Micro 242: Les Miserables Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 274, Lord Mhork wrote:Nothing in her posts scream town. You're bullshitting here. Point out where the town is. How does it scream town? Use facts to support your gut.
Implying my reads are on nothing but gut. Just because I haven't gone through the effort to point the facts out doesn't mean I don't have any. Mae's posting screams town to anyone who's bothering to play beyond just the literal wording, which any half-way competent scumhunter should be doing.
In post 275, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 270, mastin2 wrote:Also, I know I said (and Mae agrees) that Mhork vs. Funky can't be scum-scum, but I'm kinda getting a gut feeling today that, somehow, despite all logic pointing to that not being right, it actually is right. :P Hence, another reason why having the two wagons be Funky and Mhork would be better.
Because funky-mhork can't be scum-scum this combination of wagons is better? Lining up lynches much?
What about the town-town combination? You seem to automatically assume just because they can't be scum-scum, they have to be scum-town or town-scum.
Uhh...what? I said the opposite, that it's possible they're scum-scum. I was saying before that I didn't think it was possible. So if you want to talk to the past-me about it, I'll point out how, logically, their interactions didn't (and still don't) look like scumbuddies. I'll also talk about how they're both incredibly likely, separate from each other, to be scum, both by POE and my townreads, and by, just...well...their godawful posting. :P So, yes. I don't think it's town-town, nor did I ever think it was town-town.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:16 am

Post by mastin2 »

To put it simply--what's Mae's scum motivation in pulling this move? Drawing attention to oneself, and then brushing it off when in danger is...not exactly scum-oriented behavior.

What's Mae's town motivation in pulling this move? Simple, not really caring about things, knowing that Mae doesn't need to play at 100% here. Perhaps out of apathy/boredom, perhaps in order to play casually rather than hardcore, whatever, but it's clear Mae's not giving this game much effort. And, again. I reiterate that this is not a scum behavior.

CAN it come from scum, yes, it can. IS it coming from scum, no, I don't think so.
My academy.
Agnigi
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 am

Post by shos »

mastin, I agree that scum-mae is person-dependent; but I entirely disagree that his posts 'scream town'. can you link/quote stuff that 'scream town' and explain?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 302, shos wrote:can you link/quote stuff that 'scream town' and explain?
Sure!

Now, I can quote the stuff now, but I don't have the time to explain it now. (Bit short on time atm.) I might not have the time to explain today (depends on how busy I am), but I'll definitely elaborate on it within a couple days for certain. For the moment, though... (quotes incoming)
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler: Mae posts
In post 16, Maemuki wrote:
In post 14, elleheathen wrote::o
They never even 'Oooh'ed or 'Ahhh'ed.
It's not better than an opera (yet), though.
(Quick note, this is not alignment-indicative, but it is tone-indicative, and the tone is part of why Mae's town, hence its inclusion. Elaboration later.)
In post 49, Maemuki wrote:My collection of Les Miseràbles cast albums is potencially embarrasing. Seriously, I'm missing very few of them.

Also, shos, it benefits scum in a way (less townies) but it also leaves them at a disadvantage (because every other townie is now suspicious of them). So there's that.
(Also tone.)
In post 57, Maemuki wrote:So, Mhork, won't you even give us a teeny tiny bit of your reasoning?
In post 59, Maemuki wrote:Your vote, maybe?
In post 61, Maemuki wrote:Yet you only voted after funky did. I don't think that makes much sense, but w/e. (b'-')b
(Why these are town will be explained later, but a note that in addition to the town content, there's also the tone which again is part of the townread.)
In post 79, Maemuki wrote:Mhork, I think your vote on Shos was very strange - it felt like sheeping while not completely understanding why.
(Only this part of the post.)
In post 99, Maemuki wrote:
In post 80, Lord Mhork wrote:You mean when you said this? Where did you say it felt like sheeping? The part where you pointed out I voted after funky did? That just looks like a random observation.

And are you saying I didn't point out why I thought shos looked scummy?
You only voted after funky did. Which is the definition of sheeping. Are you following?

Also, yes.
(This one's fairly weak, admittedly.)
In post 161, Maemuki wrote:Now, I don't know about you guys, but some people (I'm looking at you, shos, funky, since you're the other people who are under the most suspicion) are keeping me as a second backup lynch while not actually voting me. Also, I disagree almost 100% with Grimgroove's reads. I think that Ellie and Mhork sound... close, so to speak. I don't know if they've played a lot, or if this is just coincidence, but their interactions sound off.

