Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 285, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 282, Hoopla wrote:VOTE: profont
Why?

What do you think about Sakura, Albert, Aisa, ika?

~Wis
kinda in limbo and don't really know who to vote, so i thought i'd help out ika since i think his recent energy has been town.

also, sakura's ragequit is 100% town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.09

[L-5] Sakura Hana - Rottweiler, Aisa
[L-4] Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage, Shockwave Rider, Sakura Hana
[L-5] Beastcharizard - MTD, Hoopla
[L-6] Aisa - iamausername
[L-6] ika - Profont
[L-5] Profont - ika, Hoopla

Not voting: notscience, beastcharizard

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:59 PST ((expired on 2014-03-11 23:59:59)).
Last edited by Titus on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

In post 259, Sakura Hana wrote:Well since Wis considers me doing nothing a scumtell, im going to continue to do nothing and then when I flip town that'll stop being a scumtell so there.

Have fun~

o/
Pretty sure Sakura is town here.

ika's reads list was cringeworthy.

Rottweiler wagon looks super town right now.

Beast and Notscience should be voting someone. Beast why did you unvote you didn't give any explanation for it?
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 298, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 297, Rottweiler wrote:My sole purpose is to lynch scum. I think you are scum and you're doing nothing to change my mind.
Oh
My
Fucking
God

No your sole purpose this game is to piss me off, and you know what you've DONE IT! I'M PISSED, YOU'RE BACK TO MY BLACK LIST AND IM OUT OF THIS GAME, BYE

@Mod: Replace me out sorry.
Noted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by notscience »

ffs

Did you really have to fucking do that wisdom
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I unvoted because the hold on the game made me question my reads and that was just an appeasement vote so my partner seemed to be doing something.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 304, notscience wrote:ffs

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ns

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 306, Wisdom wrote:
In post 304, notscience wrote:ffs

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ns

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

i cant understand how sakura can be this dumb sometimes, but i guess i have to accept she is town at this point.

This comment by ns feels really fake because I didnt really do anything and hes overreacting and posturing all at once.

I still don't like ika and Albert too.

~Wis
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by notscience »

Don't you give me that bullshit.

Sakura initially joined the game because I made a comment on site chat about how we haven't played together in forever. We were initially going to hydra it too.

And you did nothing? Bullshit. You KNOW how Sakura gets. And you still do this shit all the fucking time.

----Sigue: Sakura replaced out of 1526 as scum------

anyways.

Fuck off. I'm pissed because the one person I initially signed up to play this game with is gone thanks to your fucking tunnel.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

Oh please, what did I do? Is it my fault she was doing nothing even remotely town? Or am I not allowed to think she is scum?

Stop using excuses and start playing, or follow Sakura and replace out

~Wis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by ika »

I get home and see a few new posts....

I sat here for a good bit reading them

I'm geting tempted to relook at wisdom for his tunnle and ns reaction. Wisdom says its fake, NS says its true.

Oddly im getting a weird sense of dejavu.

I need to see how it unfolds first before i make any conclusions on anything.

however on another note:

Shockwave: can you elaborate on

the part about my list, the "ika's reads list was cringeworthy."

what makes it cringworthy?
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 311, ika wrote:I'm geting tempted to relook at wisdom for his tunnle and ns reaction. Wisdom says its fake, NS says its true.
What are you talking about? I didn't say my tunnel was fake. I said Sakura's replace out was fake at first because I couldn't comprehend her being so dumb yet again, but I came to accept it.

~Wis
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by ika »

In post 310, Rottweiler wrote:Oh please, what did I do? Is it my fault she was doing nothing even remotely town? Or am I not allowed to think she is scum?

~Wis
Know what now im getting pissed off, i dont know sakeras alignment nor yours nor anyones for that matter, but if you are just gonna be a shithole like this then maybe you should replace out. You obviously dont care for a persons emotions right now and the fact that you cause her to replace out and have no regrets make me just want to lynch you out of policy. If you are going to drill someone to a point where they replace out like that, then you should be the one being replaced.

How about makeyourself useful and think of someone else who might be fucking scum or scum hunt now instead of going "replace out, you suck"

This is a fucking game and if you are going to take it to a point where you are forcing a player to replace out. You need to be slapped and take a hard face of reality. Not everyone can deal with death tunnles and the shit you are doing. I was like that (and sometimes still am) but i dont replace out. If you take it to a point where someone is forced to rplace out. The falt is yours. Now how about you shut up and stay off this thread and do a hard rest or have your partner post for a bit. You have already done enough damage as is.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by ika »

In post 312, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 311, ika wrote:I'm geting tempted to relook at wisdom for his tunnle and ns reaction. Wisdom says its fake, NS says its true.
What are you talking about? I didn't say my tunnel was fake. I said Sakura's replace out was fake at first because I couldn't comprehend her being so dumb yet again, but I came to accept it.

