Micro 551 — Vanilla-Free Greatest Idea Mafia — Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Bowser »

DAY 2. VOTECOUNT 03.

(0)
Hinduragi

(0)
Chaotic Neutrality

(0)
Soren

(0)
Vedith

(1)
EspeciallyTheLies
Lucky2u
(1)
Lucky2u
EspeciallyTheLies

(4)
Not Voting
Hinduragi, Chaotic Neutrality, Soren, Vedith

With
6 alive
, it takes
4 votes
to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2015-12-12 22:21:00)
(Sat Dec 12 @ 8:21:00 PM CST).

NOTES.

If this is wrong, let me know.
Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 398, Lucky2u wrote:Bloodhound is an amazing card. If it was one of the 21 cards drawn, noone in their right mind would have discarded it. If you claimed that card whether for alignment or role, you'd be nuts. Town investigator on the other hand, checks for cult. As I've said multiple times, it's an easy card to discard as useless. Thereby making it much safer to claim as your alignment card since that's the only reason to use it.

In other words, a good town card risks a counterclaim by someone who either kept it as alignment (if they got an even better role) or kept as role (this means 16 chances it's in someone's hand). A bad town card would not be kept as role and only possible as alignment. (this means 8 chances for it to be in someone's hand)

TL:DR math says I'm right.

None of this proves your point nor does it make any sense since I've told the truth and I know this is wrong.
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 399, Lucky2u wrote:I won't be voting anyone but ETL. Since she has expressed the same, let's make it a run off!

ETL for scum 2015.

ETL-scum wouldn't have used the logic of "that's a common discard" and then played dumb about it in the argument with you just now. ETL-scum is not happening in this game. Your lynch is bad and aimed on town.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

If you both weren't being stubborn, you'd see the other is probtown. This is dumb.

ETL/Soren/Lucky, leaving me CN/vedith. Not liking CN honestly. ISO him and you'll see. Calling for Soren lynch, no vote. Still going off it today. Why? Because vigshot. "if it helps im not guilty" yes, but I think you're likely third party without a kill and don't want to participate in this game anymore.

Vote: CN
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm feeling CN or an NL and it would take quite a lot to convince me otherwise.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 401, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:None of this proves your point nor does it make any sense since I've told the truth and I know this is wrong.

... Are you even responding to the same post? How does math not make sense. Do you not understand how 16 is greater than 8?

I'm not trying to prove a point with that post I'm showing you math. It doesn't prove your scum but you ASKED how one card claim is safer than another.

"since I've told the truth" is the worst defense in mafia ever. You are aware people this a game of lying right? From our POV we have no way to tell if your lying or not and your defense is amounting to no more than "because I said so"
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:17 pm

It doesn't matter what anyone else believes, because from MY POV, KNOWING MY ALIGNMENT AND KNOWING THE CARDS I GOT, I know your "math" and attempted conclusion is incorrect. I know I'm town, and you're scum. I know you're not this fucking stupid.
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 405, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 401, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:None of this proves your point nor does it make any sense since I've told the truth and I know this is wrong.

... Are you even responding to the same post? How does math not make sense. Do you not understand how 16 is greater than 8?

I'm not trying to prove a point with that post I'm showing you math. It doesn't prove your scum but you ASKED how one card claim is safer than another.

"since I've told the truth" is the worst defense in mafia ever. You are aware people this a game of lying right? From our POV we have no way to tell if your lying or not and your defense is amounting to no more than "because I said so"
I need you to ask yourself this and answer: do you really want to do this?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I can't really fathom nor find reason with how this day is going so far except that some bastard role turned Lucky into a jester N1. I'm kind of sad that's the best explanation that comes to mind.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 406, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It doesn't matter what anyone else believes, because from MY POV, KNOWING MY ALIGNMENT AND KNOWING THE CARDS I GOT, I know your "math" and attempted conclusion is incorrect. I know I'm town, and you're scum. I know you're not this fucking stupid.

If you are town, from your POV of course YOU know your town. We on the other hand don't know that, yet you are trying to tell us we should know you are town because you say you are town. If you don't understand why that is ridiculous, allow me to use that defense myself.

Hey guys, my alignment is town. From my POV I know this to be true, so you can go ahead and trust that it is a fact.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

In post 407, Hinduragi wrote:I need you to ask yourself this and answer: do you really want to do this?

do what?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You're essentially suiciding right now.

