Mini 192 - Circus mafia - Game Over! Discuss?

JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:20 am

Post by JereIC »

Yeah town!

As convincing as my claim was, I don't think it helped us at all. I did stymie the mafia once, where I would have been killed if I had claimed honest, but otherwise we would have won if I had told the truth. It was LML's amazing mafia-hunting that won the game.

For night choices, I went:
Night two: Rubric, because I actually believed he was telling the truth. I got suspicious when he wasn't attacked that night
Night three: d_rouge, figuring mafia would go after the confirmed townie
Night four: mepmuff, for this reason I wrote to dybeck:
I'll protect mepmuff tonight. If BH is scum, he might go after d_rouge instead, but he's 99% screwed anyway. If d_rouge or LML is scum, however, then when mepmuff investigates BH he'll find BH is innocent, and our attention will turn to the other two (and to me, although I can explain last night in my claim). Or, it would, if he survived the night. By killing mepmuff, they'd get an extra day, which would give them a chance to win. If there's an SK who's been hiding all along, he would attack mepmuff, suspecting him to be a cop or scum. Staying hidden any longer is suicidal. Either way, he's 99% screwed. If mepmuff is a mafioso, well, he pretty much deserves to win. :lol:
So, if LML had turned out to be a sleeping SK, or d_rouge some sort of weird back-up godfather, maybe lying would have saved the day. Otherwise, I'm just lucky that brushhopper wasn't a real vigilante. :D
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:27 am

Post by JereIC »

Yeah town!

As convincing as my claim was, I don't think it helped us at all. I did stymie the mafia once, where I would have been killed if I had claimed honest, but otherwise we would have won if I had told the truth. It was LML's amazing mafia-hunting that won the game.

For night choices, I went:
Night two: Rubric, because I actually believed he was telling the truth. I got suspicious when he wasn't attacked that night
Night three: d_rouge, figuring mafia would go after the confirmed townie
Night four: mepmuff, for this reason I wrote to dybeck:
I'll protect mepmuff tonight. If BH is scum, he might go after d_rouge instead, but he's 99% screwed anyway. If d_rouge or LML is scum, however, then when mepmuff investigates BH he'll find BH is innocent, and our attention will turn to the other two (and to me, although I can explain last night in my claim). Or, it would, if he survived the night. By killing mepmuff, they'd get an extra day, which would give them a chance to win. If there's an SK who's been hiding all along, he would attack mepmuff, suspecting him to be a cop or scum. Staying hidden any longer is suicidal. Either way, he's 99% screwed. If mepmuff is a mafioso, well, he pretty much deserves to win. :lol:
So, if LML had turned out to be a sleeping SK, or d_rouge some sort of weird back-up godfather, maybe lying would have saved the day. Otherwise, I'm just lucky that brushhopper wasn't a real vigilante. :D

Hope this isn't a double-post...
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:28 am

Post by JereIC »

I had to go and jynx it, didn't I? :evil:
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:46 am

Post by dybeck »

JereIC - you missed out the pants-on-fire comment. That was the best part of that PM.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:30 am

Post by JereIC »

Yeah, it is worth sharing:
JereIC wrote:
Stewie wrote: Weird, I thought I targetted drouge tonight. With no docs, he should be dead.
Hell yeah, Stewie! You just got burned by Doctor JereIC's Pants of Fire! Unless his pants were on fire as well when he wrote that...
*prays he doesn't get branded "Dr. Pants on Fire"*
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:58 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Great game, town!
From lynch or lose to winning is quite the feat!

When I didn't die I was sure that JereIC was the doc, good claim!

:twisted: :twisted: I told you that clowns were evil!!! :twisted: :twisted:
World Champions!!!
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:37 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza