Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Skold »

In post 349, Nero Cain wrote:you know who else looks like scum? you
Had a good long stare at his ISO, and then in context. Not sure why you guys think Rosske is scum - maybe bullet point it for me and I'll understand. I'm liking him. Won't follow his BYF case because it does have many a hole which I'll talk about later if you like but I don't see it as being scummy.
On the map crumbing - VT...I don't see why mafia would bother doing that because it adds zero credibility to the claim as there is no risk in being counterclaimed as VT. Either way it doesn't make sense so I'm not going to bother with it. Map stays as the best lynch for now.
Like as town MariaR on a gut level, sticking with Dwlee as town for now. Everyone stays null.
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: rosske
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I'm just mostly paranoid that MAP is a mislynch 'cause there's been seemingly little resistance to his wagon.

gave me a strange vibe.

Didn't really like his "don't give DW a townread!" from and .

is the kind of pressure point statement that I think scum like to make.

I'm not sure
WHY
he's scum reading Map and his Map scumread/intent to hammer feels kinda like going with the flow. He also had no reaction to me calling him scum and I think scum are more likely to avoid those type of accusations.

Sometimes I wonder if Map actually is scum and that "Rosske sounds like he could be my scummate" to throw us off.

But I'd like to hear why you and Elyse think I should town read him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh I was gonna finally unvote and go for map but either of these lynches I am fine with at this point I haven't liked any of Rosske's posts I don't understand why he's townread and I want to know more although it's prob better we get map due to claims unless he's getting a random townread out of no where

I honestly didn't want to vote map because I felt pity for him as I said early on getting bw regardless of your role really does suck so I wanted to wait a bit and give him some time to defend himself but I don't understand where his reads are coming from the zap null read pings me the most strange out of all of those.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh I was gonna finally unvote and go for map but either of these lynches I am fine with at this point I haven't liked any of Rosske's posts I don't understand why he's townread and I want to know more although it's prob better we get map due to claims unless he's getting a random townread out of no where

I honestly didn't want to vote map because I felt pity for him as I said early on getting bw regardless of your role really does suck so I wanted to wait a bit and give him some time to defend himself but I don't understand where his reads are coming from the zap null read pings me the most strange out of all of those.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

I get the rosske wagon. Might even join it, idk.

Gerry (I think it was gerry?) pointed out that scum might want to fakeclaim. Which, yeah, might as well, right? And that got me thinking about the tone of Map's response, which was more "idrgaftbh" than "I want to live" / "I want to protect my partners" / "ahhhh town found me out"

Whereas rosske went for Elyse after Dwlee's fake result, then later pushed the Map wagon while simultaneously pushing BYF, who myself and other people were talking about.

HmmmmMMMMmmmmmm

Here's the thing is I can still see Map being scum, and easily. And that "rosske looks like my scumpartner" could actually be a scum-headed-for-the-noose-type thing to post. As could the rest of the readslist, really.

Cooled down on BYF some, but far from townreading the slot. I feel a little lost right now actually.

Still pretty sure ira is town, along with Dw, and probably Elyse and Nero and Maria.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Zap is prop scum for that avatar
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

Prop scum?

OK so yeah looking back at how voting has gone since 275 I actually think the Map wagon kinda looks like a mislynch. Specifically, the BYF vote on Map (happened under pressure for the way he was approaching the 1v1 with ira), the rosske vote on BYF (while encouraging the Map wagon, which was at L-1) and then Rosske's reaction to Nero's fakehammer in (just a flat statement, ie hesitant to judge).

There's just some weirdness in there and it keeps coming back to that bowl of minced cilantro.

VOTE: rosske
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 431, Nero Cain wrote:Zap is prop scum for that avatar
okay good I'm not the only one haha
I prefer they, thanks :)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:56 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 422, Map Wolf wrote:
gerryoat
is null. i think he is hard to read with his posts.
I hear this a lot in the other mafia site i'm from lol. I don't see how actually giving reason as to why you could be town is null to you though. It seems you have the tendency to town read the people who want you lynched the most and null or scumread the people that are not hammering you. Which I find very awkward.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:58 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 417, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 415, gerryoat wrote:I kinda wanna hammer Map Wolf and I kinda don't. He's still the person I scumread most here, yet I think as mafia he would have tried to claim a power role or something. What do you all think?
I think his claim of VT is rather humble, and rightly so. If he'd come out of the blue and said "I'm doctor!" or the like, that wouldn't have been very believable given his history/activity. Everyone expects that, anyway. I don't think any self-aware Mafia would have claimed anything but VT in this particular circumstance. Looking into his claim is a moot point in my opinion, he'd do it either way. What bugs me is his claiming that he "slightly referred to" his being a VT in post 19:
Yeah, idk why someone would have to point out that they "softed" Vanilla Townie. It doesn't make any sense to soft it? I'm new to this website, but im pretty sure that isn't common, because there is no reason to soft blue as mafia can pick up on it and find PRs. Which is why I was on the fence about hammering him.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by gerryoat »

Okay, it seems a wagon on Rosske is picking up. I find it weird that when someone claims Vanilla Townie, a wagon forms on another person to get them into a situation where they might have to claim. Mafia could be leading these lynches. I will reread rosske, cause if i'm honest I haven't seen too many scumm posts from him from memory.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:18 am

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: roske
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 427, Nero Cain wrote: But I'd like to hear why you and Elyse think I should town read him.
He had some posts early on that I liked but looking back, they're pretty easy to fake as scum.

I'm not townreading him anymore and am good with the wagon on him. I get the reservations people are having with Map and the fact that there's little resistance to his lynch, but a Rosske wagon coming up so quickly kind of makes that point moot.
Rosske
Rosske
Goon
Rosske
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Rosske »

Blackstar, why'd you jump on my wagon? You like jumping on wagons, eh?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:44 am

Post by MariaR »

I agree maps biggest thing he has going for him is "no one is fighting this lynch" but if we look at the wagon starting the same can be said about this so what you wanna do flip back tr both (I'm being very sarcastic with that last remark) my point is I don't think we should let map off scott free
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:45 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 439, Rosske wrote:Blackstar, why'd you jump on my wagon? You like jumping on wagons, eh?
Tell me what wagons I've been jumping on
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 439, Rosske wrote:Blackstar, why'd you jump on my wagon? You like jumping on wagons, eh?
I actually thought this after I saw him vote you, but upon reading he questioned you for not outing a read so his vote is very well justified.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:47 am

Post by BlackStar »

I voted you because you're the one who has just been following everyone else and going with whatever the popular opinion is. You're not trying to come up with any of your own ideas and it feels like you don't care who gets lynched
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:49 am

Post by gerryoat »

How many votes on Rosske right now, cause I don't like the post he just did. You'd think he'd remember BlackStar questioning him and not try to push the blame on someone else without rereading.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 443, BlackStar wrote:I voted you because you're the one who has just been following everyone else and going with whatever the popular opinion is. You're not trying to come up with any of your own ideas and it feels like you don't care who gets lynched
Ironically I feel like this same statement can be said about you
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:58 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 445, MariaR wrote:
In post 443, BlackStar wrote:I voted you because you're the one who has just been following everyone else and going with whatever the popular opinion is. You're not trying to come up with any of your own ideas and it feels like you don't care who gets lynched
I'd love to see you prove that
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:59 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 446, BlackStar wrote:
In post 445, MariaR wrote:
I'd love to see you prove that
ALL HAIL BRITANNIA
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:01 am

Post by BlackStar »

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 am

Post by MariaR »

I think I just need to look at your very all play lets see: Votes someone for a reaction test oh sorry "reaction test" and you joined 2 bw votes one of them with almost no reason and now you vote ross I mean half of your posts was just going over how your reaction test was a reaction test and not scummy (I still think it was) you haven't really done anything at all that really is towny or as helped the town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”