bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:39 am

Post by bigbenwd »

yeah BH, you're acting Super-Scum(tm) like right now. I'm keeping my vote on you. I mean think about it if you're mafia just claim innocent for everyone, and say that you must be a naive cop, espectially if you are the GF(which I beleive BH is) because others would investigate you and find you innocent... thus beleiving your easy claim.
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:41 am

Post by Corsato »

Vote: blackhawk
. Not sure if it's the right thing to do, but I see no other option.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:47 am

Post by massive »

vote blackhawk
That should be three ...
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:35 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

is that a lynch?
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:18 pm

Post by Corsato »

I guess it is a lynch. Still not sure, tempted to unvote.

~~ crosses fingers ~~
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:50 am

Post by bigbenwd »

I dont think it would count even if you did. and just in case mod missed it, re
vote:blackhawk
-Werebear
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:44 am

Post by Corsato »

Deadline has passed. And you're right, it probably wouldn't make a difference.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:42 am

Post by blackhawk »

Well, seeing that I'm dead and the mafia has a win put on a silver platter for them i think its safe to say that i was telling the truth

To: blackhawk
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:00 am
Subject: 82 Role
You are Chief Brad Anderson of the Flavornia PD. You have decided to take the mafia case yourself. You can investigate one person a night (via PM) and recieve results to the tune of if they are bad or good.
In other words, you are a cop.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:28 pm

Post by blackhawk »

If you want my reason for checking corsato it was just random, it was the first name to come to mind, and I didnt know I was assigned to investigating massive, anyways i'm pretty much cleared as a naive cop
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:48 pm

Post by Corsato »

Bah, do not quote the mod. It is in the rules. If you aren't lynched, you certainly will be mod killed :(.

And now we're at it....get rit of that annoying avatar....
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:57 am

Post by bloojay »

As blackhawk is brought to the lynching lightpost, he frantically says the ability that the deity he called "Mod" gave him in a futile effort to survive. But it did him no good, the town was tired of waiting. Within a few seconds of him being strung up, he dropped his wallet and said "Check the contents!" By the time they had gotten a good look at the driver's liscense reading Bradley Anderson and the police badge with the same name, he had already lost enough conciousness, so they just left him hanging.
Later That Evening...

Corsato was walking back to the police station, trying to piece it all together...
"So wait a minute, if he was a cop...then what's everyone else? Hmm...wait a minute...so if I'm a cop, and thorred can't be evil, then..."
But he was silenced forever as a hail of bullets peirced his body and Corsato, faithful yet slightly insane cop, fell to the ground dead.
A Little Bit Later...

thorred decided to walk back to his house alone, instead of doing the logical thing and going with Corsato. All of a sudden, he heard whispers in the alleyway near his house...
"Thank god that the chief sees me as a good boy, we'd never be able to survive this long if it wasn't for him."
"Yeah, I hear ya man."
As he walked into the alley, he blindly swatted about with his prosthetic arms until he seemed to hit a body, but this body hit back, flinging him into a dumpster.
"Hey Ben, you remember how that first guy died in Angels and Demons?"
"I sure do, massive."
"Wanna make our own verson?"
The last few seconds of thorred's conciousness were spent looking up into the menacing faces of the mafia as they stuffed trash down his throat. Then, everything went black.

blackhawk, Chief Brad Anderson (Cop), lynched.
Corsato, Mike Booker (Insane Cop) and thorred, Jaime Noarms (Mason), killed in the endgame. Mafia members bigbenwd, AKA Don Lucio Cortelezzi (Godfather), and massive, AKA Andrio Cortelezzi (Mafia), have survived and won.

Good job to all!
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:58 am

Post by bloojay »

As blackhawk is brought to the lynching lightpost, he frantically says the ability that the deity he called "Mod" gave him in a futile effort to survive. But it did him no good, the town was tired of waiting. Within a few seconds of him being strung up, he dropped his wallet and said "Check the contents!" By the time they had gotten a good look at the driver's liscense reading Bradley Anderson and the police badge with the same name, he had already lost enough conciousness, so they just left him hanging.
Later That Evening...

