Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Concrete Angels »

In post 370, Lying Cat wrote:Okay, here's the rub. I'm soloing this game for the foreseeable future. sthar8 may come back, he may not, but I intend to rock the shit out of this game for him.

Rock the shit out of it.

Now who should I be voting?

If you're scum I'll rock the shit out of you. This time with ETL boost. Be warned.

If you're town, date me ^^

Ms
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:26 am

In post 369, Thor665 wrote:Concrete is trying to become one, trying very hard.

this made me chuckle.

Jingles I'd like to try a sync with you sometime today.

ETL
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 371, Lying Cat wrote:Thor, I'm not getting off my vanity wagon on you. It's too nice and shiny. And I'm too hip to follow all the other kids around. If all of your friends were lynching people, would you just follow along blindly?

If I was voting a wagon that was going nowhere and wasn't pushing it - I'd hope so.
Then again, I try to play pro-town, so there may be a difference in playstyle there.

In post 374, Concrete Angels wrote:I have a couple of games with him, mostly ongoing because he replaces in like a Constantine (without the trolling), and from his play in those games I made a value judgement. I conclude that he has a high propensity to be a mislynch target. Thus, I'm setting the sensitivity meter on vedith to low.

What does that have to do with lurking?
Did he lurk a lot in those games you read?
Was he mislynched for being a lurker?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:00 am

In post 377, Thor665 wrote:What does that have to do with lurking?

Considering the fact that these questions are regarding ongoing games, I'm suggesting that MS not explain those particular reasons any further, and stick to ideas based on this game.

If you have a point or conclusion you are trying to reach with questions about MS' read on Vedith, get to it. Otherwise, it just looks like questions for the sake of questions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey.
Going to try and catch up today. Don't kick me out please.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Davsto »

Okay so I read through the pages I missed and still couldn't find anything that I hooked onto (maybe it's because I just did a giant piece of maths homework but idk) so I'm just gonna answer this question directed at me and move on.
In post 368, pistachi0n wrote:What do you think about Vedith and Concrete Angels?

Vedith - Town. Liking posts. The fact that he appears to be arguing against himself being "lynchbait" due to him seeming to find it borderline offensive while he could easily just go with that view of him gives him townie points in particular.

Concrete - Meh. They made good points fairly frequently until they voted Hecatia in at which point they fell into tunneling and slightly stupid posting for a little while before slipping back into better posting. Maybe it's because it's a hydra but it seemed a bit weird as I skimmed. However, the good points they've made generally are pretty good so I'm gonna go for the townier side of nullreading.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 378, Concrete Angels wrote:

Considering the fact that these questions are regarding ongoing games, I'm suggesting that MS not explain those particular reasons any further, and stick to ideas based on this game.

If you have a point or conclusion you are trying to reach with questions about MS' read on Vedith, get to it. Otherwise, it just looks like questions for the sake of questions.

You are well aware of how I scumhunt so this feels pretty pathetic as a raised issue.

Allow me to rephrase the question to a yes/no one with no discussion of ongoing games included;

In MS's opinion - is specific game lurking part of Vedith's town meta?

There, that is a legit question that *can* be answered.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:34 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I have no issue with your questioning; just the path it was going. the rephrasing is fine I think.
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Antihero »

You never believe me when I tell you things are real.

Where the Woodbine Twineth

Vote Count 1.7

Cataphant - 2 (Vedith, Ankamius)
Hecatia Lapislazuli - 5 (farside22, pistachi0n, massive, Davsto, Concrete Angels)
massive - 2 (Hecatia Lapislazuli)
pistachi0n - 1 (Wingback)
Thor665 - 1 (Lying Cat)
Vedith - 2 (Thor665, Cataphant)

Not Voting: The Bulge

7 to lynch

Cataphant has been prodded.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-10-16 00:40:36)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm lost reading thor's post 199

Feeling meh about verideth

Concrete I don't get why you are confused.
This is what thor and I were talking about.
Most people find my reason's weak. You won't be the first and sure as shit won't be the last.
Why were you town reading a spot on page one?
Can you say they were strong?
I just do what I feel when I read things, maybe I should stop that but I see scum stubble more when pushed then town.

How does stumble make sense at all?

I like verideth thought process for 210

Noting massive just talking about heca in the game.

Anka: why do you think there is scum on verideth wagin?

In post 229, Ankamius wrote:No, the wagon was town driven. It was scum-sheeped.

In post 236, pistachi0n wrote:Farside you are making me suspicious.

Asking for name claims and justifying it with vague "I have a reason"

That's nice

Im leaning town on heca currently.

unvote

Stopped at page 12
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:40 am

Post by massive »

What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:43 am

In post 382, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I have no issue with your questioning; just the path it was going. the rephrasing is fine I think.

whoops. mine.

far - "I see scum subtle more when pushed than town" is not a sentence that makes any sense to me.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 am

I assume you meant subtle because "sutle" is not a word.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 385, massive wrote:What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?