I'm not sure if you didn't understand my question or if you didn't want to understand.
(Only these parts of the post.)

And a fair chunk of 250.
Like I said, don't have the time to explain all of those, but will do so as soon as I can. But aside from the casual tone (I quote the main ones, but not all of them; there are many which could be casual or could be serious, but I decided to only quote the ones that are without a doubt casual), needless to say, there's a lot that makes Mae feel like town.
My academy.
Agnigi
elleheathen
elleheathen
Goon
elleheathen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 am

Post by elleheathen »

More wine!

Back. Reading through and should have a catchup post tonight. <3
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:42 am

Post by shos »

that's a very interesting thing you got there that caught my eye. I'll let you speak up before I decide if that's alignment indicative.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Alright mastin I'm writing you off as an actual source of information until you actually decide to say real things instead of bullshitting a tone argument for Mae. You can't just say I'm not town, that my posting is 'godawful' and leave it at that. I'm done with you.

Mae, I'm still waiting for you to actually do real posting.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Lovely lurkers, waiting for a fight. Waiting for the arguments that only come at night.
Lovely lurkers, waiting for their fall. Vigging or the lynching or the night kills end them all.
LyLo's coming, watch them as they stall!

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Vote Count 1.12

Lord Mhork (L-3): Maemuki, mastin2
Malakittens (L-5):
mastin2 (L-5):
bv310 (L-5):
Maemuki (L-2): elleheathen, Lord Mhork, Grimgroove
shos (L-5):
Grimgroove (L-5):
elleheathen (L-5):
funkybike1 (L-3): Malakittens, shos

Not voting: bv310, funkybike1

V/LA: funkybike1 through 10/15

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-19 00:44:01)

Prodding Maemuki
elleheathen
elleheathen
Goon
elleheathen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by elleheathen »

In post 236, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 235, Lord Mhork wrote:Most games can't be broken by a flavor claim and I don't think this one would be any different.
²
Not so much about breaking the game - but more about the fact that I have the ability to
prove
my flavor name - which was why I found it hard to believe that there wasn't at least
something
in the flavor to idk, justify that?

:igmeou:
In post 249, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 247, Malakittens wrote:But maybe the wagon says Funky, idk /:
How does that work?
^Second.
And pretty much agree with everything stated in Grim's post 252.
Twins, indeed. Took all the 'wtf's' right out of my brain.
In post 270, mastin2 wrote: Right, so Mala, I'm really liking what Mae's selling
Srs? So you like posting of incorrect information presented as facts and blatant misreps - because that's all Mae has posted. And yet somehow that 'screams town' to you - because of
tone
?

What do you think about my questions to Mae in 172, since a lot of your reasoning for thinking they are town is answered in that post for why the exact same posts make me think scum.

Do you think ignoring viable questions is somehow towny, too?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 300, mastin2 wrote:
In post 270, mastin2 wrote:Also, I know I said (and Mae agrees) that Mhork vs. Funky can't be scum-scum, but I'm kinda getting a gut feeling today that, somehow, despite all logic pointing to that not being right, it actually is right. :P Hence, another reason why having the two wagons be Funky and Mhork would be better.
Because funky-mhork can't be scum-scum this combination of wagons is better? Lining up lynches much?
What about the town-town combination? You seem to automatically assume just because they can't be scum-scum, they have to be scum-town or town-scum.
Uhh...what?
I said the opposite
, that it's possible they're scum-scum.
I was saying before that I didn't think it was possible.
So if you want to talk to the past-me about it, I'll point out how, logically, their interactions didn't (and still don't) look like scumbuddies. I'll also talk about how they're both incredibly likely, separate from each other, to be scum, both by POE and my townreads, and by, just...well...their godawful posting. :P
So, yes. I don't think it's town-town, nor did I ever think it was town-town
So you didn't say the opposite...

Sorry but I'm not going to take any advice on how to be only a half-way competent scumhunter from someone who can't even read. You did not say the opposite of what I just implied. you ignore the town-town-possibility and you just acknowledged that. Don't try to make me look like an idiot, at least not for the wrong reasons. It aggravates me.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 301, mastin2 wrote:To put it simply--what's Mae's scum motivation in pulling this move? Drawing attention to oneself, and then brushing it off when in danger is...not exactly scum-oriented behavior.

