NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:jindori
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by jindori »

?????? ok then i'm new at this so
vote nero cain
It's a sin to tell a lie.
wins/loses town 0/1 scum 0/0 third party 0/0
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by jindori »

vote nero cain
sorry didn't bold it before.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:
C-Worl wrote:REPEATING SOMEONE IS SCUM WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIMS IS NOT A VERY MARKETABLE METHOD. STOP HATIN ON MUH CAPS LAWKS.

PLUS I ONLY EDITTED TWO WORDS AND THE SENTENCE STILL MAKES SENSE SO YOU FAIL.
You want evidence? I'll give you evidence. Just wait until everybody chimes in with whether they see it or not. Nothing to do with your pitiful attempt at copying Fate, by the way.

The word "but" implies a contradiction, which is lacking in the sentence, so it doesn't make sense. So sorry.
I didn't put "but" in the sentence, you did. My edit was putting in the words, "I'm not" and it still makes sense. You were saying my logic was bad. In the edit it reads that my logic is bad "but" you're mafia anyway.

Reasons why you're mafia:
1. OMGUS reaction to my vote on you.
2. Over defending yourself.
3. Trying to start a lynch wagon without presenting reasons of your own.

My original vote for you came from me goofing around with Kise, but now I really do believe your scum.

Better luck next time.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:?????? ok then i'm new at this so
vote nero cain
Although this is clearly also a OMGUS reaction.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:50 am

Post by jindori »

Whats omgus???? lol this is way diffrent from pokemon onlines mafia uselly the lyncher gets lynched. We have plenty of time to vote 3 weeks so votes change anyway.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

...what lyncher? I'm inclined jindori is newbtown. lol at C-Worl.

WHERE'S NACHO?!?!?! HI KISE!!!!!

Vote: C-Worl

RayFrost, let's do this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

BTW, this is poor timing, but
Mod: I will be V/LA from midnight tomorrow to the following Saturday, April 2nd

Noted.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 am

Post by jindori »

C-Worl wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
C-Worl wrote:REPEATING SOMEONE IS SCUM WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIMS IS NOT A VERY MARKETABLE METHOD. STOP HATIN ON MUH CAPS LAWKS.

PLUS I ONLY EDITTED TWO WORDS AND THE SENTENCE STILL MAKES SENSE SO YOU FAIL.
You want evidence? I'll give you evidence. Just wait until everybody chimes in with whether they see it or not. Nothing to do with your pitiful attempt at copying Fate, by the way.

The word "but" implies a contradiction, which is lacking in the sentence, so it doesn't make sense. So sorry.
I didn't put "but" in the sentence, you did. My edit was putting in the words, "I'm not" and it still makes sense. You were saying my logic was bad. In the edit it reads that my logic is bad "but" you're mafia anyway.

Reasons why you're mafia:

My original vote for you came from me goofing around with Kise, but now I really do believe your scum.

Better luck next time.

C worl i don't mean to be mean but you did similer things your self
1. you started a lynch wagon with out presenting a valid reason
2. you defended youself in a diffrent way you blamed overs to try and make yourself look innocent.
3. Also some of you logic doesn't make sence to me(maybe cause i am new) i looked the word up omgus and it's just a reaction it even says it happens alot in the first round i still don't understand how it is scummy. But now i geuss i have a reason to vote.
4. You draw attention to yourself so your most likely to get voted.

unvote nero cain vote c-worl
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

1. I wasn't the first to vote for Ray Frost and I actually did provide reasoning for it.
2. This is mafia, the goal is to blame others till someone outs themself.
3. Basically, when I say it I mean it's a scum response to vote for whoever voted them, normally caused by frustration.
4. If you want people to believe your PoV as to why you think someone is scum you need to draw attention to yourself and your case against them. Rayfrost is doing the same thing except he doesn't actually have a case.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:51 am

Post by jindori »

ok i get your points but the last one this is the start of the first round. no one has any evidence yet. I am not really sure who to vote yet so i'll keep my vote on you untill something changes.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

