Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, my Role PM calls them "Normal" and I had to check with the mod as to what it meant bc I thought "timeshifted" was the term for the delayed shot. If that helps verify my claim to you at all!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by James3 »

1. Comm could be a scum rolecop

2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there

3. You could be his buddy.

Whatever the case, he's still scum.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math still has you beat by like a mile. And Titus has Math beat like 10 miles.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tywin (and anyone else interested):

Do a quick ISO of me vs Comm today. In fact, do include Ram if you like. I had atarted with a push on Vifam, then accused Ram, then voted fitz, then switched to Comm (or maybe I voted Comm first?? I'm falling asleep already!), but when he mentioned Vigilante I started backtracking, as if I had unvoted promptly it would have been considered all but a hard claim already. From then on I backed Comm up gradually but consistently. It's because I knew he was telling the truth, but I also didn't want to out myself and had held on to the hope it was a Town redirector who wanted to figure out what the "lurking slot role" was. I also thought it improbable Scum were given both a redirector and a framer, and w/o a Framer James (formerly a STRONG TR of mine) is Scum

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:Math still has you beat by like a mile. And Titus has Math beat like 10 miles.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, wish me luck next time! :P

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Vifam »

I believe you, there was honestly no way I could see Comm being scum here in the first place
ok
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3251, James3 wrote:1. Comm could be a scum rolecop

2. Comm could have taken a guess that there was a vig out there

3. You could be his buddy.

Whatever the case, he's still scum.
I should've shot you just to rid us all of your annoyance, but I assumed Scum would do it for us! *Sigh*

So, how come nobody asked whom I shot?? It's not like I'm going to tell, but still.. how come nobody cares?

D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 3.2 (2/23/17)

CommKnight [L-7]
James3
TTTT [L-8]

Ramcius [L-8]

Yume [L-8]

SlySly [L-8]

Havingfitz [L-8]

Vifam [L-8]

Nero Cain [L-8]

PeregrineV [L-8]

Elena Fisher [L-8]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-8]

James3 [L-4]
CommKnight, Elena Fisher, TTTT, Vifam
Almost50 [L-8]

Tywin Lannister [L-8]

XnadrojX [L-8]

No Lynch [L-8]

Not Voting [10]
Ramcius, Yume, SlySly, TheFuzzylogic99, Tywin Lannister, XnadrojX, Havingfitz, PeregrineV, Almost50, Nero Cain

Deadline is 3:30pm on Tuesday March 7th, in (expired on 2017-03-07 15:30:00).

With 15 alive, it is eight to lynch.

V/LAs:
None.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh! I'm not voting.

VOTE: James

Y'know.. Comm's scum p and all! ;) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@James:

I will unvote you when you stop tunneling and -even more importantly- drop the arrogance. PLAY THE GAME!

I'm still holding on to the hope you are somehow Town and there IS a Framer in-play. I can't be THAT terrible as Town (well, I am, but I refuse to acknowledge it!!) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Now why the hell did I FULL claim?? :facepalm:

Scum already knew whom I was and I wasn't going to live to see the light TOMMOROW. Now they're going to let me live for one more night and day to no avail!! STUPID ME!!! *Banging Head*

James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by James3 »

I'm pretty sure Almost is a scumbuddy of Comm's. No halfway intelligent townie would tell a Cop to stop tunneling someone he found guilty.

Scum rolecops are a thing btw. Even if you buy that he's a rolecop, there's no logical reason to suppose that he's town. Moreover there's still no direct evidence that there is a Bus Driver. He could have guessed that there was a vig out there, or checked you directly (if he's actually rolecop).

Or you could be lying to save your buddy. That's probably the case.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Alright, I actually lied about my shots. Erm.. ONE is delayed... the other is Normal. That's why I had to ask the mods about the difference. I used the delayed shot and have the other one to use tonight.

P-edit:

Yes, Scum Role Cops are a thing, but so are Scum Goons faking a PR to get a TPR lynched. :wink:

Seriously though, Framers are also a "thing", and so are redirectors. Those things are called ROLES, along with many others that are often seen in Mafia games. Ever tried to play Mafia before?? It's a WONDERFUL game, but it requires a thing or two you seem to be lacking. I'll let you figure what those are. :yawn:

James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by James3 »

So Almost has now admitted that his vig claim was fake. Nice.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Exactly! Told you you're lacking a thing or two.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

So, anyone tell me why we let Fitz from hook? Until bus driver comes and tells who he switched with Fitz, i will consider i rbed him and stopped NK, redirector in play does not affect that
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3265, Ramcius wrote:So, anyone tell me why we let Fitz from hook? Until bus driver comes and tells who he switched with Fitz, i will consider i rbed him and stopped NK, redirector in play does not affect that
Geez, man!!

