Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

VOTE: shos

Just to be sure.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

It's lylo guys. We have to reassess our reads. It's a shame you guys didn't. To a degree. Shos' head is on the ground. T S O takes his mask off. He then takes sthar8's off. They pull out AK-47's from behind their back. SUPRISE MOTHA... Shots ring our through the sky. Sthar8, and T S O laugh their heads off. Then walk away to go destroy another town.

Shos was lynched he was a
Vanilla Townie

bubbajack8 wrote:Vanilla Townie

Welcome, shos, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Confirm via PM
Vote Count 6.01
Shos (3)
: sthar8, Guyett, T S O
Not Voting (2)
: shos, XScorpion
With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline for night actions (expired on 2014-01-31 09:32:00)

sthar8 has been endgamed. He was
Mafia Goon

T S O has been engamed. He was
Mafia Goon

Guyett has been endgamed. He was
Vanilla Townie

XScorpion has been endgamed. He was
Vanilla Townie

QT's and such coming up after I update OP.
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 2936, Guyett wrote:if both you and shos flip town I'll forever call you queen mollie.

I am quite sure of my reads. I'm ok putting my wincon on the line for it. If I'm wrong my belief in my reads will take a massive hit.
:/

Sorry queen mollie
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Guyett »

Well done TSO and Sthar... well played.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:19 am

Post by T S O »

I have no problem with releasing our QT, but I'll waiit for Sthar.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Guyett »

Do I win Scum MVP?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think that would be fair.
bubbajack8
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
bubbajack8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:21 am

Post by bubbajack8 »

QTs Mafia can post theirs if they wish.

Dead with No spoilers
Dead with spoilers
My Notes

Few notes. T S O is my MVP of the game. Getting townblocked = the win. The FH's were amazing, and I love how Taylor had a FH read on piece D1.... Even if the cop did die. I'm not sure how well the cop being alive would have impacted the game. The Other FH protect Taylor, Taylor protect cop was a brilliant plan. You would have at least gotten one result. But I don't think it affected the game that much. People near the end started scumreading sthar8... That intrigued me. Mollie's lynch was laughable. I still have no clue why on that one. xD All in all. For my first modded game... This was extremely fun. Good job everyone!
Show
Come bet on the Copa del Rey!
MY GTKAS

Modded Games:
Open 558: Hope Plus One In Confirmation!
Crack the Code!
Open 536: Scum win.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

thought mollie lynch was terrible, guys.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:44 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

Another loss. :cry:

So.. calling out sthar8's fakecrumbs and trying to explain how sthar8's only town point was his reaction to the fakehammer didnt work. -.-

Good job TSO. You did really really well. You both deserve the win.
Art is cool.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by XScorpion »

As the only person who thought TSO was suspicious on day 5...seriously guys?
This was a complete uphill battle at the end and I had 0 chance to turn the game around once Taylor died.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:56 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3234, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Another loss. :cry:

So.. calling out sthar8's fakecrumbs and trying to explain how sthar8's only town point was his reaction to the fakehammer didnt work. -.-

Good job TSO. You did really really well. You both deserve the win.
I listened to you but there was no way I could do anything.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:58 am

Post by sthar8 »

Yeah I was super pissed that I proposed what is literally the best case townplan and got scumread for it. Also ETL nailing me for crumbs that I didn't drop was textbook "scum caught for wrong reasons." Seriously, in an open setup it is almost never worthwhile to crumb power roles, and the way she thought I did it was insultingly simple and bad. Guyett was my hero, but I don't think I'd go so far as to say scum MVP. Obscurity nearly fucked us completely with his meltdown, and mad props to Jiffy for attempting the losing battle. more notes a little later.

Go ahead and release the QT, it's mostly me bitching about chance.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:02 am

Post by sthar8 »

Also goddamn you're hard to play against ETL. Making you unkillable almost won the game for town. You keep getting down on your play, but you are seriously a nightmare for scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:05 am

Post by T S O »

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh hai the game has ended

thanks for the game bubba

tso you did play a really strong scum game! do you prefer scum over town roles?
whew!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

tl;dr yes, I do. I think I get demotivated as Town a lot.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I have noticed this, what first made me sus of you was the difference in your play compared to space madness. I hate playing scum so it always fascinates me people who actually like doing it.
whew!
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

I seem to get paranoid as Town of everyone - I think this is what leads to my deathtunnel/demotivation tells, as they're at the opposite end of the spectrum (deathtunnel being sure, disinterest meaning no idea).

Whereas with scum I can see the end goal, it's just a matter of how to get there, which is infinitely more exciting.