There's always evidence if you know where to look.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

Let's break down this "case" on me.
C-Worl wrote:Reasons why you're mafia:

Better luck next time.
1. Yeah, because being serious about someone being scum is totally an OMGUS reaction to a random vote. Makes perfect sense. I mean, it's not like I'm some kind of intelligent human being that doesn't go around voting everybody that votes him. :roll: The OMGUS tell is overused and being inappropriately used here. An OMGUS vote is when someone attacks the person attacking them based upon the fact the person is attacking them. You not only seem to be forgetting that you had 0 attacking on me at the time of my SERIOUS vote on you but you also seem to be trying to act like you had some sort of a case presented on me before I voted you. Misrepresentation of the facts is scummy.

2. Kindly point out where I "defended" myself from "attacks" as I've yet to see any aside from this (absolutely terrible) one you just performed.

3. I suppose you're new to this, so I can understand why you fail to understand. First, my vote was not some 100% conviction that you were scum. It was much like my max vote (though slightly better) in that it was an attempt to get a reaction out of people. The difference between the two is the fact this vote on you was born from the fact you called out for a nero cain lynch but then didn't go for it and the fact you followed kise without any real reasoning in the RVS (where your vote is pointlessly shifting).
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:04 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:1. I wasn't the first to vote for Ray Frost and I actually did provide reasoning for it.
2. This is mafia, the goal is to blame others till someone outs themself.
3. Basically, when I say it I mean it's a scum response to vote for whoever voted them, normally caused by frustration.
4. If you want people to believe your PoV as to why you think someone is scum you need to draw attention to yourself and your case against them. Rayfrost is doing the same thing except he doesn't actually have a case.
1. Stating that your vote was a joke and then saying you provided reasoning = a contradiction. It's either a serious vote or it's not. You can't have it both ways. Attempting to wriggle out of your slippage here is not going to work.

2. This is mafia, the goal is to find scum via the tells in their posting while (to an extent) keeping yourself alive by making sure others realize your town, the goal is not to go "Yeah, totally ignoring the attacks on me: this guy is totally scum guys. Believe it."

3. ... so your joke but totally serious vote was VERY frustrating for me because "omfg you voted me, omg." Yeah, no. Not how it works.

4. Negative attention is not the attention you need to draw. Your case has no merit.

I'm doing the same thing, but I'm town. That and I'm doing it better. That and the fact I haven't stated a case is not equal to the lack of a case existing.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:05 am

Post by RayFrost »

Aaand with that, one scum down, X + y * z more to go. Or something.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim wrote:...what lyncher? I'm inclined jindori is newbtown. lol at C-Worl.

WHERE'S NACHO?!?!?! HI KISE!!!!!

Vote: C-Worl

RayFrost, let's do this.
This guy is town. No scum would bus their partner when the guy who's doing it hasn't even presented a case yet.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

I explained my following of Kise thus your OMGUS reaction. You stated randomly that certain players are town. That IS and for ever will be a Scum tactic in my book. If you do end up being town I'll consider you an idiot for doing it. You're back and forth with me about editting quotes was where you defended yourself. You were so set on trying to start a wagon that you apparently couldn't read anymore. Also, LOL now you're offering reasonings for when I flip town that you can fall back on to clear yourself.

PREdit 1. My joke vote was on Nero.
2. No, this is day one, you point the finger of suspicion around and see who starts over defending and giving away those "tells".
3. As said my vote for you was never a joke, I gave reasoning.
4. MY case has plenty of merit, now you're just trying to be dismissive.

PS: I FUGAWT MU CAPZ LAWK DAWGS.

jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:16 am

Post by jindori »

Aghh this is so confusing my brain hurts lol. There's three scenerios in my mind right now your both villy fighting each other,one of you is scum, your both scum from diffrent factions. I don't know which one is right.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

it's more than likely to idiots arguing it out considering it's day1 but I'm highly sure he's scum.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:I explained my following of Kise thus your OMGUS reaction. You stated randomly that certain players are town. That IS and for ever will be a Scum tactic in my book. If you do end up being town I'll consider you an idiot for doing it. You're back and forth with me about editting quotes was where you defended yourself. You were so set on trying to start a wagon that you apparently couldn't read anymore. Also, LOL now you're offering reasonings for when I flip town that you can fall back on to clear yourself.

