Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4425, Cephrir wrote:I mean you called everyone scum at some point or another
KIIIIIINDA hard to take you seriously after that, kthnx.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 am

Post by CF Riot »

Didn't want to see Ceph scum. Gave Nacho too much benefit of the doubt before calling him scum. You guys thought I was scum for dumb reasons and I didn't fight it very hard. Meh, meh, meh.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I have no idea how you lynched CF Riot because you thought he was my buddy.
Absolutely no idea.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 am

Post by CF Riot »

Yeah, I didn't really know how to defend against that. The only way it made sense to me was Andrius was scum and it was the best he could come up with.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Cephrir »

I would've fought the CFR lynch if I was town or if it wasn't the last day.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Ank, I wanted you dead because you were a key town player in terms of morale, activity, and ideas. (same with Andy, but frakkin' J4 passive) I backed off of that after your reads list showed you had most of the scum in Null/Town or Town. That's one of the reasons I don't really like full reads lists. If I didn't know your stances on all the Scum, I'd have been a lot more likely to off you. Basically, you were a huge threat to dom the game if you got behind a Scum wagon, but since I knew that after Mr. Z, you'd be behind mislynches, I backed off to let you do all the work for me.

Chalk up another for "Never playing with Bella.". I was really hyped for this game and the scumteam just ruined it for me. Bella was gone all game, Ceph was non-present early, and Mr. Z was just dead. The town's state was in an amazing place to let the rest of the game fall together, (as it did) but that state is pretty fragile, I got absolutely no feedback for my teammates on how we planned to keep it that way, and I just didn't want to 1v13 or whatever. Like I said in scumchat, I wasn't going to play Serial Killer with 3 puppets. Hope you guys aren't mad at me/don't think I flaked.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Oh, and huge thanks to Nacho for taking my slot and doing a hell of a job with it.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Ankamius »

What about the VM kill?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Can't quite remember. I basically saw him as not Town enough to TH/get watched, but Town enough to warrant the kill.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by quadz08 »

TOWN

Spoiler: Magua/Elscouta/Bitmap (Anivia)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Anivia, a member of the
Blue Team

Anivia, the Cryophoenix

On my wings.

Win Condition:
You win when the Purple Team has been eliminated from the battle.

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Rebirth (passive):
If you take damage that would kill you, you do not immediately die. If you do not take damage over the course of the following day or night, you return to 2 health. If you do take damage, you die immediately. If death occurs at night, your death will be the first event resolved in the night phase. You will be informed when you "die" the first time.

Flash Frost (active):
Deal 2 damage to a player.

Glacial Storm (ultimate):
Choose a player. You will deal 2 damage during the current night phase, 1 at the end of the following day, and 1 more during the next night phase.

Good luck, and please remember to familiarize yourself with the Rules of this match.

Spoiler: CF Riot (Olaf)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Olaf, a member of the
Blue Team

Olaf, the Berserker

Leave nothing behind.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Beserker Rage (passive):
If your health is 3 or less, your auto-attacks do 1 extra damage.

Reckless Swing(active):
Deal 3 damage to your target, and 1 to yourself. The damage dealt to the target is not affected by abilities which reduce damage, but is affected by those which negate damage.

Ragnarok (ultimate):
For the next 3 Night phases, you are immune to roleblocks and redirects, and any damage you take is reduced by 1 point per source of damage. (This does not include damage from Reckless Swing.)

Good luck, and please remember to familiarize yourself with the Rules of this match.

Spoiler: d3x (Master Yi)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Master Yi, a member of the
Blue Team

Master Yi, the Wuju Bladesman

My blade is yours.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Meditate (active):
You regain 2 health. In addition, you are protected from the single attack that would deal the most damage to you.

Highlander (ultimate):
For the next 4 nights: your auto-attacks deal 1 additional damage, and you are immune to any roleblocks or redirects

Spoiler: ActionDan (Maokai)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Maokai, a member of the
Blue Team

Maokai, the Twisted Treant

I do your bidding... for now.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Sapling Toss (active):
Deal 1 damage to your target on the night of use, and 1 damage at the lynch scene of the following day.

