not want to say what it is because if scum dont see it, telling them is needless giving them of stuff. Besides, your points 1 and 3 are reaching... the way you word 3 really bugs me too.

I understand why you're not saying the tell (and I'd rather you not until it's unnecessary to keep mum about it), but it's still disconcerting to me.

If point 1 was it, you'd have a point. Since it's not (and factors into point 2, as well), I don't think it's really reachy (or at least not as much as you're seeming to suggest). As for point three, the main problem there is that, when Tierce unvoted, the way Robo's "exactly" sounded was like he thought Tierce unvoted because he was accepting Robo-town (the fact that this was actually true is irrelevant since her reasoning was revealed way after the fact). I disliked the assumption he was trying to make.

Now that the two you sheeped have moved, what are your thoughts as to what exactly is going on? I just see you clinging to a dead wagon that the rest of us are basically saying town for
reasons
and not wanting to move on.

*coughworkworkcoughcough*

If you are sure Robo was scum... was he getting bussed?

I don't know if Tierce or Equi are known for bussing, but I don't feel like Tierce was. The attack was pretty legitimate, so that part feels town to me.

Equi feels more like she could've bussed. I sadly can't explain this beyond that, but that's how I feel.

Was a partner defending him?

I've seen Dashie do such hard-defense-with-tells before as town(she's the only one who actually defended Robo), so meta points me to her being town. I don't have any scum meta of her doing this, so I don't see her as scum defending a partner.

Also has your read on Riss changed at all? What do you think of those on your wagon.

Re Riss; The lack of posts does nothing to change my read. She's still scum to me.

Re my wagon: You're voting me because you're pissed at me not bowing to your tell pressure (or something like that. Your votepost essentially is demanding that I back down and adding on a vote for increased pressure (which failed, btw)); Equi's more-or-less sheeping you; and Riss is still RVSing me.

Vote: Riss

Here is where you voted Riss. Note that it isn't a PoE reason at all. You admit that your read carries forward from the RVS. Finally, if it was truly PoE, then you would have considered Tierce scum too. You didn't, and thats why you not voting tierce is problematic. For you to eliminate everyone else in the pool would mean you have a reason to eliminate everyone else. What crossed tierce off your list? I couldn't help but notice that you never elaborated on your tierce town read.
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 306, DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, D3 with no mason is better from which perspective?

I changed my mind in any case. The mason should keep quiet. I still don't understand how those two statements are mutually exclusive though.

Rhetorical question I hope?

Your statements are somewhat exclusive since #1 says "I am going to be lynched" and #2 says "mason should claim". As you obviously are claiming VT, you would essentially have been trying to expose the mason letting scum choose what endgame they want with as much information as possible. Or simpler, you are scum.

@DY - Is the Robo read something you can explain?
@Equi - Yes I see... but if he is scum he is doing an awesome job of making me bite on WIFOM. Look at his reads! I have a hard time believing he is scum from them.

Ugh this is sick. I have written up a vote for DY then deleted it probably five times in the last half hour. The problem is what DY being town would mean for other reads really. Then again the D1 move was based almost all on PoE and that worked. Maybe this is just different like that or something.

I guess consider this intention to vote DY. I dont like the vote but I cant come up with anything better even when im trying to force things.
You don't earn
loyalty
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

*coughRobowagoncough* (and, funnily enough, you missed some of that in the post you quoted).

Also, that's not where I listed a reason for Riss in the first place. I won't say she's been a scumread all game (that'd be a blatant lie), but I've had her as a scumread since, like, page 2-3, so...

(if you need to ask about Dash, then you obviously haven't read jack-shit on me; same with Robo, only that's not entirely in my ISO)

Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 313, Rainbowdash wrote:@Equi - Yes I see... but if he is scum he is doing an awesome job of making me bite on WIFOM. Look at his reads! I have a hard time believing he is scum from them.

Yes, DoomYoshi's reads really suck. That's probably more of a reflection on experience, though, especially considering that he's had to ask the other mason to claim. Apart from that, look at how he's keeping his options open: Lynch Voidedmafia because he's scum, but, wait, can we lynch Equinox first in case she threw Tierce under the bus so that we don't have to deal with that in scary, scary LyLo?

Nobody else can be scum here. Robocopter87 voted Tierce when he would have gotten away with lynching Equinox first and then following my instructions of lynching Tierce and Riss_.
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:59 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Ok, I've got nothing else to say, bring on the hammer.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 316, DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, I've got nothing else to say, bring on the hammer.

