Mini-Normal 1713: Mystery Mansion Mafia (GAME OVER)

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 423, Performer wrote:
- a VT Mafia??
– Wanderer, he mentioned a VT Mafia, which makes no sense

I honestly think grayfoxxxx believes if he claims VT, that means he's town. Like, I think he really believes that and he may actually be town for thinking like this.

Performer-VT Mafia to me=Mafia Goon. Basically scum with no PR.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

You know what else I don't like?

Accountant replaced out of this game due to some RL issues but immediately joined another game and is posting regularly in that one starting 3 days after replacing out of this one.

To me, that means I can't townread CDB.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
GrayFoxxxx
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
GrayFoxxxx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by GrayFoxxxx »

In post 425, SilverWolf wrote:

I honestly think grayfoxxxx believes if he claims VT, that means he's town. Like, I think he really believes that and he may actually be town for thinking like this.

Ok sorry I have to ask.

Am I supposed to think I'm NOT town if I'm VT. I mean the role is Vanilla
Townie
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 427, GrayFoxxxx wrote:

Ok sorry I have to ask.

Am I supposed to think I'm NOT town if I'm VT. I mean the role is Vanilla
Townie

Grayfoxxxx-How much mafia experience do you have, both here and offsite? I'm not talking about length of time you've been a member but how many games?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 423, Performer wrote:
- a VT Mafia??

Performer-VT Mafia to me=Mafia Goon. Basically scum with no PR.

VT = vanilla TOWN. Mafia goons are vanilla just like VT's are vanilla. A vanilla cop would get not guilty on both a VT and a VM ie mafia goon.
This was bothering me so thanks for clarifying.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Lets stop focussing on this because it's distracting.

@Grayfox: How are those reads coming?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 423, Performer wrote: - what is grok?
- a VT Mafia??
- if someone says "obvtown," they better back that up fast with a good explanation

grok
ɡräk/
verbUSinformal
verb: grok; 3rd person present: groks; past tense: grokked; past participle: grokked; gerund or present participle: grokking

understand (something) intuitively or by empathy.
(It was a new word for me too, not hard to look it up though).

The rest of your points are such huge misrepping of how the conversation went because you seem to be accusing Grayfox of those things while he came up with none of that himself.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:17 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Expedience (7) - All Alone,
SilverWolf
, absta101, Akarin,
Slandaar
, ChannelDelibird,
Davsto

MarioManica4 (1)-
Expedience

ChannelDelibird (1) - MarioManiac4

Not Voting (4) - Wanderer-nl, Grayfoxxx, Performer

Struck out those I know are not scum.

So, while it's possible it was an all town wagon, I'm thinking it's got a scum on it.

So at least one of All Alone, absta101, Akarin, CDB are likely scum.

Off-at least one of MM4, Wanderer, Grayfoxxxx, Performer are likely scum.

Most mini's of this size have 3 scum so I'm going with that assumption as of right now.

So I'll be ISOing and meta diving some of these folks and seeing what I can find out.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:50 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Figuring out who knew that Expedience was going to flip town is near the top of my priority list when I get off work later, too. In the meantime, should you wish to metadive me, useful links:

#greenshirtthursdays
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 426, SilverWolf wrote:You know what else I don't like?

Accountant replaced out of this game due to some RL issues but immediately joined another game and is posting regularly in that one starting 3 days after replacing out of this one.

People leave games for all sorts of reasons. Though it's annoying to me too, on the bright side, CDB isn't inactive.

In post 431, Wanderer-nl wrote:
- a VT Mafia??
- if someone says "obvtown," they better back that up fast with a good explanation

grok
ɡräk/
verbUSinformal
verb: grok; 3rd person present: groks; past tense: grokked; past participle: grokked; gerund or present participle: grokking

The rest of your points are such huge misrepping of how the conversation went because you seem to be accusing Grayfox of those things while he came up with none of that himself.

You don't think someone could be BP Mafia, Mafia Goon, or some other mafia role, while saying they're VT Mafia? Who on earth would even come up with that? Townies just state they're VT, not something improbable like VT Mafia.

It's funny you suddenly say I'm misrepresenting something when all of day 1, he spoke of following through with a reads list or some sort of analysis. Then on day 2 he talks his way out of doing so.

Sounds to me like you're trying to misrepresent me for genuine scumhunting.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

@Performer: I strongly suggest you READ THE THREAD!!!
In post 434, Performer wrote:
In post 426, SilverWolf wrote:You know what else I don't like?

People leave games for all sorts of reasons. Though it's annoying to me too, on the bright side, CDB isn't inactive.

