Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Nope.
Your wrong because I’m town.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 325, Om of the Nom wrote:Nope.

I'm town too. :)
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

But unlike you, I never said I'm always right :P
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 327, Om of the Nom wrote:But unlike you, I never said I'm always right :P

But I'm always right.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 329, Om of the Nom wrote:

But if I'm right, you're scum.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

But you're wrong, I'm town.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 331, Om of the Nom wrote:But you're wrong, I'm town.

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 332, Bitmap wrote:

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 333, Om of the Nom wrote:

Then Techno is scum.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

But you're wrong again, Techno is town.
You're scum, and so is PMyst.

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 335, Om of the Nom wrote:But you're wrong again, Techno is town.
You're scum, and so is PMyst.

I'm never wrong.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 333, Om of the Nom wrote:

citysnake
citysnake
Townie
citysnake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:29 am

Post by citysnake »

Before you said this I would have thought Venmar was scum by the way he jumped on the wagon against me (that was only there due to inactivity). He gave reasoning in #112 which I responded to and hasn't come up with anything since.

However-
In post 315, PMysterious wrote:Venmar is NOT scum because I'm his lover and I know he's town based on his posts.

I agree with Om here, this looks bad.

I still think Om could be scum. However, the pressure he was putting on me earlier seemed genuine. I don't think Venmar and Om are on a scumteam though.

Either way, I'd be happy for either myself/Om or Venmar/PM to be lynched.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Venmar »

- TAM, why are you so quiet? I don't like how in post 311 you mentioned that you were writing something but it was lost. You proceed to give us nothing regarding that "post" you were "making". In post 320 you return to setup discussion. Quite frankly a lot of your posts regard setup discussion rather than normal discussion or scumhunting, especially your earlier ones, and your recent posts just look like attempts to look active while not actually contributing anything of value when PM is close to getting lynched.

In post 123, The Acting Method wrote:I am in agreement with the above post.

PMysterious, why so silent?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: PMysterious

Please speak more. I'd love to hear more from you, considering you are the only player I haven't gotten to get any opinon's on other than null.

- In this post you voted PMysterious. Sorry but it looks awfully like jumping on the largest bandwagon because your reasoning is really just for PM being quiet. The first part of your post is sheeping, then you vote PMysterious for being "quiet", which is quite frankly a bad reason to put someone so close to getting lynched. You also cannot call it pressure when you're voting on a wagon. In the last post you contradict your post by saying PM is a null tell, thus not a scum tell. Why are you voting for him then?

In post 125, The Acting Method wrote:I'll probably do some individual Iso's next.

- Still waiting for this. I am also curious in what was in that "post" you said you were making before your computer killed it.

In post 148, The Acting Method wrote:
My reads aren't mostly null. I only have one null read and that's Junpei.

- But i though you just said PMysterious was a null tell not too long ago? What is this?

In post 320, The Acting Method wrote:PM, please read the set up...

This isn't polygamist... The pairings are
Scum/Town
Scum/Town
Town/Town
Town/Town
Town/Town

It is Impossible for scum to be paired together.

- While there isn't exactly anything bad with this post, i don't like how you are returning to setup discussion. Instead of giving your reads on City, Om, Bitmap, Techno, or PM or provide any feedback regarding recent conversations, you make this? You could have said more than just this? I am also still waiting for your ISO's and your recovery of that lost post. What is taking so long, and why are you in favor of making this post over a ISO or Scumhunting post?

Your vote smells of scum intentions, your setup discussion and contradictions also are bad, and I don't like how you aren't fulfilling on your reads and promises you make but don't carry out. But I cannot place a finger on you as being scum just yet. I want to wait for Junpei before I consider lynching my partner. Regardless, my vote is nowhere right now.

Vote: The Acting Method
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 339, Venmar wrote:

- But i though you just said PMysterious was a null tell not too long ago? What is this?

- Something i forgot to mention in this point. Before you mention PMysterious being your only null tell, but here you say Junpei is your only null tell when neither of them really haven't said anything. Your reads keep flipping around without notice and you aren't explaining why, and it looks awfully suspicious right now.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

I think Venmar is onto something. He certainly made me realise that TAM is actually in the game.

Happy birthday citysnake :D

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Post by The Acting Method »

In post 339, Venmar wrote:- TAM, why are you so quiet? I don't like how in post 311 you mentioned that you were writing something but it was lost. You proceed to give us nothing regarding that "post" you were "making". In post 320 you return to setup discussion. Quite frankly a lot of your posts regard setup discussion rather than normal discussion or scumhunting, especially your earlier ones, and your recent posts just look like attempts to look active while not actually contributing anything of value when PM is close to getting lynched.

Actually in 311, I pretty much posted what I was going to say when I said are we going to rhyme today. I've been silent lately because I haven't had much to say and I was dealing with getting started in another game (last I'm mentioning it.) You'll find most of my earlier posts are in response to others and I have only set up discussed when either others were doing it or to correct assumptions ( the last time.) Other than that I've been giving what little thoughts I've had and not had much to say.

Venmar wrote:
In post 123, The Acting Method wrote:I am in agreement with the above post.