Corsato was walking back to the police station, trying to piece it all together...
"So wait a minute, if he was a cop...then what's everyone else? Hmm...wait a minute...so if I'm a cop, and thorred can't be evil, then..."
But he was silenced forever as a hail of bullets peirced his body and Corsato, faithful yet slightly insane cop, fell to the ground dead.
A Little Bit Later...

thorred decided to walk back to his house alone, instead of doing the logical thing and going with Corsato. All of a sudden, he heard whispers in the alleyway near his house...
"Thank god that the chief sees me as a good boy, we'd never be able to survive this long if it wasn't for him."
"Yeah, I hear ya man."
As he walked into the alley, he blindly swatted about with his prosthetic arms until he seemed to hit a body, but this body hit back, flinging him into a dumpster.
"Hey Ben, you remember how that first guy died in Angels and Demons?"
"I sure do, massive."
"Wanna make our own verson?"
The last few seconds of thorred's conciousness were spent looking up into the menacing faces of the mafia as they stuffed trash down his throat. Then, everything went black.

blackhawk, Chief Brad Anderson (Cop), lynched.
Corsato, Mike Booker (Insane Cop) and thorred, Jaime Noarms (Mason), killed in the endgame. Mafia members bigbenwd, AKA Don Lucio Cortelezzi (Godfather), and massive, AKA Andrio Cortelezzi (Mafia), have survived and won.

Good job to all!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:44 am

Post by massive »

Let me just say a HUGE good job to Wacky, who did an incredible job of using his "innocent" result from blackhawk to set us up for the win. I didn't think we had a chance of winning with three investigative roles, but somehow the fates conspired for us!
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:54 am

Post by Corsato »

Congrats to the mafia, well played. Too bad discussion was dead this last day, especially after the previous day, which was one of the most interesting I've ever played.

This has been a weird game for me. The first two players I checked died, so I figured I was evil. Can't believe that it was just a coincedence.....

Thank you bloojay for modding this one.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:43 pm

Post by bloojay »

In fact, the Garbageman could have bee something else other than an investigator as well...He could have been an inventor or roleblocker.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:57 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

sweet, I actually made it to the end of a game, and won as scum :twisted: :twisted:
(granted i replaced... but still)
-Werebear
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:47 pm

Post by massive »

I have to admit, I cringed when I saw who was replacing Wacky. A godfather who had already been investigated and cleared is like THE GODSEND when your Mafia and in the endgame, and I was pretty confident going into today that even if I was investigated and lynched, Wacky would be able to win it for the town. I sent a whiny PM to bloojay right after I got the replacement note in my inbox. :)

After playing so many games with bigbenwd, I knew he had a pretty good chance of getting himself lynched even WITH being investigated ... we had laid out the framework for blackhawk to be naive, and when I wasn't investigated, I was afraid that everyone would go back to blackhawk being naive and rethink Wacky, and bigbenwd would just push himself over the edge. And then I would have had to kill blackhawk overnight and try and convince thorred that Corsato was the scum. Yipe!

So I'm glad Corsato got fidgety. :) :) :)
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:56 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

hey, I helped corsato, I didn't screw everything up. in fact, I didnt screw anything up.
-Werebear
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:31 am

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

dang. that was an amazing game. I still have a lot to learn :wink:
freak with short term memory
thorred
thorred
Goon
thorred
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:01 am

Post by thorred »

That was a very interesting game. I just had no idea who to vote for in the end. Although I might have voted ben, just cos he was there.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:35 am

Post by KingPin »

I just have one question... Didn't anyone pay attention to whom I investigated? The last day should have been a cinch, but you still lynched someone that I cleared. When I read the posts for the last day I knew that Wacky/Bigben was scum. Plus the fact that I investigated Corsato last night and knew that he was paranoid! Massive pointed out the fact that he had not been investigated should have tipped someone off this late in the game!

Who killed me anyway! Bastards :D

Good game by mafia!

Too bad BH was extremely unlucky in finding scum, except for GF!
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:42 pm

Post by Corsato »

Problem was the silence this last day. I could've gone for any player, but only the mafia spoke. :(
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:40 pm

Post by Wacky »

Yay! Go ben!
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:05 am

Post by blackhawk »

yeah, good game, wacky, although my plan wouldve worked(you being here so long;my being suspicious of you)too bad it didnt work
Good game massive, being uninvestigated the whole game worked well to your advantage
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:49 am

Post by Wacky »

Oh, BTW, the kill of Kerplunk the doc was because I postponed killing Kingpin for too long... bloojay killed random instead.
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”