enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 am

Post by enomis »

In post 399, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 398, enomis wrote:
In post 397, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 396, enomis wrote:2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

You presume that I think my reads are the be all and end all. They're not.

But you should try to convince us. Make us look in your point of view. Then we can analyse the reasons from there. Not like this where you keep the things to yourself.

I'm not keeping things to myself. I've said everything.

Ok then. Give me 2 more reasons why treznor is scum besides the insincere things.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 am

Post by kondi2424 »

In post 392, Demyx wrote:[quote="In post 388, kondi2424"

I don't recall Demyx asking me a question.

I asked you for your reads, over and over and over again, when really I shouldn't have to ask for reads because any town should be providing reads on a regular basis without prompting!

I notice that after demanding an explanation for why your vote was crap you don't have anything to say about the evidence I pulled up.

And then you put a vote on Enomis, a player that I think several of us think is town (I know I think he's town), but decline to post any reasoning until later. My guess is that if you weren't pressured you'd just park your vote there and never give that reasoning at all.[/quote]

I was thinking as far as Day 2. Sorry for not meeting your expectations. :roll:

I have no comment because you're right.

I have a life. I couldn't post my case yet because I actually had something to do. And what the hell is scummy about suspecting someone widely seen as town? I haven't seen any reason to think he's town.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Demyx - connection established, but you're scummier. Posting reads on both of you now.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 400, enomis wrote:
In post 396, enomis wrote:2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

But you should try to convince us. Make us look in your point of view. Then we can analyse the reasons from there. Not like this where you keep the things to yourself.

Ok then. Give me 2 more reasons why treznor is scum besides the insincere things.

Bub connection.
Lady doth protest too much thing.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 am

Post by kondi2424 »

enomis, I demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:07 am

Post by enomis »

In post 403, kondi2424 wrote:enomis, I demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post.

wtf? I am waiting for your case on me patiently and you give me this crap. Really?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:16 am

Post by enomis »

Bub connection.

......I give up.

Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Demyx »

In post 394, Empking's Alt wrote:
1. Why did you quote that?
2. I want people to vote the player they find scummiest, not the player I find scummiest nor the player who its easiest to make a case on.

You're like the anti-Delta, but equally bad in the opposite direction.

Delta made a shit non-case and expected everyone to follow along with it blindly.

You make a shit non-case because you apparently don't care if anyone agrees with you. Never mind that lynches, you know, kind of need these things called discussions and arguments.

I find what you're doing way more scummy than what Delta was doing, because at least Delta stuck his neck out trying to get a player lynched. You just make a crap vote and hide behind a wall of "well I don't care what other people think."

In post 395, Empking's Alt wrote:Demyx: Am I to presume that you agree that my vote for Delta was mysteriously just at the right time?

Nope, I actually don't really understand what Bub meant by that. I posted my own case for voting you before Bub posted his.

Just because Delta was terrible doesn't mean that you'll be good by being the exact opposite.

In post 396, enomis wrote:

Goodposting.

In post 401, kondi2424 wrote:

I was thinking as far as Day 2. Sorry for not meeting your expectations. :roll:

I have no comment because you're right.

I have a life. I couldn't post my case yet because I actually had something to do.

I've already pointed out that you should have posted your reads on Day One. And I posted on Day One that you should post your reads on Day One. Day One was several weeks long, so your "I have a life" thing doesn't really fly.

And what the hell is scummy about suspecting someone widely seen as town? I haven't seen any reason to think he's town.

Well, there was the townslip of being confused about how many scum there might be. Which could be a scum ploy, sure, but you haven't really discussed that or anything.

Furthermore, if you're going to vote for someone, you should have a reason better than "there's no reason to think he is town." By Day Two you should have a reason to think he is scum. Like, something scummy he did or said or anything. Where is it?

UNVOTE: VOTE: Demyx - connection established, but you're scummier. Posting reads on both of you now.

Ahahaha. Let's get this straight.

1. You vote for Enomis with zero explanation, claim you'll post an explanation later.
2. You show up later, still don't post an explanation.
3. Then you vote for me because there's a connection between us, I suppose because I said I think he's town.
4. So I'm scummy for associating with Enomis, even though you haven't even bothered to post what makes Enomis scummy in the first place.

I was dead on right when I said you weren't ever going to offer an explanation for your Enomis vote.

In post 403, kondi2424 wrote:enomis, I demand that you give me 13 reasons why I should be voting myself in your next post.

I demand that you give one good reason why you're voting anyone!

Alas, I don't expect to get it.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 391, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 390, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

I never said "we shouldn't lynch the lurker." That's a misrep.

No it isn't. You voted me for voting a "lurker".

What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.

Heh.

Mysteriously got onto the wagon on post 35. Brilliant.