Accountant stated she had to replace out due to RL-issues. It looks very weird for a player to replace out due to RL-issues and then few days later be online already. A v/la would have sufficed in Accountant's case it appears.
Ofc we still don't know the real reason and maybe she thought she would be gone longer.

In post 431, Wanderer-nl wrote:
- a VT Mafia??

grok
ɡräk/
verbUSinformal

You don't think someone could be BP Mafia, Mafia Goon, or some other mafia role, while saying they're VT Mafia? Who on earth would even come up with that? Townies just state they're VT, not something improbable like VT Mafia.

It's funny you suddenly say I'm misrepresenting something when all of day 1, he spoke of following through with a reads list or some sort of analysis. Then on day 2 he talks his way out of doing so.

Sounds to me like you're trying to misrepresent me for genuine scumhunting.

Nobody claimed to be VT mafia. Silverwolf confused VT with vanilla and thought Grayfox' claim could still mean he was mafia, while really he claimed VANILLA
TOWN
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:46 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 432, SilverWolf wrote:Expedience (7) - All Alone,
SilverWolf
, absta101, Akarin,
Slandaar
, ChannelDelibird,
Davsto

MarioManica4 (1)-
Expedience

ChannelDelibird (1) - MarioManiac4

Not Voting (4) - Wanderer-nl, Grayfoxxx, Performer

Struck out those I know are not scum.

So, while it's possible it was an all town wagon, I'm thinking it's got a scum on it.

So at least one of All Alone, absta101, Akarin, CDB are likely scum.

Off-at least one of MM4, Wanderer, Grayfoxxxx, Performer are likely scum.

Most mini's of this size have 3 scum so I'm going with that assumption as of right now.

So I'll be ISOing and meta diving some of these folks and seeing what I can find out.

This is a 10 vs 3 town vs mafia mod-confirmed setup. No need to assume, we are certain of this. The rest of this post is kind of duh, so I'm looking forward to what you find. By kind of duh I mean it's pretty obvious this is the case and it looks like you put in work but really you did nothing but copy the vc, crossed out the names of flips and Davsto and yourself, and then make 2 pools of the remaning players. Duh.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:08 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 436, Wanderer-nl wrote:
This is a 10 vs 3 town vs mafia mod-confirmed setup. No need to assume, we are certain of this. The rest of this post is kind of duh, so I'm looking forward to what you find. By kind of duh I mean it's pretty obvious this is the case and it looks like you put in work but really you did nothing but copy the vc, crossed out the names of flips and Davsto and yourself, and then make 2 pools of the remaning players. Duh.

First, that kind of organizing things is pretty helpful for me so it isn't duh, it's how I do things. I'm trying to figure out the scum on the wagon and off it. I also said I wasn't done and was going to follow up on this more. I really don't give a fuck if you like it or not. I didn't post it for your enjoyment. I guess I could of kept it to myself but I see no reason not to share things like this in a game where information is key to winning. Since town doesn't have shit and scum does, I'll share whatever I damn well feel like.

Second, where does it say anywhere that this is a 10 vs 3 town vs mafia mod-confirmed setup? I've never played in a mini that says what the setup is before hand. Those are open setups. This isn't. How in the hell do you know this? I read the opening posts so it isn't there. Although I did see we only have 12 players where most minis have 13. So how do you know so much? Only scum know what the town v scum set-up is because they know how many scum there are.

If you want to get on someone's case, how about looking in the mirror? WTF have you done to figure this game out so far except bitch about things that have already been said while adding nothing of value yourself?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:14 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 435, Wanderer-nl wrote:
Nobody claimed to be VT mafia. Silverwolf confused VT with vanilla and thought Grayfox' claim could still mean he was mafia, while really he claimed VANILLA
TOWN

No, I did not. I did not assume grayfoxxxx was town simply because he claimed VT. Just because VT stands for Vanilla Town, does not mean claiming it means you are town which appears to be what Grayfoxxxx is assuming, hence me asking his experience with Mafia.

Grayfoxxxx did ask about VT Mafia in one of his posts which didn't make much sense so I clarified that's basically a Mafia Goon.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 437, SilverWolf wrote:
Second, where does it say anywhere that this is a 10 vs 3 town vs mafia mod-confirmed setup? I've never played in a mini that says what the setup is before hand. Those are open setups. This isn't. How in the hell do you know this? I read the opening posts so it isn't there. Although I did see we only have 12 players where most minis have 13. So how do you know so much? Only scum know what the town v scum set-up is because they know how many scum there are.

