th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by th3kuzinator »

In post 49, mafia-n00b wrote:I meant Umbrage. You said you didn't know why I voted umbrage after he "supported" me. I assumed that you read him town, otherwise why be confused by my vote?

I get your analysis, but still consider him the Scummiest I've seen. Since there's so little info on most of the other players this far, that may not mean much though.

No I thought you meant uphill because in your post where you vote Umbrage you pretty much refute the accusations made by Uphill so it would follow logically that you would vote Uphill because of that.

More simply: Why do you find Umbrage scummy? What do you think about Uphill?
mafia-n00b
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
mafia-n00b
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by mafia-n00b »

@th3kuzinator

Re: Umbrage, I don't like how he seemed to jump on fuzzylightning with very little reason, but seemed sure. It's all well and good to have a suspect early, but he seemed pretty convinced on scant evidence.

As for Uphill, I think he's probably town, as he disliked me from the get-go (and I admit I came across scummy with the "no lynch" vote, although I was surprised by how much my explanation thereof seemed to weird people out).

Honestly, I'm more concerned with people I have little to no read on... what's going on with Johoohno, Frogsterking, and Grimmjow for example? Lazy... stealthy... busy... ?
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by th3kuzinator »

They just havn't posted much. Reads on them will come with content.

And, again, Uphill didn't dislike you from that start. That was Cow and me. Uphill only started expressing interest in your death in 37 which you proceeded to debunk then subsequently vote Umbrage.

What about Uphill's play reminds you of incorrect townie instead of reaching scum?
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Johoohno »

@ th3kuzinator:
Mafia-n00b's 26 doesn't really tell me anything. Wanting to fend off accusations without a direction to point them at is only newbish to me. However I'm more concerned with n00b's thoughts on Umbrage. I read them as uphill too, but he has said he actually meant Umbrage.

@ Uphill:
If somebody had lynched Mafia-N00b after your L-1 on him in post 37, would you've been satisfied with such a short D1?

VOTE: fuzzy
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Umbrage »

UNVOTE: fuzzy

We have a couple of eager bandwagoneers here. Interesting.

I'm going to withdraw and review the game tomorrow. Good night to all.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 52, mafia-n00b wrote:Honestly, I'm more concerned with people I have little to no read on... what's going on with Johoohno, Frogsterking, and Grimmjow for example? Lazy... stealthy... busy... ?

The game is
24 hours old
. This isn't Epic Mafia. People have lives.
In post 39, Umbrage wrote:^ town

I don't see it. Why?
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Uphill
Uphill
Goon
Uphill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Uphill »

In post 46, th3kuzinator wrote:As for 37, Uphill, I don't agree with quite a bit of it. You prompted him to scumhunt but there really wasn't all that much in the thread to base a read on. To be honest his response that there hasn't been a place to put his vote rings more natural than him trying to force out a legitimate scumread because you asked him too.

That's great and all, but that's exactly why I worded that question "who's the scummiest" rather than "who is scum". I wasn't looking for a concrete read, I was looking for any evidence that he was scumhunting at all.

In post 46, th3kuzinator wrote:Agreed that the AtE factor was weird, which is what threw me off in 22, but what you're getting at is something different from what I saw. Him saying to lynch scum instead of him is null in my book but the fact that he said he was alright with his death looked like scum AtE. A townie shouldn't want his death ever as he clarifies in the next sentence so I saw no reason he felt the need to respond like that. As for you last point, you're putting too much stock in survival. Sometimes town players, especially newbies, are afraid of their lynches. The intent behind that doesn't read scum to me, especially since a wagon to L-1 did form mighty quickly.

So? The fact that his wagon built up to L-1 at 37 couldn't have had any effect on the stance he took at 22. What's your point?

And I didn't say survival is scummy, I know full well that it isn't. I said survival plus not scumhunting is scummy.

However, his attack on Umbrage does show me to be wrong, as it is scumhunting, and it is certainly not survivalism to attack the guy who's sticking out for you the hardest. I'm not convinced he's town, but I'd definitely rather lynch either Frog or Fuzzy.

Actually, after looking at Fuzzy, you can take "either Frog or" out of that sentence.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: fuzzylightning

In post 46, th3kuzinator wrote:As for your read on Cow, thats purely connections based and thus useless to me.