In a normal situation I would come into thread and read this and instantly hammer.

But I'm not.

Unless two people ask me to.

Thats like a double dog dare, and I ain't no wuss
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

A.) Doom's not at L-1 anymore
B.) Why should you hammer?

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

A)

VOTE: DoomYoshi

Hammers all yours.

B)

HE SAID TO BRING ON THE HAMMER. THAT DINOSAUR THING IS VERY DANGEROUS. I DO WHAT HE SAYS.

(Thats actually why I'm okay with the hammer. I always vote/hammer people who play the "Lynch me" card. He wants to play that game, lets play. Hammer dat fool)
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

Whatever.

I think at this point im really only avoiding doing what I know im going to do either way for lack of finding anything better even when I try and force myself to make a case. Most of what im hung up on even can be explained away by DY just not seeing what is out there I think, which could explain the play of Riss and Tierce some as well. Maybe my fear is that it just feels too simple, but that probably shouldnt effect my will to vote since simple does usually work.

Vote DY
You don't earn
loyalty
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Venmar »

Alright, locking this up due to the hammer.

Lynch Scene is to be expected soon.

Votecount 2.2

[L-3] Rainbowdash:

[L-3] Equinox:

[L-3] Robocopter87:

[L-2]
Voidedmafia:
DoomYoshi

:right:
[
LYNCHED
]
DoomYoshi:
Equinox, Robocopter87, RainbowDash

Not Voting

• Voidedmafia

Deadline

• November 4, 2012

Mod Notes

• No one is V/LA
  • No other notable mod votes atm.
  • If i make a mistake in my vote count at any point, please let me know so i can correct my error(s).
Last edited by Venmar on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Venmar »

Flavor

The group looked among themselves, occasionally coughing, sneezing, or fidgeting, but nobody moved for a good 30 minutes. They were all huddled around the deceased body of Cogito Ergo Sum, thinking of what to do. They quickly figured out that Cogito was charged with keeping Tierce's gun safe after her death, and finding his deceased body without it means that the remaining killer now possessed a pistol, and the thought of such thing made them all shiver. Slowly but surely, the group pulled Cogito's drenched, but now pale head out of the toilet and dragged his body to the storage room, where they laid him down next to what they believe was Tierce.

Returning to the middle of the lab, they sat down, all woken up and aware. They looked among each other and it all hit them at once. Two of the stools were empty, two people were killed over the course of less than 12 hours. They all knew beforehand of who to prosecute, and after a decent, but very short debate, they all turned their heads and stared at DoomYoshi, who was sitting up straight, hands folded neatly and comfortably at his lap, and blinking quickly. For someone who was just accused of killing two people, Doom kept his composure and didn't even flinch. He sighed and stood up, strengthening the ugly creases that formed on his jacket, and gave himself up willingly.

The group approached him and slowly searched his body, finding nothing but a pen, a phone, a wallet, some cards, and a peculiar flashlight. None of those items incriminated him as the killer, and since he did not possess the clearance card, nor Tierce's pistol, DoomYoshi was off the hook. As the group apologized to the man who a couple of seconds ago was their main suspect, started to choke. Doom dropped his belongings, and as his phone cracked on the floor, he fell to his knees and grabbed his throat with both hands, gasping for air as if he was being choked. The group backed off, unable to deduce what was happening to the man. All they could do was watch, there was nothing they could do.

Doom started to cough up blood, and as he spat it out, he seemed to lose his strength and he collapsed like a sack of potatoes face first into the floor. Like every other person who died in the lab, Doom's body rendered itself limp, and a small pool of blood slowly formed around Doom's face. The group watched in total shock and amazement, unable to find their voice or make a move. Nobody knew a thing, nobody knew why or how DoomYoshi just randomly died right on the spot and coughed up a pool of blood.

Kneeling down, they checked Doom's body and find a small dart stabbed into Doom's back, just below his shoulder blades. When inspected a bit closer, the dart was used to deliver some kind of a liquid, as the injection it carried was completely empty. Whatever killed Doom, be it a poison, toxin, element, whatever, it was delivered through that dart and killed him in a matter of seconds. They quickly figured it was put on him when he was being checked over, or when people weren't looking, but one things for sure, that Doom wasn't the killer, and the real killer injected him when the others realized he was clean.

The group sighed and they all got up, make a four pointed circle around Doom's body. The group was cut down to four lonely members right there. They arrived to the lab as a group of seven, eight if the super cool sexy awesome Dr.Venmar is counted. In a matter of a day or so, three of their fellow students have been killed in some fashion. They all went to school together, and now they were killing each other. They looked among each other, unknown of what to do.

