Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:00 am

Post by Norinel »

Right, right; Fuldu and BlueSin and I have claimed aspects of our roles which would directly conflict with it. Of course, even if the role is confirmed, I'd be very very surprised if both were town. (With both town, having both members claim Day 1 is just way too good)

Between the fact that it's a holiday weekend in the US and the prod request for PS and KE, I think it would be best to extend the deadline. (And, of course, because a no lynch now would undermine the whole double lynch thing.)
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:22 am

Post by KingEnigma »

The only thing that I can add is that I was targeted by the silent speaker last night. I do not get any results on what was supposed to go on, just that i was targeted. Did you get a result on targeting me last night TSS?

Also, I have been out for the holiday weekend, and if you guys dont see me post for a while again, its most likely because my baby has been born, and I wont be at work to actually play this game. Sorry for that!
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Congrats KingE--
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:25 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Alas, I found out nothing. But you said two people targeted you. Who was the other?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Well I will come out with that.

Not really that hard to figure out.

I have a cop role but I do not get the results myself.

I currently have a list of folks viewed and have to deliver the views to someone.

Most of the views listed are dead guys on my end.

So as you can see, TSS claim of me as bad guy is way off. My role is easily confirmed as long as I have my views sent to a confirmed bad guy.
So King Enginma was who I sent a view on yesterday.

Oh and my role title-- Police Dog--

bow wow.
BlueSin
BlueSin
Unique
BlueSin
Unique
Unique

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:17 pm

Post by BlueSin »

interesting. I will
unvote mgm fos mgm
since mgm still appeared suspicious in my eyes..but I think one more night investigation wouldn't hurt. :roll:

care to tell me what do you mea by 'view' ??
Why people always find me suspicous?
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:41 pm

Post by Mgm »

Claim list

BlueSin - Insane Chemist/ Doctor
Fuldu - ?
KingEnigma - can see who targets him/ no name provided
Mgm - Shop Owner/ copish role
Norinel - Scientist/ says he can make two lynches happen today
PeaceBringer - Police Dog/ cop that has to send out results.
PopsicleStix - ?
the silent speaker - Half of Married Couple

TSS, do you know who your other half is? or are you looking for them?
PB wrote:would like to hear more what the scientist role is supposed to do.
Me too. Norinel, how does the two lynches part fit your role?

I'd still like to hear from PopsicleStix and Fuldu regarding TSS's claim...
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:25 am

Post by Norinel »

Mgm wrote:
PB wrote:would like to hear more what the scientist role is supposed to do.
Me too. Norinel, how does the two lynches part fit your role?
Maybe I was told, maybe I caused it. I'd prefer to keep any other usefulness of my role under wraps, and not revealing specifics of the double lynch will stop people from making balance judgements.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:48 am

Post by Fuldu »

I'm definitely not the other half of the Married Couple, which would leave only PopsicleStix. I don't buy tss's claim, but will hold my vote for final confirmation from PS.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:44 am

I don't know; if I did, obviously, all would be too easy. And I'm not told if I guessed right (or my opposite number did).
PeaceBringer's claim looks like so much crap to me. For one thing, Police Dog? Who does he think he's kidding? For another, his role looks suspiciously similar to Fuldu's role. He claims cop but conveniently has no list of results; while we have no blockers, apparently, two supposed investigations on KingEnigma failed. Mine did, for certain, and PB claims to have. How can this be, I ask you, if KingEnigma knows who targeted him and
only two people did
? Someone must have targeted him or me with a blocking role of some kind; if I had been targeted someone would have spoken up, I think, plus no one has claimed blocker, and if someone had targeted KingEnigma, he'd have seen them. Finally, PeaceBringer said,
My role is easily confirmed as long as I have my views sent to a confirmed
bad
guy.
A Freudian slip, no doubt, but it indicates that PB is evil (else he would never have made that particular slip) and a member of the Brown Mafia.
I also find Norinel's non-claim suspiciously vague, like he needs to work the details out still. But no one will be surprised that I find Norinel suspicious.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:00 am

Post by KingEnigma »

We need PopsicleStix to be here. I'm going to go ahead and throw a wrench into this well oiled machine. I am the Ninja. I block people when they target me so they get no result. TSS and PeaceBringer both targeted me last night, that I can confirm. What they were targeting me for, I cant. I was pretty scared to come out with the Ninja claim, because so far I think it has been a part of almost every night kill we have had. But there it is.

As far as Norinel's power goes, that sounds pretty scummy. I dont really see how that would be in the town's benefit to lynch two people if we cant even find one reliable person to lynch! I also dont really like the claims that we have from PB and TSS. Both rely on someone else, and we are fresh out of other people.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:28 am

Post by Fuldu »

My role is only consequentially similar to PeaceBringer's claim. As written, my role has no investigative component and only gained that due to Lord Gurgi's influence, but I don't get to keep it for myself.

I would remind everyone that we have a guilty investigative result from Norinel on the silent speaker, so we should probably lynch one to test the other. My vote's still on tss as scum, but I don't know for sure.

As for KingEnigma's claim, let's try this: KE, have I targeted you yet this game, and if so, which night? Or, to be more thorough, if you list who targeted you each night, that ought to confirm your identity (if not necessarily your alignment) with a lot of people.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:39 pm

Post by Norinel »

KingEnigma wrote:As far as Norinel's power goes, that sounds pretty scummy. I dont really see how that would be in the town's benefit to lynch two people if we cant even find one reliable person to lynch!
It can not possibly harm the town; as long as there's a town majority, the second day can go no lynch if there's not an obvious second lynchee.

I think tss is well into say absolutely anything no matter how ridiculous to avoid being lynched mode; his logic in his last post are based on axioms that are just plain wrong.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:38 pm

Curiouser and curiouser. We already have a ninja, and here's KingEnigma claiming to be one. Also, his ability looks rather scummy to me; if he were pro-town, why would he want to block people from finding that out?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:16 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

alright--
TSS is now beginning to post like a scum caught and throwing anything against the wall.

I can tell you what, if I were scum and under pressure no way I would make up a role like police dog. Wouldn't even think of it.

I have a list of folks investigated and my role is easy enough to confirm all I have to do is pick someone to deliver the results to.

I never said I was blocked with King Enginma, I have no way of knowing that.

Vote clearly stays on TSS!
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I'm not bothered by the Ninja/Mafia Ninja conflict. We know we had both a Spy and a Master Spy. KE's role is strongly provable, so I think I'll go with that, if he lists who targeted him and it accords with what people admit to having done.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:35 am

Post by KingEnigma »

Okay here we go.
Night 1: Not Targeted
Night 2: SinisterOverload
Night 3: the silent speaker
Night 4: the silent speaker, and PeaceBringer

and thats all the info Ive got.
Mgm
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mgm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:20 am

Post by Mgm »

TSS, can you explain why you targetted KE twice?
(assuming he's telling the truth)
Show
"Logic is a systematic method to come to the wrong conclusion."
[u][b]Next:[/b] Doctor Who Mafia[/u]
[u]Testimonials about Mgm:[/u]
:shock: - Stoofer
You put me through hell Mgm, my nerves are crushed :/ - Patrick
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

targetting KE makes no sense at all with his role claim, would already know not the other half of married couple.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:50 am

Post by Fuldu »

Not necessarily, PB. As I read it, each of them has to make an effort to choose someone to protect, as well as try to find their counterpart, and they aren't getting feedback about what happens. I'm not confident that he's getting any feedback about whether he was actually successful for the night, at which point repeat targeting might make sense. It's not clear to me why he'd do it for KE, and I don't believe his claim anyway, but it's certainly a plausible choice.

tss, who were your night choices the other nights?

I do want Pops to come and confirm or contradict tss's claim. His absence is becoming problematic.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman
I never think
Flying Dutchman
I never think
I never think

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:44 am

Post by Flying Dutchman »

Fuldu wrote:I do want Pops to come and confirm or contradict tss's claim. His absence is becoming problematic.
That would be my mistake, he has asked for replacement several days ago.

PBuG is replacing PopsicleStix, effective immediately. Deadline retracted for now.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:19 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: TSS
I've only read this page, but the concensus seems to be if I'm not the other half of the married couple, tss is scum. I'm not the other half, so TSS=scum.

Bear with me while I read 18 pages.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:58 am

Well, I tossed the dice and crapped out. But don't lynch me anyway. Hear me out:
Given:
Fuldu is not scum (not confirmed but very probable).
given:
BS and PBug are not scum (confirmed).
Therefore: one of the following must be true: 1. Of Norinel and PB, at least one is scum (maybe both, and I think both). 2. Mgm and KE are both scum.
I think KE is probably not scum, but there's a better way anyway. If Norinel speaks true, we get two lynches today. Lynch Norinel and PB; one of the brown mafia will buy it, maybe both, or else (in the unlikely event that they are both non-scum) both of the brown mafiosi are exposed. You want the brown mafia gone first as they're larger and more of a threat. Silenzio Crimsone can always be dealt with later.
And now I have exactly zero time. Mod, please don't kill me (even if I get the last vote) until I can make a final post after the Sabbath ends?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:34 pm

Post by TBuG »

Okay, my head hurts now.

I haven't read the whole thread so this may be a stupid question, but how do you know I'm pro-town (I'm obviously not trying to say that I'm scum, I'm just curious.)
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:55 pm

Post by Norinel »

You got investigated by the Master Spy, a neutralish investigative cult recruiter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”