~Wis
My last post was before this btw...

Wisodm, take some time off the thread and have your other take over. i think it will be for the best atm.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 313, ika wrote:
In post 310, Rottweiler wrote:Oh please, what did I do? Is it my fault she was doing nothing even remotely town? Or am I not allowed to think she is scum?

~Wis
Know what now im getting pissed off, i dont know sakeras alignment nor yours nor anyones for that matter, but if you are just gonna be a shithole like this then maybe you should replace out. You obviously dont care for a persons emotions right now and the fact that you cause her to replace out and have no regrets make me just want to lynch you out of policy. If you are going to drill someone to a point where they replace out like that, then you should be the one being replaced.

How about makeyourself useful and think of someone else who might be fucking scum or scum hunt now instead of going "replace out, you suck"

This is a fucking game and if you are going to take it to a point where you are forcing a player to replace out. You need to be slapped and take a hard face of reality. Not everyone can deal with death tunnles and the shit you are doing. I was like that (and sometimes still am) but i dont replace out. If you take it to a point where someone is forced to rplace out. The falt is yours. Now how about you shut up and stay off this thread and do a hard rest or have your partner post for a bit. You have already done enough damage as is.
She replaced out because she's dumb and she thinks I care about pissing her off. It's solely her fault. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, I pushed my scumread.
Yeah because I didn't just now state 3 scumreads, right?

You are overreacting because this is a nice chance for scum to distract people.

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

And I didn't even push her hard, I only wanted her to stop being apathetic and start playing. I have pushed her way harder than this before.

Replacing out was totally uncalled for, and so is both your and notscience's overreaction to it. There is no way there isn't one scum in you two taking advantage of the distraction.

~Wis
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Profont »

ika is probably town. His anger and scumreading of me are townie.

~p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by ika »

@post315

if shes scum, then it will be a diffrent outlook. If shes town, then i am justified.

The way she raged out is what is bothersome to me, that gives me a doubt and could still be scum. I may be overreacting slightly but it is my playstlye. I play more on emotions then logic. Thats why her rage out is so odd for me. Its the way she put it.

You will find wisdom, when i use emotions, they are never faked. I find it near impossible to fake my emotions. Thats also why i can read them much easier from people then others and why her rage-out is odd. i will show you what make me think its true and fake.

p-edit: prorio, are you ever gonna answer my questions?

wisdom: pushing anyone, regarless of alignment to replace out is always uncalled for, but you need to know a persons limit. instead of constantly pushing them, build a case. If people wont follow you, go onto your next scum read. No matter what i am aligned to, i never try to push someone to a point of replacing out.

That being said, i do agree that NS reaction to it seemed more faked to an extent. Mines was geniune. I will be looking into it when im not as frustrated.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 318, ika wrote:pushing anyone, regarless of alignment to replace out is always uncalled for
When they're useless and anti-town and refuse to do anything, it's better for the game if they replaced out. The thing is many times people are hesitant to replace out so that they don't give the mod a hard time, so they remain in the game and continue doing nothing. In those cases, they need encouragement to replace out.

~Wis
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Profont »

If I'm still acting like this by Day 3, shoot me.

I will do everything you asked for before the end of the Day. Until then I'm just observing and letting font do most of the legwork.

~p
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by ika »

In post 298, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 297, Rottweiler wrote:My sole purpose is to lynch scum. I think you are scum and you're doing nothing to change my mind.
Oh
My
Fucking
God

No your sole purpose this game is to piss me off, and you know what you've
DONE IT! I'M PISSED, YOU'RE BACK TO MY BLACK LIST AND IM OUT OF THIS GAME, BYE
Ok most people went 100% town. To me, this isnt a 100% town. The replace out is diffrent but there are sevral things that im looking at that give me an odd vibe here that does give me the impression that this rage was not a town rage but instead a scum rage.

italics: one after anohter, to me is nullish but could be real.
underlined: this is where i feel odd about it, because of the second half
bolded: the first half is all in not in caps yet the second half is.

to me it give a sense of rising rage, but not true rage. the post from my PoV give that she was in full rage from the get-go. But the fact she capitalized the second half and not the first makes me think it was faked.

hoopla comes in first and makes a comment that just gives me town, I feel like scums would be more over the top (see NS)

NS timing of coming in then and raging at you just seems off, he says hes pissed but seems very in controll when he made that post. The first post was more just like "really wisdom?" then followed by a rage post. Its disturbing that there had to be a gap there when he could of posted that earlier.

