Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4750 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Kise »

I'm in a state where mostly everyone's posts seems sly, shady and possibly underhanded.

@TD, I'm just not going for the most shady targets any more. Lone SK would be crazy if they didn't try to keep up a good appearance, so I'm SK hunting in reverse. I think TWIE has fewer faults to his name than most. Like I said, he was good out the gate today and when he was railing against Titus. After we lynched her, he kinda dipped in activity until today.

@KTB, I won't be one of the people hanging with you later on so I can't take a stance on that.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4751 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: The Way It Ends
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4752 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Jasont has never used a neighborizing serial killer in any one of his games (or any serial killers with strange third party modifications), so I doubt that he's going to randomly start now. TD is as good as confirmed not-SK as Kise is.

Kthx's strange way of approaching his lynch seems town to me. I didn't want to back off his lynch initially because suspicion immediately followed by self-vote seemed like a last ditch effort to me, but I like the additional followup and "conditions" on not being the lynch today (aka his earnestness in not being around for later lynches seems genuine).

I agree with Kise's case on Rach being notSK. I have a separate town read on Rach. I doubt I will ever lynch Rach.

Garmr's general SK hunting but more specifically his interactions with pirate mollie make me doubt SK there pretty heavily.

^^These are very strong not-SK reads.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4753 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: TheWayItEnds
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4754 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Also going to add that twie got defensive when I considered him a potential sk candidate at the start of the day and his been pushing me for it ever even yesterday his case on me was about being mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4755 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Garmr »

even if*
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4756 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1425, StrangerCoug wrote:Give me time to think about whether I believe Hostile Intent's claim, but I don't like the dancing around the issue that he's been doing.

In post 1412, I have no creativity wrote:i also wouldnt mind being dayviged if that means that SC gets lynched for being an obvious scum

If I were "obvious scum", then one would not need an explanation for why I am scum, yet I'm under the impression that the other player's opinions on me are mixed overall. Obviously, the rest of us don't see what you see. You have never posted a case on me (the most you've done with me is conjecture that I am Garmr's scumbuddy), so we can't see what you see beyond words you've never backed up. Until you actually post a decent case on me, you are white noise to me.

Currently don't like SC's first couple days of play. He initially had TSO as a scumread early day 1, backed off. Then he had IHNC as a scumread, backed off. Then HI wagon crops up and he's just okay with it?

In post 1447, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1436, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1433, StrangerCoug wrote:What compels you to keep him around?

So you are arguing that we should lynch him but you think the sk would shoot him?

WTF is that?

The point I'm making is that Hostile Intent has shot any attempt of being of any utility to us.
  • If he's the SK, all he'll ever give is "not SK" results, which tells us nothing about his claimed targets.
  • If he's not the SK, then he's kill bait. The only two reasons the SK would not kill Hostile Intent are 1.) Titus is wrong and HI actually poses no threat to the SK or 2.) SK does not want to risk being watched.

What don't you understand?

Then HI claims, Titus makes a case that HI is SK, and SC falls for it a bit too easily. I don't like how hard he rails against HI for "not being of any utility if town" because she/he's instant kill-bait: it doesn't make sense why he wasn't more willing to let her live, see if she/he actually ended up being killed in a night.

SC, why do you think Garmr is the SK?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4757 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ank's town as shit, he's a strong not-SK read as well

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4758 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

actually kise i'm sorry, i'm flexing in a different direction today

-SC's position on the HI wagon is weird as fuck. He never started suspecting HI hard at all until the claim: when the claim came, he pushed HI hard. The reasons he decided to push this wagon is because HI's investigative results would be useless and because he agreed with Titus that it was a convenient claim for SK. It's no secret that the SK would be threatened by the one role in game that could catch them out, and a weak case with a lot of force behinds it screams "threatened" while Mom's case for HI being town (meta saying that HI tends to start from an all players are town point excusing a weird looking null read and calling him town for the inconsistent reads also seems pretty fucking town. TWIE defending HI for the claim being such a distinctly not-SK claim (why the fuck fakeclaim a role with very small marginal utility to town except confirming your own existence? why the fuck would we kill HI today when SK needs to kill HI tonight?) both seem pretty fucking town. The reason this is important to me is because the FBI agent not dying N1 makes it seem like HI was framed: and if the FBI Agent was framed, I would expect the SK to be a part of HI's lynch.

-I feel SC's SK hunting has been weaker than most others's SK hunting today. What is his case on Garmr being SK? What are his other SK suspects? I don't know, do any of you?

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4759 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4758, Nachomamma8 wrote:actually kise i'm sorry, i'm flexing in a different direction today

-SC's position on the HI wagon is weird as fuck. He never started suspecting HI hard at all until the claim: when the claim came, he pushed HI hard. The reasons he decided to push this wagon is because HI's investigative results would be useless and because he agreed with Titus that it was a convenient claim for SK. It's no secret that the SK would be threatened by the one role in game that could catch them out, and a weak case with a lot of force behinds it screams "threatened" while Mom's case for HI being town (meta saying that HI tends to start from an all players are town point excusing a weird looking null read and calling him town for the inconsistent reads also seems pretty fucking town. TWIE defending HI for the claim being such a distinctly not-SK claim (why the fuck fakeclaim a role with very small marginal utility to town except confirming your own existence? why the fuck would we kill HI today when SK needs to kill HI tonight?) both seem pretty fucking town. The reason this is important to me is because the FBI agent not dying N1 makes it seem like HI was framed: and if the FBI Agent was framed, I would expect the SK to be a part of HI's lynch.