Twisted Advance (active):
Roleblock your target.

Vengeful Maelstrom (ultimate):
Anyone who attacks you on the night this is used is dealt the same damage as they dealt you. If you die, the damage will not be dealt back.

Spoiler: InflatablePie (Nocturne)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Nocturne, a member of the
Blue Team

Nocturne the Eternal Nightmare

Embrace the darkness.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Unspeakable Horror (active):
Choose two players. The action of the first target will be redirected to the second target.

Paranoia (ultimate):
Deal 2 damage to your target. In addition, any players that are on the target's team and target that player are roleblocked.

Spoiler: Nexus/Esuriospiritus (Urgot)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Urgot, a member of the
Blue Team

Urgot, the Headsman’s Pride

Eternal life... endless torture.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Acid Hunter (active):
Deal 2 damage to your target.

Noxian Corrosive Charge(active):
Deals 1 damage to your target, and your next 2 auto-attacks/abilities on this player cannot be roleblocked or otherwise prevented. (This does not stack with multiple uses; i.e., if you hit player A with it on N1, then again on N3, your ability/auto-attack on N4 will be blockable. If you use it on N1 and N4, however, your attacks on that target will be unblockable on Nights 2, 3, 5 and 6.)

Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (ultimate):
Choose a target. Any abilities which would target them now target you, and any which would target you now target them.

Spoiler: Sajin/Knight of Cydonia/kdowns (Annie)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Annie, a member of the
Blue Team

Annie, the Dark Child

You wanna play too? It’ll be fun!.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Pyromania (passive):
If you use an ability or ultimate on any even-numbered night, it will also roleblock your target. (This does not apply to Tibbers' second and third targets.)

Disintegrate (active):
You deal 2 damage to your target.

Tibbers (ultimate):
Deals 2 damage to your target. Tibbers will be usable for two additional nights after your initial use. You can direct him to any target, in addition to using another night action

Spoiler: Andrius (Jarvan IV)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Jarvan IV, a member of the
Blue Team

Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

By my will, this shall be finished.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Demacian Standard (passive):
You take half damage (rounded up to the nearest whole number). You receive this after you reach level 5.

Demacian Standard (active):
Choose one player. Any auto-attacks performed on this player on this night deal 1 additional damage.

Cataclysm (ultimate):
Choose one player. If this player uses a targeted ability, ultimate, or auto-attack on anyone but you, that will fail. In addition, if they submit the Towerhug or Push the Lane actions this night, they will fail to resolve. (They will still receive 1 point of experience.) Any targeted actions used on this player this night will fail to resolve. Deal 2 damage to this player.

Spoiler: pieceofpecanpie (Garen)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Garen, a member of the
Blue Team

Garen, the Might of Demacia

To the Fields of Justice!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Decisive Strike (active):
Chose one player. If they use an ability or an ultimate (not an auto-attack), it is blocked. In addition, deal 2 damage.

Demacian Justice (ultimate):
Chose one player. Deal 1 damage to this player for every 2 health they are missing (rounding down, minimum of 1 damage).

Spoiler: Venmar (Cho’Gath)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Cho’Gath, a member of the
Blue Team

Cho’Gath, the Terror of the Void

You’d wish the world you know to end!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Feral Scream (active):
Chose one player. If they use an ability or an ultimate (not an auto-attack), it is blocked. In addition, deal 2 damage.

Feast (ultimate):
Deal 5 damage to another player. If they die on the night this damage is dealt, you gain 4 health. This can bring you beyond your starting max health.

Spoiler: PeregrineV/xRECKONERx (Ashe)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Ashe, a member of the
Blue Team

Ashe, the Frost Archer

Smart choice.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Frost Shot (active):
Deal 1 damage, plus an additional .5 damage (rounded up) for each other player that deals damage to your target.

Hawkshot (active):
You may use this ability once during the game. It will tell you the name of everyone targeting you this night.