I genuinely don't understand how you can like playing town.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by sthar8 »

<3 mollie. I felt awful for jerking you around so much this game. We need to be on the same team sometime.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3198, pirate mollie wrote:I was town.

this game should have been easy to win, I worked so hard at setting up on d1 for a town win. so hard. you know I have not been lynched very often but as of late I have had to eat 3 mislynches. it is ridiculous that I am getting lynched for the reasons that are given. there are a couple of mislynches that I have earned, titanium my very first game and lord tater where I antagonised thorella to the point where he wanted to get rid of me. I did not earn this 1. I. did. not. earn. this. 1.

I remember in asofai when thorella was being strung up as a utility lynch and mara was being strung up for really dumb meta reasons, the pain I could hear in their posts. it pulled at the heartstrings at the time but it is an entirely different thing to experience it first hand. I think I worked harder in this game than I have in nearly all of my games cos I looked at the playerlist and got excited and was all like "yes it can happen! town can win!". I think the heart (and the brains) went out of the game when mastina went awol.

this game was so disappointing and it had so much potential! and it just makes me sad. I poured a lot of time and energy into this game and mebbe the lesson here is that I really need to detach a bit and not get so invested. cos sitting here and basically crying a bit sucks and really shouldn't be happeningg! but I don't play mafia just for fun I also play to learn things about myself and other people. and I guess I just have to sit back and say, "I did all I could". it just hurts to have all of some1's efforts be so...dismissed.

there is not 1 good reason to lynch me, not 1. but I know when I first joined this site I wound up in a couple of lylos and could not see the trees cos of the fog and made really really stupid choices in a couple of lylos so I guess I can understand how you can wind up not being able to see a goddamn thing The Mist is so thick, it happens I guess.

I am not entirely sure who is scum. I think shos is scummy as fuck and I find tso's hard defense a little bizarre but their blatant fist-bumping bromance and their complete and total steering of the game is almost too scummy to be scum. their reasoning is so BAD and tso's flat out does not care what the answers to his questions are <---- this is mind-boggingly bad. I dunno.

pecan pie - in 8 sites and over 200 games you are the
WORST
conftown player I have ever encountered. you completely fucked your team over and if we lose a good portion of this loss is at your feet. I mean why do you even sign up for games if all you are going to do is lurk them out, not engage the players and then show up at dl with a shitty case leaving no time to refute the misreps? why bother? on a jerome scale of 1 to 10 you are a fucking 25 and I really hope that I do not have the displeasure of playing with you ever again.

usually at this time scum hangs back cos they are so close to winning and they don't want to screw it up. that points to guyett and star. guyett never let me in ever and I reached out so many times. if he is town then I get the message loud and clear; I am just not good enough for you. you shot me n1 in 1 game and refuse to interact with me in another and then lynch by poe when it isn't about poe it seems to be about who you think is valuable and i hear you that you think I am less than that of a player. cos by poe I should be the most cleared player here. with my votes, my play and my associations. if you are scum okay well good job I guess. ironically it doesn't change the way I feel.

star if you are town, what a disappointment.

scorp I did not like how you abdicated responsibility for your vote by sheeping a conftown who obviously did not give a fuck about the game.

mebbe it can turn around tomorrow. I hope so. I have been in mylos where we did just that. so the situ is not hopeless it just isn't easy.

lesson learned: DETACH FROM THE OUTCOME MOLLIE OR IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEART!!!

anyways good luck. I certainly don't envy the remaining town.

peace
oh god I wanted to hug you so hard for this
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by T S O »

oh Sthar I refreshed the page 5 times before I hammered because I was so paranoid of my Internet fucking me
Lush Life
Lush Life
Goon
Lush Life
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Lush Life »

lol, I get paranoid of every1 too!. in posh I had 2 mason partners who looked horrifyingly scummy I mean omg and I pmed maestro twice asking if masons really meant they were town.

I find playing scum to be hugely stressful and it is only occasionally that I will play a scum game and have fun. depends on who I am scum with.

I like playing town cos I like figuring things out even if sometimes I don't, the fun is in the hunt. I feel like as scum I know most of the set-up and it is hard to not unconsciously drop that knowledge.

eta: tso, star <3

-Mollie
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Paschendale »

I am disappoint
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by pieguyn »

NOOOOOOOO
I WAS PRAYING SO HARD FOR TOWN TO WIN THIS GAME
WHYYYYYYYY
:cry: :cry: :cry:

also I knew guyett was scum as soon as he said he got town feels from me when I was in the game o/

my replace out instinct here was good it seems. this game was crazy and idk if I could have handled it 0.0 sry I replaced out btw. better sooner than 100+ pages in I guess \o/

gj scumteam

Return to “Completed Open Games”