No, I voted for you for instantly going off the Delta wagon to distract the town from yourself and probably your scumbud. The reasons for voting Trez are weak to non-existant and are solely based on very early play.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 am

Post by treznor »

In post 402, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 400, enomis wrote:

Bub connection.

So does that mean you think Bub is scum as well? Just trying to sort out your twisted logic here. And 'lady doth protest too much'? I haven't protested a single thing. My vote was on you on Day 1 because of the crap logic you were using and as soon as you started the same thing back on Day 2 I put my vote back on you.
Panacea
Panacea
Goon
Panacea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Panacea »

D2 Vote Count #2

Pyrodwarf [0]
kondi2424 [0]
Empking's Alt [3] Demyx, Bub Bidderskins, treznor

treznor [1] Empking’s Alt
Bub Bidderskins [0]
enomis [0]
Demyx [1] kondi2424

NOT VOTING
PyroDwarf, enomis

AMOUNT TO LYNCH
With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch

DEADLINE
6:30 PM December 7th, 2011

Town: 2. 2.
Scum: 2. 1.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 408, treznor wrote:

Bub connection.

So does that mean you think Bub is scum as well? Just trying to sort out your twisted logic here. And 'lady doth protest too much'? I haven't protested a single thing. My vote was on you on Day 1 because of the crap logic you were using and as soon as you started the same thing back on Day 2 I put my vote back on you.

Astonishingly, yes! I do find the player I've recently FOS'd scum! You protested when you spent an age (Half your post roundabouts) calling your vote non-OMGUS despite nobody suggesting that it was.

Demyx: Are you honestly of the view that people sheeping me because of a brilliant case (the point of cases after all) promotes discussions and arguments? Really?

And what do you think Bub meant by the "mysterious vote" since he's not in a rush to tell us? (Almost as if he's scum just after a mislynch.)
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:18 am

In post 410, Empking's Alt wrote:

Bub connection.

Astonishingly, yes! I do find the player I've recently FOS'd scum! You protested when you spent an age (Half your post roundabouts) calling your vote non-OMGUS despite nobody suggesting that it was.

Demyx: Are you honestly of the view that people sheeping me because of a brilliant case (the point of cases after all) promotes discussions and arguments? Really?

And what do you think Bub meant by the "mysterious vote" since he's not in a rush to tell us? (Almost as if he's scum just after a mislynch.)

Hah, nice misrep. Here's what I said:

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I never said "we shouldn't lynch the lurker." That's a misrep. What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously [sic] got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.

I never said the vote was mysterious. To the contrary, it makes perfect sense. As scum, you get onboard an early D-1 wagon, and ride on it throughout with little support for your vote. When I said mysteriously, I meant that through all your gyrations throughout the day, your vote still ended up landing on the mislynch wagon. Then you come out and deflect all potential suspision on the wagon by going straight after a lurker who was totally off the wagon.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 411, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

Bub connection.

Hah, nice misrep. Here's what I said:

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I never said "we shouldn't lynch the lurker." That's a misrep. What I said that I found it strange that after a mislynch wagon (which you were on) you immediately go after a lurker who's off the wagon with relatively weak early-game reasoning. You were on his case early, but misteriously [sic] got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum.

I never said the vote was mysterious.

Yes, you did. See the quote above.

To the contrary, it makes perfect sense.

So what's mysterious?

As scum, you get onboard an early D-1 wagon, and ride on it throughout with little support for your vote. When I said mysteriously, I meant that through all your gyrations throughout the day, your vote still ended up landing on the mislynch wagon.

Which makes no sense?

Then you come out and deflect all potential suspision on the wagon by going straight after a lurker who was totally off the wagon.

That's laughable. "By voting a player off the wagon you're calling all those on it unstained angels" :roll:
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by enomis »

@empking, what do you think of pyrodwarf and kondi?

Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Demyx »

really

your argument against making a case is because it would obviously be so brilliant that we would all sheep you without discussion

despite the fact that you have shown zero ability to build a case so far

yeah, okay bro
PyroDwarf
PyroDwarf
Goon
PyroDwarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 am

Post by PyroDwarf »

We can figure out who is scum going by the theory that scum was on Delta's wagon.Yes, I voted for him, but I can assure you, I am town. Then the was Karne, who did what they said they would and hammer-voted. Kondi, hopped on and stayed on, and is exhibiting some contradictory behaviors. See:
In post 312, kondi2424 wrote:I'll post my reads tomorrow.
In post 401, kondi2424 wrote:I asked you for your reads, over and over and over again, when really I shouldn't have to ask for reads because any town should be providing reads on a regular basis without prompting!
Kondi has yet to do so.
Next is Enomis. I have said that I am willing to accept him as newb-town, but I am willing to consider the possibility that he is indeed scum. My newb-town read is from his setup questions.
Finally, Empking's Alt. Well, he has his reasons for voting Treznor, and what I thought was interesting here is Bud seemingly come to Treznor's defense.
So, looking at the people on the wagon leave me at: Enomis-prob town, kondi-nothing to horrible so far, needs to address what I have brought up, Empking-I also did not like the way he started the day with an empty post vote. Of the people on the Delta wagon, my scum pick would be him.