Enchanted Crystal Arrow (ultimate):
Deal 2 damage to your target, plus an additional 1 damage for every other player that deals damage to your target.

Spoiler: Kise (Corki)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Corki, a member of the
Blue Team

Corki, the Daring Bombadier

I’m up to snuff, and gots me an ace machine.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Hextech Shrapnel Shards (active):
When you auto-attack, increase the damage dealt by one. All effects that reduce damage dealt do not work on Hextech Shrapnel Shards, as it deals true damage. (Effects that make their target immune to damage, however, will stop the damage from Hextech Shrapnel Shards.)

Valkyrie (active):
You become immune to damage and ganks for this night.

Missile Barrage (ultimate):
Every night, no matter what action you take, you may deal 1 damage to any target of your choice. This ability automatically triggers every night in which you are at least level 5. However, if you are roleblocked, Missle Barrage will fail to work.

Spoiler: Brandi (Warwick)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Warwick, a member of the
Blue Team

Warwick, the Blood Hunter

Let’s make this fun.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Eternat Thirst (passive):
For every 4 damage you deal, regain 1 health.

Blood Scent (passive):
You will receive a list at the beginning of each night stating every player with 2 or less health.

Blood Scent (active):
You may choose a single player who has triggered the Blood Scent passive effect, and you will see who they visit that night.

Infinite Duress (ultimate):
Choose one player. You will deal 4 damage to them, regain 1 health (in addition to the 1 you will gain from Eternal Thirst), and roleblock them.

Spoiler: Panzerjager (Soraka)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Soraka, a member of the
Blue Team

Soraka, the Starchild

Let me guide you.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Consecration (passive):
Any player you use an ability on will be protected from 1 damage dealt per attack the following night.For every 4 damage you deal, regain 1 health.

Astral Blessing (active):
Choose one player. They will be granted 3 extra health (though this cannot exceed their maximum health). This will be the first action resolved during the night phase.

Wish (ultimate):
Choose up to 5 players. They will each be granted 3 extra health (though this cannot exceed their maximum health). This will be the first action resolved during the night phase.

Spoiler: Dramonic (Malzahar)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Malzahar, a member of the
Blue Team

Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void

Oblivion awaits!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Voidling (passive):
Every second cast of Malefic Visions will summon a voidling, which does one additional damage to the target on the night it is summoned.

Malefic Visions (active):
Your target will take 1 damage each night for the next 2 nights

Nether Grasp (ultimate):
The target takes 3 damage and is roleblocked for this Night and the following Night.

Spoiler: VoidedMafia (Janna)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Janna, a member of the
Blue Team

Janna, the Storm’s Fury

The tempest is at your command.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Eye of the Storm (active):
Your target will gain a shield for this Night Phase which will absorb 2 damage. Additionally, if the target autoattacks another player, their attacks will deal 1 extra damage. You may target yourself.

Monsoon (ultimate):
Give 2 points of health to every player you have used Eye of the Storm on, as well as make yourself immune to any night actions directed at you for this Night Phase.

Spoiler: kthxbye (Shen)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Shen, a member of the
Blue Team

Shen, the Eye of Twilight

A demonstration of superior judgement.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Vorpal Blade (active):
Deal 1 damage. Any other champions who deal damage to your target will regain one health.

Shadow Dash (active):
Deal 1 damage. The champion you target will be forced to target you with their ability instead of their intended target.

Stand United (ultimate):
Your target will gain a shield that protects them from 2 damage. Additionally, the remainder of the damage dealt to the target will be split evenly between yourself and your target. (In the case of an odd number of damage dealt, you will be dealt one more point of damage than your target.)

Spoiler: Ankamius (Sivir)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Sivir, a member of the
Blue Team

Sivir, the Battle Mistress

To battle.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Fleet of Foot (passive):
If you successfully auto-attack an enemy (i.e., you are not roleblocked), you will automatically auto-attack them again in the same night phase.

Spellshield (active):
This will stop damage from the single most-damaging ability used on you, on the Night that Spellshield is used.