Overall i want to see what the replacement has to say as well as ns. NS reaction does seemed more forced.

P-edit:

@porio: i want it by march 10th. also, dont expect anything from me to give you untill those are answered at least.

@wisdom: fair enough, i say we save this discussion for post game or make a thread in mafia discussion for it. I feel like it could be something that would be an intrest to talk about.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

there have been threads about it, and I don't really care to discuss it - all I'm saying is that if people continue doing nothing, I'm not above encouraging them to replace out.

tbh I am not convinced the replace out was town, but I feel like I will be acting very stubbornly if I keep pursuing that so I'll wait to see what the replacement does.

I feel better about you already

~Wis
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Rottweiler »

check this out

Scum-Sakura replacing out in a similar fashion

~Wis
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 am

Post by MTD »

Ok, I am here and will try to get into this game again, I think I will just go through the players.

Aisa: Still town to me, saying she is unsure and not pushing for a lynch because of that is null, but she still seems to be genuinely trying to get an idea of the game, asking questions and also not centering her attention to much but inquiring on many ends is in line with her not being sure.
@Aisa: As you didn't have strong scumreads: Do you have any townreads?

username: No idea, might be scum. Scumread Aisa for reasons I can't really follow (the meta point is meh, as she explicitely stated she is having difficulties in getting clear scumreads here, which naturally leads to less pushing for lynches), answers to questions, doesn't really ask any except as a reply, generally has made two cases, yet none of them was strong and he doesn't seem to really be investing much into them either.

Profont: Probs town, I liked their early game and the way they cut off the discussion with ika seeing it wasn't going anywhere, not much recently, didn't follow up on asking sakura for meta, but then, there hasn't really been anything from them since that.
@Profont: Why are you still voting ika after #317? Are you scumreading iamausername?

Beast: Leaning scum. Well, there hasn't been anything to change my read there. Still not a strong read, mind.
@Beast: Scumreads? Also, I don't get what you mean in 305.

ABR: Nothing.
@ABR: Please explain your vote.

Not: Null. Reaction to Sakura's replacing out is ok, if the meta really is as stated by him, hasn't done much yet sometimes giving opinions, answering to questions, but nothing to really get us going.
@Not: Got any questions for people?

Sakura: Null-scum: Again, I don't know the meta and I won't look it up at the moment, either, what I can say is that Wisdoms push
really was not hard
and I don't get the replacing out at all. The early reaction to him pushing were somewhat strange aswell, I don't think blocking off and stopping to contribute anything as soon as someone honestly attacks you is something town should not do. I know that that doesn't mean town wouldn't do it and I realize there is some backstory on that one, that's why I am only counting it as a meagre scumread, but still.

ika: Scum. Aronis was hard to read because of not doing much, still, what he did was strange, he did give some "townreads" in his first post, just to say "Oh they weren't actually townreads, I just picked some where it would look good", stating people had asked him for reads, when actually afaik nobody did.
Now to ika himself: They fight with font is basically just font saying he wants reasons, ika saying he wants reasons first and so on, this is childish, but pretty null on both parts. Now to the Sakura part. Ika said Wis had "death-tunneled" and even " pushed her to replace out" on several occasion.
He did not.
It was just a normal push, his play is totally normal. I can understand Ns' reaction as a semi-personal thing, but I can not understand this. Also it irks me he feels the need to say "but mine was" after saying ns' reaction was not genuine.

Hoopla: Leaning Town, but not helping much: Asked questions, didn't do much of a followup generally, didn't get them to generate reads, so yeah.
@Hoopla: You didn't answer Wis' second question?

Rott: Leaning town, although the discussion around sakura is a bit hard to follow for me not really knowing her. The push on her was on the one hand definitely nothing extraordinary in terms of how hard it was, but iirc it was entirely based on one meta tell, which is a bit weak actually. Still, I like them trying to animate people to take a stance and do something and I don't see anything very scummy there.
@Rott: Now you first said the ragequit was fake, then it was not fake, and now you give an example of a similar one as scum. What do you actually think is the case?
still the same old MTD

Return to “Completed Open Games”