" This is horrible... we're being cut down like dogs now "

" What are we going to do... it's just the four of us now... "

" We rest, but we have guard duties, shifts, we can't have something similar happen during the night like what happened to poor old Cogito... "

" I have a bad feeling about all of this... "

DoomYoshi
, a
Vanilla Townie
, was poison lynched Day 2

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Venmar »

Night 2 has now officially started. The night will end in 48 hours, on the 18th of October.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Venmar »

I'm going to have to end the night 1 or 2 hours early, because I will not be available to end the night until mid-day tomorrow unless i do it now, and I would rather open the day up a tad bit early rather than half of a day late.

Flavor

The group all shared a moment of sorrow and pain as they reflected on their losses, but they knew that they had to move on, they knew that the situation was not solved and progressing to find the killer is the only thing the group can really do to avenge the deaths of their fellow students, friend, and researchers. The group took a hold of Doom's dead body and hauled it into the storage room, where they plopped it down beside Cogito and Tierce. They looked over the bodies for a brief moment, but it was just a depressing sight so they left the storage room.

Returning to the main area, and the center of the lab, they took their seats once again and looked at each other, everyone weary eyed and burnt out. Even if the day wasn't as long as it was before, they knew that the days were becoming more critical and more important to take care of, no matter the circumstances. They all attempted to make a discussion, but nobody was in the mood anymore and fatigue hit the group hard. They all stretched and yawned and decided to retire for the night. However, this time they knew for certain one of them was the killer and going to sleep was awfully scary.

They all decided that one of them would stay up and watch the rest of them for a couple of hours, and then shift out with someone else. As everyone cuddled onto their couches, their sleeping bags, the floor, they all slept and everyone in the group was up guarding at least once. Everything seemed to be going just fine until Voided had his second turn of being the guard. He shifted with the current guard and sat on the stool, keeping an eye on them. It instantly bored him, he needed more sleep and as someone who isn't fazed by gory bodies and death, he enjoys his beauty sleep. He looked at his watch as one of the people in the group propped themselves up and rubbed their eyes.

" Hey, you alright? " Voided whispered.

The individual looked up and lazily nodded, and signaled that they were going to go and get some water from the bathroom. Voided just simply shrugged and looked back at his watch, which he was tweaking with. He checked the silent clock on the lab and compared the times. It was approximately 7am in the morning. This is way too early even for him to be awake. Finishing with his watch, Voided leaned back in his chair and stretched as wide as he could with his eyes closed. He could feel something, like a presence standing over him. When he opened his eyes, he could see the person who got up to go to the bathroom standing over him. Before he could say something or react, his assailant chopped him directly in his neck.

Voided gasped for air as the chop caused him to lose balance and topple backwards. He was hoping that his fall was going to cause noise, but his back was caught by his assailant, and as he gasped for air from his bruised throat, the assailant pulled out a long knife. Voided attempted to scream but his throat was still gasping for air and all he could was gasp wide eyed as the assailant sunk the long blade straight into his chest and through his heart. He managed to make a noise right then, but his mouth was muffled by a large hand, and Voided simply stared at the ceiling, waiting for him to fade away.

Holding Voided now by under the shoulders, the assailant dragged the now lifeless body backwards until it was brought to the storage room. Voided's assailant was reaching for the visible blade that was sticking out of Voided's chest when he overheard the others stirring in the main part of the lab. Desperately the assassin dropped Voided's body and made their way back to their spot in the room, and as someone woke up, it was as if they never woke up in that time period. Obviously, they figure out that Voided was supposed to be on watch duty, and when he wasn't found in the bathroom or snack area, they began a search.

Obviously and eventually, Voided's body was found in the middle of the storage room, a large bloody trail going from his body to the entrance of the door. They found a large knife sticking out of the left side of Voided's chest with a gigantic red circle around the entry wound. The group approached him and while they knew fully well Voided wasn't the killer, they checked his pockets, finding nothing except for a phone, a wallet, some car keys, and his Watch. Again, nothing incriminating.

They decided to finish the job and dragged Voided's body fully to the pile, where they plopped his body next to Doom. Kneeling down, they pull out the long and bloody knife out of Voided's chest, flinching when they hear flesh rip. They take the knife and leave the room, treasuring the knife for what is up to come.

Voidedmafia
, a
Town DayMason
, was Brutally Assassinated Night 2

Return to “Completed Open Games”