On the Hunt (ultimate):
You may use this and auto-attack on the same night. For this Night and the next Night, your auto-attacks deal 3 damage apiece.

MAFIA

Spoiler: Nachomamma8/TehBrawlGuy (Zilean)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Zilean, a member of the
Purple Team

Zilean, the Chronokeeper

I knew you would do that...

Win Condition:
You win when the Blue Team has been eliminated from the battle.

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Heightened Learning (passive):
Members of your scumteam, including yourself, gain 2 levels of experience (in addition to any levels they may gain by using actions) per night as long as you are alive. This resolves at the end of the night phase (so if you are killed, they do not gain a level that night.)

Time Bomb (active):
Target a champion. They will take 2 damage the following night.

Chronoshift (ultimate):
Target any champion, including yourself. If they are killed this night, they will revive with the HP they had at the start of the previous day. If they are not killed, this ability is still consumed.

Spoiler: Bella (Mordekaiser)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Mordekaiser, a member of the
Purple Team

Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

I shall bring great suffering!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Iron Man (passive):
For every 3 damage Mordekaiser does in a single night phase, he will negate 1 point of damage done to him that night. This does not prevent damage from his own abilities.

Creeping Death (active):
Target any champion. Anyone who targets that champion receives 2 damage. You take 1 damage when using this ability.

Children of the Grave (ultimate):
Target any Blue Team champion. If that player dies tonight, you can deal 4 damage to any other player in the game, which will be dealt at the lynch scene.

Spoiler: MrZepher (Vladimir)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Vladimir, a member of the
Purple Team

Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper

The rivers will run red.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Transfusion (active):
Deal 2 damage to a target of your choice. In addition, you gain 1 health, as long as your attack successfully deals damage.

Sanguine Pool (active):
You become untargetable for the current Night Phase.

Hemoplague (ultimate):
Select a single target. You may choose yourself. Anyone else who targets that player will be dealt 1 extra damage per occurrence of damage to them for the next 2 day and night phases.
For Example: You target Player A. Players B and C also target Player A. Player B is damaged by Players D and E, so Player B takes 2 extra damage. Player C is damaged by no one, so no extra damage is done.

Spoiler: Cephrir/Bub Bidderskins (Blitzcrank)
Welcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Blitzcrank, a member of the
Purple Team

Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem

Fired up and ready to serve.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Mana Barrier (passive):
If you are at 1-3 health at the end of any night phase, you will regain 2 health at daybreak. (The PM you receive stating your health will include this additional 2 health.)

Rocket Grab (active):
Target one player. This player will be pulled to you, making any night actions targeting that player fail. However, any actions that target you will strike both you and your target.

Static Field (ultimate):
This is a passive effect that is automatically triggered beginning the Night after you reach level 5. Any player who either targets you or is targeted by you on Night X will receive 1 damage on Night X+1. This damage cannot be stopped via roleblock, etc. However, it can be affected by abilities which reduce or negate damage. If you die before Night X+1, the damage does not occur.

Spoiler: Purple Team Info PM
Welcome to the
Purple Team
. This PM contains a link to your QT, a copy of each of your role PMs, and 4 fakeclaim PMs. Good luck!

Your quicktopic is here. You may post in it at any time.

Player 1 is Zilean.
Player 2 is Mordekaiser.
Player 3 is Vladimir.
Player 4 is Blitzcrank.

Your fakeclaims are Tryndamere, Kayle, Jax, and Ryze.

Zilean
Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Heightened Learning (passive):
Members of your scumteam, including yourself, gain one level of experience (in addition to any levels they may gain by using actions) per night as long as you are alive. This resolves at the end of the night phase (so if you are killed, they do not gain a level that night.)

Time Bomb (active):
Target a champion. They will take 2 damage the following night.

Chronoshift (ultimate):
Target any champion, including yourself. If they are killed this night, they will revive with the HP they had at the start of the previous day. If they are not killed, this ability is still consumed.

Mordekaiser
Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Iron Man (passive):
For every 3 damage Mordekaiser does in a single night phase, he will negate 1 point of damage done to him that night. This does not prevent damage from his own abilities.