Now, this leaves us with the people that were not on the wagon. Is it possible that Delta's lynch was entirely town driven? Maybe.

Demyx is full of goodposting, he did a good job of hoping off of Delta's wagon and made it clear why he did. Could be a way for a scum to hop off a townie wagon to use as town points later?

Bud, I agree with his reason for voting empking, and see that he was being misreped by empking. I can see why you suspect me, but my suggestion that we lynch an anti town player vs. a random other player assumes that we have no idea who the scum is.

Treznor is lacking major content, but what is posted feels lurky. I understand being on the road, though.
Nectar of the Gods.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 am

Honk! Honk! All aboard the mis-rep train! Seriously Empking, you can't just take my words out of context and refute them. That's like, straw man, man. I'm gonna respond to these points one post at a time because my browser's giving me hell if I make a long post, so bear with me.

Empking wrote:Yes, you did. See the quote above.

Quote above read:

I never said the vote itself was mysterious. What I said was that despite all your gyrations D-1 and failure to support the Delta wagon, your vote still "mysteriously" ended up on Delta at the end of the day. Yes, you put it on him early. But you did that after the wagon got going and you never took the vote off and you never really supported the vote well IMO.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

Empking wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:To the contrary, it makes perfect sense.

So what's mysterious?

Did you not read any of my post at all? That's a comlete 100% mis-rep, and a classic straw man argument to boot. If you had actually read what I was saying, then you would have known that I said that kind of behavior makes sense from a scum perspective. Meaning that you're scum.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 am

Then you come out and deflect all potential suspision on the wagon by going straight after a lurker who was totally off the wagon.

That's laughable. "By voting a player off the wagon you're calling all those on it unstained angels" :roll:[/quote]

That is another total misrep and a blatant overextension of my logic. The fact is that you aren't calling the people on the wagon
anything
. That's right, after a town-flip, you don't go after
anybody
on the wagon at all. You just go right back to the lurker that you voted for early in D-1 without even considering the wagon. "Whelp guys, we just lynched town. Now let's go back to those RVS tells I was talking about on page 3."

Oh and BTW, at that time the reason wasn't enough to vote for him, because you were on the Delta wagon ATM. However, after Delta's become confirmed town, they're good enough now. Right...
Show

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 418, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

That's laughable. "By voting a player off the wagon you're calling all those on it unstained angels" :roll:

That is another total misrep and a blatant overextension of my logic. The fact is that you aren't calling the people on the wagon
anything
anybody
on the wagon at all. You just go right back to the lurker that you voted for early in D-1 without even considering the wagon. "Whelp guys, we just lynched town. Now let's go back to those RVS tells I was talking about on page 3."
[/quote]

Yes which is perfectly reasonable.

Oh and BTW, at that time the reason wasn't enough to vote for him, because you were on the Delta wagon ATM. However, after Delta's become confirmed town, they're good enough now. Right...
Yes. That makes complete logical sense.

So Bub, what's mysterious is that my vote at the end of the day was on my main scum read?

Enom: Both town. Kondi moreso.

Pyro; What's "mysterious" according to Bub?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Empking wrote:So Bub, what's mysterious is that my vote at the end of the day was on my main scum read?

What's mysterious is that you grapped an opportunistic perch on an eventual mislynch early on and hardly supported that vote at all while you silently rode it all the way to the hammer. That's mysterious, from a town perspective in anyway.
Show

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 420, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Empking wrote:So Bub, what's mysterious is that my vote at the end of the day was on my main scum read?

What's mysterious is that you grapped an opportunistic perch on an eventual mislynch early on and hardly supported that vote at all while you silently rode it all the way to the hammer. That's mysterious, from a town perspective in anyway.

What's mysterious about it?
That is lead to a mislynch?Because normally they never do?
That I didn't try to derail my preferred wagon? Because town are wont to do that?
What's mysterious about it?

Also, what was opportunistic about my vote?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 419, Empking's Alt wrote:

anything
anybody

So Bub, what's mysterious is that my vote at the end of the day was on my main scum read?

Pyro; What's "mysterious" according to Bub?[/quote]

why is kondi and pyro town from your pov? Kondi really have been a null tell for the lack of any content post. Explain your town read on pyro.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 419, Empking's Alt wrote:

anything
anybody

Pyro; What's "mysterious" according to Bub?

why is kondi and pyro town from your pov? Kondi really have been a null tell for the lack of any content post. Explain your town read on pyro.

Edited

Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

Kondi is coming 100% from a town POV (my POV). Pyro also seems to be scumhunting.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”