What's Mae's town motivation in pulling this move? Simple, not really caring about things, knowing that Mae doesn't need to play at 100% here. Perhaps out of apathy/boredom, perhaps in order to play casually rather than hardcore, whatever, but it's clear Mae's not giving this game much effort. And, again. I reiterate that this is not a scum behavior.

CAN it come from scum, yes, it can. IS it coming from scum, no, I don't think so.
What "move"? There is no "move"...
She didn't draw attention on herself. Other people PUT attention on her, and with her latest godawful post she lazily tried to squirm her way out of that attention field.

This is more than Mae just not participating a lot. She tried to give off the air of participation when pulling the "Mhork is sheeping"-thing, and then giving some half-assed reads on everyone in her last post. Of course it's coming from scum, there's no reason at all not to think so.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 am

Post by shos »

I need to reread some meta on mastin and mala.

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 310, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 300, mastin2 wrote:
Uhh...what?
I said the opposite
, that it's possible they're scum-scum.
I was saying before that I didn't think it was possible.
So if you want to talk to the past-me about it, I'll point out how, logically, their interactions didn't (and still don't) look like scumbuddies. I'll also talk about how they're both incredibly likely, separate from each other, to be scum, both by POE and my townreads, and by, just...well...their godawful posting. :P
So, yes. I don't think it's town-town, nor did I ever think it was town-town
So you didn't say the opposite...

Sorry but I'm not going to take any advice on how to be only a half-way competent scumhunter from someone who can't even read. You did not say the opposite of what I just implied. you ignore the town-town-possibility and you just acknowledged that. Don't try to make me look like an idiot, at least not for the wrong reasons. It aggravates me.
Sorry, I was in a bad temper when reading/writing that and have misunderstood. Please ignore the above or feel free to make me look like an idiot for the right reasons :p

BUT

Now you're saying they can be scum-scum. Ok. But you say that when I would ask you for reasons that they couldn't be scum-scum, you'd be able to give them. Yet you still think it's possible. Could you give reasons for that?
Both of them being scum seperate from each other isn't enough. Your post sounds like you want to have it all ways, if only to push a lynch on one of them through.

Where is funky?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:30 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@Mastin: Would do you think of Malakittens' behavior?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 am

Post by shos »

Funky is vla. I say we quickly get a fakeclaim from him and lynch ahoy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:37 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 305, elleheathen wrote:
More wine!
You know you've been playing mafia for too long when you can't hear this statement without adding "in front of me!". :P
In post 309, elleheathen wrote:
In post 270, mastin2 wrote:Right, so Mala, I'm really liking what Mae's selling
Srs? So you like posting of incorrect information presented as facts and blatant misreps - because that's all Mae has posted. And yet somehow that 'screams town' to you - because of
tone
?
Ironically enough, this itself is a 'misrep', because you're saying I think Mae's town for nothing more than tone. :P There's a whole hell of a lot more than that, but to humor you, even IF there was JUST the tone...yes, that'd be enough. :P
What do you think about my questions to Mae in 172, since a lot of your reasoning for thinking they are town is answered in that post for why the exact same posts make me think scum.
Quite frankly, I ignored them. Don't even know what you asked; wasn't paying attention to them. :P

[Deleted a part which effectively said "Grimgroove, what the heck are you smoking", since he apparently came back sober and realized he was on some kind of trip.
:P
Below is relevant to it, though.]

The interactions between funky and Mhork don't look like scum-scum. I said this before. I am still saying it now.

I have scumreads on both of them. My scumreads on both of them come from a combination of bad posting from both of them, and POE townreads on most of the other players. So they're both scumreads, separate from one another.

While them both being town is possible, for both of them to be town requires me to be wrong on AT LEAST one townread, not to mention, a minimum of two of my three scumreads*. And I'd like to think I'm a more competent player than that. So, YES. I don't think it's town-town. Nor have I ever thought it was town-town.

In fact, while the interactions don't look like scum-scum, I still think that, somehow, it's possible for it to be scum-scum. (Put it another way--don't look like scum-scum, but feel like they could be scum-scum.)

*Not to mention, their interactions don't look like townVtown, either. Read their interactions yourself and tell me you think they're both town. Seriously. It's not a town-town interaction.

