NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by jindori »

@Cworl People in glass houses shouldn't throw bricks. When half your posts are personal insults or dramiticly defencisive. i think that would make you a liability to don't ya think.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:BC you're an idiot. That's why it makes you a liability.
Ad hominem attack.

I think jindori is just inexperienced, though that could develop into a liability. The good thing about inexperience is that a large game like this fixes that problem in a hurry.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:BC you're an idiot. That's why it makes you a liability.
Jindori's reply to this post was intelligent enough for me to not bother with it. Only reason I'm bothering with it is to say I don't have to bother with it.
don't you feel silly now?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Hmmz... I am searching for another wagon, since the Pine one is slowly shrinking.
tclawren, are you going to put something townish in your next post?
C-Worl, will you stop insulting every one in your next post and make a case on someone?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-worl's scum. He can't change his desperately frustrated play. He's desperate and frustrated. I can understand: I get frustrated when people figure out I'm scum, too.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

When, I flip I hope some of you realize the error in your ways. The only reason I'm frustrated is because you're all so wrong. And I always get desperate when I'm close to being lynched. Hopefully once y'all play enough games with me you'll see that. The only cases I can see to make right now is that jindori's inexperience actually makes me believe he's townie right now. If he were in a scum group they would have probably told him to shut up by now. Chronopie's hypocrisy and sheeping makes me think he's scum. And RayFrost has a very bad case of tunnel vision.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm here, will post either when I get back from school or waay early tomorrow morning.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I am experiencing really bad net connectivity issues so I will be back tomorrow.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-worl, scum reads for the people on your wagon and from the pine wagon aside from the obvious chronopie. Go.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#12)

C-Worl - 9 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift, tclawren, jindori) L-4
Pine - 5 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Nero Cain)
RayFrost has tunnel vision on me which is a null point since it affects both town and scum equally. He's probably not scum because pushing a lynch so hard on a townie would make him an easy D2 lynch once I flipped. Thus he's probably town.

Seraphim, I don't really have a read on him.

Snake and Max are scum reads simply for being 3rd and 4th. Nothing else really points at them since they've been mostly inactive.

I don't have anything on Lucresia or [Moonstruck] (Mostly due to little activity)

Shift is a null read for now. I'm not really quite sure how to interpret his posts.

tclawren shifted his votes quite a bit and it was normally onto wagons. So, I have a slight scum read on him.

jindori originally came off scummy but now I just label him as newbtown.

NeroCain's a null read since he's having computer troubles.

Nachomamma has been more active in one of his other games on mafiascum so I'm getting a scum read from him since I haven't seen an equal amount in this game.

I don't know what to think about Conspiracy or Bristep.

Incase you're wondering that leaves:
Scum:
Snake, Max, tc, and Nacho

Town:
jindori and RayFrost (ironically the two most avid supporters of my lynch)

Null:
Everyone else on the wagons.

I also have a slight town read on NS and I still think Pie is scum.

Kr0b is Null and T-Bone is a town read for now.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

On that note I need to get ready for Tech so I'll be back on later.

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 am

Post by tclawren »

With your post 334 you have solidified my vote on you. That was perhaps the most un-useful reads post I have ever read. Snake and Max for being the third and fourth on your wagon? That makes no sense at all. Me for changin my vote and being on wagons? My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you. Your town reads on C-worl and Jindori isn't helpful at all, since mostly everyone thinks that. The only thing mildly helpful is you read on Nacho and even that should be a null read.

Something felt off to me with Lucresia's last post. Will reread his Iso later. Gotta go for now.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#13)

C-Worl - 9 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift, tclawren, jindori) L-4
Pine - 5 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Nero Cain)
Chronopie - 3 (T-Bone, kr0b, C-Worl)
tclawren - 1 (Lowell)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Lucresia - 1 (implosion)
kr0b - 1 (Pine)

Not voting - 3 (MrZepher, Nobody Special, Kise)

Seraphim is V/LA until Saturday, April 2nd.
Nero Cain is V/LA for a few days (unspecified amount of time).
implosion is V/LA from 3/28 until 4/1.
MrZepher is V/LA on the weekends.

