Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

And yes Infinity throwing my name out as his scum read far earlier in the game was a bit of extra insurance into hoping that I would be brought upon the plate at some point in an attempt for a miss lynch.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

Also two birds if you think I should hang then why would you be so worried as to quick hammer me? Eh? If you want me hanged then do as you desire, but I promise you'll see me as what I am, a simple plain Vanilla Townie. But you already know that don't you?

Vote:2Birds1Stone
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

Forgot to bold

Vote:2Birds1Stone
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Post by Smudger »

interesting, 2birds why did you move your vote if you are so sure Toomai is scum?
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 349, Daemon385 wrote:[...] shpeal[...]
Indeed your spheal was bad. Half of the first paragraph is all empty generalities and appeal to emotion, and paragraphs 3 and 4 were fence-sitting as all get out. Your OMGUS-ish vote doesn't help your cause.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Smudger »

I just read thorough Daemon's ISO, interesting for lack of real content tbh. The only things that stand out is a conscious effort to place MD on the gallows and also a suspicion towards Zhero. This of course does not count the current interaction with 2birds. What is interesting though is that early on he does go up against Pitoli but to no great extent and later Infinity but again it was all rather wishy washy. Is that scummy? not really when taken against his overall inputs, is that distancing? It could be, bottom line is if Daemon is lynched and flips town then his main protagonists come under scrutiny obviously. If he flips Scum then the other way around I suppose. We need to hear from HC he did say he would post this AM.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Smudger »

And just finished reading through Pitoli's ISO. So similar to Infinity, it is spooky, throwing around scum vibes on a similar scale. again interaction between Pitoli and Daemon is there but of little content. bottom line is if you put the Pitoli scum vibes together with Infinity's together and look at who they blank or ignore they basically cover everyone in the game. Which is what I felt the first time round but did not really cotton onto it until after RCs post and push for me to look, So in my ind not really helpful and as stated before background information on what is happening right now.

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Alright, I'm getting caught up now. Today is an unusually busy day at work so don't get mad if I don't post immediately.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The combination of Daemon ignoring #324, the points made by RC's excellent post, and Daemon's craptacular response to said post have me ready to hammer.

Before I do, though, I would like to hear the REAL reason 2birds is suspicious of Toomai.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Daemon385 »

Go ahead and hammer away my friend. A town will die but I am sure it will give enough information. The other townies better get a scum next time though cause we really are going to need it. I am being completely serious by the way. If my lynch means getting a kill against scum next round then so be it.

And Haschel I didn't ignore it I saw your post, read it, and went on with my own thoughts.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Feel It »

Sorry guys I've been busy. Back now.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

HC, I would like to see if Feel is planning on casting a vote today.

Feel, are you reading the thread now?

Daemon, honestly, I'm not really impressed with your response. In particular that last sentence,
Daemon 342 wrote:Now my read on who I think is probobly scum are : Zhero (Which is now Red) and TwoBirds. I also believe if that for some reasons TwoBirds isn't scum then either Toomai is or it was just two town throwing punches at one another.
What are you even saying here? The scum is either me and 2b1s (but if it's not 2b1s then it is Toonami). Or maybe we're all three just town after all. That's so wimpy, man. Really what I've wanted from you during my entire reread of the thread was a solid attack. Aside from DM, you haven't ever really stuck your neck out and called out scum. Your 2b1s vote seems really reactionary. Honestly, had he not decided to vote you, I don't think you would've voted him.
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Feel It »

My biggest scumread was Zhero. His replacement is scumhunting and contributing much more, but I'm worried it could be overcompensating defense. I'm also skeptical that RedCoyote dismissed Zhero's scumminess as just his playstyle. I'm not certain of Daemon, but I am concerned about how quick this wagon built on him, feels opportunistic.

RedCoyote
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Feel It »

VOTE: RedCoyote

sorry about that lol
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Yeah, you are town.

