Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Demyx »

In post 443, Bub Bidderskins wrote:In other news, Pyro comes up with yet another diplomatic and totally ineffective post:

What, seriously? Pyro's post there is like a goldmine of content compared to half the people in this game. What would an "effective" post even constitute?

Trying too hard to find fault, much?

I've given reads. I've given reasons for reads. How can you possibly say "No wonder you give a town read on Kondi you refuse to give reads"?

Your original vote for Treznor had no reason attached, and later you made up reasons which are frankly crap. You've posted almost nothing on anyone else except having an issue with Bub's wording. That's how I can say what I said.

Do you agree wityh Bub now about my "mysterious" vote?

I think mysterious is a poor choice of wording, but the substance of what Bub is saying is basically the same reason I've originally voted for you. You made an early vote on a likely lynch and rode it out to the end without making any notable contribution the rest of the day.
Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Demyx »

BTW, just so it doesn't look like I'm misrepping anyone with my chronic quote failure, the last two quotes are obviously Empking, not Bub.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 450, Demyx wrote:Your original vote for Treznor had no reason attached, and later you made up reasons which are frankly crap. You've posted almost nothing on anyone else except having an issue with Bub's wording. That's how I can say what I said.

They're perfectly good reasons.

I think mysterious is a poor choice of wording, but the substance of what Bub is saying is basically the same reason I've originally voted for you. You made an early vote on a likely lynch and rode it out to the end without making any notable contribution the rest of the day.

Why do you say its a likely lynch?

Also is "You were on his case early, but misteriously [sic] got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum." really the same as " You made an early vote on a likely lynch and rode it out to the end without making any notable contribution the rest of the day."? You've decided I'm scum and are ignoring the evidence that Bub and Trez are scum really eager for a mislynch. (Seriously, they're going "Prove that he's town!". And you're ignoring that because you've got an inane picture in your mind.)
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Demyx
Demyx
Goon
Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Demyx »

In post 452, Empking's Alt wrote:

Multiple people have pointed out why they don't think they are so I'm not getting into this with you again. It's obvious you can't be convinced. But on the flip side, you should accept that unless you convince me that the criticisms of your reasons are invalid, I'm not going to consider your reasons good.

Belligerent and unhelpful players like Delta was yesterday collect votes and are likely lynch targets pretty much without fail.

Also is "You were on his case early, but misteriously [sic] got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum." really the same as " You made an early vote on a likely lynch and rode it out to the end without making any notable contribution the rest of the day."?

Did you miss Bub's clarification?

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
I never said the vote itself was mysterious. What I said was that despite all your gyrations D-1 and failure to support the Delta wagon, your vote still "mysteriously" ended up on Delta at the end of the day. Yes, you put it on him early. But you did that after the wagon got going and you never took the vote off and you never really supported the vote well IMO.

You've decided I'm scum and are ignoring the evidence that Bub and Trez are scum really eager for a mislynch.

Actually, I've been giving thought to both of them. Did you miss the post above where I pointed out that Bub seems overly eager to point out fault in Pyro's post? And I think Treznor has been flying under the radar far too much as well. I'm not ignoring them, I just think the evidence on you is better. If you want me to vote one of them instead of you, you're going to need to convince me because what you've written so far hasn't cut it.

(Seriously, they're going "Prove that he's town!". And you're ignoring that because you've got an inane picture in your mind.)

Quote it, because I didn't see where they said "prove that he's town." That would be inane indeed.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 453, Demyx wrote:
In post 452, Empking's Alt wrote:

Multiple people have pointed out why they don't think they are so I'm not getting into this with you again. It's obvious you can't be convinced. But on the flip side, you should accept that unless you convince me that the criticisms of your reasons are invalid, I'm not going to consider your reasons good.

Belligerent and unhelpful players like Delta was yesterday collect votes and are likely lynch targets pretty much without fail.

Also is "You were on his case early, but misteriously [sic] got onto the Delta wagon at just the right time. This smells of scum." really the same as " You made an early vote on a likely lynch and rode it out to the end without making any notable contribution the rest of the day."?

Did you miss Bub's clarification?

See that's tunnel visioness completely. Bub says one thing, gets called out on it, changes his story completely and rather than compounding his scumminess you decide it wipes his slate utterly clean. That's wrong.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 448, treznor wrote:Can anyone make a case for him being town?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 455, Empking's Alt wrote:

Glad you quoted this Empking's Alt. Looks like everyone has rushed to your defense. *Crickets chirping*
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 456, treznor wrote:
In post 455, Empking's Alt wrote:

Glad you quoted this Empking's Alt. Looks like everyone has rushed to your defense. *Crickets chirping*

Almost as if nobody knows my alignment and has a motive for keeping me alive.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 450, Demyx wrote:
In post 443, Bub Bidderskins wrote:In other news, Pyro comes up with yet another diplomatic and totally ineffective post:

What, seriously? Pyro's post there is like a goldmine of content compared to half the people in this game. What would an "effective" post even constitute?

Question: which is scummier, not posting any content or not posting any content but trying to make it look like you are posting content? Pyro's contribution to the game so far: get on Delta wagon, post list of weak reads (mostly null-reads), do nothing to act upon those reads. That post was full of fluff and fake scumhunting. That's what scum look like when they "scumhunt".

However, he's not the lynch for today. Empking is.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 458, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 450, Demyx wrote:

Question: which is scummier, not posting any content or not posting any content but trying to make it look like you are posting content? Pyro's contribution to the game so far: get on Delta wagon, post list of weak reads (mostly null-reads), do nothing to act upon those reads. That post was full of fluff and fake scumhunting. That's what scum look like when they "scumhunt".

However, he's not the lynch for today. Empking is.

Yeah. I am going with Bud here. Demyx do you really think that pyro's post is really a gold mine? Well it is when compared to kondi and empking's post but they are really pretty much fluff. Really. Dont you see it?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Oman »

Important stuff:

Hey guys, the mod is sick, so I'm going to step up for like 24-48hrs. Your job is to not bother her at all for a little while. Her spewing is not conducive to putting up with you punks :D

D2 Vote Count #3

Pyrodwarf [0]
kondi2424 [0]
Empking's Alt [3] Demyx, Bub Bidderskins, treznor

treznor [1] Empking’s Alt
Bub Bidderskins [0]
enomis [0]
Demyx [1] kondi2424

NOT VOTING
PyroDwarf, enomis

AMOUNT TO LYNCH
With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch

DEADLINE
6:30 PM December 7th, 2011

Colour and format retained for continuity.

Any questions, you know where I am.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by enomis »

INTENT TO HAMMER HERE.

Empking, i suggest you make a case on treznor now. By case i mean a well supported argument.
You dont need to claim now
but if you still continue this way of playing, i will probably ask you to claim. To be honest with you, your argument against demyx and bub sucks.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Oman »

Addition

Bonus points to anyone who PMs the mod and tells her that you miss her and you hope that she feels better soon gets bonus points.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”