Some people will be prodded later tonight. The activity from everybody has been lacking lately =\

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Maybe you haven't played enough games but 3rd and 4th votes on townie wagons are normally scum. There's no logic behind it, it just seems to be a recurring theme.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote: My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you.
So... we're supposed to ignore your jump on the Pine wagon then?

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Pine »

In fairness, C-Worl isn't just pulling that out of his ass (or Natalie Portman's.)

He's (probably) getting it from this article by JEEP.

But then again, 90% of common knowledge is crap, and the wiki is inherently obsolete.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrZepher »

I have concluded that C-Worl should be today's lynch, and Chronopie should be who we go after tomorrow. I see scum team.

More on this and other news tonight at 8 *tv news jingle*

(But in all seriousness, I'll put my actual vote down when I have time to post my reasoning; I'm assuming later tonight but not sure yet. My apologies to those of you who are eagerly awaiting actual content from me.)

For now, I would suggest that C-Worl stop using the "I'm town and you'll regret lynching me" card so aggressively. It makes your scummy posts look scummier, and your whites look... wait...
It would be in your best interests to actually help the town and start being more pro-active in your scum hunting; should we actually lynch town today, at least your reads will have more credibility.
or something like that....
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

I've been doing the little scum hunting that I can and I posted my reads on a large body of players. I can't give you anymore content then that because I simply don't know how. I honestly don't know what more you people want from me. Ask me about a player, any player in this game and I will develop the best information about that player that I can as well as my opinion on whether he's scum or town.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Pine »

@C-Worl: tclawren. Go.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

I've already talked about him but ok. Give me bout half an hour.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Pine »

You said one sentence, stating information that could have easily been skimmed from others' posts about him, but still have a scum read on him. Hence why I want you to expand your view.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl wrote:
tclawren wrote: My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you.
So... we're supposed to ignore your jump on the Pine wagon then?
My bad, I honestly forgot I voted him. I put my case against Pine before that wagon even started. (Iso #2)
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:I will reread in depth tonight. (maybe) but in the meantime.
VOTE: Jindori
Call it a semi-rv/gut read for now. Will probably change vote in my next post.
This is where tclawren starts. A simple joke vote right? But there's no vote and he calls it a gut read as well. Mentions he'll change his vote in his next post in order to avoid suspicion before hand.
tclawren wrote:@RayFrost Did you actually have something on C-Worl or were you just reaction testing? If you did have something please explain it to me.

@NS #47 If you have a read on someone, why not change your vote? The idea of RV's is to move past RV's quickly. And this RayFrost C-Worl thing should push people past RV's.
#90 Good point on Jindori. This is his first game here. :?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-Bone

Is this an RV T-Bone?
As promised he quickly changed his vote, which was supposedly a random vote/gut read, but he changed it to another random vote. But wait, didn't he just say in this same post that the Frost vs Me debate should push people out of the RVS?
tclawren wrote:What the hell pine? It's pretty obvious that he wasn't actually claiming this. And now he's pressuring C-Worl. Did you stop reading after this supposed slip? You're looking pretty scummy there.

@T-Bone: thanks for the reply. I'll keep my vote on you for a bit longer though. You're in no danger of being lynched.
The first is a reaction to Pine who at the time had skipped 5 pages. He then decides to keep his random vote on T-Bone since T-Bone's in no danger, but jindori wasn't in any danger the first time, so why'd he change his vote then?
tclawren wrote:VOTE: Pine

Totally a wagon I can get behind. I might post again later.
Votes for fastest rising wagon at the time? Check. No real reasoning for doing it? Check.
tclawren wrote:OK, I finally have time for a real post. (point taken about not goodposting, been busy and this game isn't the highest priority mafia wise. I will try to keep up though.)

First off, let me say that looking back at it, this wagon on pine is full of fail and I need to slap myself for being on it right now. I find it hard to believe that any scum, even if he is newb scum, would do what he did in his first post. He voted for one of the hardest targets out there and actually tried to justify it. I just don't see scum doing that. I
can
see newbtown doing this. I can also see newbtown doing what he did afterwards.