And since you've asked:
The reason their interaction doesn't look like scum-scum is, basically, the entirety of their interaction. For them to be scum requires them to be cross-bussing at each others' throats and for them to basically be sabotaging their chances of winning. Also, both players look like they're trying to manipulate the town into lynching each other. If they were both scum, you'd expect them to be trying to manipulate the town into thinking they're both town. Instead, it looks like they're dead-set against each other. I'll see if I can get the quotes, but that'll have to wait until after I finish the Mae defense that I started yesterday.
In post 311, Grimgroove wrote:What "move"? There is no "move"...
She didn't draw attention on herself. Other people PUT attention on her, and with her latest godawful post she lazily tried to squirm her way out of that attention field.

This is more than Mae just not participating a lot. She tried to give off the air of participation when pulling the "Mhork is sheeping"-thing, and then giving some half-assed reads on everyone in her last post. Of course it's coming from scum, there's no reason at all not to think so.
Lack of a move is a move itself. The lack of a move drew attention to her. And she's not squirming her way out of the attention field. She's casually brushing it off. And she's not trying to give off the air of participation. She's half-assing participation for sure, but I see no scum objective in doing so.

Of course it's not going to be scum. Yeah, there's reason to think it would be so, but it's never going to happen in practice. Seriously. I've been in 130+ games by now. In all my time...I seriously, legitimately, do not think I've ever seen a single case of a scum player doing what Mae is doing. I HAVE seen BUNDLE-loads of town players doing it. Hell, I've done it myself a whole bunch of times, admittedly. Seriously. This isn't that hard to understand. Mae's mislynch bait, and you've fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.
In post 314, Grimgroove wrote:@Mastin: Would do you think of Malakittens' behavior?
Town. I like to think of myself as fairly decent at reading Mala (though my memory's probably biased; she probably knows how accurately/inaccurately I read her better than I do :P), and I'm reading her as town, here. My memory is fairly faulty, but I believe that almost every time she's been scum, I've correctly pegged her as such almost immediately, and thus, almost every time she's been town, I've also pegged her correctly. (But again, she probably remembers me reading her better than I do. :P)

Anyway, will be finishing the Mae case I started yesterday. Not immediately, but in the near-future.
My academy.
Agnigi
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I ISO'd funkybike (who should have called himself funkytown, which is a far better name) and I don't see a lot that's scummy about the guy. Thought I would, but I didn't. Nothing. When I arrived his behavior in the beinning rubbed me in the wrong way, but somehow that completely dissappeared after reading it again now.

Did anyone actually do this?
ISO him.

I've got thee suspects, I'm extremely confident two of them are the scum we need:

Maemuki
BV310
Malakittens (don't know her meta as town, but she's cruising on this game by simply sitting on a sled, tying it up to mastin's car, and going for a little ride)

I await your reactions eagerly.

@mastin: It's strange how we disagree so profoundly on almost every read, but I do believe you're town. The problem is most of your reads, there's no denying it, revolve around gut. Really, there isn't. I'm looking forward to your Maemuki is town-case, and I sense there might be something valid in you never having seen scum play like Maemuki does now. But that doesn't dispell my worries and I can't let that primate (is that a verb?) over my own observations.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 am

Post by shos »

In post 291, penguin_alien wrote:
I had a dream this game would be so different from the hell this thread is.
So different now from what it seemed...now wagons killed the way...I schemed.

With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Vote Count 1.11

Lord Mhork (L-3): Maemuki, mastin2
Malakittens (L-5):
mastin2 (L-5):
bv310 (L-5):
Maemuki (L-2): elleheathen, Lord Mhork, Grimgroove
shos (L-5):
Grimgroove (L-5):
elleheathen (L-5):
funkybike1 (L-3): Malakittens, shos

Not voting: bv310, funkybike1

V/LA: funkybike1 through 10/15

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-10-19 00:44:01)
Well this means we don't have much time to deadline. IMO rp\\ogress with anyof the wagons(obviously preferring not to lynch mhork because he is null){\...

Mala, come here, comment on stuff and say something. You havent posted in like months and I have hard time remembering you're in this game.

if deadline cuts us short, I will join whichever wagon is the larget\st.

you should expect lots and lots of typios in my future posts a\tlaeast in the near future because I ajust switche a keybaord and it'll take me a while to get used to oit

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Oh hey there's still no Mae town case.

