Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

No one said that?

Are you just trying to find things to complain about at this point?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Also, Albert, you're trying way too hard. I would move my vote from Vi to you if I didn't like it where it is at present.

Regards,
Jazz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

What I've learned here:

When somebody makes a joke at the expense of another person who brushes it off as a joke and doesn't feel offended, get up in arms!!! The patriarchy in motion!! Getting away with abusing women!!!

When somebody actually gets personally insulted repeatedly and lets his bullies know that they are contributing to a toxic atmosphere, "justice is finally served! don't cry to the mods! nobody has your back!"

Behavior like that is what makes online communities breed a culture of harassment where it becomes acceptable as long as "a couple people agree", starting from this thread, beginning with Vi's comment. That's how these things start. I'm getting a good night's sleep now because it's 3AM and I've had enough of your harassment for one night. I hope the mod rightfully force replaces you because this game really didn't need you to bring this back up again after I thought we closed the topic earlier.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Anyway, would anyone else like to have a more productive conversation? I'm done talking with the human brick wall.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

In post 352, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What I've learned here:

When somebody makes a joke at the expense of another person who brushes it off as a joke and doesn't feel offended, get up in arms!!! The patriarchy in motion!! Getting away with abusing women!!!

When somebody actually gets personally insulted repeatedly and lets his bullies know that they are contributing to a toxic atmosphere, "justice is finally served! don't cry to the mods! nobody has your back!"

Behavior like that is what makes online communities breed a culture of harassment where it becomes acceptable as long as "a couple people agree", starting from this thread, beginning with Vi's comment. That's how these things start. I'm getting a good night's sleep now because it's 3AM and I've had enough of your harassment for one night. I hope the mod rightfully force replaces you because this game really didn't need you to bring this back up again after I thought we closed the topic earlier.

In other words, *sniffle*

It's all fine and dandy when you constantly harrass and try to intimidate others but when anyone dares to speak up to you, you go crying to the mods claiming intimidation when it doesn't actually exist.

Got it.

Regards,
Jazz
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:13 pm

In post 354, Jazzmyn wrote:
In post 352, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What I've learned here:

In other words, *sniffle*

It's all fine and dandy when you constantly harrass and try to intimidate others but when anyone dares to speak up to you, you go crying to the mods claiming intimidation when it doesn't actually exist.

Got it.

Regards,
Jazz

Hey, eyes on me. That conversation is done now. If he wants to replace out, or if he wants to continue to be useless, he can be my guest. I don't care.

For now we need to focus on finding scum. Why are you voting for Vi?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Master Zik »

I have a strong townread on Jazzmyn.

Her frustration in response to Vi felt very genuine.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:34 pm

In post 356, Master Zik wrote:I have a strong townread on Jazzmyn.

What else do you have for me? Who is scum? I know you posted some reads earlier, but have they changed?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 259, RedCoyote wrote:
Zik 252 wrote:Kinetic is also a scumread of mine. I believe that he's a partner with RedCoyote.

This post was the trigger

Seems rather unsubtle, wouldn't you say?

In post 252, Master Zik wrote:Additionally, RedCoyote's manner of doing so sounds convoluted and fake.

Alright, Zik, I've given you enough time to mess about. It's time to rein you in. These are just buzzwords. Again, I ask you to expand. I have no intention of leaving the Kinetic wagon for the forseeable future. Response?

Zik 254 wrote:Kinetic is at no threat of being lynched, and, as I suspect, not for a while longer.

The leading wagon has no threat of being lynched? He's at L-3 and at least a couple of other players have noted suspicion.

Zik 254 wrote:He also specifically called me out, because I was one of players voting him.

How convenient that you forgot to tell us about your mental note after I pointed it out. I called you out not because you were voting me, as you claim, but because your vote on me was due to "fluff". It stands to reason that that would be your
prima facie
observation of Kinetic's play. I found it peculiar that he was omitted given that you had such a negative reaction toward my "fluff", so much so that you're still lugging around a page 3 vote.

Too much rhetoric, too little engagement. Interesting how you took my post, sliced it up, then regurgitated them without substance or value; instead of asking positive questions and attempting to divine my thought process, you deflect and are more focussed with defending yourself than to progressing the gamestate.

Let me show examples:
In post 259, RedCoyote wrote:Seems rather unsubtle, wouldn't you say?

What exactly is the purpose of this question? Is it trying to probe me for an elaboration? Does it help me clarify my point against you? Does it engage me in a manner that would lead to more insights?

No, it is none of the above. It is a deflection and essentially can be translated into "Yeah, but he's too conspicuous with that". Acknowledging my point, yet belittling its severity -- not a good sign.