Creeping Death (active):
Target any champion. Anyone who targets that champion receives 2 damage. You take 1 damage when using this ability.

Children of the Grave (ultimate):
Target any Blue Team champion. If that player dies tonight, you can deal 4 damage to any other player in the game, which will be dealt at the lynch scene.

Vladimir
Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Transfusion (active):
Deal 2 damage to a target of your choice. In addition, you gain 1 health, as long as your attack successfully deals damage.

Sanguine Pool (active):
You become untargetable for the current Night Phase.

Hemoplague (ultimate):
Select a single target. You may choose yourself. Anyone else who targets that player will be dealt 1 extra damage per occurrence of damage to them for the next 2 day and night phases.
For Example: You target Player A. Players B and C also target Player A. Player B is damaged by Players D and E, so Player B takes 2 extra damage. Player C is damaged by no one, so no extra damage is done.

Blitzcrank
Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Mana Barrier (passive):
If you are at 1-3 health at the end of any night phase, you will regain 2 health at daybreak. (The PM you receive stating your health will include this additional 2 health.)

Rocket Grab (active):
Target one player. This player will be pulled to you, making any night actions targeting that player fail. However, any actions that target you will strike both you and your target.

Static Field (ultimate):
This is a passive effect that is automatically triggered beginning the Night after you reach level 5. Any player who either targets you or is targeted by you on Night X will receive 1 damage on Night X+1. This damage cannot be stopped via roleblock, etc. However, it can be affected by abilities which reduce or negate damage. If you die before Night X+1, the damage does not occur.

Fakeclaims:

TryndamereWelcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Tryndamere, a member of the
Blue Team

Tryndamere, the Barbarian King

This’ll be a slaughter.

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Mocking Shout (active):
Reduce any damage dealt to you by half.

Undying Rage (ultimate):
If you take damage that would kill you on the night this ability is used, you will instead start the day at 3 health.

KayleWelcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Kayle, a member of the
Blue Team

Kayle, the Judicator

Into the fray!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Reckoning (active):
Deal 2 damage to a player.

Divine Blessing (active):
Choose one player. This player will regain 2 health points.

Intervention (ultimate):
Choose one player (including yourself). This player will be shielded from all abilities and damage on the night this ability is used.

JaxWelcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Jax, a member of the
Blue Team

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms

Into the fray!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Relentless Assault (passive):
If you auto-attack the same player two nights in a row, you will automatically perform another autoattack on them on the second night.

Empower (active):
Your next auto-attack deals 3 damage.

Grandmaster’s Might (ultimate):
Any damage dealt to you is reduced by half for the next 3 nights.

RyzeWelcome to Summoner's Rift. Today, you will be playing as Ryze, a member of the
Blue Team

Ryze, the Rogue Mage

Let’s go, let’s go!

Win Condition:

Health:
Auto-Attack Damage:

Arcane Mastery (passive):
Every third time Overload is cast, it will be cast twice in the same night.

Overload (active):
Deal 2 damage to another player.

Desperate Power (ultimate):
Overload deals 3 damage for the next two nights.

Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4431, TehBrawlGuy wrote: Ceph was non-present early
Maybe because I wasn't in the game =P
Bartleby the Scrivener
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Oh, that explains why you weren't here early and yet were here a ton late. I literally forgot Bub was a player.

Welp.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 4427, CF Riot wrote:Didn't want to see Ceph scum. Gave Nacho too much benefit of the doubt before calling him scum. You guys thought I was scum for dumb reasons and I didn't fight it very hard. Meh, meh, meh.
I didn't think you were scum ever after you took Mr Z down (And Andy pointed it out...), and I'm sorry I didn't defend you more, I didn't expect you to get lynched so fast on that last day. :(
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Sajin »

Better night action planning would of win this game for town. Town on town violence killed us. I know it can be less "fun" but it is the better play.

Andy you reversed your stance on my plan 3 times. It sucked.

Game was played like a Texas justice setup. And it sucked.

Also, auto lynching Bella if she goes 24 hours without posting content in a game.

