Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Serene2 »

it's not irrational, I saw people attacking him for something that I see as town, and you expect me to clam up about it?
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Serene2 »

and I really don't give two shits if people want me to stop bringing up Anything Goes- in that game, mastin played the town like fucking fiddles while claiming to be confirmed town, and AP's stupid ass dragged me through a forty page shouting match

so don't you sit there and give me shit about how i'm supposed to see things any differently when THEY'RE DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING HERE
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you motherfuckers wanna follow them over a cliff, by all means do it but don't say I didn't fucking tell you so

and i'm especially ESPECIALLY disappointed in mollie who ought to fucking know better

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you want me to start townreading you? stop fucking asking for it and act like god damn town

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 295, AGar wrote:
So anyone who's played with me knows I'm not someone who posts 30 times in a RL day. I try to force myself to limit my posting to 2-3 times MAX per day so I don't let mafia envelope or set the tone for my day, but because this game is requiring more activity, I'm attempting to stay on top of things and post more frequently. That said, I'm still not going to post 30 times a day. So if you want to lynch me for that, go for it, but "not enough posting" isn't really a good scumtell.
In post 294, ika wrote:i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

why burn my post with fire?
Because...

Drum roll please

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR ENTIRE FIRST SHIFT BY GOING "HURR DURR NOT GONNA READ NETIME SOON, DON'T CURR IF GAME MECHANICS SEVERELY PUNISH APATHETIC TOWNS. SUM1 TELL ME WUT 2 DO."

Also, please spell my name right. It's 4 letters. >_>
Becasue i find this amusing, couldnt i just apply the same defense that you are using right now? You obviously dont know my playstle either. We have anohter shift for us to figure shit out. If you want to give a summary go right ahead, otherwise you can just fuck off. If you hate my playstlye go ahead and lynch me. Otherwise, suck a dick. You apparently missed the other post i made.

I could care less about mecanics atm b/c i have a way of dealing with all this and already have plans and everything. You are just pathetic to even think i am apathetic. The fact no one has even given me a summary yet is more then enough info for me. I still await someone to summerize everything or shall i continue to be "useless" for the first shift?

Anyway if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask.

For second shift as well as here:

from our shift who are your scumpects? why?
who are your town reads? why?

i also suggest everyone to leave question for shift 2 so they have something to discuss, if anyone from shift 2 tries to go "i dont have shit to talk about or anything" im calling them out as scum then b/c they have entire first shift to look over as well.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 302, Serene2 wrote:you motherfuckers wanna follow them over a cliff, by all means do it but don't say I didn't fucking tell you so

and i'm especially ESPECIALLY disappointed in mollie who ought to fucking know better
so do you think that they are molding their game around us?

since before we outed as lovers with sven?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 301, Serene2 wrote:and I really don't give two shits if people want me to stop bringing up Anything Goes- in that game, mastin played the town like fucking fiddles while claiming to be confirmed town, and AP's stupid ass dragged me through a forty page shouting match
Wow, I realize that Im getting blamed for some shit that I haven't posted potentially (again), but I had to log over to this account to respond to this.

Nope. What started the 40 pages of bullshit was you outing my role and YOURS by CCing it with shitty setup spec that turned out to be shitty. You then called me scummy for a myriad of surefire scumtells like me predicting Molla 3rd party (which he basically was). So no. Im not taking blame form you for that, thanks.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by ika »

In post 49, Serene2 wrote:
In post 48, BirdAndBeast wrote:This sarcasm? This better be sarcasm.

it's not sarcasm, I feel like he's at the very LEAST
trying to keep the town on track
for having a productive first shift

i'm the last person on earth to be all "NO YOU CANNOT HAVE FUN YOU GOTTA HUNT SCUM 24/7 CONSTANT VIGILANCEA!@#$!@#%!@" but at least he thinks he's helping

not gonna lie though, trying to keep this player list focused will probably be like trying to herd cats. frankly, i look forward to seeing the effect on his sanity
Is it me or is the bolded part a claim saying "im not part of town and i should be lynched?"
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 306, BirdAndBeast wrote:Nope. What started the 40 pages of bullshit was you outing my role and YOURS by CCing it with shitty setup spec that turned out to be shitty. You then called me scummy for a myriad of surefire scumtells like me predicting Molla 3rd party (which he basically was). So no. Im not taking blame form you for that, thanks.