PREdit 1. My joke vote was on Nero.
2. No, this is day one, you point the finger of suspicion around and see who starts over defending and giving away those "tells".
3. As said my vote for you was never a joke, I gave reasoning.
4. MY case has plenty of merit, now you're just trying to be dismissive.

PS: I FUGAWT MU CAPZ LAWK DAWGS.
Wut. Your post was a joke, you said so yourself. I felt the same. No OMGUS if your vote's crap and you aren't pushing anything. Calling people town is something that is so freaking common that for you to think it's a scum tactic shows your inexperience in this site and this game in general. The fact you think I'm an idiot for doing it in of itself shows your arrogance and lack of understanding of the theory behind
anything
I've done so far, meaning you aren't even in a position to tell whether or not I'm scum with any sort of credible accuracy.

The editing of the quotes was humorous, but I fail to see how it's defending myself. I said you failed. You disagreed. I disagreed back. Yeah, totally a desperate defense for my life there.

What reasoning for when you flip town? I have none. You won't flip town. If you do, I'll go "I lynched scum, they just (surprisingly) weren't mafia" and move right along to lynching more scum.

1. The nero vote was never in question, IIRC. Fail to see the relevance.
2. Yeeaahh, but jumping right after someone who's joking with a singe line of fallacious and absolutely terrible reasoning isn't exactly doing anything. Aside from showing you're scum, as seen here.
3. Yeah, sure, the caps lock one liner was totally credible as reasoning and now just following kise on a joke wagon on RayFrost. Totally distinguishable. Not like you failed to do anything with it afterward. (Hint: the editing of quotes isn't doing anything afterward. That's at most joking banter)
4. I think it's got as much merit as you saying that I'm somehow desperate, easily flustered, and completely idiotic scum (Hint: you are saying this by even attempting to say that I'd be OMGUS'ing you or being overly defensive from our little editing quote stint).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:it's more than likely to idiots arguing it out considering it's day1 but I'm highly sure he's scum.
Nope. No idiots here. Just C-Worl scum and RayFrost town. Stupidity is with aahh30 (or whatever numbers he had in his username).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:23 am

Post by RayFrost »

jindori wrote:Aghh this is so confusing my brain hurts lol. There's three scenerios in my mind right now your both villy fighting each other,one of you is scum, your both scum from diffrent factions. I don't know which one is right.
These are all possibilities, and there's also another one. We are both scum from the same faction attacking each other with hyper-aggression to create distance between us such that when one of us is lynched / flips scum, the other one is believed to not be from the same faction. This tactic's a bit less likely considering the multiple scum factions aspect, but it's still a possibility.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 am

Post by RayFrost »

And now... I'm going back to shooting things until midnight my time at which point I shall go to sleep. I have plans for the 'morrow, so I won't be back for quite a while. About 6-7 PM J-time, I'll get home, at which point I may or may not have time to come online before other business happens. I will be able to post tomorrow, but it may be as late as 9/10 PM. For reference, it is 10:24 PM or 22:24 at the time of this post.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I actually laught reading C-Worl's case on RayFrost
Nobody Special wrote:Well, see,
I'm
still in RVS. I've found it can be quite fun if you allow it to be.

You've moved on, and I respect that.

But I'm still over here. Be patient.
- Who said last newbie I played he didn't like RVS?
- Who Random voted in that newbie?
- Who appeared scum?

VOTE: Nobody Special

PE: You guys are annoying, I can't even properly put a post in this thread without being ninja'd thrice...
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
jindori
jindori
Goon
jindori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:36 am

Post by jindori »

i been ninjaed 5 times so i went on a coffee break so i can get hypo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”