In post 259, RedCoyote wrote:Alright, Zik, I've given you enough time to mess about. It's time to rein you in. These are just buzzwords. Again, I ask you to expand. I have no intention of leaving the Kinetic wagon for the forseeable future. Response?

The foreseeable future now includes a Kinetic replacement. You will be leaving the Kinetic wagon. This paragraph is no longer relevant.

In post 259, RedCoyote wrote:The leading wagon has no threat of being lynched? He's at L-3 and at least a couple of other players have noted suspicion.

And so what? Wagons rise and fall multiple times during a Day Phase. The game's momentum is now shifting towards Jazzmyn/Vi. In your 7 years of playing Mafia, how many games did you observe the first major wagon of the day resulting in a lynch?

I've yet to mention the point that this game is full of Masters like ourselves. Did you think that a lynch would happen
this
early? Please. If Kinetic is scum as I theorize, at least two other players would have his back, minus one, yourself.

In post 259, RedCoyote wrote:How convenient that you forgot to tell us about your mental note after I pointed it out. I called you out not because you were voting me, as you claim, but because your vote on me was due to "fluff". It stands to reason that that would be your prima facie observation of Kinetic's play. I found it peculiar that he was omitted given that you had such a negative reaction toward my "fluff", so much so that you're still lugging around a page 3 vote.

Convenient it is. So be it. I had meant to associate him with you, but forgot to do so after writing my read on you. What is your point?

I think you're scum, and I think you're caught scum. Your post is just a fancy dancy manner of deflecting my suspicion -- I have an advantage over you, because you don't know what I'm capable of, and are currently just testing the waters.

You'll have enough time to learn all about it, I promise you.

RedCoyote is scum.
Master Zik
Master Zik
Goon
Master Zik
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Master Zik »

In post 357, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 356, Master Zik wrote:I have a strong townread on Jazzmyn.

What else do you have for me? Who is scum? I know you posted some reads earlier, but have they changed?

You're null. Quite a number of your posts have not been game relevant, but at least they're amusing to read --- unlike a certain scumbag.

Plus, non-game-relevant posts =/= fluffing.

Fluffing is active lurking, making "game related" posts but in reality don't advance the gamestate or scumhunt.

Non-game-relevant posts, are just that. Null.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by zakk »

Hi :) I'm replacing Kinetic
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by zakk »

Wow there is a heck of a lot of angst in this game...

I like it.
permanently retired

see here for more info
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Guys. Stop. Seriously.

Abr and lld.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Vi »

LLD 355 wrote:For now we need to focus on finding scum. Why are you voting for Vi?
ah, the feeling when you want to lead someone to things that are so much more productive

and then the other party n e v e r responds

You should talk to me! *\o/*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:38 am

Post by Juls »

I'm going to have an impossible time keeping up with the speed of this game on an international data plan but will be happy to catch up when I return to the good ol USA on 7/5. If this is a problem for anyone then UT can replace me, but I'd really like to stay. Not caught up on the game right now.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:53 am

In post 364, Juls wrote:I'm going to have an impossible time keeping up with the speed of this game on an international data plan but will be happy to catch up when I return to the good ol USA on 7/5. If this is a problem for anyone then UT can replace me, but I'd really like to stay. Not caught up on the game right now.

No problem Juls. Try and keep up as you can, and we'll await your return. :3

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 am

In post 363, Vi wrote:
LLD 355 wrote:For now we need to focus on finding scum. Why are you voting for Vi?
ah, the feeling when you want to lead someone to things that are so much more productive

and then the other party n e v e r responds

You should talk to me! *\o/*

ok then!

Why is Kinetic scum? (that's where your vote is yeah?)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Glad to see LLD playing the game.

Given that Ive only played with her once and she lurked/VLA through it.

Also shes town
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:11 am

Post by Salamence20 »

WAIT WTF IS THIS SHIT
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Salamence20 »

LOL ABR.

YOU STARTED THIS SHIT AND YOU WANNA BLAME LLD.

LOL.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:16 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 143, Salamence20 wrote:Btw random question: Are ABR/Plum friends IRL?

Also this shit never got answered so what the fuck
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:42 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 369, Salamence20 wrote:LOL ABR.

YOU STARTED THIS SHIT AND YOU WANNA BLAME LLD.

LOL.

Wtf are you talking about? Lld attacked abr.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Is there ever a game with GreyIce/LLD where there isnt some kind of fight invloving them?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

@370 Expect personal questions to be ignored.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Then dont be pissed when people assume something.

Ever think of that?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”