-I feel SC's SK hunting has been weaker than most others's SK hunting today. What is his case on Garmr being SK? What are his other SK suspects? I don't know, do any of you?

I will change my vote to sc over twie will yah join me because I prefer that.

VOTE: StrangerCoug
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4760 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4756, Nachomamma8 wrote:Then HI claims, Titus makes a case that HI is SK, and SC falls for it a bit too easily. I don't like how hard he rails against HI for "not being of any utility if town" because she/he's instant kill-bait: it doesn't make sense why he wasn't more willing to let her live, see if she/he actually ended up being killed in a night.

SC, why do you think Garmr is the SK?

I have not really spent any time specifically been looking for an SK. Previous suspects I've had only make sense from the view that they were Mafia, which I don't believe is the case. Garmr is the only person I find scummy that has not done anything in my eyes to preclude that he is the SK (despite what he says, which I believe is a bunch of crap because of WIFOM).

In post 4758, Nachomamma8 wrote:What are his other SK suspects? I don't know, do any of you?

At the moment I have no other strong SK suspect.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4761 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What's scummy about Garmr? Why don't you agree that Garmr's suspicion on mollie for being SK seemed genuine and why do you think he started that giant crusade against her if he knew that she wasn't?

Who are your strongest not-SK reads? Do you agree with the RachMarie not-SK case?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #4762 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Could you explain why you felt so strongly about HI being SK?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4763 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 4761, Nachomamma8 wrote:What's scummy about Garmr?

As I keep saying over and over, his WIFOM and his lying that I was pushing that the SK was not investigation-immune when my interpretation of the cop article that I gave him as evidence against 50% immunity was that an investigation-immune SK should exist. (I could have sworn he said something about my attacking everyone that thinks I'm SK, but I can't find it in his ISO. It's not true in any event as I do not suspect anybody else that suspects me at the moment.)

In post 4761, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why don't you agree that Garmr's suspicion on mollie for being SK seemed genuine and why do you think he started that giant crusade against her if he knew that she wasn't?

I did not agree that pirate mollie was SK from her behavior. As for why he pushed that she was, that's food for thought, but nothing's coming to mind as to what makes the "crusade" different from mine on him.

In post 4761, Nachomamma8 wrote:Who are your strongest not-SK reads?

As phrased, other than the clear by HI, you followed by TWIE (could be SK in theory, but does not align well with my personal experience in practice). Forced to assume a Mafia member still exists, that would be RachMarie, with Ankamius a distant second.

In post 4761, Nachomamma8 wrote:Do you agree with the RachMarie not-SK case?

I do agree that RachMarie is not the SK.

In post 4762, Nachomamma8 wrote:Could you explain why you felt so strongly about HI being SK?

The strength of my Hostile Intent read was actually inconsistent. Originally, I sheeped Titus; I later accepted that he could be telling the truth depending on the presence or absence of an SK, then I went ahead with his lynch to test Titus's claim. Ultimately, I felt he ceased to be of any utility to the town after he claimed.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4764 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Kise »

Either works.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4765 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

TheWayItEnds
(2): Kise, Nachomamma8
StrangerCoug
(1): Garmr
Garmr
(1): StrangerCoug

Not Voting
(5): TheWayItEnds, RachMarie, Kthxbye, Ankamius, TiphaineDeath

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-30 18:18:16)

till Day 6 Deadline
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

MOD (and everyone else): I'm going to be very limited access through new years. That puts us past deadline.

PoE points towards TWIE. PoE is really all we have to work with to find the SK.

I want to reiterate though that if you're town and still holding some suspicion of me, get rid of me today instead of later. My town flip can also provide information. If we are lynching someone else today, I expect to be killed at night or win before endgame. If it goes to endgame and I'm left, I expect whoever is also town to not get suckered into the same shit that went down today. Yeah, this may be a bit much to ask since without a cop clear or provable PR I'm asking someone else in my same position to just trust me, but I'm also trying to make sure we as town have the best odds at winning.

I'll be able to phone post/vote, but this is pretty much the last post with any real content till the new year.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4767 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Should prolly bold this:

MOD (and everyone else): I'm going to be very limited access through new years. That puts us past deadline.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4768 (ISO) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Ankamius »

@Mod: V/LA until December 25th

I'll still be able to post, but this work week is only halfway done and it has already taken a toll on me. If I suddenly just don't post for a couple days, this is why.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4769 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:02 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Is twie around? He aint talking in our chat and he hasn't posted, someone should prod him with a stick.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (ISO) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

this games stopped we need some actions people.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #4771 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:23 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

It's Christmastime. A good chunk of people are on vacation.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4772 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Mod note - I have extended the deadline by 2 days (this may change further due to Christmas) and as of midnight tonight everyone is on Mod granted V/LA until the 28th - Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy Hanukkah and Happy whatever else you may celebrate to you all
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: TWIE
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4774 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't remember if I had any reasoning for TWIE being town other than neighborhood reads. Lemme look back.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”