Or Mae.

I guess I will continue to wait.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

Post by shos »

Yes this activity isn't that good eh.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah. All the suspect people aren't posting. This is ridiculous.

Although failing some brilliance, I don't see myself moving from Mae for the rest of the day.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am

Post by shos »

In post 27, Malakittens wrote:
In post 18, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 17, Kazekirimaru wrote: Are you insinuating there is something wrong with RVS wagons?
No, I am not. I am generally in support of them. I'm just not going to force the issue and put someone at L-2 twenty minutes into Day 1, before they've even had a chance to post.
In post 20, funkybike1 wrote:Part of it is my background as a player, where I was the victim of that kind of nonsense many times. I just want to give everyone a chance to post, after that, the game is on. Plus this is a Role Madness game, where a quicklynch might actually be worth it for scum.
In post 23, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 22, Kazekirimaru wrote: All the better, if you ask me. Coming on to find you're wagoned before you've even posted would make for such lovely interactions.

My vote is srs bsnz, by the way. Get voted at.
Those "lovely" interactions would just delay the meaningful discussion. And yes, an OMGUS vote during RVS is clearly serious business.

UNVOTE: Kazekirimaru
VOTE: Mhork

L-1
For what it's worth; I don't like you. Another thing I don't get is how you don't want to put someone to L-2, but are okay with putting someone at L-1. Noted that you clearly back tracked after someone called you out. This all makes me twitch. I can't wait for others to comment in regards to it. Now Funky, you and I are going to have an interesting conversation in a bit. Everyone should consider voting Funky for his back pedal. <3

VOTE: funky

I'm also sad that Peng didn't include pictures in her role PM's ):

I don't know how to do the coding...
GG: fou\nd thsi while ISONng maakittens.

add another inconsistency in acts and words to the list.

this too
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Wanted to see his reaction.
However I don't get why he's leaning town on me from the matter of 3 posts.
In post 28, funkybike1 wrote:
In post 27, Malakittens wrote: For what it's worth; I don't like you. Another thing I don't get is how you don't want to put someone to L-2, but are okay with putting someone at L-1. Noted that you clearly back tracked after someone called you out. This all makes me twitch. I can't wait for others to comment in regards to it. Now Funky, you and I are going to have an interesting conversation in a bit. Everyone should consider voting Funky for his back pedal. <3

VOTE: funky

I'm also sad that Peng didn't include pictures in her role PM's ):
A valid criticism. (Well, except for not liking me, of course.) But is it at all strange for someone to change his views - and his vote - when criticized for a previous vote? I explained my reasons for not immediately voting Grimgroove, and then I followed up by saying why I didn't. I was expecting a reaction for the Mhork vote, and I got one.

For what it's worth, I believe, from what few posts I've seen, that you are likely town. Scum probably would have not attacked me as overtly, if my prior experience means anything.

(Yes, I know this makes me a bit of a hypocrite. And yes, I am "backpedaling" again, if that's what you think.)

UNVOTE: Mhork
note: malakittens posted only one post with words until this post. ONE.
In post 83, Malakittens wrote:Wanted to see his reaction.
However I don't get why he's leaning town on me from the matter of 3 posts.
+1

yeah nvm was gonna see \\\check maka's iso but i enedde up with funky's and just eventually reading the entire thread start and even jusging befr\\re my own post where I called funkytown, i should have voted funky, lol.

funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:00 am

Post by funkybike1 »

In post 315, shos wrote:Funky is vla. I say we quickly get a fakeclaim from him and lynch ahoy
Excuse me? I don't like the sound of that.

And my username isn't funkytown because that's too obvious. More from me coming tonight once I'm back home.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Malakittens (don't know her meta as town, but she's cruising on this game by simply sitting on a sled, tying it up to mastin's car, and going for a little ride)
Tech this is a lie. You have seen me play as both alignments. One as scum and one as town.

I cruise regardless of alignment. Only time I don't cruise is when I have something to prove :P

I can read Mastin, but I'm not super confident. I have played with Mastin scum 3 times and Mastin town once nd maybe twice. From what I learned while playing with Mastin town is that his posts reads different from his scum meta. He however has only played with Mala-town, but probably has meta'd Mala-scum. He has correctly read me right when he's town and attempts to throw me for a loop when he's scum. :P
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”