Mini 1318 - This Little Town (Game Over!)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

Since this topic isn't particularly lively, I will say that the people in this topic are much better at scumhunting than the people left currently alive.
This also helped. Then again, the people in said dead topic wouldn't have been dead if we didn't think they were a threat. :P
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 423, mastin2 wrote:I liked the flavor, though honestly, it was slightly confusing.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I just don't like the fact that everyone in the Mini Normal Forum *doesn't* use flavor. I didn't really have a structure to the plot and I tried to abide by the rules of no player names or whatever so it was quite annoying using abstract pronouns.

I think my favorite was IS's death.

You got quick lucky with your claim, too bad no one was around to counterclaim. :P

And Mastin, I didn't choose for you to be Mafia. That was Fate. :shifty:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, I would like to thank my reviewers who helped me a lot, Papa Zito, Faraday for being there in the nick of time, and Vi for being there to bounce ideas off and helping me with modding questions.

Thanks! :)
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

Post by mastin2 »

Oversoul wrote:I didn't know what I was doing, but I just don't like the fact that everyone in the Mini Normal Forum *doesn't* use flavor.
*I* do. Heck, I was in the process of writing flavor for the *votecounts*, even, just before the crash. It's just that with the 500 server error, my flavor is a liiiiiittle bit too long. :P

And Mastin, I didn't choose for you to be Mafia. That was Fate.
Remind me to thank hi--oh. You meant the word, not the player. :P

This is the first time since NY 144 (ironically the last time I had daytalk, also due to an Encryptor) that I've actually enjoyed being scum. I had awesome scumbuddies to help me along (though something tells me Uber and I shouldn't play together that often--he and I sound so similar that if we ever get into a legitimate clash, it'd be HORRIBLE :P), and a decent game overall to have played in.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:48 am

Post by kdowns »

... And this is why I didn't vote Pecan after I jailed him -.-
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 am

Post by charter »

Every so often there is one person who is too stupid for society (like the guy who cleans his balls in a golf ball cleaner and they get ripped off) and that was Musicninja this game. Don't ever play in a game with me again, and do us all a favor by never playing again. You should be banned.

Charter, why did you decide to kill Pieceofpecanpie instead of Vijay that night? Why did you kill IS over Vijay for his posts about the Music wagon?

I don't think I tried to kill Pecan. I killed IS because he had a post where it seemed like he knew Music would flip town. I believed Vijay accidentally hammered, but in hindsight, killing him would probably have been a better idea.

Good work scum, I never would have had both Mastin and Uber as scum. I actually had a big post worked up where I voted Mastin the last day and called him a liar because I did try and kill Vijay, but then realized Kdowns could have jailed me. I didn't think that very likely at all, but shows how much I know. Good work modding Oversoul, I liked the 48 hour nights, it's boring waiting half a week if you're town.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Fuck, I was terribly wrong on my reads of UN and Mastin. Good game, you totally fooled me.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh you're right, Charter. My mistake. :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am

Post by UberNinja »

I felt like such a bad person; this was kinda like pushing an old person down a flight of stairs.

This town just... imploded. :(
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 433, UberNinja wrote:I felt like such a bad person; this was kinda like pushing an old person down a flight of stairs.

This town just... imploded. :(

That's what being mafia feels like.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 430, charter wrote:Every so often there is one person who is too stupid for society (like the guy who cleans his balls in a golf ball cleaner and they get ripped off) and that was Musicninja this game. Don't ever play in a game with me again, and do us all a favor by never playing again. You should be banned.

This. So this.

--

I liked my play. Since my teammates were both being very aggressive in their tactics (especially uber...) I decided to play a little conservatively. It worked pretty well even if everyone thought I was scum at the end. I got the feeling the vast majority of these were poe reads more than anything else.

I'd also like to thank Mastin for letting me bus him all game. :p

--

The town...

You had one fucking idiot (music), one guy playing terribly (vijay). It's hard to overcome that.

I'm not sure why you let the prs only softclaim. Shouldn't you force players into a claim?