you know what, FUCK YOU

and as i said in the dead QT for that game, FUCK YOU

i wouldn't have outted my role if you hadn't spent FORTY FUCKING PAGES scumreading me for no god damn reason

there's a fucking reason you were the MVP of the scumteam, so how about you cram it, you arrogant shithead

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you spent WEEKS fucking blaming everyone but you for what went down in anything goes, and you havent learned a fucking thing

and now you're spouting the same bullshit? for real, fuck you

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Serene2 »

don't forget, pidgeon, it was me that caught your monkey-ass out twice as scum TWICE

i'ma get your motherfuckin ass in this game too

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 300, Serene2 wrote:it's not irrational, I saw people attacking him for something that I see as town, and you expect me to clam up about it?
No? I just think you're wrong?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Serene2 »

you know what, fuck this, DGB or fakegod can take over for awhile

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by ika »

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Serene2 wrote:don't forget, pidgeon, it was me that caught your monkey-ass out twice as scum TWICE

And I'll make the same point I did in AG. You ALWAYS scum read me. This game makes 4/4 so woooo.

And wow. Just wow. You literally just blamed me for AG unprovoked (unless mastin said something you thought was me tgat caused you to say it but too lazy to check) which is why i was upset enough to shit post about it. I don't pretend i played PERFECT so wow and I'm fucking offended that you feel the need to smear me here.

In conclusion you are town, so let's just stop talking to each other this game.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 310, Serene2 wrote:don't forget, pidgeon, it was me that caught your monkey-ass out twice as scum TWICE

this would be much more effective IF EITHER OF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY VOTE SCUM MASTINA IN ANYTHING GOES.

last I recall I was the only 1 in this game to do so. wait desp voted them.

I asked you a question don't pussy out now.

I also asked sven some questions and I am still waiting a response!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Why are we talking about another game?
I understand the whole meta argument, but honestly it's day 1. Pls.
Chill the fuck out.

There's some crazy over analysis happening here.
Everyone should just vote jordan and call it a day (I think B&B's explanation is bullshit btw).
or something like that....
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Argument for Jordan being town? That wasn't me, but I agree so I'll step in :P

Jordan doesn't feel like hes censoring himself or otherwise nervous this game. The "I realize I need to be pressured" comment is like "Ya I know Im lurking ok". Im not seeing manipulation, reaching, or anything that looks out of the ordinary? I dunno, Jordan feels like cheeky town to me. Its not great but the picture I see for Jordan town makes sense. Hes town for the same reason Venmar is, but too a lesser extent. While Jordan is likely town, Venmar IS town.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I think you're just getting played like a bitch.

I agree venmar is town though.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Venmar »

Jordan IS insisting that he is busy, and he IS instead posting fluff to contradict that, but is this really a
scumtell
?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by MrZepher »

All I want is an explanation for the serene vote
is that really so much to ask for?

I don't need a fucking 12 paragraph break down of the vote.
It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do so much as quote a post and highlight the scummy part of it.
The fact that it's page 13 and I'm still waiting for basic information tells me that jordan got called out for something he didn't expect to get called out for.

It seems a hell of a lot more compelling to me than the "Agar's organizing town, LYNCH HIM" argument which should have absolutely no basis on its own d1 but somehow has a decent following.

The only actual play jordan has made has been
voting serene
pointing out why he thinks agar might be scum
yet his vote still sits on serene? we never got a reason for the vote in the first place.

Do you see why I haven't moved my vote yet?
Is any of this making sense?

I have no problem with people being fuckos to seem like cheeky town. I understand the psychology behind it.
I don't think it's the case with jordan. He's fluffing to remind people that he's around, but not posting enough content to be noticed by the magnifying glass. I'm not okay with that.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

am i or am i not under a lot of scrutiny right now?
the claim that I'm active lurking is simply facile
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

It seems a hell of a lot more compelling to me than the "Agar's organizing town, LYNCH HIM" argument which should have absolutely no basis on its own d1 but somehow has a decent following.
For the fourtyfifth time that is not why people suspect Agar can you read the thread
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

It doesn't take more than 5 minutes to do so much as quote a post and highlight the scummy part of it.
The fact that it's page 13 and I'm still waiting for basic information tells me that jordan got called out for something he didn't expect to get called out for.
I specifically voted for Serene out of the blue in order to force myself to produce content later.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

because that's not just an excuse.

I said this to BandB
either post town or don't.
stop wasting my time.

If you're not going to play town then claim scum so we can get this over with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”