Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3791, Alduskkel wrote:can we cool it a bit in here? this game has been relatively toxicity free so far and I'd like to keep it that way :)
Cool. Would you keep town!baltar alive as scum for 2 days?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

some of yall need a little experience with some epicmafia mechanical setups and tell me how often u avoid killing an investigative role.
Bc u dont
Bc its stupid
Bc u have to be a game throwing asshole to do it
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3800, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3791, Alduskkel wrote:can we cool it a bit in here? this game has been relatively toxicity free so far and I'd like to keep it that way :)
Cool. Would you keep town!baltar alive as scum for 2 days?
Probably not. If you're scum seems like it'd be easier just to ride my elimination to victory rather than fuck around with PT Cop nonsense.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Anyone else here would keep town!baltar alive?
Any takers?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I say this in all sincerity: not killint Baltar if they are town is the most MORONIC possible move. The only argument they have is "muh setup balance ". When literally living 2 night phases is a stronger argument for them being scum.
retired
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3729, VP Baltar wrote:This day has become WIFOM central. Here are basically the only facts anyone should be troubling themselves with:

1) VP has was forced to reveal he is a PT Cop in a gambit by Datisi, who claimed loyal neighborizer rather than tracker.
2) VP truthfully noted he visited George Bailey. (confirmed by hidden Billy track)
2) We believe scum have a rolecop and that's how they found Billy. That makes it extremely unlikely scum also have a PT cop.
3) VP has proven he is a PT cop by getting a false positive on hellbrooks.
4) VP has claimed a guilty on Koba.
5) Koba and VP have voted each other without a hammer, therefore one of them must be scum.

I'm trying to present the above facts as unbiased as I can, so people can see how ridiculous it is to think Koba is not scum in this situation.
thanks for doing this
i forgot the most important of my thoughts

VP has to be town here because of this logic
Billy got outed to scum on N1, and not by VP who got tracked to GB. VP had a false positive on Hellbooks, which means VP is a pt cop. If VP scum, then scum have 2 investigative roles vs 3 mason + 1 tracker in the masons. NEVER happening.

I'm down to settling this on koba. If game continues, andres blew a fuckload of town credit away lol
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3793, DkKoba wrote:Nah ico wants to act dumb and pretend like vp isnt conf scum for living 2 days after being outted
i don't see why not, with an entire masonry outed
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3805, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3729, VP Baltar wrote:This day has become WIFOM central. Here are basically the only facts anyone should be troubling themselves with:

1) VP has was forced to reveal he is a PT Cop in a gambit by Datisi, who claimed loyal neighborizer rather than tracker.
2) VP truthfully noted he visited George Bailey. (confirmed by hidden Billy track)
2) We believe scum have a rolecop and that's how they found Billy. That makes it extremely unlikely scum also have a PT cop.
3) VP has proven he is a PT cop by getting a false positive on hellbrooks.
4) VP has claimed a guilty on Koba.
5) Koba and VP have voted each other without a hammer, therefore one of them must be scum.

I'm trying to present the above facts as unbiased as I can, so people can see how ridiculous it is to think Koba is not scum in this situation.
thanks for doing this
i forgot the most important of my thoughts

VP has to be town here because of this logic
Billy got outed to scum on N1, and not by VP who got tracked to GB. VP had a false positive on Hellbooks, which means VP is a pt cop. If VP scum, then scum have 2 investigative roles vs 3 mason + 1 tracker in the masons. NEVER happening.

I'm down to settling this on koba. If game continues, andres blew a fuckload of town credit away lol
Ico I really don’t understand why you aren’t thinking clearly. So I’m Scum now? I fought to save Testa for what? And the same wagon that killed Town Testa previously formed on me, but that was all a master plan from Scum?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If you think this is scum!koba trolling and not killing a PT cop who would know where to check outside i have choice words for you and none of them nice.