No one is voting for ETL. No one is going to vote for ETL. If ETL is scum, then she has essentially already won this game.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

Oh I see... I'm the only sane person alive now. I'm waiting for input from the rest of the players.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 343, Hinduragi wrote:BOOM. Ok, so obvkill on me probably. Don't even care. Gj whoever blocked w/e. I'm not claiming but I am here to say, and confidently I might add since we got the psychotrooper, that Chaotic Neutrality is Not Guilty.

Why would the obvious kill be on you?
I claim scum \o/
Chaotic Neutrality
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Chaotic Neutrality
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Chaotic Neutrality »

In post 403, Hinduragi wrote:Not liking CN honestly. ISO him and you'll see. Calling for Soren lynch, no vote. Still going off it today. Why? Because vigshot. "if it helps im not guilty" yes, but I think you're likely third party without a kill and don't want to participate in this game anymore.

Vote: CN

Why would you vote your own confirmed not-mafia if you believe that I'm a useless 3rd party with no impact on the game?

TBH I have little interest in setup spec across the board and that's the majority of discussion that's taking place. I imagine these types of games just aren't for me. Reads are hard to get because of the sheer amount of statistics and card-alignment-role type logic being used. I feel stupid for trying to scumhunt in an environment like this when nobody else is really doing that based hardcore on reactions and vote counts, instead preferring card claims which can easily be faked. I could see where that'd be fun but it's not my cup of tea. Live and learn, etc.

I'm currently re-reading to see if I can get a solid read on anyone who's not you.
There is no good or evil. There is only fun and boring.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Marquis »

HI.

I'm back (for good)! Thank you Bowser for taking care of the kids while I've been away.

I'll be rounding the deadline up to the half hour, so same date at 9:30:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Marquis on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
link in bio
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm pretty much a universal townread, vedith. That's why.

Game is at a standstill and I'm not convinced of Lucky-scum. 90% of this D2 has been Lucky and ETL going back and forth and it's time to move forward. If you're a useless 3rd party, then you won't try. I see you not trying and not caring. That's my way of reading into the game. I don't really care about the alignment or role cards either and noone should be using them to make statements on this game unless there's something tangible in relation to alignment. You may be not-mafia but there are 3 different mafia-esque factions and multiple 3rd party roles that you might be rendering that investigative result nearly useless.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:32 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 416, Hinduragi wrote:I'm pretty much a universal townread, vedith. That's why.

Well, that's arguable. I mean, this is a multi set up.
But to just assume that you were attacked is my concern here.
As if you were roleblocked and wanted to take focus away from yourself...
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 am

Vedith do you have any new information? What are your current reads?
Art is cool.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Vedith »

Well, I think that there is either only 1 team/solo killer left after the no kill last night.

Lucky is only going at you because of what you said about him. I agree that it's wasting the day.

You are still in my town list. This is also down to the fact of your card claim (I believe you said town dayvig) and then Soren stated scum dayvig.
In your situation, I think it would have been a worth while gambit to have claimed scum dayvig with expecting no one else to get it, showing that you received a scum card increasing the chances of 2.

Ash's comment today has really struck me as odd and I'm surprised that no one else has picked up on it. It was rushed and forced as a comment. He's also voting onto CN just to draw easy focus.
I claim scum \o/
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:53 am

The cards I got were town private investigator (used for alignment), mafia 1-shot dayvig (used for role) and town weak jk (discarded).

I agree that the comment you're asking about is weird, and I also think the "TvT" comment regarding my argument with lucky is weird.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:55 am

Soren - town
Vedith - town

Hinduragi - mostly town

Chaotic Neutrality - i dont know

Lucky2u - scum

This is where I'm at right now. I'm gonna take a closer look at Chaotic as I haven't really paid him enough attention.
Art is cool.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 417, Vedith wrote:
In post 416, Hinduragi wrote:I'm pretty much a universal townread, vedith. That's why.

Well, that's arguable. I mean, this is a multi set up.
But to just assume that you were attacked is my concern here.
As if you were roleblocked and wanted to take focus away from yourself...

I literally just claimed my result. I couldn't have been roleblocked lol
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Vedith »

1 - I'm at work I haven't read properly
2 - It can be false
3 - It was more of a dig at what an odd comment it was.
I claim scum \o/
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I really doubt Lucky is scum and you've pretty much ignored it while you two went at it and argued semantics over "false conftown card claims = lying mafia" and "argument is dumb so must be scum".

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”