jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3149, camn wrote:Jason needs to die.
If its LYLO now, and Jason is actually town...then we are hosed and this is WHY he should have been vigged.

If its not Lylo, and we let home live, he will be screwing us in lylo just like he is now.

This is what gets me about Camn, and is starting to make me think he could be scum.

He would seemingly rather lynch someone so they are not there at the end, than actually lynch scum.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 5, Votecount 6
JasonT1981 (1) - camn
Benmage (1) - Shaft
Deasvail (1) - Benmage

Not voting (4) :
Cerulean, JasonT1981, Deasvail, kuribo

• With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 9th of April at 11:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-09 19:59:28)
  • Benmage and Jason V/la

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by camn »

In post 3150, jasonT1981 wrote:
If its LYLO now, and Jason is actually town...then we are hosed and this is WHY he should have been vigged.

If its not Lylo, and we let home live, he will be screwing us in lylo just like he is now.

This is what gets me about Camn, and is starting to make me think he could be scum.

He would seemingly rather lynch someone so they are not there at the end, than actually lynch scum.

Except you are just as likely to be scum... maybe even more likely.
So really this commentary is about contingency planning. If we are wrong, we at least have eliminated an obstacle to winning.

Show me obvscum, and of course I support their lynch
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 3147, Cerulean wrote:
In post 3112, Shaft wrote:In a nutshell, Eq fucked it up by being a sacrificial dumbass. So you can now cease being selective when iso'ing me, kuribo.

In post 3110, Cerulean wrote:Here's how I see the possible partnerships:

Jason/kise and Jason/benmage are both pretty good possibilities. Jason/camn are possible but I have some reservations.

Camn/benmage are also possible as are kise/camn. I haven't really looked into kise/camn but one would think shed know her partners fake claim, so that's less likely I guess.

Kise/benmage would have to have been doing some hellova distancing, which I think is a little less likely coming from them on day two after losing both the traitor and the tracker day one. So probs not.

We're reading kuribo and dv ad town, so if either both of them are fml, but I don't think they are.

So basically kise/camn isn't scum but any other combination that doesn't involve the neighborhood could be scum together.

Vote Ben. Get off the bullshit and vote Ben.

Actually no. The pairing I think is least likely is benmage/kise.

Kise/camn could work. Just because I think it would be strange not to remember her partners fake claim doesn't mean it's impossible. it's also possible one peron isn't reading their partners posts or is pretending not to. I just think that's less likely.

I see, I misread.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Shaft »

Another reason I don't think it's jason is because of the Zdenek kill. I think scum knew better than to kill him immediately after I claimed expensive doc, so they waited the next night and got him sure enough. I don't see jason juking me like that. It points more to Ben and camn.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Cerulean »

How?

And why does the Sotty kill point to benmage/camn?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Cerulean »

And kise why does that not just as easily point to a benmage/Jason pairing or a camn/Jason pairing?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3150, jasonT1981 wrote:

Why shouldn't anyone think you are actually scum?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Shaft »

In post 3155, Cerulean wrote:How?

I think Ben and camn aremore likely to outsmart me and call my bluffs. Not to say jason doesn't have a brain but I have never seen him do something as crafty as predicting the moves of others. Kuribo admits to fucking with people when he's scum, so I also threw a vote on him after the Pless kill. Something about Ben's post
after
the vote doesn't sit right with me. I've put the spotlight on him, and do you also notice camn isn't bringing up Ben's absta interactions to help add fuel to the fire? It makes me think she doesn't want to see Ben go.

As things are, I can't bless a jason lynch. It's just a game, win or lose, so if you and your neighbors are dead set on jason then do it. Don't look to me to absolve you for making the decision.
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Shaft »

Scum recruited a snitch didn't they Faraday?
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Shaft »

Not that it affects how I feel on DV, but are you still working on a towncase for DV? I hope it's not a novel.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3160, Shaft wrote:Not that it affects how I feel on DV, but are you still working on a towncase for DV? I hope it's not a novel.

Empire said he would post it yesterday. I guess he'll post it today. I won't be on for the rest of the day, but if he doesn't post it today I'll try to explain it tomorrow. He's more confident about the read though and can explain it better, so hopefully he'll do it.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3158, Shaft wrote:
In post 3155, Cerulean wrote:How?

I think Ben and camn aremore likely to outsmart me and call my bluffs. Not to say jason doesn't have a brain but I have never seen him do something as crafty as predicting the moves of others. Kuribo admits to fucking with people when he's scum, so I also threw a vote on him after the Pless kill. Something about Ben's post
after
the vote doesn't sit right with me. I've put the spotlight on him, and do you also notice camn isn't bringing up Ben's absta interactions to help add fuel to the fire? It makes me think she doesn't want to see Ben go.