Baltar i respect the play but if these people have half an idea of the extent of how much I respect optimal mech play than i should be clear. Gg if u manage to win the cc bc if u do town deserves to lose anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3806, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3793, DkKoba wrote:Nah ico wants to act dumb and pretend like vp isnt conf scum for living 2 days after being outted
i don't see why not, with an entire masonry outed
yeah ur scum lol
retired
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3801, DkKoba wrote:some of yall need a little experience with some epicmafia mechanical setups and tell me how often u avoid killing an investigative role.
Bc u dont
Bc its stupid
this is true to some extent

but ignores other factors like VP's reads, where he hard townreads at least 1 of the scum
-> a chance VP doesn't come out with a guilty
-> a chance to discredit the guilty like is happening right now

so yeah, there are worlds where this happens

Koba, don't get me wrong. I'm convinced you Always kill VP as scum v town. But you aren't alone in your scum PT if ur scum. Others may have overruled you. Mistakenly so, but it could be.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

need to trust in the d1 koba reads more oftem
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3810, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3801, DkKoba wrote:some of yall need a little experience with some epicmafia mechanical setups and tell me how often u avoid killing an investigative role.
Bc u dont
Bc its stupid
this is true to some extent

but ignores other factors like VP's reads, where he hard townreads at least 1 of the scum
-> a chance VP doesn't come out with a guilty
-> a chance to discredit the guilty like is happening right now

so yeah, there are worlds where this happens

Koba, don't get me wrong. I'm convinced you Always kill VP as scum v town. But you aren't alone in your scum PT if ur scum. Others may have overruled you. Mistakenly so, but it could be.
Ico please explain why Aldus is still around after my vote has been on them for 10+ hours.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3807, Andresvmb wrote:Ico I really don’t understand why you aren’t thinking clearly. So I’m Scum now? I fought to save Testa for what? And the same wagon that killed Town Testa previously formed on me, but that was all a master plan from Scum?
no i i'm sticking to townreading you but... you can at least understand the paranoia coming from you discrediting what is most likely just a guilty, right?

scum!you would be doing exactly this to win the game right here and now, IF ur scum. Do you see that?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ok who are my partners who troll and go for this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

intent to vote ico 18 hours

tyvm
retired
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3812, Andresvmb wrote:Ico please explain why Aldus is still around after my vote has been on them for 10+ hours.
i'm fairly sure aldus is scum

i'm extremely sure NPOW is scum

and i'm doubting VP v Andres more then I should be
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"It ignores vps reads" lmao shut up hes a pt cop with knowldge of whos the masons he doesnt live when hes town just give it up
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3813, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3807, Andresvmb wrote:Ico I really don’t understand why you aren’t thinking clearly. So I’m Scum now? I fought to save Testa for what? And the same wagon that killed Town Testa previously formed on me, but that was all a master plan from Scum?
no i i'm sticking to townreading you but... you can at least understand the paranoia coming from you discrediting what is most likely just a guilty, right?

scum!you would be doing exactly this to win the game right here and now, IF ur scum. Do you see that?
No. Your argument assumes I would make the suboptimal move. I don’t have to make any waves if VPB is Town and has identified a Partner. I quietly bus, kill VPB, and then you have to correctly decide who is Scum within 5 where it’s still ELo and I’ve built a lot of Town cred for not being on Testa.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3818, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3813, Iconeum wrote:

No. Your argument assumes I would make the suboptimal move. I don’t have to make any waves if VPB is Town and has identified a Partner. I quietly bus, kill VPB, and then you have to correctly decide who is Scum within 5 where it’s still ELo and I’ve built a lot of Town cred for not being on Testa.
fair point
that's what i would do
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

an inno is stronger than a guilty btw and the fact u dont know that tells me a lot abt ur mech knowledge here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao andres is a fair point but u think theres 2 other ppl at this table who would kill outside baltar with me yelling at them to do so? Get real
retired
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

so there is a world where it's ico + andres + koba town
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u wanna believe im scum? Sure.

The only scenario that happens is if im bussing vp as my partner.
retired
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3821, DkKoba wrote:lmao andres is a fair point but u think theres 2 other ppl at this table who would kill outside baltar with me yelling at them to do so? Get real
also a fair point

if it's you + npow + aldus i don't see them overruling you….
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”