Oh shit I mixed that up with another game. Silverwolf, I'm sorry about that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:24 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 439, Wanderer-nl wrote:

Or you tried to fake a townslip. Is the game ongoing or can you link it? Otherwise, I'll go searching myself later today.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:40 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 440, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 439, Wanderer-nl wrote:

Or you tried to fake a townslip. Is the game ongoing or can you link it? Otherwise, I'll go searching myself later today.

It's ongoing.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 2.01

Wanderer-nl (2) - All Alone, Grayfoxxxx
Grayfoxxxx (1) -absta101

Not Voting (7 ) - SilverWolf, MarioManiac4, ChannelDelibird, Davsto, Wanderer-nl, Performer, Akarin

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 9/25 at 6:57 AM EST.

Mod Reminder: While I don't mind yall going hard on each other, remember there's that line of keeping things civil. Please do. Thanks
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 403, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 402, GrayFoxxxx wrote:
In post 401, SilverWolf wrote:I don't think we are going to be able to get grayfoxxxx's alignment

Again it's VT

I'm not talking about your role. I'm talking about your alignment.
I really don't like how you did nothing D1. All this analysis incoming shit from you for days, while never delivering on it is straight up BS. You've made a lot of excuses and basically only posted to defend yourself.

The reason I'm not voting you straight up for this is ongoing shit I can't discuss. But I will vote for you if you have another day where you don't do shit. There's no reason, even if you are phone posting, or even if you don't know what's going on in the game, you can't give your opinions on things.

I can't stand lurkers and anti-town players. I want to lynch them in every game I play. So I expect more from you this day phase.

The bolded (I did that), to me that read as you saying that a VT doesn't necessarily have to be town-aligned. Because you can't discuss this, I can't go any further right now.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:59 am

Post by absta101 »

@Akarin
In post 394, Akarin wrote:No idea what the vote count is, but Foxxxxy is my preferred lynch at the moment.
You've been calling GrayFox and Wanderer scummy, yet you aren't voting either of them. Why is that?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: fox
I honestly think this is the best wagon. ChannelDelibird seems somewhat town.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:19 am

Post by absta101 »

@Wanderer
In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:Also, would I want to kill the one person who was scumreading me? That seems stupid, but oh well.
Precisely because he is the only person scum reading you... You could easily point to WIFOM and potentially get away with no suspicion.
But then Expedience posted a lot and scum would minimize associations so
when I saw those posts by Expedience I was ready to unvote
, only to realize the thread was locked because Davsto hammered 2 freaking minutes after Expedience's claim.
You wasn't voting for him so you couldn't have unvoted and stopped the hammer. I mean, you stated intent to hammer yourself, you only do that if you aren't already voting the person.

Also, your reason for calling him town is weak. I don't see how Expedience posting a lot when he was L-1 is enough to turn your scum read of him into a town read. You stated intent to hammer because you were afraid Davsto wouldn't hammer. That's how strong your scum read of Expedience was.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Davsto »

Right, while I am aware that all the stuff that happened with my role is in no way indicative of Grayfoxxxx's alignment, I'm remembering why I chose him as a target in the first place - as in, I think he's scum.

VOTE: Grayfoxxxx

Expect an ISO of his posts coming up some time later in the game-day
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:32 am

Post by absta101 »

@Performer
In post 434, Performer wrote:Sounds to me like you're trying to misrepresent me for genuine scumhunting.

I still haven't seen you scumhunt at all actually. Who do you think is scum now and why aren't you voting them?
--

Why are there so many people not voting?? We've had everything from Day 1 and a lot from day 2 so I don't see why everyone is just holding their cards.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 446, absta101 wrote:
@Wanderer
In post 413, Wanderer-nl wrote:Also, would I want to kill the one person who was scumreading me? That seems stupid, but oh well.
Precisely because he is the only person scum reading you... You could easily point to WIFOM and potentially get away with no suspicion.

Awesome. Thanks for explaining how to play as scum.

But then Expedience posted a lot and scum would minimize associations so
when I saw those posts by Expedience I was ready to unvote
, only to realize the thread was locked because Davsto hammered 2 freaking minutes after Expedience's claim.
You wasn't voting for him so you couldn't have unvoted and stopped the hammer. I mean, you stated intent to hammer yourself, you only do that if you aren't already voting the person.

Also, your reason for calling him town is weak. I don't see how Expedience posting a lot when he was L-1 is enough to turn your scum read of him into a town read. You stated intent to hammer because you were afraid Davsto wouldn't hammer. That's how strong your scum read of Expedience was.

Wait. I really did that? Bah I suck. I wasn't voting Exp and as such I could never have unvoted him.

And no, that's how strong my scumread on Davsto was.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”