--

In post 423, mastin2 wrote:
>> kdowns protects Mastin, result successful
So ironically enough, had kdowns been alive, my N1 action would have been solidified by him. :P
>> Kortul investigates UberNinja, receives "has a gun"
Meaning we lucked out on killing him N1 as well.
>> kdowns protects charter, result successful
...Meaning that even if kdowns hadn't died, he'd have backed up my story, solidifying my claim. :P

Dang, that was lucky. :P

No way. My god...

--

Thanks Oversoul for modding. The flavor wasn't my cup of tea, but it was pretty well done. I really like the 48 hour nights. I also didn't really notice any vote counts missing, so good job there.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

*embarrassed* TML put it perfectly. Sorry about that. Charter, whenever I play with you, I play terribly X.X

There's nothing more I can really add, except for don't blacklist me XD cheers for the game, I'd say well played to scum but really we can't judge that. Town would have still lost because of my awesomesauce hammers.

Thanks again Oversoul.

Hope I can play again with some of you (hopefully much better by then)
coming back after a 3 year break.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 383, havingfitz wrote: I would like to say my other suspects ATM are TML, Bub, and UN. TML and Bub have been on every mislynch and the only thing keeping UN from being on every mislynch was his ~timely unvote off the MagicNinja D1 wagon. If at least two of them are not scum I will be very surprised.

My lone miniscule spot of redemption. I was starting to consider mastin more as well with the JOAT claim. Vijay's play could not go ignored however. Fock that was some CRAP play. No offense intended but I do not want to play any games anytime soon with you...FFS. If I hadn't pushed your lynch today I would of tomorrow or the next day. Town was doomed. Fock.

Thanks mod for modding. Sorry your game ended so quickly. Two days were over before they even got started. SOAB. Worst game I have been a part of.

:pounding my head emoticon:

Good
game scum.

...fock...
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Thanks town for the stupid lynch.

I'd have to give the mafia props for ruling Day 2 with confusion, I was starting to smell a rat, but gee this town did less talking than scum.

I'll stop there before I start to get angry with people, but there's no point being half-arsed about scumhunting when you're town. Stupid passive play, extremely well capitalised on by the scum.

Thanks for modding Oversoul, I really liked the effort you put into flavour. I'm disappointed the game did not reflect that.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I was legit surprised at how quickly we were able to pull off the pecanpie lynch. Surprised and happy.

Like Oversoul said: Why didn't anyone think he could have been
protected
by being jailed?
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 am

Post by vijay2vasandani »

In post 437, havingfitz wrote:
In post 383, havingfitz wrote: I would like to say my other suspects ATM are TML, Bub, and UN. TML and Bub have been on every mislynch and the only thing keeping UN from being on every mislynch was his ~timely unvote off the MagicNinja D1 wagon. If at least two of them are not scum I will be very surprised.

My lone miniscule spot of redemption. I was starting to consider mastin more as well with the JOAT claim. Vijay's play could not go ignored however. Fock that was some CRAP play. No offense intended but I do not want to play any games anytime soon with you...FFS. If I hadn't pushed your lynch today I would of tomorrow or the next day. Town was doomed. Fock.

Thanks mod for modding. Sorry your game ended so quickly. Two days were over before they even got started. SOAB. Worst game I have been a part of.

:pounding my head emoticon:

Good
game scum.

...fock...

Harsh. But fair. XD I'll try to avoid games you've /inned for.
coming back after a 3 year break.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:00 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 439, UberNinja wrote:I was legit surprised at how quickly we were able to pull off the pecanpie lynch. Surprised and happy.

Like Oversoul said: Why didn't anyone think he could have been
protected
by being jailed?

Mastin, I did think of that Possibility, which reflected by the fact I had asked him what he did that night/ didn't place my vote.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 am

Post by hiplop »

HOW DID MASTIN LIVE UNTIL ENDGAME
third best scummer of all time
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Scummies »

This is a friendly Scummies reminder that if you feel there was anyone in this game, player or moderator, who deserves a scummy, please don't hesitate to nominate or second a nomination here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21324

Possible Nominations for a Normal Game:
Best Performance of a Pro-Town Team
Best Performance of a Scum Group
Best Performance of a Third Party
Most Enjoyable Game
Best Mafia Catcher
Most Cunning Manipulation
Rising Star
Best Replacement
Funniest or Most Enjoyable Player
Best Setup
Excellent Moderation (aka "Smooth Operator")
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”