Redirector action: Redirect COMM to ALMOST.

Now WHERE does it say
fitz
in that simple line?? What does it matter if fitz was jailed, RB'd, commuted, Ascetic, or anything else? The redirector directly targeted Comm and redirected his action to me.

And evidently that redirector is SCUM so won't come out and claim their action. If they do, YOU need to JK them so as not to mess with Comm's results anymore.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3266, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3265, Ramcius wrote:So, anyone tell me why we let Fitz from hook? Until bus driver comes and tells who he switched with Fitz, i will consider i rbed him and stopped NK, redirector in play does not affect that
Geez, man!!

Redirector action: Redirect COMM to ALMOST.

Now WHERE does it say
fitz
in that simple line?? What does it matter if fitz was jailed, RB'd, commuted, Ascetic, or anything else? The redirector directly targeted Comm and redirected his action to me.

And evidently that redirector is SCUM so won't come out and claim their action. If they do, YOU need to JK them so as not to mess with Comm's results anymore.
missing NK don't ring you a bell? Is it possible you are shooting Fitz tonight with delayed action?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not to proud to admit that I don't know what A50 is doing.

vote:James
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

I don't know what A50 is doing either and if he's telling the truth, I don't get to find out any modifiers of the person I check. Which sucks to be honest.

As far as there being no NK Ramcius, I don't know. It's plausible that you stopped it, but then again, even if you did, James is one of the mafia, he's 100% confirmed today and we can always look into the next scum tomorrow when we have more actions under our belt.

I'd like the inactives prodded tonight though if they don't post... Because there's still a lot of unknown variables.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...Almost50 can be town now. As I was catching up from 3 or 4 pages back I kept coming across posts where he was saving me from having to say anything because he was saying what I was thinking. And then he claimed Vig.

And no way does scum out TWO of their team just to eliminate 1 claimed cop (i.e. James) who if his claim is true...he doesn't even have powers now. And if they did get him lynched and he was found to be telling the truth...all scum would be doing is pointing the spotlight squarely back at themselves (i.e. Comm and A50). Though actually...Comm could have been scum without A50 so scratch that. But at least A50's claim gives further support to Comm's claim. And if we are wrong on the powerless cop that is James...we just get Comm tomorrow.

And Ram...I'm town. You need to quit acting like you have solved the great mystery that is this game just because you JK'd me and there was no kill. If it is within the realm of possibility that two PRs would target me (you and Comm)...then why is it outside the realm of possibility that scum decided to shoot me? I agree...I would not think I would be their first choice but perhaps some of the more likely first choices weren't selected because they are either scum themselves or scum was worried they would receive some sort of protections. Or there could be potential other reasons there have not been NKs. This game's time delayed crap could be effecting NKs. Who knows? IDFK. But I'm town.

So I'm good with voting James based on my earlier thoughts on MLing a Role Cop and + A50's claim.

Just one question first....

@Comm...pardon if this question has already been asked, I do not recall seeing it...but why did you choose to RC me (I know...you sr me) instead of James (who has been 1v1ing you since D1)?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

only reason stopping me from James lynch - who is his teammates?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 3270, havingfitz wrote:
@Comm...pardon if this question has already been asked, I do not recall seeing it...but why did you choose to RC me (I know...you sr me) instead of James (who has been 1v1ing you since D1)?
James was pretty obvious scum. I mean who the hell in their right mind with a non-consecutive role cop ability waste it on obvious scum? We'd just enter into today with his claim being the same and me saying he's Vanilla/Mafia PR. I mean I guess there's the slim chance he has a Jester role. But he's been obvious to me since the beginning but no one wanted to actually LOOK at James' shit posts. But people kept telling me to drop it until James got his "result".

I wanted to check someone I was unsure of. I mean it'd either prove you town or mafia which would either stop me from looking at you suspiciously or confirm you for the SR I had D1. That and out of all the people alive, I deduced you'd be likely to survive. I mean why not, you're scummy enough and not really on the lynch radar. I wanted to know your role so if you noticed I didn't really push you at all D2. Because I was waiting for my results to come back on you.

You'd have to ask yourself, why wouldn't I pick someone else to check to help town progress?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 3271, Ramcius wrote:only reason stopping me from James lynch - who is his teammates?
Why is that stopping you lol
ok
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 3272, CommKnight wrote:You'd have to ask yourself, why wouldn't I pick someone else to check to help town progress?
And how has that worked for you?
I'm still an unknown.
You've essentially outted the vig.
There is still a shred of doubt wrt James being scum. Very slim shred but still there.

Whereas if you'd just role copped James we'd have the same 1v1 we find ourselves in now without the vig being outted.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”