Would you like me to try and defend anything specifically that Zhero said? Sometimes when I replace in, I make notes on how townie my slot is. I didn't do that this time because I kind of agree with you. Zhero did not have a very strong game. As far as opportunistic goes, what or who specifically would you say?
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Feel It »

The only defense in his play was that he helped kill Infinity. But I believe he was one of the last votes, maybe the hammer I can't remember or bother to check so he could have just seen Infinity was lost and bussed. 2birds vote felt opportunistic, felt switched on a whim.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 361, RedCoyote wrote:HC, I would like to see if Feel is planning on casting a vote today.

Feel, are you reading the thread now?

Daemon, honestly, I'm not really impressed with your response. In particular that last sentence,
Daemon 342 wrote:Now my read on who I think is probobly scum are : Zhero (Which is now Red) and TwoBirds. I also believe if that for some reasons TwoBirds isn't scum then either Toomai is or it was just two town throwing punches at one another.
What are you even saying here? The scum is either me and 2b1s (but if it's not 2b1s then it is Toonami). Or maybe we're all three just town after all. That's so wimpy, man. Really what I've wanted from you during my entire reread of the thread was a solid attack. Aside from DM, you haven't ever really stuck your neck out and called out scum. Your 2b1s vote seems really reactionary. Honestly, had he not decided to vote you, I don't think you would've voted him.
I'm saying I feel there is a strong likely hood yes and with How TwoBirds has been acting I'm becoming more suspicious of him. I only threw in Toomai in there because if I was wrong then my opposition could be what I really should have looked at. Sure you could all be town, but really I feel one of you isn't. TwoBirds being who I am after now. Reactionary? Sure I'll give you that, but it wasn't because he voted me. It is because of his actions as of late that called for my vote. And have you ever thought there might be a reason for keeping my neck away from the gallows? Other then your idea of me being scum of course.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 365, Feel It wrote:The only defense in his play was that he helped kill Infinity. But I believe he was one of the last votes, maybe the hammer I can't remember or bother to check so he could have just seen Infinity was lost and bussed. 2birds vote felt opportunistic, felt switched on a whim.
And with TwoBirds bouncing back and forth between me and Toomai on "The scummiest player" it is only a matter of time till he jumps back onto Toomai. With the way he is going. If you notice that is all he has been doing as of late.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Smudger »

RC in response to your requesting Daemon to attack someone, why is not attacking someone a scum tell? Surely scum would attack more vigorously if placed near to or on L-1. The simple fact is if he is scum surely he will be fighting to survive, all I see is some one who is on the verge of giving up. How can the fact that he is not attacking someone be a scum tell?

Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

Giving up? Not at all but like I said I'll let my death prove my innocence if need be, but I also feel other targets are at hand who are actually our enemy.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 359, Daemon385 wrote:Go ahead and hammer away my friend. A town will die but I am sure it will give enough information. The other townies better get a scum next time though cause we really are going to need it. I am being completely serious by the way. If my lynch means getting a kill against scum next round then so be it.
this says giving up to me,

2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Haschel Cedricson wrote:The combination of Daemon ignoring #324, the points made by RC's excellent post, and Daemon's craptacular response to said post have me ready to hammer.

Before I do, though, I would like to hear the REAL reason 2birds is suspicious of Toomai.
*sigh*

First, my RVS suspicions never went away.

Second, Infinity/Toomai interactions are freaking weird

Third, Toomai cared way too much about my suspicions against him even before I had him revoted.

Fourth, 275 was too specific for my liking, specifically "one scum".

Having said that, as much as I really want to lynch Toomai, I'm having trouble believing that he'd actually bus the even-scummier Daemon after losing a roleblocker day one (but eh, WIFOM and all that).
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In case no-one noticed, Daemon didn't actually start posting regularly until L-1.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Smudger »

In post 372, 2birds1stone wrote:In case no-one noticed, Daemon didn't actually start posting regularly until L-1.
I did notice, but then he gave up, is the point I am trying to make at

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Bump for vote count.
Last edited by Ankamius on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”