Well, without it, my read on him is completely null and thus even more useless to you.

In post 54, Johoohno wrote:
@ Uphill:
If somebody had lynched Mafia-N00b after your L-1 on him in post 37, would you've been satisfied with such a short D1?

Yes.

In post 27, fuzzylightning wrote:
Vote: Cow
because he'd be disappointed if I didn't.

mafia-n00b is being just what his name says he is. Not ready to lynch yet, so won't send him to L-1, which my vote would put him at.

In post 32, fuzzylightning wrote:I am not dismissing anything right now. It looks like a noob-ish play, but that doesn't mean it is. I'm reserving judgment.

1) If n00b's play "looks like a noob-ish play, but that doesn't mean it is", why did you say he's just being a noob in the first quote? If you were reserving judgment, why was the first thing you posted, y'know, judgment?
2) What the hell is "Not ready to lynch yet, so won't send him to L-1, which my vote would put him at"? It sounds like you're saying you'd have voted him if he wasn't at L-2, but that seems to clash with both "he's just a noob" AND "I'm reserving judgment". Is this a triple contradiction?
3) Why aren't you scumhunting?
4) DIE SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 am

Post by th3kuzinator »

@Johoohno: Reasoning for your fuzzy vote?

@Cow: Read on Uphill.

I'd also prefer everyone simply refer to me as Kuz.
Uphill
Uphill
Goon
Uphill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Uphill »

No access next 24-48 hours
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@Uphill: Just because it looks noob-ish, it really doesn't mean it is. Join date and experience don't always have a correlation. His join date implies that it could be a noob-ish play, but that really doesn't mean that it is. Had my vote not put him at L-1, I would have voted, to show that I find him to be the scummiest player to this point, but I was not sold on him definitely being scum at the time, therefore wasn't going to put him at L-1. Also, why didn't you answer Johoohno's question in #54?

@Grimmjow: Why is mafia-n00b scummy as hell?

@Frog: What are your feelings of n00b's play so far, and the bandwagon on myself?
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 58, th3kuzinator wrote:@Cow: Read on Uphill.

I'd rather keep that to myself for now.
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 am

Post by th3kuzinator »

Well that's boring.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Frogsterking »

mafia-n00b is retarded and reading his posts makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a plastic spoon

#27 and #32 are stupid, then you (fuzzy) come out with posts like #60 where you're apparently trying to stimulate Town discussion. If you want to stimulate Town discussion wants the point of #27 and #32

In post 16, Uphill wrote:
In post 11, Frogsterking wrote:Does anyone listen to Marylin Manson

*not useful for scumhunting
*useful for making buddies

VOTE: Frogsterking

if I have to kill one person it might at least be someone who doesn't like my music
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Johoohno
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
Johoohno
He
16777215 km/h
16777215 km/h
Pronoun: He

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Johoohno »

In post 58, th3kuzinator wrote:@Johoohno: Reasoning for your fuzzy vote?
Reason:
Pressure (I found the same thing as Umbrage did in his post 36) and gauging reactions (I find it useful to se how people react - both people pressured, but also people on wagon and people off it).

Result:

• Umbrage
    : Quickly leaves a wagon he seems to have believed in. I also find it interesting that he voted in post 34 and then posted his reasons 15 minutes later in post 36. As I said above I liked his reasons since I had come to the same conclusion, but I don't understand why he waited with the explanations. I would've either given the reasons right away or waited for a much longer period to gauge reactions.
  • Uphill
    : I find this player to be quite trigger happy (since he wouldn't have minded a lynch on a player on page two already, according to his answer on my question put forth in post 57 and his sudden liking of Umbrage reasoning after having ignored it completely in post 37
  • th3kuzinator
    :Still very uncertain of kuz (he started off scummy, but felt less so later on, but then again he didn't do much with his vote on fuzzy - no true reasoning and just asking others of their opinions of everything).
  • fuzzylightning
    : Not buying his explanation fully in post 60, and on top of that he is grasping wildly at straws in that post too: asking Uphill why he hasn't answered my question which he actually did, and asks questions to divert attention and/or find supporters.
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@Johoohno: I missed the part where he did answer your question. And last I checked, asking questions was a way to stimulate discussion. Attention could be all on me, it doesn't bother me, that doesn't mean that I can't ask those who have participated less to chime in with there own thoughts on things.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 60, fuzzylightning wrote:Just because it looks noob-ish, it really doesn't mean it is. Join date and experience don't always have a correlation. His join date implies that it could be a noob-ish play, but that really doesn't mean that it is. Had my vote not put him at L-1, I would have voted, to show that I find him to be the scummiest player to this point, but I was not sold on him definitely being scum at the time, therefore wasn't going to put him at L-1. Also, why didn't you answer Johoohno's question in #54?