C-Worl has much more potential to actually be scum IMO. He is playing very suspiciously, especially all the factors that have already been said about him already. I also feel better about this wagon because, even if we are wrong I don't feel like we are actually hurting town too much since he has shown no initiative to actually contribute to this game and I don't take the fact that he has a wagon against him to be an excuse for not scumhunting.

tl;dr: Pine=newb. C-Worl=scum or VI; kill him either way.

UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: C-Worl
Uh oh, that there Pine wagon is losing steam, people are starting to hop off, and oh what's this? They're actually suspicious of the people on it. Well by golly it'll be a good idea to distance and switch my vote to the other big wagon. But at least he supplied his own reasons for why he thinks I'm scum. Oh wait, he just said I'm suspicious and said others had already stated reasons. Well at least he kept the door open that I might be VI so when I flip he won't get in trouble.

#175 isn't really worth quoting. Just defends someone for having bad memory.
tclawren wrote:Let's try to make this easy to read for all of you. (Jindori you really need to work on cutting down those quote walls.)

C-Worl
: I rescind your VI status. You are posting actual content. Good Job. I still think you are scum though. :P

Pine
: I left your wagon because I read through again and realized you were just being stupid and could not think of a possible situation where scum would do what you did.

Re: Chronopie situation
: T-Bone gets a null for the actual vote and some flak for his somewhat shady defense. Chronopie gets a null for his vote. Kr0b however gets an FOS for his vote since he is literally just copying T-bone almost word for word.

Thrid (Fourth?) Party shit
: Stupid. Let it go.

FOS: Kr0b

Also, I'm going to ask you to only post if you going to post actual content. Don't post tons of random crap. Thanks.

If I missed a question from you, I'm sorry. Just shoot it at me again.
Ok, so I'm no longer VI, YAY, but I'm still scum? Aw man. Well at least the reasoning is good. Oh wait there is none.
tclawren wrote:@Lowell:I voted in my first post because I feel that it is a pretty good idea to have your vote on someone at all times. Without using your vote then you've wasted the biggest pressuring tool you have.

And you can call me dense, but I wasn't sure if T-bone's vote was an RV or not. That's why I voted. Was a lame reason probably, but i wasn't completely sure yet.

Also @Pine and all who may doubt Ray is town: If Ray is scum he is playing terribly. In a setup with confirmed opposing scumteams, you cannot stand out as scum. You have to appear simultaneously town-ish to not get lynched but not too town-ish to get NK-ed. And by the looks of it Ray will probably get NK-ed eventually since he is really pushing this game for the town.
Oh ok, he defended his reason for voting T-Bone, though I don't remember him stating a reason at a time. (Checks above) Oh yeah there wasn't a reason. Still no reason for his vote on me? Well it can't be helped, he hasn't supplied reasons for the entire game, why start now?
tclawren wrote:With your post 334 you have solidified my vote on you. That was perhaps the most un-useful reads post I have ever read. Snake and Max for being the third and fourth on your wagon? That makes no sense at all. Me for changin my vote and being on wagons? My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you. Your town reads on C-worl and Jindori isn't helpful at all, since mostly everyone thinks that. The only thing mildly helpful is you read on Nacho and even that should be a null read.

Something felt off to me with Lucresia's last post. Will reread his Iso later. Gotta go for now.
Yes, you explained your case on me to justify it. Real quick will you remind me where that explanation is bc I didn't find it in your posts.

Also, ISO #2 doesn't mention Pine. ISO #3 does but not enough to really warrant a vote, I would hardly call it a case.

Verdict on tclawren:
He has spent the entire game randomly switching votes till he found a wagon he could depend on. He never explained reasons for any of his votes, yet referred back to said reasoning that he never stated. (wuh?) In all he's posted 9 times (enough to avoid prods) and done nothing to contribute to the game, yet he criticized me for the exact same thing.

He's totally scum.

Anyone else you want me to investigate?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, I normally wouldn't quote every single post but there were so few that it didn't seem like a problem.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by jindori »

@cworl some old information there but alot of new info mixed in.
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”