PMysterious, why so silent?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: PMysterious

Please speak more. I'd love to hear more from you, considering you are the only player I haven't gotten to get any opinon's on other than null.

- In this post you voted PMysterious. Sorry but it looks awfully like jumping on the largest bandwagon because your reasoning is really just for PM being quiet. The first part of your post is sheeping, then you vote PMysterious for being "quiet", which is quite frankly a bad reason to put someone so close to getting lynched. You also cannot call it pressure when you're voting on a wagon. In the last post you contradict your post by saying PM is a null tell, thus not a scum tell. Why are you voting for him then?

Please show where I say that PM is a null tell? I don't recall saying that. However, I'm very much anti lurker ( and yes it's hypocritical of me but alas, that's how it is.) So pretty much this post is as it says "PM I want to know why you are being so quiet" Also please account for time change between posts and so on.

Venmar wrote:
In post 125, The Acting Method wrote:I'll probably do some individual Iso's next.

- Still waiting for this. I am also curious in what was in that "post" you said you were making before your computer killed it.

I haven't done them yet. Thanks for reminding me.

[quote="Venmar]

- But i though you just said PMysterious was a null tell not too long ago? What is this?[/quote]
Again, where did I say this? Also, look at the post number, but even still look at the post directly above this one, I STATE READS! And what's more, PM is on my scum list! Nice taking a post out of context when it's the post directly above it that makes it in context.

Venmar wrote:
In post 320, The Acting Method wrote:PM, please read the set up...

This isn't polygamist... The pairings are
Scum/Town
Scum/Town
Town/Town
Town/Town
Town/Town

It is Impossible for scum to be paired together.

- While there isn't exactly anything bad with this post, i don't like how you are returning to setup discussion. Instead of giving your reads on City, Om, Bitmap, Techno, or PM or provide any feedback regarding recent conversations, you make this? You could have said more than just this? I am also still waiting for your ISO's and your recovery of that lost post. What is taking so long, and why are you in favor of making this post over a ISO or Scumhunting post?

Because I'm a lazy ass, My reads haven't changed much since post 147, Recent discussion so far cements it. Comprehende?

So here's my question to you: When did I mention PM being a null tell?
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@TAM: What are your thoughts on Venmar at this point?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 123, The Acting Method wrote:
Please speak more. I'd love to hear more from you, considering you are the only player
I haven't gotten to get any opinon's on other than null.

Please speak more. I'd love to hear more from you, considering you are the only player

---

- Yeah, you're not playing to your usual active and chatty self, and when you are active you are town. In this game you haven't been active at all, you even confessed of being lazy and inactive. This wouldn't matter to me that much if the activity you have contributed was actually good, but even in that field you confessed that you haven't told us anything of much value and haven't been keeping up, instead you decided to partake in setup discussion, which is pretty easy to fake activity.

The Acting Method
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
The Acting Method
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 am

Post by The Acting Method »

Oh please speak more, and tell me the other way that post can be interpreted.

Also again note, PM had barely spoken once, he was an auto null.

Let me translate TAM speak for you "I'd love to hear more from you considering you haven't given any data for me to get a read"

Or basically "Stop being low activity so I can get a read on you besides an auto read."

I don't see where in that quoted sentence I said He was my only null read... What I see me saying is he's the only player I haven't had a chance to get a read on. Junpei I had a chance to get a read on.

There is a marked difference you know.

Venmar in the last few pages most of them are taken up with some form of poetry and fluff. I haven't gotten any material that would drastically change my reads.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

Theater Season Mafia STARTING SOON!!!!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Venmar »

You can't change what you said, and you can't change evidence against me by saying stupid stuff like " TAM Speak ", which is actually LOLs in my eyes. PM wasn't an auto-null, if you take a closer look you will realize several players, most notably Techno, put PM down as a leaning scum read just from a few of her posts.

- ONLY, ONLY ONLY. You say ONLY person who you have a null on. No you haven't have a chance to get a read on Jupei when in your follow up posts you list him as you ONLY null read, but in this post you said PM was your ONLY null read. Your arguments don't check out, they're weak right now and most of what you say I can prove wrong with what you said before.

TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 am

Post by TeChNoWC »

Venmar, you think TAM is scum?

scumteam read please.
"TeCh was a textbook pro-town obv town all-around town townie.
the entire town decided to lobotomize itself and lynch the most obvious townie in the game" crypto
"Techno played a hell of a scum game, one of my best newbie scum players" bv310
"Tech, you carried my fat ass, that Vig shot took more balls then I had" AP
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Venmar »

TAM is definitely scummy, that's why my vote is on him. Although i am still in favor os a PM lynch, but i want to scumhunt players who haven't spoken much other than PM until Junpei comes back.

TAM / PM doesn't make much sense unless TAM is trying to buss PM.
TAM / Citysnake also doesn't make much sense, but again, could be TAM trying to buss City.

TAM isn't making too much connections with my other scum reads, but he is to kept an eye on after we lynch me and PM. In addition, who is TAM's partner? I am assuming it is Techno since TAM hasn't made a move against him nor Junpei.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Venmar »

Actually don't answer my question about who is his lover, best keep that a secret for now I think.

Return to “Completed Open Games”