Oh God, there is so much wrong here.
Just because it looks noob-ish, it really doesn't mean it is.

Wishy-washy. Creating riddles to make yourself look smart. Making a nice back door for yourself.
His join date implies that it could be a noob-ish play, but that really doesn't mean that it is.

Repeating yourself, stating the obvious, and still being wishy-washy.
Had my vote not put him at L-1, I would have voted, to show that I find him to be the scummiest player to this point, but I was not sold on him definitely being scum at the time, therefore wasn't going to put him at L-1.

If I thought this sentence was good, I wouldn't have quoted it, to show that I find it good, but I was not sold on it being good, therefore wasn't going to not quote it.

Seriously, what the fuck?
Also, why didn't you answer Johoohno's question in #54?

I'M DESPERATELY TRYING TO LOOK LIKE I'M SCUMHUNTING SO I'M GOING TO END MY POST BY FINDING SOME RANDOM-ASS QUESTION THAT WASN'T ANSWERED, BRING IT UP, AND QUOTE THE POST NUMBER SO IT LOOKS LIKE I'M REALLY PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS GAME.
@Johoohno: I missed the part where he did answer your question. And last I checked, asking questions was a way to stimulate discussion. Attention could be all on me, it doesn't bother me, that doesn't mean that I can't ask those who have participated less to chime in with there own thoughts on things.

OH WAIT THAT QUESTION WAS ANSWERED WELL AT LEAST I'M STIMULATING DISCUSSION AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT NERVOUS IN THE LEAST. WHY ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME FUNNY? OH WELL I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'M SO TOWN IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL LALALA HEY HAVE YOU NOTICED THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T TALKING AS MUCH AS ME? WHY DON'T YOU LOOK OVER THERE FOR A WHILE, OK?

All my earlier misgivings about this wagon have vanished. Mentlegen, I believe we have our lynch.

VOTE: fuzzylightning
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by th3kuzinator »

Haha. Despite your tone change what you're saying is exactly what I picked up on myself.

Coo' with this wagon.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Klazam »

I just realized that i really messed up with a votecount. I accidentally edited in the third votecount into the second votecount. I'm fixing things now.

Day 1 Votecount 3

mafia-n00b (L-3) - hasdgfas, Grimmjow,
hasdgfas (L-4) - fuzzylightning,
fuzzylightning (
L-1
) - th3kuzinator, Johoohno, Uphill, Umbrage,

Not Voting (2)- Frogsterking, mafia-n00b,

5 to lynch. Deadline is on: December 10, Noon EST. Time Left: (expired on 2011-12-10 13:00:00)[/area]

In post 40, mafia-n00b wrote:Its not that I'm not worried about finding scum, it's that I *know* that I am town. If I get lynched, that's bad for us. Hence, my concern for survival.

Vote: Umbrage

This vote does not count. Please bold your votes.
Last edited by Klazam on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Do you want me to go ahead and kill him
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 am

Post by th3kuzinator »

We have plenty of time, no need to rush it.

Certainly not before a claim.
th3kuzinator
th3kuzinator
Townie
th3kuzinator
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:23 am

Post by th3kuzinator »

@Fuzzy: When you get in here I want 10% why you're not scum and 90% who is.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Umbrage »

GRIMM AND COW NEEDS MOAR POSTZ
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Been V/LA due to Turkey Day and my/Reck's 1 year anniversary. I'll be back this evening and catch up. Lo siento.
/DANCE OR FEED
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 am

Post by hasdgfas »

In post 72, Umbrage wrote:GRIMM AND COW NEEDS MOAR POSTZ

Hey Umbrage. Answer my question please