So, you obviously think Hecatia is scum. and and suggest that you think I am also scum.
So who else would fall under your scum section here? Anyone particularly town for you? Even if it's a 'gut feeling'...
I claim scum \o/
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 354, Vedith wrote:

So, Cataphant - When you are back, lets talk. I assume is about your counter wagon? Can we go more in depth about that? At this stage myself, Concrete and Ank were on you. I'd like to see what you think of . Regardless of what you think of me. Do you think that any scum were on this wagon?

The fact we are voting you suggests you, really, doesn't it? Like, what was the point of that question? I'm assuming Ank is not calling herself scum, and calling it town driven, so by POE she must think CA is scummy. Unless she was talking about the original wagon on you, which was 'Concrete Angels, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli'. If Ank thinks some of those were 'scum sheeping', I think you should ask her who, not us 0.0

In post 371, Lying Cat wrote:It occurs to me that Cataphant never responded to my questions before my absence. I'd like to rectify that. Cataphant, why do you believe farside to be town?

Thor, I'm not getting off my vanity wagon on you. It's too nice and shiny. And I'm too hip to follow all the other kids around. If all of your friends were lynching people, would you just follow along blindly?

Hi, we totally did. Both heads. It's a meta and a gut thing, having played town and scum with her before. She's more aggressive as scum and the frustration over a spelling/comprehension issue looks genuinely towny.

In post 385, massive wrote:What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?

Ha! Massive might be town.
-b
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 387, Concrete Angels wrote:I assume you meant subtle because "sutle" is not a word.

Bingo.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 389, Cataphant wrote:The fact we are voting you suggests you, really, doesn't it? Like, what was the point of that question? I'm assuming Ank is not calling herself scum, and calling it town driven, so by POE she must think CA is scummy. Unless she was talking about the original wagon on you, which was 'Concrete Angels, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli'. If Ank thinks some of those were 'scum sheeping', I think you should ask her who, not us 0.0

I said regardless of me. Of course you think I'm scum but how about the other 2 on yours?
I claim scum \o/
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 pm

In post 390, farside22 wrote:
In post 387, Concrete Angels wrote:I assume you meant subtle because "sutle" is not a word.

Bingo.

The sentence makes even less sense though, so some clarification would be grand.
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:59 pm

In post 391, Vedith wrote:
In post 389, Cataphant wrote:The fact we are voting you suggests you, really, doesn't it? Like, what was the point of that question? I'm assuming Ank is not calling herself scum, and calling it town driven, so by POE she must think CA is scummy. Unless she was talking about the original wagon on you, which was 'Concrete Angels, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli'. If Ank thinks some of those were 'scum sheeping', I think you should ask her who, not us 0.0

I said regardless of me. Of course you think I'm scum but how about the other 2 on yours?

Nice touch parroting my methods right after I did it. lol...
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Hecatia Lapislazuli »

Farside what are your thoughts about massive?
Concrete Angels
Concrete Angels
Goon
Concrete Angels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:34 pm

In post 381, Thor665 wrote:
In post 378, Concrete Angels wrote:

You are well aware of how I scumhunt so this feels pretty pathetic as a raised issue.

Allow me to rephrase the question to a yes/no one with no discussion of ongoing games included;

In MS's opinion - is specific game lurking part of Vedith's town meta?

There, that is a legit question that *can* be answered.

No
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Cataphant »

sorry half of this monsterous beast just came home so i was pretty busy!

Like bela said we both know farside quite well. Im going to catch up tonight but yea!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 384, farside22 wrote:Im leaning town on heca currently.

Why?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by The Bulge »

So this is gonna be weird

And I might even re-read and change my mind

But

VOTE: Ankamius

Sorry, assignment due in every class tomorrow/Monday, busy busy busy but I'll post my thoughts + vote explanation when I'm not on the shitter at 2 am.
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

In post 375, Concrete Angels wrote:
In post 370, Lying Cat wrote:Okay, here's the rub. I'm soloing this game for the foreseeable future. sthar8 may come back, he may not, but I intend to rock the shit out of this game for him.

Rock the shit out of it.

Now who should I be voting?

If you're scum I'll rock the shit out of you. This time with ETL boost. Be warned.

If you're town, date me ^^

Ms

I'm sorry, you're not pretty enough for me. maybe if you looked like ETL.

In post 377, Thor665 wrote:
In post 371, Lying Cat wrote:Thor, I'm not getting off my vanity wagon on you. It's too nice and shiny. And I'm too hip to follow all the other kids around. If all of your friends were lynching people, would you just follow along blindly?

If I was voting a wagon that was going nowhere and wasn't pushing it - I'd hope so.
Then again, I try to play pro-town, so there may be a difference in playstyle there.

Ignoring the fact that I've got a nice shiny wagon for one here and I'm looking forward to keeping the seat warm, who do you want me to vote?

I could see the sakura wagon, but I'm not convinced yet. Your vedith push was meh. I'm already scumhunting elsewhere. And besides, there's more than one way to skin a horse.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”