I felt like mafia had a ton of information about how specific roles interacted that town would have ver little idea about like time bomb, pull.

Town info roles were really really weak which made bussing really effective.

Enjoyed the game though
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 4439, Sajin wrote:Better night action planning would of win this game for town.
Maybe. I kind of think we got too wrapped up in night actions and should've played the day better. All the scum had dmg mitigating abilities so just making big aa chains wouldn't have been enough unless we were ridiculously accurate, which again is fueled by day play.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Bella should've been force-replaced after
going missing for 9 days
and continuously flaking every other game Day.

But with that out of the way, good game everyone. I thought it was a great set-up, really interesting mechanics and heaps of potential. Mods had a hell of a time keeping it all together, and although they dropped the ball a few times, I think a big thank you for all the hard work is well deserved.
Thanks mods team
I already mentioned that I'd be keen for another one of these with a different champ pool, and at the rate Riot adds them there's a few more LoL mafia games up our sleeves, but I get the impression the mods will be chilling for a bit after this big one.

The only let down was the player pool. I think the attitudes and general bitchy bullshit that went on here was schoolyard level most of the time. I've spent a bit of time reflecting on how I can play less of a part in that and with any luck improve my and others enjoyment of the game. Having said that I'm also going to be selective with playerlists in the future to avoid the more volatile babies.
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Mods- Thanks for a great game! I like playing league of legends so like how it was translated into a mafia game.

That said, Ashe is not one of my favorites, and I played like crap, but it was still fun.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Sajin »

In post 4440, CF Riot wrote:
In post 4439, Sajin wrote:Better night action planning would of win this game for town.
Maybe. I kind of think we got too wrapped up in night actions and should've played the day better. All the scum had dmg mitigating abilities so just making big aa chains wouldn't have been enough unless we were ridiculously accurate, which again is fueled by day play.

Yes but the multikill that one night would not have happened without town on town violence. Think about it this way: Town was given a bunch of damage roles and split up their usage. Damaging a town player without killing them is strictly anti town. It does not get a flip for information or anything and only makes it easier for scum to hide their own weakening attacks.

But multiple people could not stand the thought of not using their role the way they wanted to. This let us get far less information about the night play. So many players thus used their abilities in an anti town way.

Hp bars were not used well enough as an information tool either.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

We lied about max HP, but never about damage taken.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Cephrir »

I wonder why no one picked up on the fact that Bella never did anything confirmable, at all, ever.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 4445, Cephrir wrote:I wonder why no one picked up on the fact that Bella never did anything confirmable, at all, ever.
Because we were already annoyed enough by her non-presence.

Also, agreed with not playing with her. At least until she can provide 1-2 12+ player games where she's way more active than this.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Nexus »

I really don't understand why you all are getting arsey at Bella, when she's just played exactly the same as she's played in every game, Large or not, for the last few years.

We had plenty of opportunities to lynch her, and didn't.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Nexus »

Whilst I'm ranting, IPie, your post about splitting up with Esurio was really bad. I would've advocated a modkill because as far as I'm concerned, it's a bet/outside influence, which isn't allowed, but since you were town, I couldn't be arsed chasing it. "I was drunk" is not an excuse.
Trans rights are human rights.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Fate »

Modkilled?

You guys might need some ointment for that butthurt. Izzy's pretty easy to read when she does post, so you have no one to blame but yourselves really.

Also the mods for not letting me replace Reck and carry the town to victory obv.
In post 1, The Institute of War wrote:A player must respond, in-thread, to a prod within 48 hours, or they will be replaced. If the 48 hours runs into Night Phase, they must PM me within the same time frame.
So really, if Izzy got sick in real life and wasn't able to give a shit about a mafia game (which, if I'm recalling right, like 10 people flaked/replaced out of this game), the hell is it her fault her playerslot wasn't replaced in that time?

Also Izzy lurks as town and scum, its a playstyle thing, if you can't read her through that and will resort to lazy as fuck "Policy" lynching a lurker, then well good luck become better mafia players.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”