As things are, I can't bless a jason lynch. It's just a game, win or lose, so if you and your neighbors are dead set on jason then do it. Don't look to me to absolve you for making the decision.

Hold your bloody ego there fellow. I couldn't care about absolution. None of us do. I'm trying to get a read on you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Shaft »

Well you keep bringing up jason and it looks like you want me to budge on lynching him or saying I think it's cool if he did get more votes. How about a comment on Ben?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Tammy »

You mean besides the comments I've already made about Ben and the questions ive already posed to Ben about selective scum hunting? Are ou reading the thread?

I'm very suspicious of Ben. I think empire is town reading him though. You cn sk him why.

I want to know your thought on Jason because I think you're a likely partner for Jason. Stop deflecting and give a read on him.

Okay now really gone or the day.

Also Internet pictures when you're clearly not paying attention which are designed to make someone looks bad just make you look bad.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3164, Tammy wrote:You mean besides the comments I've already made about Ben and the questions ive already posed to Ben about selective scum hunting? Are ou reading the thread?

I'm very suspicious of Ben. I think empire is town reading him though. You cn sk him why.

I want to know your thought on Jason because I think you're a likely partner for Jason. Stop deflecting and give a read on him.

Okay now really gone or the day.

Also Internet pictures when you're clearly not paying attention which are designed to make someone looks bad just make you look bad.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Shaft »

He lurks like shit, so what? He did the same thing as town in the Harry Potter game and even was hypocritical enough to call me out. I asked you guys days ago why no one wanted to touch him. He makes it hard to get a read on him, and honestly that policy lynch should have been done D3 when I brought it up. Thing is, while I don't have a townread on jason, I have a scumread on Ben. Nothing new has been developed to change my mind on jason because, what do you know, he prod dodges more than anything.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 am

Post by kuribo »

Kise I already showed you an example of his town play where he posted more frequently and with better content.

Katsuki lurks alot too but sometimes he's just scum.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:08 am

Post by kuribo »

Also way to sit the fence you don't have a town read on him, you can't read him but you wont "bless" his Lynch.

Lucky for me I'm an atheist and need no blessings.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Shaft
Shaft
Goon
Shaft
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Shaft »

My child, you are lost. For we will have to one day show you the truth that is Jesus Kise.... the link you showed was a mini? And jason already countered your point in his next reply but you have no REAL rebuttal to it? I'm keeping my spine straight on this one with where my vote is. I AM starting to come around to the notion that there is 4 town and 3 scum. With a vig and myself and the dead town prs, there looks like a lot to put up against simply 3 scum and a traitor. 4 scum and a traitor looks more reasonable to especially handle a limited vig.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:40 am

Post by kuribo »

The rebuttal that people still called him inactive? Fuck that. Its not a free pass for antitown play

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 am

Post by kuribo »

And you're right. It was a mini. One in which he posted far more content than he has here. His sixty posts in that mini are a lot better than his hundred here

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:48 am

Post by kuribo »

Kise, why is Jason town?

Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 3169, Shaft wrote:My child, you are lost. For we will have to one day show you the truth that is Jesus Kise.... the link you showed was a mini? And jason already countered your point in his next reply but you have no REAL rebuttal to it?

This is so stupid I don't know where to begin. It probably begins with you worshipping a false god; you should be worshipping Iomedae just so you know.

It doesn't matter that it was a micro. It doesn't matter than people complained he was inactive in that game. What matters is that on the whole he was far more active in a game that was running the same time as this game in which he was town. And if you read that game, you'll see him actively scumhunting and questioning people. It's just like in HP, he was pretty obviously town from the beginning and from his posts even though he was low activity. That is the point. He's not here. He's not just lurking; he's coasting.

Also, if you would bother reading the game, you would know why until this point he basically had a free pass. The mafia traitor went after him hard core, and we considered that a mafia traitor wouldn't behave that way to a mafia boss. That's why we haven't pushed for Jason even though we had a strong scum read on him early game. That's why he didn't get vigged because we thought his atrocious play was his town atrocious play, even though it's oodles and oodles worse than the mini and HP combined. I presented evidence at the start of day which shows traitor Konowa bussing like hell his mafia boss unnecessarily in a game running at the same time as this one, which makes our earlier assumptions for Jason being town incorrect.

Also also, you didn't push to take care of Jason on day three. You said he was being saved for the mislynch in lylo. Does that mean you have a town read on him? I hate to break this to you Kise but no one needs your blessing to lynch Jason, but we do care about associations, and your pussyfooting around the Jason situation looks scummy as fuck.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Also, now that this is the only game he's in, he's not even making an attempt to turn it around. Especially with horrible posts like .
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”